Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2512
Like Tree2148Likes

Thread: New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors.

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    ferrari10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

  2. #1861
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    Corolla giving tough time to Civic and Focus in here..
    That was a Pakistan specific statement.

    INDUS will sell good amount of Xli s and Gli s but their Altis experiment will fail soon ... In Pak dynamics is very different fazal bhai :p

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  3. #1862
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Well dynamic will change is split second if more competition comes in form just an Elantra. I understand your point. But we all will keep on cursing until we bring more brands and more choices to consumers. Sadly it will not happen in real time any time soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    That was a Pakistan specific statement.

    INDUS will sell good amount of Xli s and Gli s but their Altis experiment will fail soon ... In Pak dynamics is very different fazal bhai :p

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

  4. #1863
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    umair2203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,984
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I hope some Indus guy/rep is reading it too ...Toyota Indus why so dumb ????

    Altis is going to be another Fortuner in the making ( in terms of sale ) ..

    after the initial launch transient is over Altis Sales will GO DOWN THE DRAIN ....
    Hahhaaa ...watch it happen buddies

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

  5. #1864
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Initially I was really impressed by the looks n shape of corolla
    It looks great a very nice shape indeed
    But civic looks more beautiful sleek gorgeous n hotter than rolla
    May be because I have 9th gen with bodykit 16 s alloys drls and after market led tail lights but it looks beautiful MA SHA ALLAH
    U are absolutely right Umair bhai still fails to compete beat civic
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #1865
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    XLi n Xli automatic khappay khappay khappay
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  7. #1866
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,186
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Just another joke by toyota indus.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #1867
    Newbie Follow
    rahijj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    AOA bros. (Choose Wisely) :-p
    Attached Images Attached Images        

  9. 27-05-2014, 02:40 AM

    PakWheeler


  10. #1868
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amerhassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amerhassan View Post
    I heard from very authentic source that

    Price of New Corolla
    basic model is 20,99,000
    without Immobilizer and may things X-Model
    Basic Plus 22,50,000 G-Model
    Luxury 26,20,000
    Climate Controll+DVD navigation Included

    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors. - quote icon Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors. - viewpost right
    Update :

    Altis both 1.6 and 1.8 variants and Gli 1.6 Auto will be launched in Ramadan , 1st or 2nd July , XLi and xli automatic will be launched later in august after Eid

    According to my sources Altis is coming with paddle shifters , reclining rear seats and much more features as compared to civic even , according to the owner of that dealership I won't disclose the name " sir ap is se Ziada nahi mang saktay thay aap bas gari dekhye ga lol with a price tag of almost 26 lacs OMG

    GLI Auto will be priced around 21 to 2150 /-
    And GLI manual 1.3 above 20
    No idea about xli n xli automatic but if Gli Auto is crossing 21 mark than I don't think xli automatic 1950 se kam ho


    I am with my words...
    GOVT is strongly behaind Auto Manufacturers to increase quality and decrease prices. if they fails then thsese prices are final.. and you will see 100s and 1000s of xlis on road in couple of month..
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

  11. #1869
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amerhassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors. - quote icon Originally Posted by amerhassan New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors. - viewpost right
    I heard from very authentic source that

    Price of New Corolla
    basic model is 20,99,000
    without Immobilizer and may things X-Model
    Basic Plus 22,50,000 G-Model
    Luxury 26,20,000
    Climate Controll+DVD navigation Included


    Correct me if i am wrong.. not a rumor semi confirmed..

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Xli will not be more than 17 Lac
    Lets speak logic


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    few days to go.. you will get 2 years old fresh import Vitz in this price
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

  12. 27-05-2014, 11:11 AM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    Irrelevant

  13. 27-05-2014, 11:38 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    Irrelevant

  14. #1870
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,575
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Are you listening to it first time?
    Its not enough. Otherwise Toyota Japan would have given that engine in Corolla.
    As far as fuel economy is concerned underpowered engines consume more fuel.
    Not first time but my personal experience and also the experiences of so many other friends and colleagues and dozens of Xlis that come and go on contract to our office. I have even simple 2nz-fe (non vvti) and it delivers the power when it's needed and at the same time fuel efficient (thus not under powered according to your argument).
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  15. 27-05-2014, 01:34 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  16. #1871
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I went back from Yokohama and Dunlop to General Euro Klass and it is a great tire. Khamkha imported tired per paisa zaia kiya
    the new euro range is much better than the previous general tyres but still nothing close to yokohama provided it is genuine and imported thru proper channel which is a bit difficult thing..
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  17. #1872
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    yes, no side skirts in Altis SR even


    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421578New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421579New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421581
    is this the new super white or same old creamish white??
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  18. 27-05-2014, 01:49 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  19. #1873
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    is this the new super white or same old creamish white??
    I think this is super white

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

  20. 27-05-2014, 02:41 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  21. 27-05-2014, 02:53 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  22. #1874
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Not first time but my personal experience and also the experiences of so many other friends and colleagues and dozens of Xlis that come and go on contract to our office. I have even simple 2nz-fe (non vvti) and it delivers the power when it's needed and at the same time fuel efficient (thus not under powered according to your argument).
    The old shape Corolla 2002-08 was not underpowered but the current Gli/Xli is. That is because body of Corolla is getting bigger with every new model. As for fuel consumption, compare the fuel consumption of Gli (84bhp) to City (100bhp) and you will know what real fuel economy is. Even if you compare 1.3 Gli with 1.6 Altis (121bhp) then the fuel consumption of Altis is same, if not better.

  23. 27-05-2014, 03:28 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  24. 27-05-2014, 03:32 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  25. 27-05-2014, 03:32 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  26. 27-05-2014, 03:33 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  27. 27-05-2014, 03:53 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  28. 27-05-2014, 04:02 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  29. 27-05-2014, 04:02 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  30. 27-05-2014, 04:09 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  31. 27-05-2014, 04:10 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  32. 27-05-2014, 04:59 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  33. 27-05-2014, 05:08 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat and potential honda-corolla war comments

  34. 27-05-2014, 05:35 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat

  35. #1875
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Normally white color looks normal but in this gen, white color is looking more sporty!

  36. #1876
    PakWheeler Follow
    Dawudi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421836
    new Corolla ..seeme to like 1996 model
    bring it on...

  37. 27-05-2014, 05:46 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    chit chat

  38. 27-05-2014, 06:49 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    irrelevant

  39. 27-05-2014, 06:58 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    irrelevant

  40. 27-05-2014, 07:33 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    irrelevant

  41. 27-05-2014, 08:09 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    irrelevant

  42. #1877
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Silver and White both the colours - looking nice on the new cow.

    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421578


    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421579

    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421581
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  43. #1878
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amerhassan View Post
    There is no comparison Between Reborn Civic and Corolla 08-14..

    But i will must say this corolla will beat civic in pkaitsan...
    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Every gen of corolla has beaten civic in pakistan if u talk about sales !
    Technically till to date it has never beaten civic in this category , and according to users and international forums and reviews corolla is still a step behind civic
    And personally after keeping /driving all models of both from 1997 onwards Civic is no doubt the best locally assembled sedan in pakistan
    I have kept top of the line variants of current corolla twice and trust me even 2005 Civic was a beauty to drive vs current rolla
    if u talk about corolla beating civic then talk about altis v/s civic
    no doubt in 1.3L category corolla is the leader but in 1.8L category civic is far ahead than altis..
    comparing civic v/s all corolla variants is not logical i think
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  44. #1879
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    amerhassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    if u talk about corolla beating civic then talk about altis v/s civic
    no doubt in 1.3l category corolla is the leader but in 1.8l category civic is far ahead than altis..
    Comparing civic v/s all corolla variants is not logical i think

    you won bro
    name : Amer
    Blood Group : SPL +ve

  45. #1880
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default



    New Corolla launch by Toyota Indus Motors -1421909

  46. 27-05-2014, 09:25 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  47. 27-05-2014, 09:44 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  48. 27-05-2014, 09:52 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  49. 27-05-2014, 10:01 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  50. 27-05-2014, 10:37 PM

    PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  51. 27-05-2014, 10:48 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  52. 27-05-2014, 10:57 PM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  53. 27-05-2014, 11:38 PM

    Newbie

    Reason
    not needed

  54. 28-05-2014, 12:01 AM
    F1

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  55. 28-05-2014, 12:16 AM

    Newbie

    Reason
    not needed

  56. 28-05-2014, 12:18 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  57. 28-05-2014, 12:23 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  58. 28-05-2014, 12:31 AM
    F1

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  59. 28-05-2014, 12:44 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  60. 28-05-2014, 12:48 AM

    Newbie

    Reason
    not needed

  61. 28-05-2014, 12:50 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  62. 28-05-2014, 01:14 AM
    F1

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  63. 28-05-2014, 01:22 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  64. 28-05-2014, 01:22 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  65. 28-05-2014, 01:31 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  66. 28-05-2014, 01:37 AM
    F1

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  67. 28-05-2014, 01:38 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  68. 28-05-2014, 01:43 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  69. 28-05-2014, 02:02 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  70. 28-05-2014, 02:14 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  71. 28-05-2014, 02:18 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

Closed Thread
Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •