Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,020 of 21271
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #20001
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2B0l View Post
    What was the price bro ?
    Rahim impex guy from Sialkot is asking 24k for this


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #20002
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    these look nice. price?
    and are they available in red
    rahim impex guy on facebook asking 24k for this. He said only this color is available
    Contact him


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #20003
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CrashD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    guys need some advice should I change the tyres on my grande or stick with whats on? The car is more for the family and my current 2010 corolla has those euro stars not seen any problems with them which has done 250,000 km and been through its 2nd set of general euro though my prius which is my everyday ride runs on 205/45/17yokohama DB thread and the 2012 hilux invincible & 2015 CRV are on good year threads!

    What's the verdict change em and out for yokohama Db advan or keep the general euro bearing in mind it's gona be used in the city and rare motorway travel.

  5. #20004
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashD View Post
    guys need some advice should I change the tyres on my grande or stick with whats on? The car is more for the family and my current 2010 corolla has those euro stars not seen any problems with them which has done 250,000 km and been through its 2nd set of general euro though my prius which is my everyday ride runs on 205/45/17yokohama DB thread and the 2012 hilux invincible & 2015 CRV are on good year threads!

    What's the verdict change em and out for yokohama Db advan or keep the general euro bearing in mind it's gona be used in the city and rare motorway travel.
    Keep eurostar. Not a bad tyre though.
    All it do is make some noise. That's it


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #20005
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    My corolla is brand new, hasn't hit any speed breakers or Khaddas. Ride is smooth, but sometimes on a slightly kachhi road or a road of bricks, i hear 'kharraknay ki awaaz' from the driver door.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @haseeb.basharat
    Any advice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #20006
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    ha125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    21
    Posts
    3,132
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    Just noted this while coming to the university.
    But driver side se bhi hai, like the door mounting is loose.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gari warranty me ha apki... Get it inspected from 3S and do let me know as well

    Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #20007
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    @haseeb.basharat
    Any advice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you put on seat covers, if yes?
    Than please check the seat bolts. Sometimes they aren't completely tightened.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #20008
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    @haseeb.basharat
    Any advice?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If everything is alright than keep noticing it for next 500-1000kms.
    It will go away after some time. My right driving side door use to give noise initially. It went away after 1000kms 😜
    There can be a plastic panel on the foot plate or loosened rear seat.
    Several possibilities. Several light punches at different places can help you recognize the sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  10. #20009
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Gari warranty me ha apki... Get it inspected from 3S and do let me know as well

    Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app
    Yeh bhi aik khoobsurat baat hai 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #20010
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
    Gari warranty me ha apki... Get it inspected from 3S and do let me know as well

    Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app
    Will visit them on saturday.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #20011
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    If everything is alright than keep noticing it for next 500-1000kms.
    It will go away after some time. My right driving side door use to give noise initially. It went away after 1000kms
    There can be a plastic panel on the foot plate or loosened rear seat.
    Several possibilities. Several light punches at different places can help you recognize the sound.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Hmmmm Allah kray awaaz chali jaye :p
    Meri Aspire se kabhi aisi awaazein nai ayeen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #20012
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    Hmmmm Allah kray awaaz chali jaye :p
    Meri Aspire se kabhi aisi awaazein nai ayeen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chali jaye gi in sha Allah. Not a big issue when you have corolla. 😜
    It won't make noise anywhere soon


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #20013
    PakWheeler Follow
    navidhashmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Multan
    Posts
    213
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    It's now normal thing , listening noises from pkdm really I am getting one more noise from dashboard like a garari type.... When I wash my car I won't hear it until it dry fully .... Above brother quoted well after few hundred kms it will be away...

  15. #20014
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Well, upto 10k km I only faced one sound that was coming from driver down. Other than that it's nothing.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #20015
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Trust me, when i say this Honda City has a hard suspension, noisy too. But i never heard such sounds from the door or the dashboard in the past 3.5 years.

    But, well you can't have the best of both worlds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #20016
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    Trust me, when i say this Honda City has a hard suspension, noisy too. But i never heard such sounds from the door or the dashboard in the past 3.5 years.

    But, well you can't have the best of both worlds.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Depends upon car to car.
    It's under warranty. You can always get it checked


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #20017
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Depends upon car to car.
    It's under warranty. You can always get it checked


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yes, depends on the car. But most of them do have the errors. Not complaining, just saying.
    Getting aftersales service in Pakistan is no less than pain in the ***. They usually have responses like "Sir Humain to koi Awaaz nai arahi"
    Matlab as in mein pagal hoon jo tumharay pass aya hoon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #20018
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    Yes, depends on the car. But most of them do have the errors. Not complaining, just saying.
    Getting aftersales service in Pakistan is no less than pain in the ***. They usually have responses like "Sir Humain to koi Awaaz nai arahi"
    Matlab as in mein pagal hoon jo tumharay pass aya hoon.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This happens a lot.
    They did alignment of my car and steering alignment went haywire.
    I visited again, and They fixed it again coz service advisor was jananay wala nae to dobara charge kartay 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  20. #20019
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    This happens a lot.
    They did alignment of my car and steering alignment went haywire.
    I visited again, and They fixed it again coz service advisor was jananay wala nae to dobara charge kartay 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    No they don't charge again if you complain. They would still fix it for free even if you don't know them.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  21. #20020
    PakWheeler Follow
    crazyfish007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Guys , i booked Gli Auto in the month of May and delivery was expected in September as mentioned in PBO (Provisional Booking Order). I contacted the dealership last week and they mentioned that my car would be delivered in October rather than September. They cited numerous reasons for delay such as from July 2016 one assembly line of Corolla was dedicated to Toyota Rivo (successor to Vigo) which will be launched in October hence corolla orders are piled up and will take some time to meet it. I want to know any Pakwheelers whose corolla is expected in September are facing with same issue or are they just making a fool out of me.

    your valued comments will be appreciated.

    thanks

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •