Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1011 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,220 of 21272
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #20201
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    I think you can by pass the connection from lock/unlock to the ignition switch of your car.
    That would be the better option in this type of case.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    from what I understood is that you mean I have to wire them seperately so they bypass that feature?
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

  3. #20202
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Sir all corolla variants coming from factory have 20w50 oils in them. I guess by doing so Toyota is recommending it. Even if u take car at 1000k on odo still they will pour same. Some one said they r doing this for better profit margins, I would say at least they can put 5w30 or 5w40 oil in their inventory if some one want to pay extra he could get it but alas these products are not even in their product line-up. One can trust on Toyota to buy 2.5M car then no reason in no trusting them in their oils.
    bro toyota is qouting 20w50 because they know that their customer base is very diverse. they include u op educated people ofnour nation , government agencies. pvt companies and then the illetrate drivers too. who would wanna keep maintenence costs down to minimum with cheapest oil. so they recommend their cars with 20w50 and bare in mind thats the minimum requirement. and they dont care abt our car. we would want whats best for our cars. you can run ur car with 20w50 and it will do the job but most of us here would want to know whats the best we can do take care of our multi million rupee car.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #20203
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    707
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Bro, no need to get straight in this
    I'm sharing factual information here.
    If you don't like it than ignore it.
    That's like you doing something snobbish instead of being realistic.
    Worldwide it isn't the recommended oil, if you wanna take a look at the proper thread of "best oil for corolla Altis grande" than even senior Pakwheelers didn't even recommend 5w50 for this engine coz it will consume useless fuel due to load over the engine. Rest is your choice.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Take it easy bro. Neither you or me are in a position to recommend or unrecommend any oil. I don't recommend 5w50 cos I simply don't know. But also I don't want to start using a oil only because Mr x recomend it based on his y "theory". Plz don't misguide people with your Patla oil logics as some people come here to learn.
    -

  5. #20204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by ali454 View Post
    from what I understood is that you mean I have to wire them seperately so they bypass that feature?
    Yep, but as you know our electricians are shahkaar so I wouldn't recommened you to do that.
    I don't think anything will happen to mirrors.
    I was in a murree when a guy came from back and I reteract mirrors for him so that he can pass by. He went forward, and opened driver side mirror. I was like, yaar automatic hai, he said acha, and closed it again 😐
    It didn't do anything to the mirror though
    If that can happen with me than yours can surely take the beating 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #20205
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Take it easy bro. Neither you or me are in a position to recommend or unrecommend any oil. I don't recommend 5w50 cos I simply don't know. But also I don't want to start using a oil only because Mr x recomend it based on his y "theory". Plz don't misguide people with your Patla oil logics as some people come here to learn.
    Great thing,
    If companies would have introduced castrol 5w60 than we Paki would have jumped for it 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  7. #20206
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,136
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Great thing,
    If companies would have introduced castrol 5w60 than we Paki would have jumped for it 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Even if there was a -100w200 in Pakistan its viscosity would have been same as environment/heal old situation no? 🙃


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    RIP

  8. #20207
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Even if there was a -100w200 in Pakistan its viscosity would have been same as environment/heal old situation no? 🙃


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yep, cars would be able to tolerate cold start at nanga parbat and extreme heat of cholistan. 😜

    Btw I have been to cholistan and babusar top with 10w30,
    Lekin oil patla hai yaar


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  9. #20208
    PakWheeler Follow
    adeel86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Yep, cars would be able to tolerate cold start at nanga parbat and extreme heat of cholistan. 😜

    Btw I have been to cholistan and babusar top with 10w30,
    Lekin oil patla hai yaar


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Name:  1474066989715.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  82.3 KB stop fighting guys

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #20209
    PakWheeler Follow
    itsgumbys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    707
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel86 View Post
    Name:  1474066989715.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  82.3 KB stop fighting guys

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    Isb temp in extreme summers go beyond 40 Celsius.. How can 5w30 sustain it as per this chart ? Or cholistan Jana ho tou 10w30 "Patla" nai hai? ��
    -

  11. #20210
    PakWheeler Follow
    Hassan0001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Nope depends on when you booked.

    In July 2004 I booked Corolla and got it in January 2005. There was price increase of 30,000 during this period. They got extra only from Nov bookings onwards.

    Sent from Mars
    When is your grande getting delivered?

  12. #20211
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    sgk111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Sprite ka tarka? ��


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Haha, absolutely! Thori garma garmi mehsoos ho rahi thi lol.. we are all brothers...

  13. #20212
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CrashD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Man that's a long oil story
    Pheww, no offence 😊
    Agreed 😂

  14. #20213
    PakWheeler Follow
    shakeel888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    42
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    3
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    same with me brother waited for civic x after seeing its international launch but when pkdm civic changed my mind and booked grandy and ALHAMDILLAH received few days back

  15. #20214
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adeel86 View Post
    Name:  1474066989715.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  82.3 KB stop fighting guys

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using PW Forums mobile app
    Hahaha let them fight, apparently the whole world is fighting over oil!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #20215
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,579
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shakeel888 View Post
    same with me brother waited for civic x after seeing its international launch but when pkdm civic changed my mind and booked grandy and ALHAMDILLAH received few days back
    I am glad I am not alone to do that. Congratulations.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
    When is your grande getting delivered?
    Sir expected this month Insha Allah.

    Sent from Mars
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  17. #20216
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    CrashD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I choose Corolla because it's buildit quality is way better than civic and past experience shown that Corolla can take a beating also while unfortunately civic can't it's only good for motorway and city driving.

  18. #20217
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragoninja94 View Post
    Hahaha let them fight, apparently the whole world is fighting over oil!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Khoobsurat baat ki hai aap nay 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  19. #20218
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,579
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrashD View Post
    I choose Corolla because it's buildit quality is way better than civic and past experience shown that Corolla can take a beating also while unfortunately civic can't it's only good for motorway and city driving.
    Buhat Khoobsurat baat ki hai aap nay

    Sent via submarine cable
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  20. #20219
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    960
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Yep, but as you know our electricians are shahkaar so I wouldn't recommened you to do that.
    I don't think anything will happen to mirrors.
    I was in a murree when a guy came from back and I reteract mirrors for him so that he can pass by. He went forward, and opened driver side mirror. I was like, yaar automatic hai, he said acha, and closed it again 
    It didn't do anything to the mirror though
    If that can happen with me than yours can surely take the beating 


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I would surely not want to do that on a new car.

    The cover that I have for my car is heavy and fits tightly on the car. There is not enough room for the mirror to open while under covers. I have strictly told everyone to look for the cover before pressing the unlock button.

    Hope it survives the raghra.
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

  21. #20220
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ali454 View Post
    I would surely not want to do that on a new car.

    The cover that I have for my car is heavy and fits tightly on the car. There is not enough room for the mirror to open while under covers. I have strictly told everyone to look for the cover before pressing the unlock button.

    Hope it survives the raghra.
    Get a new cover which have area for mirrors as well.
    I got one, it even have cotton on the inner side for protection against scratches, and belt in the middle to grip the cover from both side after putting the clip on the lowerside of car 😉


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •