Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 21239
Like Tree12209Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #2781
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,201
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    wow new corolla has anti-lock breaking system

  3. #2782
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5555 View Post
    Eco meter is a different thing it indicates when you are in economy zone or when the engine is using least possible amount of fuel
    Where as fuel average is there in multi information display and that is present in both xli/gli
    Thnx for clearing this


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #2783
    PakWheeler Follow
    RaVeN_RiZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Is any showroom giving a test drive? My family is thinking about the new civic / altis..Can't figure out which one to look out for.
    cars cars and cars...

  5. #2784
    PakWheeler Follow
    chomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear fellows i have decided to proceed with GLi but please advise GLI auto is worth buying? honestly speaking i have no issue to spent 70K more on GLi auto but your feedback help me to make the right decision.i have few questions.
    does this variant create problem in northern areas with 4 people?
    does this variant have resale issue?

  6. #2785
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chomma View Post
    dear fellows i have decided to proceed with GLi but please advise GLI auto is worth buying? honestly speaking i have no issue to spent 70K more on GLi auto but your feedback help me to make the right decision.i have few questions.
    does this variant create problem in northern areas with 4 people?
    does this variant have resale issue?
    Just go for the manual one if u r going to visit northern areas if driving in city then auto is best buy ...


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  7. #2786
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    This is the message which I got from Toyota Indus after I inquired about Gli, so it's the confirm news and hopefully they'll not further delay.
    "TOYOTA Good morning, the new 1.3L booking/order intake date will start by the end of 3rd week of August. You can ask us for an exact date by the end of the week."

  8. #2787
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaVeN_RiZz View Post
    Is any showroom giving a test drive? My family is thinking about the new civic / altis..Can't figure out which one to look out for.
    Bro, write " Test Drive New Corolla" and send it to 8398 to book your test drive.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  9. #2788
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Booked Altis Grande Manual today in Bronze Mica. I liked both Bronze Mica and Super White but was a bit reluctant to go for bronze mica as it was a different color. So went to the showroom with Super white in mind for booking but the my friend who is a sales manager at the dealership asked to go for Bronze Mica. The reason he gave was that the curves and chrome plating are more prominent in this color as compared to super white and currently its the most sought after color in Grande, super white on third place.

    Lets see how it turns out, he has promised me a delivery in the same month.

  10. #2789
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Bro get the new Altis. New civic is very unlike the older gen. Civics. A lot of New civic accidents are reported as it seems grip and cornering is not that good. Plus body seems bulky and shape is not good. Thus exterior wise new corolla wins. For Interior, Its personal taste, I find new civic's interior more attractive. New civic is a comfortable car but so is corolla which is well known for its comfort on our poor roads. At performance perspective, Civic makes 141HP. While Altis makes around 137 to 139HP. Very minor difference. Transmission wise Altis is superior, Cvti and in Manual they're offering 6 Speed Forward MT. Rear reclining seats seem fantastic. Paddle shifters look like fun. However Projectors which are in civic have gone missing from corolla. Immobilizer is not there whilist only single airbag is offered in the top line corolla. But all in all. New corolla is a better car then New civic and that is my opinion according to the points mentioned. Only if Indus would've raised down ride height bit.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Id like to see few pics of crashed 9th gen civics if u have.. There is no issue of grip at all i hv kept and drove both 8th gen and 9th gen.. While saying that there is a minor difference between 141 and 137 hp, u probably forgot to mention that civic has advantage of less weight too so infact its more powerful.. And yes Cvti may be new technology but driving pleasure of prosmatec is much more because it gives u a solid feel...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  11. #2790
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Xli and Gli :
    The launch date is 23rd August now according to the Toyota showrooms
    Let's c
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  12. #2791
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    I am also using civics since 2005 and currently have 9th gen civic , also have booked new corolla Gli auto just because of the grand and attractive shape this time
    But I m going for Corolla as a second car
    1st choice will always be Honda
    And I upgraded from 8th gen and really enjoying this 9th gen
    And it's better much better than the 8th gen
    shape I agree reborn was a killer but it's too old now and we have to move on
    About corolla it's a beautiful car but u will Definitely miss the driving pleasure that u are enjoying for almost 9 years now trust me
    Shape wise corolla
    Rest my sincere adv would be Go For New CIVIC
    Cant agree more.. Yes i also love shape of new corolla but id buy it as second car.. Never gonna sell 9th gen Civic for Grande and no one else having 9th gen Civic will do this i m sure.. And yes 8th gen had better looks but that doesnt mean 9th gen has bad looks.. Afterall its new whereas 8th gen is already around 8 years old
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  13. #2792
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    This is the message which I got from Toyota Indus after I inquired about Gli, so it's the confirm news and hopefully they'll not further delay.
    "TOYOTA Good morning, the new 1.3L booking/order intake date will start by the end of 3rd week of August. You can ask us for an exact date by the end of the week."
    And by third week they will say 3rd week of september.. I hv got info that it can be delayed 1-2 mnths
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  14. #2793
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Booked Altis Grande Manual today in Bronze Mica. I liked both Bronze Mica and Super White but was a bit reluctant to go for bronze mica as it was a different color. So went to the showroom with Super white in mind for booking but the my friend who is a sales manager at the dealership asked to go for Bronze Mica. The reason he gave was that the curves and chrome plating are more prominent in this color as compared to super white and currently its the most sought after color in Grande, super white on third place.

    Lets see how it turns out, he has promised me a delivery in the same month.
    Congrats.. He has given u right advice. I hv also noticed that this corolla looks better in metallic colors esp bronze mica, medium silver and gun mettalic...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  15. #2794
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Xli and Gli :
    The launch date is 23rd August now according to the Toyota showrooms
    Let's c
    Have u made full payment at booking?? Toyota official says that u can make partial payment if the delivery date communicated to you is more than 1 month.. Whereas in ur case, even the booking hasnt started and dealers have taken full payment.. Thats unfair and misleading
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  16. 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM

    Senior PakWheeler


  17. #2795
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Congrats.. He has given u right advice. I hv also noticed that this corolla looks better in metallic colors esp bronze mica, medium silver and gun mettalic...
    Thanks bro. Btw they were telling the people coming in for xli/gli to contact them on 7th for details about these variants. They werent taking the bookings even.

  18. #2796
    PakWheeler Follow
    Wazeer91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    25
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Cant agree more.. Yes i also love shape of new corolla but id buy it as second car.. Never gonna sell 9th gen Civic for Grande and no one else having 9th gen Civic will do this i m sure.. And yes 8th gen had better looks but that doesnt mean 9th gen has bad looks.. Afterall its new whereas 8th gen is already around 8 years old
    Well said bro i think the same......i also own 9th gen civic,its drive is just awesome.
    Corolla can replace city but it cannot replace 9th gen civic... Not at all!!!


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using PW Forums mobile app

  19. #2797
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Booked Altis Grande Manual today in Bronze Mica. I liked both Bronze Mica and Super White but was a bit reluctant to go for bronze mica as it was a different color. So went to the showroom with Super white in mind for booking but the my friend who is a sales manager at the dealership asked to go for Bronze Mica. The reason he gave was that the curves and chrome plating are more prominent in this color as compared to super white and currently its the most sought after color in Grande, super white on third place.

    Lets see how it turns out, he has promised me a delivery in the same month.
    Congratulation man. And yes, bronze mica is very nice color
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  20. #2798
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    And by third week they will say 3rd week of september.. I hv got info that it can be delayed 1-2 mnths
    I hope this is not true bcz if they'll go for September or oct then ppl might think going for 2015 model though it doesn't make any difference but many buyers buy new year model and it may cause IMC lesser sales of gli/xli in 2014.

  21. #2799
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RL589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Heres the breakdown. Please note that having an NTN only does not mean you are a filer. Today many people at toyota garden were arguing and telling them that they have the NTN and income tax gets deducted from their salaries and they can show the proof but thats not enough. If you dont have your name in the active tax payers list for income tax on the FBR website, than you are not considered an income tax filer. People who have paid the income tax for last year can still file their returns.on FBR website and get their names entered in this list. FBR has provided these lists to all the dealerships of different brands plus the post offices for token tax calculation.

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1454952

    dear is this is for islamabad or punjab ?
    vtec roxx!!!!!

  22. #2800
    PakWheeler Follow
    a.haseeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    I am also using civics since 2005 and currently have 9th gen civic , also have booked new corolla Gli auto just because of the grand and attractive shape this time
    But I m going for Corolla as a second car
    1st choice will always be Honda
    And I upgraded from 8th gen and really enjoying this 9th gen
    And it's better much better than the 8th gen
    shape I agree reborn was a killer but it's too old now and we have to move on
    About corolla it's a beautiful car but u will Definitely miss the driving pleasure that u are enjoying for almost 9 years now trust me
    Shape wise corolla
    Rest my sincere adv would be Go For New CIVIC
    Thanks bro for your advice, yes the decision was very straightforward before the launch of corolla altis, no doubt civic is one fine ride in 1.8 category, but I couldn't stop seeing new corolla altis, it's shape is impressive and one cannot ignore its presence. let's see how it goes, I have 2 months till the shift, until then we will have enough driving reviews on the new altis cvti....

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •