Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1045 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 455459459951035104310441045104610471055 ... LastLast
Results 20,881 to 20,900 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by szuhaybshah View Post
    Same here. Booked mine on 22 Sept. Booking order showes November months but keeping in view the late deliveries of the most of fellow Pakwheels memebers. I guess mine will be delivered in January :-)
    Checked from Toyota Rawal yesterday. Car is in transit. Should be here on Friday or Saturday insha Allah. You will get your car in November or December first week insha Allah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    My attempts to get rid of dashboard noises...

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1722840
    I don't know the extent of your rattles, but I'm assuming that there must be something seriously wrong which troubled you so much.

11th gen is generally quiet and doesn't rattle noticeably, and I've never experienced any extraordinary interior noise during the last two years. I have a keen ear for car noises, by the way. But there was nothing.

I believe you've sold the car, but for the new one, I can give you a friendly advice. Instead of setting your ears on a faint occasional noise from the cabin, just try to ignore it by listening to music or just don't pay attention to it. Life will become much simpler if you can convince yourself that this noise doesn't matter.

All cars have some interior clunks or rattles and this is irrespective of the make or model. How can you put together a thousand interior parts, without any two of them touching each other and generating some kind of noise? Manufacturers strive to reduce it as much as possible, but they can't eliminate it. Sooner or later, every car will have some noise that can worry a sensitive ear.

Just a suggestion, if you can make yourself to think that way

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    I don't know the extent of your rattles, but I'm assuming that there must be something seriously wrong which troubled you so much.

11th gen is generally quiet and doesn't rattle noticeably, and I've never experienced any extraordinary interior noise during the last two years. I have a keen ear for car noises, by the way. But there was nothing.

I believe you've sold the car, but for the new one, I can give you a friendly advice. Instead of setting your ears on a faint occasional noise from the cabin, just try to ignore it by listening to music or just don't pay attention to it. Life will become much simpler if you can convince yourself that this noise doesn't matter.

All cars have some interior clunks or rattles and this is irrespective of the make or model. How can you put together a thousand interior parts, without any two of them touching each other and generating some kind of noise? Manufacturers strive to reduce it as much as possible, but they can't eliminate it. Sooner or later, every car will have some noise that can worry a sensitive ear.

Just a suggestion, if you can make yourself to think that way

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app
    Well to be honest there was nothing serious of that kind, i sold the car due to other reasons as well as i wanted to give a shot to Civic X.

Those were minor sounds which are only audible on minor bumps in quite environment and are not easily reproducible. This was a daily driven car for me and i tend to get irritated. The reason is that i have another JDM car which was twice more driven but did not have any such noise, so if they can assemble thousands of part together smoothly why cant we ? This is for sure workman ship flaw and rectifiable for sure.

But a thing which disappointed me more was that when ever i used to fix one sound the car would remain noiseless for 2, 3 weeks and then again a different sound would appear from else where.

In the end i also used music as a cure, as noting helped. And honestly i am not keeping much hopes from Civic as its also PKDM.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well to be honest there was nothing serious of that kind, i sold the car due to other reasons as well as i wanted to give a shot to Civic X.

Those were minor sounds which are only audible on minor bumps in quite environment and are not easily reproducible. This was a daily driven car for me and i tend to get irritated. The reason is that i have another JDM car which was twice more driven but did not have any such noise, so if they can assemble thousands of part together smoothly why cant we ? This is for sure workman ship flaw and rectifiable for sure.

But a thing which disappointed me more was that when ever i used to fix one sound the car would remain noiseless for 2, 3 weeks and then again a different sound would appear from else where.

In the end i also used music as a cure, as noting helped. And honestly i am not keeping much hopes from Civic as its also PKDM.
    sir you are very aggressive

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    you can get delson bolt on 9 inch win ce system for 12-14K. its a better option as compared to grande or 1.6 Altis system.
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir.fsd View Post
    Thanks Bro :-)
    Would you share us from where this delson unit be purchased ? Any dealer in fsd?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohaibhassankhan View Post
    sir you are very aggressive
    After spending 2.5M rupees one should be.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sohaibhassankhan View Post
    Would you share us from where this delson unit be purchased ? Any dealer in fsd?
    Bro u had a bad experience which happened once in 1000...I have got my Grande a week ago believe me its really worth to buy such a nice fit and finesse ride.... previously i kept civics and city from the last 20 years and this is the first corolla and i fallen in love with it.
    The ride comfort although civics are sporty but cannot be near it.
    The driving position when adjusted with the height adjustment makes 0 fatigue on your lumber side

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khuram2703 View Post
    Bro u had a bad experience which happened once in 1000...I have got my Grande a week ago believe me its really worth to buy such a nice fit and finesse ride.... previously i kept civics and city from the last 20 years and this is the first corolla and i fallen in love with it.
    The ride comfort although civics are sporty but cannot be near it.
    The driving position when adjusted with the height adjustment makes 0 fatigue on your lumber side
    I have driven Lexus ES350 in UAE.... This car really got the essence of that

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have driven Lexus ES350 in UAE.... This car really got the essence of that
    😂😂😂

I honestly do agree the Comfort part of Corolla BUT: I have a Civic and it has got the essence of NSX "as per your school of thought" & "according to the same criteria"

No offence please

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

After spending 2.5M rupees one should be.
    Hmmn oh i c

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

I honestly do agree the Comfort part of Corolla BUT: I have a Civic and it has got the essence of NSX "as per your school of thought" & "according to the same criteria"

No offence please

My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004
    If he would have said LFA than I would have said yes you're right. But but but
    Es350 can be compared with camry
    Nsx can't be compared with civic or even accord.
    That's a nice way to summarise something, like be sarcastic at first place, and write no offence in the end.

No offence please :-)

Sent from Alpha Centauri

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The camry XV50 (2012 onwards) has no comfort factor in its suspension, its stiff and stiff. The 2012 Cow is more comfortable.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A grande is more comfortable on bumpy roads even than a 2016 BMW 3 series which has stiff suspension if you talk about suspension only. This observation is from a passenger's point of view, i am not taking into consideration driving experience.

many would consider this as gunah e qabeerah to even compare them but thats the reality.
    FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am looking for latest android hd unit with dvd for corolla. Any leads about where and which unit to buy in Lahore?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    

No offence please

and without any offence dear bro!!!
    NSX again is a failure. I am by the way Honda enthusiast and Civic is their prime focal brand other than Accord. It was superb till 8th Gen but this time lack in fit and finish as compare to Toyota which is right now the world No: 01 largest manufacturer and the Automobile company which spends the most on R & D and if you go through international review Honda is on decline just like Mitsubishi
    Go through articles of Car & Drive, Motor Trend & Best Motoring etc... you will come to know that Toyota is conservative in introducing new innovations just like Merc & BMWs but when they launch something new there is no turning back...... whereas Honda is like Audi.....hurrily introduces new tech and then remove error and flaws for the coming 1 or 2 years.

One more info my Friend!!!......... Toyota is giving Hybrid System to all BMW range and they have colleboration.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NSX is again is a failure. I am by the way Honda enthusiast and Civic is their prime focal brand other than Accord. It was superb till 8th Gen but this time lack in fit and finish as compare to Toyota which is right now the world No: 01 largest manufacturer and the Automobile company which spends the most on R & D and if you go through international review Honda is on decline just like Mitsubishi
    Go through articles of Car & Drive, Motor Trend & Best Motoring etc... you will come to know that Toyota is conservative in introducing new innovations just like Merc & BMWs but when they launch something new there is no turning back...... whereas Honda is like Audi.....hurrily introduces new tech and then remove error and flows for the coming 1 or 2 years.

One more info my Friend!!!......... Toyota is giving Hybrid System to all BMW range and they have colleboration.....
    Yes there is no denying in the fact Toyota is huge and big. Both brands can't be compared if thats the criteria as it simply throws Honda out of the water if talking about range, size and scale.

But Still Khurram bhai: ES350 and Corolla?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

NSX again is a failure. I am by the way Honda enthusiast and Civic is their prime focal brand other than Accord. It was superb till 8th Gen but this time lack in fit and finish as compare to Toyota which is right now the world No: 01 largest manufacturer and the Automobile company which spends the most on R & D and if you go through international review Honda is on decline just like Mitsubishi
    Go through articles of Car & Drive, Motor Trend & Best Motoring etc... you will come to know that Toyota is conservative in introducing new innovations just like Merc & BMWs but when they launch something new there is no turning back...... whereas Honda is like Audi.....hurrily introduces new tech and then remove error and flaws for the coming 1 or 2 years.

Plus one more thing....People have a misconception which i want to clear here is that its all together a different feel and drive as compare to Xli Gli and Grande......
    The Issue with civic is there are 2 things......
    1. Product design..... Top *** 1 The best
    2. Product Quality..... poor , compromised which never happened till 9th Gen...

I hope u understand my unbiased thinking as i am also dishearted what Honda especially Pak did.....and hope they rectify the issues which due to tremendous work load looks like not being able to resolve in the year or so

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plus one more thing....People have a misconception which i want to clear here is that its all together a different feel and drive as compare to Xli Gli and Grande......
    The Issue with civic is there are 2 things......
    1. Product design..... Top *** 1 The best
    2. Product Quality..... poor , compromised which never happened till 9th Gen...

I hope u understand my unbiased thinking as i am also dishearted what Honda especially Pak did.....and hope they rectify the issues which due to tremendous work load looks like not being able to resolve in the year or so
    You need to visit and look yourself the current product quality. the situation is not more the same.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You need to visit and look yourself the current product quality. the situation is not more the same.
    Yep, speedbreaker at the rear seats floor.
    Dual sided alloy rims one side going forward other side going backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Yep, speedbreaker at the rear seats floor.
    Dual sided alloy rims one side going forward other side going backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh I forgot..... corolla is the best car.
    -

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List