Car: Toyota Corolla 1984 (AE80)
Engine : 2A
Status: Engine recently overhauled, completely.
I am stuck with a problem with AC of my car. T-stat valve was installed, fan was auto, and direct when AC is ON. Temp meter is after warming up stays at middle, and t-stat valve is not stuck. Single channel (aka single naali) radiator installed. Service the AC system, installed new cooling coil, drier, expansion valve, condenser, and all lines. Compressor was re-used.
Cooling remains good during night, but during day it is barely noticeable. Tweaked by AC technician several times, but no result. In the end it was concluded by him that problem is due to single channel radiator. for checking this statement, he suggested to remove t-stat valve. After removal, cooling significantly improved during day.
He is insisting to not to install t-stat valve during summers, which I don't want to do. Can replacing radiator be a solution?
Pls suggest, as I don't want to spend money just for trying. Urgent help needed as I don't like driving without t-stat valve removed.
Click here for SOLUTIONSimilar Threads:
- Self Tunning - Khyber G-10 (Plugs, valve clearance, spark gap etc)
- direct connection radiator fan is harmful
- 74 Care and Maintenance Tips Keep Your Car Running in Top-Notch Condition
- Toaya Vitz 2003/2004 Fuel Cosumption
- How to confirm that sufficient amount of Gas has been charged in System of Khyber 98?
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Cool Rides
- Post an Ad