Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Keyless entry will be sure for Altis 1.6 but im doubtful for cruise control. Anyway will try to get info today.
    Brochure says no cruise control
    If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Diesel. Because Compressed Natural Gas Can't Drive.
    "Member ANTI-CNG Club"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

only few things are missing more controls on steering and climate control

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1451684

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

Just came to know from a reliable source that IMC has asked dealers to stop taking advance bookings of Xli/Gli before official launch.. So all such advance payorders are on hold for the time being till IMC starts official bookings and allocates quotas
    Also it is likely that Altis 1.6 A/T also launch with Xli/Gli

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Keyless entry will be sure for Altis 1.6 but im doubtful for cruise control. Anyway will try to get info today.

they just named gli 1.6 auto as 1.6 altis auto. Thats it! And u might get steel rims with 1.6 altis, just imagine!!
    abra-ca-dab-ra........!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Look what toyota replied to me just now

Controversy

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1451721

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Question from experts ...

with heavy body and same engine ..will Xli / Gli drink petrol like sharbat in iftaar ??? ...

@InNoCeNt_DeViL what about Gli auto will it drink petrol like Rooh afza in iftaar ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    how much its heavier then previous gen?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

spotted in khi
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1451722
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -145172311th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1451722
    Every second of Every minute is important in pakwheels

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by waseef View Post
    how much its heavier then previous gen?
    around 100kgs

Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What abt the ground clearance. Is it the same as 10th generation?
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by san91 View Post
    they just named gli 1.6 auto as 1.6 altis auto. Thats it! And u might get steel rims with 1.6 altis, just imagine!!
    Alloy Rims !!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

12. 26-07-2014, 03:17 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

IMC starts delivery of new Corolla Altis
    our correspondent Saturday, July 26, 2014
    KARACHI: Indus Motor Company (IMC) has started delivering new Toyota Corolla Altis Grand to its customers ahead of Eid, a statement said on Friday.

The new version of the Toyota’s immensely popular Sedan Corolla was introduced by IMC on July 15 with the orders being accepted at the nationwide dealership network. As committed earlier, IMC started delivering the vehicles against the orders from July 21.

The new model has received an overwhelmingly positive response, with buyers rushing to Toyota showrooms to book their vehicles in advance, given that the demand for vehicles is typically subdued in the month of Ramazan, the statement said.
    According to a leading Toyota dealer, the new Corolla Altis Grande Variant has received acclamation owing to certain unique features introduced first time in the market.

Specs such as 7 speed Continuous Variable transmission, that ensures smooth and swifter transmission, the Paddle type gear shifting found in sports cars and a state-of-the-art Wifi enabled in-car infotainment system, have garnered strong interest from the customers, which is evident from the heavy footfall at the showroom, it said.

Another dealer said that the reintroduction of a newer, more fuel efficient 1800CC engine that delivers superior performance and greater fuel economy has attracted more and more people towards this newer and relatively bigger engine size.
    Ali Asghar Jamali, chief operating officer of IMC, said: “It is heartening to see the overwhelming response to the New Corolla Grande.”

“We thank our customers for their patience and hope that we continue to delight them with our products and services. The Corolla Grande has been developed keeping in mind the customer’s safety, comfort and utility.”
    He said: “In order to facilitate them, we have started accepting orders on partial payment as per the standard terms and conditions.”

http://www.thenews.com.pk/PrintEditi...3&dt=7/26/2014
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    IMC starts delivery of new Corolla Altis
    our correspondent Saturday, July 26, 2014
    KARACHI: Indus Motor Company (IMC) has started delivering new Toyota Corolla Altis Grand to its customers ahead of Eid, a statement said on Friday.

The new version of the Toyota?s immensely popular Sedan Corolla was introduced by IMC on July 15 with the orders being accepted at the nationwide dealership network. As committed earlier, IMC started delivering the vehicles against the orders from July 21.

The new model has received an overwhelmingly positive response, with buyers rushing to Toyota showrooms to book their vehicles in advance, given that the demand for vehicles is typically subdued in the month of Ramazan, the statement said.
    According to a leading Toyota dealer, the new Corolla Altis Grande Variant has received acclamation owing to certain unique features introduced first time in the market.

Specs such as 7 speed Continuous Variable transmission, that ensures smooth and swifter transmission, the Paddle type gear shifting found in sports cars and a state-of-the-art Wifi enabled in-car infotainment system, have garnered strong interest from the customers, which is evident from the heavy footfall at the showroom, it said.

Another dealer said that the reintroduction of a newer, more fuel efficient 1800CC engine that delivers superior performance and greater fuel economy has attracted more and more people towards this newer and relatively bigger engine size.
    Ali Asghar Jamali, chief operating officer of IMC, said: ?It is heartening to see the overwhelming response to the New Corolla Grande.?

?We thank our customers for their patience and hope that we continue to delight them with our products and services. The Corolla Grande has been developed keeping in mind the customer?s safety, comfort and utility.?
    He said: ?In order to facilitate them, we have started accepting orders on partial payment as per the standard terms and conditions.?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/PrintEditi...3&dt=7/26/2014
    Lolz Safety ...
    Liars, has anyone booked corolla on partial payment??? I dont think so

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    it does not mention cruise control and neither the keyless entry ...

but I can see the cruise switch at the back of the steering .. may be I am too optimistic

Thats the "KEY" not the cruise knob
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

16. 26-07-2014, 03:35 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any news about the diesel variants? 2.OD Saloon?
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by excusemeplease View Post
    The car should be given its due share . just because it lacks a little bit of this and a little bit of that doesnt mean u go all crazy on it . Every car does that . Its always about the pros and cons and weighing them against each other and then seeing which side is heavy . The much discussed civic has its fair share of lack of options and bang for buck . Some people here are going crazy over petty stuff such as climate control . I mean what's the big deal ? Ofcourse i would appreciate having that, especially when you see that as a standard option in Altis aboard , but seriously man , how much difference does it make setting the temperature yourself to 24 or it setting automatically? Ofcourse this rules out any exceptions who prefer setting at 18 and 30. The i-vtec civic prosmatic with leather and navigation option will cost u 22.70, just 30 thousand short of the top of the line altis , and it doesnt even have retractable side mirrors, let alone climate control . of course not to mention wheel caps . So what bang for buck is civic offering you ? Two wrongs dont make a right but lets be fair here and quit being stupid fan boys on either side . The fact is - the new corolla is gorgeous on the outside , and great on the inside too (of which u won't get much idea from the pics unless u visit and sit inside hands on). As opposed to civic , which was widely panned for its exterior , with so many remarking the reborn looked better . But no doubt the civic has a great interior , an improvement over reborn (which had a great interior as well) , but make no mistake this Altis is great on the inside as well , and u really get an idea of that when u go and sit inside . There's quality , and with the previous Corolla , there's simply no comparison , its miles ahead . Though u can say the Altis gets a clear edge over civic on the outside , u surely can't say that for the interior . I believe when it comes to comparing interiors, both cars are great but it just comes down to a matter of taste . Those who prefer a more sleek and futuristic design would prefer the civic, while those who have a taste for the more classic and subtle look like the camaro poses , would go for the Altis. One friend over here remarked he test drove the new Altis and its a great drive , i'll leave my remarks over drive on that. The transmission, a major attribute contributing towards the core competency of a car, driving, is clearly where Altis takes the edge over Civic. Its funny people are so serious about lack of climate control but hardly remark over the superior transmission of Altis, a 7 speed cvt-i shiftmatic as opposed to the 5 speed prosmatic , which is so much more important and will build to your driving experience. If we go into the nitty gritty specs , i guess both cars are at par for the most part , then you'll have some places where civic lacks while some where the other. altis doesnt have climate control, civic has no optional heads up display, no day time running lamps, no LEDs, i guess altis doesnt have projected headlamps , the list goes on . The engines are more or less the same, same BHP, same weight, same output, same old story. Yes safety is a concern. 2 is better than 1 but i say if u compare with the standard benchmark, then both cars are pathetic and shouldn't ever be a viable option for any safety minded individual . a 5 year old Vitz is stuffed with 6 airbags so u can imagine where one airbag stands, or two for that matter. But of course side by side comparison makes two airbags better than one. As far as the Immobiliser goes, its good to have that but if you're nonetheless getting the car comprehensively insured anyways then i dont see that much of a drawback in not having it. You dont have the first line of defence but the last line.

Very well said....In my opinion the Corolla Civic war is pointless. In the past the theme both manufacturers used to follow were the same but now both of them are on different paths....and in future they are further going to go apart as Honda might go the "Turbo Charger" way and the Toyota might go the "Atkinson Design" way....

You can not compare an APPLE to an ORANGE no matter how good they are, there are people who would prefer an apple over orange and vice versa....

I have said it before and I will say it again(on this thread) no matter how boring Corolla is; it is in its 11th generation, it has been in production for 48 years, and not once Toyota tried to make it exciting, they only tried to make it reliable and practical, and these two goals they have always achieved, irritatingly.

Now Honda Civic School of thought is totally different to Toyota Corolla school of thought.

Cheers
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -145180111th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -145180211th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1451803

Indian version Rims totally make different this beauty

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys look what I have found on facebook...... Abi se is Gari se log 0-100 karne lage hain

Sent from my C6602 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^the above pics are from some other country

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by excusemeplease View Post
    The car should be given its due share . just because it lacks a little bit of this and a little bit of that doesnt mean u go all crazy on it . Every car does that . Its always about the pros and cons and weighing them against each other and then seeing which side is heavy . The much discussed civic has its fair share of lack of options and bang for buck . Some people here are going crazy over petty stuff such as climate control . I mean what's the big deal ? Ofcourse i would appreciate having that, especially when you see that as a standard option in Altis aboard , but seriously man , how much difference does it make setting the temperature yourself to 24 or it setting automatically? Ofcourse this rules out any exceptions who prefer setting at 18 and 30. The i-vtec civic prosmatic with leather and navigation option will cost u 22.70, just 30 thousand short of the top of the line altis , and it doesnt even have retractable side mirrors, let alone climate control . of course not to mention wheel caps . So what bang for buck is civic offering you ? Two wrongs dont make a right but lets be fair here and quit being stupid fan boys on either side . The fact is - the new corolla is gorgeous on the outside , and great on the inside too (of which u won't get much idea from the pics unless u visit and sit inside hands on). As opposed to civic , which was widely panned for its exterior , with so many remarking the reborn looked better . But no doubt the civic has a great interior , an improvement over reborn (which had a great interior as well) , but make no mistake this Altis is great on the inside as well , and u really get an idea of that when u go and sit inside . There's quality , and with the previous Corolla , there's simply no comparison , its miles ahead . Though u can say the Altis gets a clear edge over civic on the outside , u surely can't say that for the interior . I believe when it comes to comparing interiors, both cars are great but it just comes down to a matter of taste . Those who prefer a more sleek and futuristic design would prefer the civic, while those who have a taste for the more classic and subtle look like the camaro poses , would go for the Altis. One friend over here remarked he test drove the new Altis and its a great drive , i'll leave my remarks over drive on that. The transmission, a major attribute contributing towards the core competency of a car, driving, is clearly where Altis takes the edge over Civic. Its funny people are so serious about lack of climate control but hardly remark over the superior transmission of Altis, a 7 speed cvt-i shiftmatic as opposed to the 5 speed prosmatic , which is so much more important and will build to your driving experience. If we go into the nitty gritty specs , i guess both cars are at par for the most part , then you'll have some places where civic lacks while some where the other. altis doesnt have climate control, civic has no optional heads up display, no day time running lamps, no LEDs, i guess altis doesnt have projected headlamps , the list goes on . The engines are more or less the same, same BHP, same weight, same output, same old story. Yes safety is a concern. 2 is better than 1 but i say if u compare with the standard benchmark, then both cars are pathetic and shouldn't ever be a viable option for any safety minded individual . a 5 year old Vitz is stuffed with 6 airbags so u can imagine where one airbag stands, or two for that matter. But of course side by side comparison makes two airbags better than one. As far as the Immobiliser goes, its good to have that but if you're nonetheless getting the car comprehensively insured anyways then i dont see that much of a drawback in not having it. You dont have the first line of defence but the last line.
    Bro u r quite right but for me if I'm spending 2.4m (hard earned money) I will go for that car which has IMMOBILISER believe me it a peace of mind , as I own liana also which do have immobiliser. Corolla lifting is on peak even AXIO, S r getting stole.

sent from my galaxy note 3 sm-N900
    vtec roxx!!!!!

23. 26-07-2014, 05:31 PM

PakWheeler

24. 26-07-2014, 05:35 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There will be no cruise control in Altis 1.6. Confirmed.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

26. 26-07-2014, 05:54 PM

Senior PakWheeler

27. 26-07-2014, 06:02 PM

PakWheeler

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List