Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1008 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 85089089589981006100710081009101010181058 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,160 of 21239
Like Tree12209Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #20141
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    703
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Go ahead. Why even asking ?

    Sent from Mars
    Why so ? You want me to ignore civic current quality issues?
    -

  3. #20142
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,575
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Why so ?
    If he wants he should buy it.

    Sent from Mars
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  4. #20143
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    703
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    If he wants he should buy it.

    Sent from Mars
    I thought to get some advise from experienced fellows. That's why asking here
    -

  5. #20144
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    I thought to get some advise from experienced fellows. That's why asking here
    Than you should better ask at Honda thread instead of asking at Toyota thread about buying a Honda.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #20145
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    703
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Than you should better ask at Honda thread instead of asking at Toyota thread about buying a Honda.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Hahaha.... the answer would b obvious there. They don't know worth of Toyota nd vice versa so I m asking where I find more sensible nd mature people.
    -

  7. #20146
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,575
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    I thought to get some advise from experienced fellows. That's why asking here
    Great and I gave an advice in few words. Why? denotes don't think more, just do it.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  8. #20147
    s15
    s15 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    s15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,998
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Growing potatoes on Mars? 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Nope, just chilling. Toyota corolla drive is very smooth even on Mars.

    Lol

    Name:  MarsMDRS-Hi-Res-cropped-e1414953022424.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  150.2 KB

    Sent from Mars

  9. #20148
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    4,998
    Follows
    10
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    10w30 is cheap and good quality genuine motor oil. I'm using it in my Altis cvt, haven't faced single problem.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    10w-30? Why? New engines require thinner oils. I don't know why they're using this grade oil. @drzac

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    Always respect your parents

  10. #20149
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
    10w-30? Why? New engines require thinner oils. I don't know why they're using this grade oil. @drzac

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
    5w30 is max one should go in newer vehicles. Ideally 5w20 for gasoline and 0w20 for hybrids imho
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  11. #20150
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    703
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    5w30 is max one should go in newer vehicles. Ideally 5w20 for gasoline and 0w20 for hybrids imho
    Is Toyota insane by pouring 20w50 oils in brand new vehicles from factory nd yet giving engine warranty on top? Koi tou waja ho gi
    -

  12. #20151
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Is Toyota insane by pouring 20w50 oils in brand new vehicles from factory nd yet giving engine warranty on top? Koi tou waja ho gi
    Kindly share which new toyota vehicles are recommended 20w50 for my knowledge as I'm unaware. Thank you
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  13. #20152
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,281
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Kindly share which new toyota vehicles are recommended 20w50 for my knowledge as I'm unaware. Thank you
    If you open up the car manual of any 2NZ-FE vehicle, Toyota Indus happily recommends 20W-50 engine oils.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  14. #20153
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    If you open up the car manual of any 2NZ-FE vehicle, Toyota Indus happily recommends 20W-50 engine oils.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    This engine was designed in 1999. Bore, stroke and valve clearances pretty different those days and I am no technical guru in this regard. @Xulfiqar bhai may be able to enlighten us much better

    Still for your reference even for your mentioned engine series

    http://mywikimotors.com/toyota-2nz/
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  15. #20154
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,281
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    This engine was designed in 1999. Bore, stroke and valve clearances pretty different those days and I am no technical guru in this regard. @Xulfiqar bhai may be able to enlighten us much better

    Still for your reference even for your mentioned engine series

    http://mywikimotors.com/toyota-2nz/
    I know all that , i wasnt actually interested in a history lesson mate . I just told you what Toyota Indus are printing in their manuals plus all the dealerships have this 20W50 oil in abundance and every 2nd car is getting petron 20W50 unless u know a bit

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  16. #20155
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I know all that , i wasnt actually interested in a history lesson mate . I just told you what Toyota Indus are printing in their manuals plus all the dealerships have this 20W50 oil in abundance and every 2nd car is getting petron 20W50 unless u know a bit

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Sir you know much better. Never in my conversation did I intend to be sarcastic or more knowledgeable. Just shared my personal opinion as per my knowledge which is what I suppose these threads are for. Good day
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  17. #20156
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,281
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Sir you know much better. Never in my conversation did I intend to be sarcastic or more knowledgeable. Just shared my personal opinion as per my knowledge which is what I suppose these threads are for. Good day
    Well, i actually didnt ask for any technical details which you mentioned above . I just quoted what our manuals say and that was all.
    And yet again, it was never about knowledge or sarcasm. I dont kno how you got there. Anyways, thanks for sharing for the sake of forum knowledge. Ah

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  18. #20157
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    Well, i actually didnt ask for any technical details which you mentioned above . I just quoted what our manuals say and that was all.
    And yet again, it was never about knowledge or sarcasm. I dont kno how you got there. Anyways, thanks for sharing for the sake of forum knowledge. Ah

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Sir kindly see my first quote. My reply was to someone else 's query not even yours in the first place. So yeah, I also don't even know how you got there
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  19. #20158
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,281
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drzac View Post
    Sir kindly see my first quote. My reply was to someone else 's query not even yours in the first place. So yeah, I also don't even know how you got there
    I checked that, you werent aware of smethng and i being on a publib forum tried to help you with it. My bad, i get it. I am done here, Cheerz

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  20. #20159
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drzac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,507
    Follows
    15
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I checked that, you werent aware of smethng and i being on a publib forum tried to help you with it. My bad, i get it. I am done here, Cheerz

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Sir again subjective. I was totally aware of what I said and stand by it. Over and out. Cheers
    Jp Rides Access - Transparency, Quality, Value for money (www.facebook.com/jpridesaccess)

  21. #20160
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    memad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,497
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s15 View Post
    Nope, just chilling. Toyota corolla drive is very smooth even on Mars.

    Lol

    Name:  MarsMDRS-Hi-Res-cropped-e1414953022424.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  150.2 KB

    Sent from Mars
    Which oxy packs are being used to feed the intake line and what is the milage?

    Are there any emossion laws governing the mars atmosphere?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •