Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 21274
Like Tree12216Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #3421
    PakWheeler Follow
    mzkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Yes very impressive. Indeed I'm in love with those haath sey khulane wala sheeshay ka laatu. Door handle paint quality is better then E-Class. Wow! Im in love with xli. And yes Abs is not required because yeh gari chalegi nahin seedha uray gi tou issy rokne ki kia zaroorat Ride Height is perfect. McLaren main aisi height honi chahye yaaaaar. Not to forget the player, Pioneer ko bhoolgya yar main tou yeh player dekh ke.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by z0haib View Post
    sarcasm reloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Kessa Diya? :p

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Sorry to interrupt you guys,
    What if someone say something like this about your choice, if it's a car or anything of your choice, ..would you enjoy these wording as well? Period.

    One should respect others, that guy had booked his ride and you are trying to show if he is wrong - in fact not only he but 70% of corolla owners.
    Peace!

  3. #3422
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,188
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mzkhan View Post
    Sorry to interrupt you guys,
    What if someone say something like this about your choice, if it's a car or anything of your choice, ..would you enjoy these wording as well? Period.

    One should respect others, that guy had booked his ride and you are trying to show if he is wrong - in fact not only he but 70% of corolla owners.
    Peace!
    Spread the awareness about good n bad

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #3423
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    In Saudia even 1.6 Gli have got this rims:

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1407948493775.jpg
Views: 1775
Size:  10.7 KB

    The old rims have been discontinued which is still offered in Pakistan :/

    -~seNt frOm My GT-N7100 uSinG Tapatalk~-
    Not discontinued.. Saw a new corolla in dubai having those old rims


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #3424
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Yes very impressive. Indeed I'm in love with those haath sey khulane wala sheeshay ka laatu. Door handle paint quality is better then E-Class. Wow! Im in love with xli. And yes Abs is not required because yeh gari chalegi nahin seedha uray gi tou issy rokne ki kia zaroorat Ride Height is perfect. McLaren main aisi height honi chahye yaaaaar. Not to forget the player, Pioneer ko bhoolgya yar main tou yeh player dekh ke.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    If he has booked his xli and he is happy then what's the problem ? You can't force every one here on this forum to think the same way you think
    I agree the the height and the arch gap is too much and looking really bad because there are no mud flaps either
    But as compared to previous xli @ 1545 this xli is no doubt impressive @ 1627
    The car is really nice !
    And in this little price difference you are getting
    A complete new change except for the engine
    New and impressive shape better than others and your favourite reborn
    New dashboard
    Front map lights
    Optitron meter
    In dash cd player which no doubt looks much better than previous single din player
    Multi info display
    Matching side door mirrors with great finishing
    Matching Door handles with bad finish I agree
    Rear chrome garnish
    Floor mats
    Spacious cabin
    New wheel caps
    Carpeted lining on the inner side of the trunk
    Not sure but must be missing a few can recall just this

    We are ghareeb ppl
    Now pls kindly let us enjoy our xli's
    Thanks
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #3425
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,188
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    If he has booked his xli and he is happy then what's the problem ? You can't force every one here on this forum to think the same way you think
    I agree the the height and the arch gap is too much and looking really bad because there are no mud flaps either
    But as compared to previous xli @ 1545 this xli is no doubt impressive @ 1627
    The car is really nice !
    And in this little price difference you are getting
    A complete new change except for the engine
    New and impressive shape better than others and your favourite reborn
    New dashboard
    Front map lights
    Optitron meter
    In dash cd player which no doubt looks much better than previous single din player
    Multi info display
    Matching side door mirrors with great finishing
    Matching Door handles with bad finish I agree
    Rear chrome garnish
    Floor mats
    Spacious cabin
    New wheel caps
    Carpeted lining on the inner side of the trunk
    Not sure but must be missing a few can recall just this

    We are ghareeb ppl
    Now pls kindly let us enjoy our xli's
    Thanks
    Ghareeb with 17 lakh? Anyways Enjoy

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  7. #3426
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Even my reborn(base model) doesnt have front map lights, optiron meter and multi info display and carpet lining inside trunk which xli has.Thats a good point

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

  8. #3427
    PakWheeler Follow
    jawwad10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bhai ap to dil pay lay gaye!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Yes very impressive. Indeed I'm in love with those haath sey khulane wala sheeshay ka laatu. Door handle paint quality is better then E-Class. Wow! Im in love with xli. And yes Abs is not required because yeh gari chalegi nahin seedha uray gi tou issy rokne ki kia zaroorat Ride Height is perfect. McLaren main aisi height honi chahye yaaaaar. Not to forget the player, Pioneer ko bhoolgya yar main tou yeh player dekh ke.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  9. #3428
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,355
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    In Saudia even 1.6 Gli have got this rims:

    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1407948493775.jpg
Views: 1775
Size:  10.7 KB

    The old rims have been discontinued which is still offered in Pakistan :/

    -~seNt frOm My GT-N7100 uSinG Tapatalk~-
    If u are talking sbout saudi arabia they havent even got cvti.They are still having 4speed at

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

  10. #3429
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    If he has booked his xli and he is happy then what's the problem ? You can't force every one here on this forum to think the same way you think
    I agree the the height and the arch gap is too much and looking really bad because there are no mud flaps either
    But as compared to previous xli @ 1545 this xli is no doubt impressive @ 1627
    The car is really nice !
    And in this little price difference you are getting
    A complete new change except for the engine
    New and impressive shape better than others and your favourite reborn
    New dashboard
    Front map lights
    Optitron meter
    In dash cd player which no doubt looks much better than previous single din player
    Multi info display
    Matching side door mirrors with great finishing
    Matching Door handles with bad finish I agree
    Rear chrome garnish
    Floor mats
    Spacious cabin
    New wheel caps
    Carpeted lining on the inner side of the trunk
    Not sure but must be missing a few can recall just this

    We are ghareeb ppl
    Now pls kindly let us enjoy our xli's
    Thanks
    Dear it is easy to instal grande Features in xli. Only you cannot change engine and brakes. All other modifications are easy. I always buy xli black color because I think it is best car to drive in Lahore city.

    JS ENTERPRISES

  11. #3430
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think I saved 125thousand by selecting xli as compare to Gli. By saving 125k I shall enjoy Continental tires, my own choice in dash navigation system, power windows, led fog lamps, my own choice alloy rims, my own choice door handles and many more.
    If still some money left then I shall go to PC bhurban to enjoy my car.

    Do u like my idea?

    JS ENTERPRISES

  12. #3431
    PakWheeler Follow
    hassnainsethi89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    26
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any idea about the premium on Xli/Gli

  13. #3432
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    642
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaeery View Post
    I think I saved 125thousand by selecting xli as compare to Gli. By saving 125k I shall enjoy Continental tires, my own choice in dash navigation system, power windows, led fog lamps, my own choice alloy rims, my own choice door handles and many more.
    If still some money left then I shall go to PC bhurban to enjoy my car.

    Do u like my idea?

    JS ENTERPRISES
    U cant change this model xli to power windows so u vl hav to stick to manual windows this time or if u want to change the manual u vl have to invest more on changing the complete door panals to gli's door panal only then u vl get power windows


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  14. #3433
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    He can also go for just front power windows and rear manual
    Like in cherry qq
    Kia pride
    Kia classic
    And I think new local wagon r
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  15. #3434
    PakWheeler Follow
    yasir127's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyone got xli/gli
    I have booked mine on 7th Aug and will get my car in sep 2014. Date not confirmed yet.
    By the way that was at soan motors rawalpindi.
    What is the earliest delivery date of xli? Anyone

  16. #3435
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    He can also go for just front power windows and rear manual
    Like in cherry qq
    Kia pride
    Kia classic
    And I think new local wagon r
    Is this information correct that we have to change whole door from inside for gli power windows switch?

    JS ENTERPRISES

  17. #3436
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    NOneed2speedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    18
    Posts
    1,974
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    If u are talking sbout saudi arabia they havent even got cvti.They are still having 4speed at

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    But Atleast it's base model (Xli) have power windows, abs, coloured side mirrors and handle, driver and passenger airbag, keyless entry and 1.6 Engine

    -~seNt frOm My GT-N7100 uSinG Tapatalk~-
    Toyota = Paindooo
    HOnDa =

  18. #3437
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    kick_in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaeery View Post
    Dear it is easy to instal grande Features in xli. Only you cannot change engine and brakes. All other modifications are easy. I always buy xli black color because I think it is best car to drive in Lahore city.

    JS ENTERPRISES
    You forgot ABS, Airbags and Chrome inserts in the headlights!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

  19. #3438
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    kick_in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    But Atleast it's base model (Xli) have power windows, abs, coloured side mirrors and handle, driver and passenger airbag, keyless entry and 1.6 Engine

    -~seNt frOm My GT-N7100 uSinG Tapatalk~-
    And LUXURIOUS feel!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

  20. #3439
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Muzammil73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    2,249
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NOneed2speedd View Post
    But Atleast it's base model (Xli) have power windows, abs, coloured side mirrors and handle, driver and passenger airbag, keyless entry and 1.6 Engine

    -~seNt frOm My GT-N7100 uSinG Tapatalk~-
    and above all, an immobilizer too i guess.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app
    Honda Civic Fb
    Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

  21. #3440
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaeery View Post
    Is this information correct that we have to change whole door from inside for gli power windows switch? JS ENTERPRISES
    You don't have to change the front door panels for it however I am not sure but it looks like we will have to change the rear door panels let me explain it to you with pics wait !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •