Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1058 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 585589581008104810561057105810591060 ... LastLast
Results 21,141 to 21,160 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kick_in View Post
    .............?
    It's like 1.5-2 or something, not sure, but at the end of year model it will be less.
    If you wanna sell yours than ask the dealership to sell it on own without getting delivery from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    No offence, but you are real short in that field.
    There are official distrubutors of dunlops, yokohama, nankang and Bridgestone in Pak, and that's the truth, as far the rate you have mentioned some good 17 inch tyres cost 80-90$ in US while they start at 14k in Pak.
    As far smuggled ones are concerned again we paki are lakeer k faqeer, jisnay jo baat kar di woh kar di uskay peechay lag gaye. Has anybody of you have seen a lot of smuggled tyres arriving in trucks?
    The tyres that are inserted into each other are the used tyre, they are being sold at bilal ganj and railway station Lahore 3000pkr each.
    New tyres when being smuggled comes separately without any harm to them. Every other car in Pakistan is running on same tyres. Using them from a decade. No issues even at speeds of 160
    Using a smuggled 2015 dated continental contipremiumcontact5 in my car. No issues on that as well.
    Also, somebody said here advan db is an old school tyre. New one like blueearth can't even survive 30k on paki roads.
    You can choose pathetic brands like you mentioned but please don't suggest them to anyone.
    Everybody's an expert over here

BLUEARTHA AE50 is a far superior tyre and its mentioned on Yokohama own website. and tread wear rating is similar to Advan DB.

we are all sharing information here and not trying to be experts. altough we expect that with everybody's feed back eventually we might have an expert consensus.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    BLUEARTHA AE50 is a far superior tyre and its mentioned on Yokohama own website. and tread wear rating is similar to Advan DB.

we are all sharing information here and not trying to be experts. altough we expect that with everybody's feed back eventually we might have an expert consensus.
    Yeah, but calling nexen maxxis superior than yoko contis and michs at every thread is rather snobbish.
    Might be possible as I haven't tried it yet.
    Tried yokos, contis, bridge, kumho and gt radials, but haven't tried bluearth yet.
    What are its temperature ratings?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi There Sir
    Can U Please Tell Does New Gli 2016 Come With Any New special Features Like Navigation Etc ?
    Called Additional Options Like Honda Offers With Modulo Kit
    If Yes Please List Down Features Line Wise And Price Of New GLI and What Colours Are Available In Gli AT

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bluearth AE 50 is indeed a very good tyre. I have it in my other 1.6 GLi 2013, and I have Conti CPC 2 in Grande. Previously I used Bluearth AE 01 in Axio for 2 years.

AE50 is very comfortable, has great grip and is absolutely silent. It is quiet to the extent that when I drive grande with conti after gli with bluearth, I sometimes feel that bluearth is perhaps a bit more quiet than even continental.

The problem with continental CPC2 is that it's sidewall is very very soft. Although it gives a great driving experience and surprisingly turning and cornering traction & response are excellent, the only negative is excessive body sway upon harsh braking. The car continues to swing for a few seconds before coming to a stop.
    This happens only in stop and go traffic, when you move the car forward a few inches and then suddenly apply the brake, the car keeps oscillating for some time.

I don't know if they corrected it in CPC 5 or not but bluearth certainly doesn't have this problem. In all other aspects bluearth is at par with continental. However I will definitely say that continental does give a very premium feel which cannot be explained in words. That is something which truly makes it a very classy brand.

I have some traveling experience with advan db too... I mean just traveling not driving. Advan db is quiet and comfy for sure but it definitely compromises on wet traction. In that aspect bluearth Ae 50 is much better.
    Yeah, but calling nexen maxxis superior than yoko contis and michs at every thread is rather snobbish.
    Tried yokos, contis, bridge, kumho and gt radials, but haven't tried bluearth yet.

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

obviously when it comes to tyre manufacturers there are A rated ones like Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop, Pirelli, Yokohama and Continental.

Than starts a big list like Kumho, GT Radial, Maxxis, Janyu (these are being imported these days by dealers), nexen, toyo etc.

The temperature rating of BluEarthA AE50 is A. I have Advan DB and BluEarth in 2 rides got them installed almost at the same time and both are exceptional tyres. its just that AE50 seems to have better ratings however havent raced it to verify the claims.

My first yokohama was A539. sweet sweet tyre. and have experienced S drive too its the grippiest and the experience with ES100 was very nice as well.

i even found Dunlop SP Sport Maxx in the market and it looked the best a very very nice tyre. however i dont know why i have something for yokohama so i end up with them everytime .

really wish to experience bridgestone potenza RE001 i remember them from RD 107 and RD 115 days used to be very reliable soft and grippy tyres.

Does any one have any idea if we can get potenza in pakistan because the best i have seen from bridgestone in PK is Turanza which i dont like .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Bluearth AE 50 is indeed a very good tyre. I have it in my other 1.6 GLi 2013, and I have Conti CPC 2 in Grande. Previously I used Bluearth AE 01 in Axio for 2 years.

AE50 is very comfortable, has great grip and is absolutely silent. It is quiet to the extent that when I drive grande with conti after gli with bluearth, I sometimes feel that bluearth is perhaps a bit more quiet than even continental.

The problem with continental CPC2 is that it's sidewall is very very soft. Although it gives a great driving experience and surprisingly turning and cornering traction & response are excellent, the only negative is excessive body sway upon harsh braking. The car continues to swing for a few seconds before coming to a stop.
    This happens only in stop and go traffic, when you move the car forward a few inches and then suddenly apply the brake, the car keeps oscillating for some time.

I don't know if they corrected it in CPC 5 or not but bluearth certainly doesn't have this problem. In all other aspects bluearth is at par with continental. However I will definitely say that continental does give a very premium feel which cannot be explained in words. That is something which truly makes it a very classy brand.

I have some traveling experience with advan db too... I mean just traveling not driving. Advan db is quiet and comfy for sure but it definitely compromises on wet traction. In that aspect bluearth Ae 50 is much better.

So it means my suggestion of opting for BluEarthA AE50 is spot on. Thanks for sharing the experience. .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

By the way guys i can tell you that Yokohama A drive R1 is the most stable tyre i have had experience with. i do not mention it a lot considering it is not readily available on the market. its braking and high speed stability is exceptional and road feed back is sweet. however it is a bit noisy which is expected from the aggressive tread pattern it has.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

i even found Dunlop SP Sport Maxx in the market and it looked the best a very very nice tyre. however i dont know why i have something for yokohama so i end up with them everytime .
    Dunlop SP9000 and SP SportMaxx are really hard tyres. loads of grip but awful on bumps. These are very similar to Yokohama ES100, which were beautiful tyres to look at, with visually attractive tread, but too grippy and hard for my personal taste to say the least.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tread comparison of these two:
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726852
    YOKO ES100

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726853
    Dunlop SP Sport MAXX

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^ I think Yokohama has discontinued the ES100 series, this tire was love in 2006/2007, Currently their are not V shape good brand tires

Yokohama Es100
    Dunlop Formula FM901 type
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    ^ I think Yokohama has discontinued the ES100 series, this tire was love in 2006/2007, Currently their are not V shape good brand tires

Yokohama Es100
    Yup, I've used both of these way back.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post

Yokohama Es100
    Yes I think so too. I used ES 100 back in 2006 and it had very good grip and looked fabulous....
    But it was very noisy, as expected from a v shaped tread.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ivtec3 View Post
    Dunlop SP9000 and SP SportMaxx are really hard tyres. loads of grip but awful on bumps. These are very similar to Yokohama ES100, which were beautiful tyres to look at, with visually attractive tread, but too grippy and hard for my personal taste to say the least.
    Had Sp9000 on 1.8 Altis and this time switched to BluEarthA AE50. so they have not disappointed on the grip front and alot more comfortable .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

obviously when it comes to tyre manufacturers there are A rated ones like Bridgestone, Michelin, Dunlop, Pirelli, Yokohama and Continental.

Than starts a big list like Kumho, GT Radial, Maxxis, Janyu (these are being imported these days by dealers), nexen, toyo etc.

The temperature rating of BluEarthA AE50 is A. I have Advan DB and BluEarth in 2 rides got them installed almost at the same time and both are exceptional tyres. its just that AE50 seems to have better ratings however havent raced it to verify the claims.

My first yokohama was A539. sweet sweet tyre. and have experienced S drive too its the grippiest and the experience with ES100 was very nice as well.

really wish to experience bridgestone potenza RE001 i remember them from RD 107 and RD 115 days used to be very reliable soft and grippy tyres.

Does any one have any idea if we can get potenza in pakistan because the best i have seen from bridgestone in PK is Turanza which i dont like .
    Autoexpress at jain mandir chowk ferozpur road is official dealer of Bridgestone

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi,
    Is there anyone else who is also waiting for his corolla GLI MT to be delivered in November.

As told by Toyota Walton that it will take 6 days for car to reach Lahore and since it has not been invoiced yet, so delivery in November is not possible.
    If someone can share any info or news etc..
    Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A.O.A fellow members

sorry for being slight off topic but i need help regarding 15' corolla. I usually dont drive much n driven 4k only! my issue is the battery which tends to get weak due to not being driven for many many days! but before i go to sleep, i keep the car running for 15-20 min to charge the car!
    now i want to buy a battery trickle or slow battery charger (dont know the exact term) for car and i found this product on aliexpress!
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Newe...e-a57a0ca4d9a2

now my question is this the right product for my car or not? if not then kindly help me which one to buy? thanks!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    A.O.A fellow members

sorry for being slight off topic but i need help regarding 15' corolla. I usually dont drive much n driven 4k only! my issue is the battery which tends to get weak due to not being driven for many many days! but before i go to sleep, i keep the car running for 15-20 min to charge the car!
    now i want to buy a battery trickle or slow battery charger (dont know the exact term) for car and i found this product on aliexpress!

now my question is this the right product for my car or not? if not then kindly help me which one to buy? thanks!
    brother once the battery is charged, remove the terminals and than park the car. if its orignal battery it should hold the charge for longer period of time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Get your battery tested . If its not being used regularly then it must be out of its working life by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    A.O.A fellow members

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Khurram26 View Post
    Yes I think so too. I used ES 100 back in 2006 and it had very good grip and looked fabulous....
    But it was very noisy, as expected from a v shaped tread.

I think they are discontinued but I had them in 2012 if I recall, was selling them here on PW...
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1726921

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List