Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 1065 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 21285
Like Tree12219Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #2241
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    ^Mubarak. Get her body kits and lowering springs to remove the COW-ish looks.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  3. #2242
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    ^Mubarak. Get her body kits and lowering springs to remove the COW-ish looks.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Its fine as the route it will travel is quite bad.. In my opnion i like he accleration of the pervious 1.8 Altis

  4. #2243
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    omar_575's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,731
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Its fine as the route it will travel is quite bad.. In my opnion i like he accleration of the pervious 1.8 Altis
    Congrats bro! Looks lovely! Please post a detailed review with pictures


    Sent from my GT-I9100G using PW Forums mobile app

  5. #2244
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Its fine as the route it will travel is quite bad.. In my opnion i like he accleration of the pervious 1.8 Altis

    That's because of the difference in transmissions
    That's y even though cvt is technologically advanced but still according to different forums prosmatec is still more fun to drive
    If u look at the test figures it is faster than previous 1.8 altis and slightly like 0.3 to 0.4 secs faster than 1.8 new civic
    But u cant feel it becoz of cvt
    What about the acceleration with manual mode paddle shifts ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #2245
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mzkhan View Post
    taking pic from bike at 60km/h speed...............Its dangerous dude, please avoid it.

    BTW all these rides have no number plates or even "Applied for" - looks like going to some showroom.
    don't worry bro, it's not me
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  7. #2246
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is it only me or previous facelift corolla looked much better then this?

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #2247
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,207
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Is it only me or previous facelift corolla looked much better then this?

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Only you

  9. #2248
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Only you
    Yaar sabko baabon wali shape pasand agai. I'll try make a collage from PKDM 10th gen and 11th gen corolla pics.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #2249
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,207
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Yaar sabko baabon wali shape pasand agai. I'll try make a collage from PKDM 10th gen and 11th gen corolla pics.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Lol this is nowhere near a babon wali look. May be to you it is....
    personally i think its quite sporty whereas previous one had dull and china-look. I am a honda owner but imho toyota this time came up with great design

  11. #2250
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,112
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Is it only me or previous facelift corolla looked much better then this?

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    I remember when the 10th gen came out everyone kept saying it's too bloated. We just get used to it.


    "Speed limits are like herpes. Once you get them, you can never get rid of them." -Jeremy Clarkson

  12. #2251
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Lol this is nowhere near a babon wali look. May be to you it is....
    personally i think its quite sporty whereas previous one had dull and china-look. I am a honda owner but imho toyota this time came up with great design
    Don't you think rear bumper is bit TOO big and the tail lights? Front is much more sexier I agree. But from rear its ripped off particularly with Indus cars having this high ride height.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  13. #2252
    PakWheeler Follow
    dau.ud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Alhamdullilah got the delivery today


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1452868
    Congratulations bro. You are probably the first pakwheeler to get it. MA.
    Do make a separate thread for pics and reviews! And yes how do the paddle shifters perform?

  14. #2253
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,207
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Don't you think rear bumper is bit TOO big and the tail lights? Front is much more sexier I agree. But from rear its ripped off particularly with Indus cars having this high ride height.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes the rear is bit heavy (bumper being too big) but with spoiler and a kit, it will look great. Those lights, chrome and overall shape will give a very sleek and aggressive look.

    Personally i am ok with stock stuff too

  15. #2254
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Yes the rear is bit heavy (bumper being too big) but with spoiler and a kit, it will look great. Those lights, chrome and overall shape will give a very sleek and aggressive look.

    Personally i am ok with stock stuff too
    I've seen it on road looks very bad. My friends say the same. Even with body kit it will look heavy. On the other hand U.S corolla looks gorgeous and astonishing unlike this local version.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  16. #2255
    PakWheeler Follow
    emokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Qingdao
    Posts
    624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Congrats , which color??
    Thanks man.
    and its black (:
    jdm <3

  17. #2256
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,207
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    I've seen it on road looks very bad. My friends say the same. Even with body kit it will look heavy. On the other hand U.S corolla looks gorgeous and astonishing unlike this local version.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Yes if i have to compare the two, us version is better than eu version.
    Btw the first pic is of eu version right?

  18. #2257
    PakWheeler Follow
    themann4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    19
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Today went to see the 11th Gen corolla...
    In my point of view the front is awesome while I really dont like the back I think that the back is looking abnormal and it looks like a big hump on the back
    While the interior is also not very impressive... Civics interior and leg space is much better than corolla....
    I liked my prado's interior more then the corolla even though it's a 17 years old car

    Sent from my C6602 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #2258
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,194
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Yes if i have to compare the two, us version is better than eu version.
    Btw the first pic is of eu version right?
    I think its the Thai TRD variant.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #2259
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    majedkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,276
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themann4u View Post
    Today went to see the 11th Gen corolla...
    In my point of view the front is awesome while I really dont like the back I think that the back is looking abnormal and it looks like a big hump on the back
    While the interior is also not very impressive... Civics interior and leg space is much better than corolla....
    I liked my prado's interior more then the corolla even though it's a 17 years old car

    Sent from my C6602 using PW Forums mobile app
    Hahaha !
    -

  21. #2260
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faiz.aslam.121 View Post
    It has 7 steps- meaning preset gears. So when you do upshift, the pulley and belt moves to an assigned place.

    Prosmatec still has gears in them- first gear gets pushed, then 2nd and vice versa.
    No gears, just illusions of gears the engineers added later to give a feel of gears of changing
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  22. 28-07-2014, 07:34 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  23. 28-07-2014, 08:13 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •