Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1054 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 545549541004104410521053105410551056 ... LastLast
Results 21,061 to 21,080 of 21238
Like Tree12208Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #21061
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    100KMs in, and going for Contis
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726143
    Do share price and manufacturing date+country of manufacturing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #21062
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    In market there are available in 6 different copies. There is one A grade copies. Cost 60k and you can't even judge by placing both rims together, or even by looking at the inside or outside of rim. Only the computer code verification can tell you the authenticity of these rims. That's why they cost this much, be it indus or honda atlas. Both are importing rims for each car that costs nearly 1.5lac-2lac for complete set


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rims that are taken off brand new cars are available at tyre shops for 40 to 45 thousand per set. There is no doubt about their authenticity since they come off the cars directly. So practically brand new genuine rims are available for 40 to 45 thousand

    If you sell yours you'll get the same amount. I know of at least two such sets currently available if anyone is interested. And if anyone has doubts about them being genuine, all you have to do is wait for some time. When the next car comes in for rims change, you can personally be there and see rims being taken off from a brand new car and have them for 40 to 45 thousand.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #21063
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,637
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    In market there are available in 6 different copies. There is one A grade copies. Cost 60k and you can't even judge by placing both rims together, or even by looking at the inside or outside of rim. Only the computer code verification can tell you the authenticity of these rims. That's why they cost this much, be it indus or honda atlas. Both are importing rims for each car that costs nearly 1.5lac-2lac for complete set


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was actually talking about owners selling oem rims. Those are also available for re purchase. Nonetheless its a joke about the price discount. Obviously they cost a fortune of bought from the company.

    My feedback on Civic 2016: http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278004

  5. #21064
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,777
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    100KMs in, and going for Contis
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726143
    Which wheels you got with these ?
    The men are back. @TGT.

  6. #21065
    AL
    AL is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    i dont know
    Lurking spirit!

  7. #21066
    PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqasafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone help me out in finalizing between ALTIS 1.6 and ALTIS 1.8? i have a budget of 21 Lac!

  8. #21067
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Do share price and manufacturing date+country of manufacturing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure, its 30ish week of 2016. Made in Malaysian factory of Continental. 14,500/- per tyre.

  9. #21068
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
    Which wheels you got with these ?
    Lenso Project D Spec K

  10. #21069
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqasafzal View Post
    Can anyone help me out in finalizing between ALTIS 1.6 and ALTIS 1.8? i have a budget of 21 Lac!
    Altis 1.8 manual will have a little resale issue
    Altis 1.6 will sell quickly.
    Altis 1.8 cvt will also sell, but with some minor issues


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #21070
    PakWheeler Follow
    arslansohail84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    398
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Sure, its 30ish week of 2016. Made in Malaysian factory of Continental. 14,500/- per tyre.
    Could you share price and pics of the rimz and where did you get them from


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #21071
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaqasafzal View Post
    Can anyone help me out in finalizing between ALTIS 1.6 and ALTIS 1.8? i have a budget of 21 Lac!
    Why are you even thinking about Altis 1.6 when you have the budget of Altis 1.8?
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  13. #21072
    PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqasafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @haseeb bhai! Thanks a lot for the reply! Actually this is my first experience for buying the brand new car! i am going to keep it for atleast 3-4 years!!! will they all fit in my budget?And what would i miss with regards to higher versions of 1.8 ALTIS?

  14. #21073
    PakWheeler Follow
    Vaqasafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    [QUOTE=zuhaibafzal;5230476]Why are you even thinking about Altis 1.6 when you have the budget for Altis 1.8?[/Q

    Like i said this is my first brand new car experience! like all the newbies i want to have the best i can buy in my budget!

  15. #21074
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    A few days in and I'm loving my Grande Alhamdolillah!

    The interior is excellent, feels sophisticated. The steering is so effortless and suspension very smooth. It feels like a substantial difference over my '15 Civic 9th gen.

    I was really confused between this and an Oriel X, being tilted towards Honda loyalty, but after testing the new civic and being turned off by the quality issues (which many X owners will still claim are negligible) I reverted to this choice. Another factor which contributed to this choice was our experience with an Se Saloon in our house, which was kept for a long time until recently, and was a really really tough car with zero suspension issues compared to some of the Civics which came and went in the same period.

    Will post a short review comparing it with Civic 9th gen and Civic X very soon iA.

    Meanwhile on the upgrade front, changed wheels and tyres to Lenso & Contis.

    Here it is:
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726162

  16. #21075
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Rims that are taken off brand new cars are available at tyre shops for 40 to 45 thousand per set. There is no doubt about their authenticity since they come off the cars directly. So practically brand new genuine rims are available for 40 to 45 thousand

    If you sell yours you'll get the same amount. I know of at least two such sets currently available if anyone is interested. And if anyone has doubts about them being genuine, all you have to do is wait for some time. When the next car comes in for rims change, you can personally be there and see rims being taken off from a brand new car and have them for 40 to 45 thousand.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sir, I think you are talking about 45K with eurostars. I was offered that amount but I kept the OEM Enkeis.

  17. #21076
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hamza_xeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,777
    Follows
    4
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Lenso Project D Spec K
    They are nice wheels. Btw any chance of lowering it ?
    The men are back. @TGT.

  18. #21077
    PakWheeler Follow
    ivtec3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    861
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arslansohail84 View Post
    Could you share price and pics of the rimz and where did you get them from


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    PMed...

  19. #21078
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Sir, I think you are talking about 45K with eurostars. I was offered that amount but I kept the OEM Enkeis.
    Just the rims brother. If you were offered less the dealer was making a lot of money.
    Some three months back when silver were common I wanted a set for my other car. I practically searched each and every shop in pindi sultan ka khoo and silver ones freshly removed from the car were for 32 to 35. Older ones for 28 but nothing less.

    Now the black ones are purchased by dealers for around 40 (some people sell cheaper giving dealers more margin) and they sell them onwards for a hefty profit.

    I sold my euro stars for 16 thousand a week back waisay.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #21079
    PakWheeler Follow
    Khurram26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    38
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    A few days in and I'm loving my Grande Alhamdolillah!

    The interior is excellent, feels sophisticated. The steering is so effortless and suspension very smooth. It feels like a substantial difference over my '15 Civic 9th gen.

    I was really confused between this and an Oriel X, being tilted towards Honda loyalty, but after testing the new civic and being turned off by the quality issues (which many X owners will still claim are negligible) I reverted to this choice. Another factor which contributed to this choice was our experience with an Se Saloon in our house, which was kept for a long time until recently, and was a really really tough car with zero suspension issues compared to some of the Civics which came and went in the same period.

    Will post a short review comparing it with Civic 9th gen and Civic X very soon iA.

    Meanwhile on the upgrade front, changed wheels and tyres to Lenso & Contis.

    Here it is:
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726162
    How has the increase in wheel size affected the ride quality? Bumpy or still plush as before?

    Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

  21. #21080
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Thinking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,300
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    In market there are available in 6 different copies. There is one A grade copies. Cost 60k and you can't even judge by placing both rims together, or even by looking at the inside or outside of rim. Only the computer code verification can tell you the authenticity of these rims. That's why they cost this much, be it indus or honda atlas. Both are importing rims for each car that costs nearly 1.5lac-2lac for complete set


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    rims should be optional on the list. saving 100K and spending on something very nice from Vossen, Work, Enkei, Lenso, OZ would be so much nicer.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •