Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 69 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Go for xli leasing with closed eyes. Take advantage of price drop. You will get a good price even after 10 years.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

3. 05-05-2014, 02:39 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    Brother sincere advise is to keep away from leasing. You will get bound to 5 years or so. At the end you pay around 50% or more to the price of car. It looks attractive but it is a web. Choice is yours. In Karachi we friends organizing BC or commety for rhis purpose. One can get money atonce and he has to return back the same amount he took. You are a mature person, think before you leap.
    Dear i respect your feelings but i have no choice left as i don't have such source to generate 1 million cash instantly. if such committee does exist than i am in.

5. 05-05-2014, 03:16 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Go for xli leasing with closed eyes. Take advantage of price drop. You will get a good price even after 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Go for it bro. and if u were planning for wagon-r then xli is definitely a much better buy
    u can switch to new model after 1 year or 2 easily.. xli has a good resale
    Quote Originally Posted by devilslayer View Post
    ^^ go for it as i am also planning to do the same, at the moment XLi STD is best value fr Money
    yes bro that's exactly what i am thinking, at this price drop XLi-std value for money. but i need some more experts suggestions, suppose if i upgrade it after 5 years does it will cut my cost more than its repute? everyone saying o new model buhat oper ki chez de rha hai corolla, etna paisa laga rhi IMC, kal ko koi resale value nahi honi, aqal k nakhun lo
    All sayings are of senier family members .......i m facing real criticism

7. 05-05-2014, 03:26 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Comparing Pakistan with Germany is just like comparing mehran with audi..
    id rather compare it like what travelling facilities a common lahori had before this metrobus and what he has now..
    we were used to see the mess of noisy wagons and rickshaws daily on this ferozepur road, whereas human beings used to travel like flock of sheep in wagons in which u cannot even stand and all this in extreme hot temperatures..
    i agree this metrobus may not be the best but u cannot rule out its utility
    it has been inspired by Istanbul and is very successful there
    Initially the plan was to make light rail transit and China had agreed to finance the project but Punjab Govt needed to provide federal guarantee which PPP Govt did not give bcoz of political rivalry, this project was made as second option keeping in view increasing traffic.. now the same ferozepur road has a smooth flow of traffic.. much better than many roads of islamabad whose population is not even 1/10th of Lahore
    Mohtaram @shk_54 sahib,
    Herrenknecht AG has done number of projects in our next door: India. It is not Germany but a private contractor. We pay them money and get service from them. Herrenknecht AG has drilled 30 km of metro tunnels just in New Delhi. Besides, we need lots of things apart from a Metro Bus Service like education, health, roads, railway and last but not the least energy. I don't quite understand where a 'bus' fits in here and that too for a mind boggling 0.7 billion US dollars, ludicrous.

Regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technogardian View Post
    yes bro that's exactly what i am thinking, at this price drop XLi-std value for money. but i need some more experts suggestions, suppose if i upgrade it after 5 years does it will cut my cost more than its repute? everyone saying o new model buhat oper ki chez de rha hai corolla, etna paisa laga rhi IMC, kal ko koi resale value nahi honi, aqal k nakhun lo
    All sayings are of senier family members .......i m facing real criticism
    though it happens with honda civic.. after 9th gen launch,8th gen civic known as reborn's resale was stopped and owners had to suffer losses.. but this has never happened with corolla xli/gli...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear i respect your feelings but i have no choice left as i don't have such source to generate 1 million cash instantly. if such committee does exist than i am in.
    I said choice is yours. Some points to remember while leasing.
    1. They install trakker in your car, so when ever you want to leave the city you have to inform the bank in written about your tour with exact dates and time. So every time you have to go to main head office of bank.
    2. You have to pay 4.2% minimum charges of insurance in each of your instalments that is approx 1.2% more.
    Committe is something you can arrange within your friends circle. For this dont trust on any stranger.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram @shk_54 sahib,
    Herrenknecht AG has done number of projects in our next door: India. It is not Germany but a private contractor. We pay them money and get service from them. Herrenknecht AG has drilled 30 km of metro tunnels just in New Delhi. Besides, we need lots of things apart from a Metro Bus Service like education, health, roads, railway and last but not the least energy. I don't quite understand where a 'bus' fits in here and that too for a mind boggling 0.7 billion US dollars, ludicrous.

Regards.
    U know what is the biggest problem with Pakistan, the negative thinking...
    i think we should end this discussion here as this thread is not for political debates..
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys i posted a comparision set of pictures of current and upcoming corolla modles. Please bend your horses on the sprit of the thread. Thanks
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Bilqul drust baaat ... one thing that does not depeciata is Rolla Xli

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

U know what is the biggest problem with Pakistan, the negative thinking...
    i think we should end this discussion here as this thread is not for political debates..

Regards
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    I said choice is yours. Some points to remember while leasing.
    1. They install trakker in your car, so when ever you want to leave the city you have to inform the bank in written about your tour with exact dates and time. So every time you have to go to main head office of bank.
    2. You have to pay 4.2% minimum charges of insurance in each of your instalments that is approx 1.2% more.
    Committe is something you can arrange within your friends circle. For this dont trust on any stranger.
    Bank's approval is required for Province exit only not for city exit,, dont know about Karachi, may be their is a requirement on city exit as well keeping in view law and order situation in Karachi..
    Most banks have a call centre linked with the tracking company, so when u call the tracking company to validate ur exit, they take the bank representative in conference call and u can inform them about ur travel plan..
    if u pay 4.2% or 5%, u get insurance and tracker both in this price
    Committee is usually popular in business circles not in service sector, its not very common with people working in banks, companies etc..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram @shk_54 Sahib,
    Here are my points:

1. Have a look at this, we have solutions to the problems only if we follow the old adage 'the eye doesn't see what the mind doesn't know,':

Home - Herrenknecht AG

Have a look at this video on youtube: TBM/Tunneling Video - YouTube

He should have gone underground by this state-of-the-art Deutsch (German) technology. He has plundered Lahore and now it is Potohar's turn in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

2. My prime concern is the staggering amount of money involved, 0.7 billion US dollars for a Metro Bus Service is literally ludicrous. Had he gone underground through Herrenknecht AG (Home - Herrenknecht AG) the amount would have been even higher but it would still have been an immaculate project. Mind you, Herrenknecht AG is the world leader in underground tunnelling technology. They would have been more than happy to do the job for Pakistan as they are doing around 500 such projects around the world.

3. Had he invested this 0.7 billion US dollars into the Pakistan-Iran gas pipeline, the fruits of this investment would have been monumental. Imagine the improvement in load-shedding and CNG shortage through Iranian gas which would have been so sweet in the shape of improvement of the economy.

4. Pakistan Railways could so easily have been improved with such an amount (0.7 billion US dollars) when she needs emergent repair-work.

5. Running countries is like running a house. We don't have limitless money and our budget is limited and because of that we have to set priorities and he is not doing that.

Regards.
    Bro all foreign investor needs federal guarantee, Iran Gas pipe line is not Provisional matter maybe its going to be an international affairs, If Punjab Gov. achieved this milestones and now we are going to let them down despite to regard their efforts.
    Dear you should have a house and you know that to build a house is such a difficult task and this is a metro project. At least we should change our behavior to appreciate the good one maybe not best but to make them perfect.

Regarding Your concern about underground project, with due respect did you know that underground project's concern? hot weather, continues electricity, and may more.

Punjab gov. Did the job and we should appreciate them. its very easy to let down some one but its hard to appreciate some one to make him perfect.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Start of Topic new corolla Launch...........................ends on Iran gas pipeline........

:-)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro all foreign investor needs federal guarantee, Iran Gas pipe line is not Provisional matter maybe its going to be an international affairs, If Punjab Gov. achieved this milestones and now we are going to let them down despite to regard their efforts.
    Dear you should have a house and you know that to build a house is such a difficult task and this is a metro project. At least we should change our behavior to appreciate the good one maybe not best but to make them perfect.

Regarding Your concern about underground project, with due respect did you know that underground project's concern? hot weather, continues electricity, and may more.

Punjab gov. Did the job and we should appreciate them. its very easy to let down some one but its hard to appreciate some one to make him perfect.

Mohtaram @technogardian Sahib,
    I don't find any sane or intellectual reason of spending 0.7 billion US dollars on a 'bus system' by such a poor country as Pakistan when our so called leader had to beg for 1.5 billion US dollars from Saudi Arabia in exchange for arms which will be used in Syria to kill fellow Shia Muslims. Practically, this move by the government has sealed the fate of Pak-Iran gas pipeline which was so much needed by our energy-starved country.

Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys dont spoil this thread with your never ending fights. Please start talking about new corolla. We cant change the world with arguments. Thanks
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Another conspiracy theory that Saudi Funding would be used to Kill Shias in Syria..The Saudi Arabian ambassador Abdul Aziz Al-Ghadeer had revealed in an interview that his Kingdom had given bigger amounts to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) led government in Pakistan as compared to the recent gift of $ 1.5 billion.Ghadeer wondered why there was no criticism of the Saudi money in past. He asked Pakistan’s political parties to cooperate with each other instead of becoming rivals.
    http://defence.pk/threads/ppp-govern...vealed.308869/
    Pak-Iran Gas Pipeline was never feasible, even PPP Govt was aware of this fact.. thats y they inaugurated it in very last week of their tenure so that the responsibility of shelving the project lies on upcoming Govt. and they take credit of inauguration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is it Metro Bus project thread? Kindly stay on topic.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

22. 05-05-2014, 06:01 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

23. 05-05-2014, 06:14 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Btw- Is it worth getting a Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 SR A/T, the present shape I mean? I've heard that Altis depreciate a lot as compared to XLi/GLi.
    I travel once or twice on bad roads ( FSD-Rajanah) and I wanted a [Forbidden name] **vic instead, but I was told that if you consider buying a car that is overall satisfactory e.g Fuel economy, bad roads, shape & look, functionality, then Altis 1.6 A/T is perfect for you.
    Any views?

i dont need Iranian Gas, will run my Rolla on Petrol... New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors. - smiley tongue out
    Hmm you're 1 out of 1000's then
    Turbo lag is like foreplay. You know it's coming. And it's gonna be good.

25. 05-05-2014, 06:22 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    Btw- Is it worth getting a Toyota Corolla Altis 1.6 SR A/T, the present shape I mean? I've heard that Altis depreciate a lot as compared to XLi/GLi.
    I travel once or twice on bad roads ( FSD-Rajanah) and I wanted a [Forbidden name] **vic instead, but I was told that if you consider buying a car that is overall satisfactory e.g Fuel economy, bad roads, shape & look, functionality, then Altis 1.6 A/T is perfect for you.
    Any views?

Hmm you're 1 out of 1000's then
    ALtis depreciates like ****..Just buy a 1.3L gli or xli(better investment)

Time is gone for cars which remain at homes for 1/2 decades or more(like me) as people now have a habit of changing cars every 3-4 years or so.Altis depreciates instantly after purchase(nearly 1 lakh) and sells like a tortoise..If a person is willing to keep an altis for 8-10 years or more it is a good investment otherwise not..

any displacement above 1.5L is the reigh on Honda civic.

1.3L xli/city
    1.5L city aspire
    1.6 altis--weird place
    1.8 Civic
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

27. 05-05-2014, 07:26 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The interior of current corolla is looking better atleast in pics
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

29. 05-05-2014, 07:46 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    off topic

Closed Thread

User Tag List