Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281681 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 21238
Like Tree12208Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #3601
    PakWheeler Follow
    wolfkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Posts
    638
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    For bank financed car u are bound to hv tracker
    How long will i have to do that ? Though im taking my car through islamic mode of Financing Modarbah


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  3. #3602
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,952
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    So i saw this black grande with 16" thai spec rims today. Probably the replicas are avalible in the market already !

    To many Xli/Gli's being spotted Black/Medium silver are the most common colors, Saw one Mettalic grey and White Grandes in the lane i live.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  4. #3603
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    How long will i have to do that ? Though im taking my car through islamic mode of Financing Modarbah


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Till the tenure of finance... Even if u r going out of province ull have to take permission from bank and tracking company
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  5. #3604
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    So i saw this black grande with 16" thai spec rims today. Probably the replicas are avalible in the market already !

    To many Xli/Gli's being spotted Black/Medium silver are the most common colors, Saw one Mettalic grey and White Grandes in the lane i live.
    Only karachiites spotting xli/gli's so far.. Came to know that upcountry deliveries will start after 4-5 days when the political situation calms and these dharna marches end.....
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  6. #3605
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Admit it or not, people are buying it by paying 3 lacs own. I myself know people who have done that. People here on PW are demanding 26+ lacs for their 2013 oriel prosmatics (yup, no gold plated engines either) and they are waiting for the buyers since more than a month. Even the ones who are asking reasonable prices like 2400 or 2425 are also waiting for the buyers.

    I don't want to disclose the name of the fellow pakwheeler here he's a good friend he's selling his oriel prosmatec 2013 March , as he need funds , he got an offer of 2425 , 3 days back which clearly shows the resale of civic Is really good in 1.8 category . Anyways why are you targeting civic again n again ? This is purely a rolla thread so better keep it clean !
    Yes it's not a big deal if someone is paying 3 lacs own on altis today , you were not here on pakwheels when previous Altis was launched I was among the first 10 to get the car , even in 2002 when 9th gen was launched my se saloon auto was the 3rd car of pakistan and paid massive own of 265 /- this is 2014, 3 lacs is not a big deal dear
    But it's useless paying this much for a Corolla !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  7. #3606
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emokid View Post
    @ irfananwar +1 I've seen loads of adds of people even asking 27 lacks for civic with no buyers lol.
    Logon ko hazam nae ho rahe ye bat a guy just booked his grande today and he got the date of 3rd week December. As the earliest one and others are giving time of January.
    That shows how good the response is.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

    MA SHA ALLAH
    I am impressed
    You have so much time to check the ad list of used 9th gen civics
    and really are they demanding 27 LACKS
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  8. #3607
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    I don't want to disclose the name of the fellow pakwheeler here he's a good friend he's selling his oriel prosmatec 2013 March , as he need funds , he got an offer of 2425 , 3 days back which clearly shows the resale of civic Is really good in 1.8 category . Anyways why are you targeting civic again n again ? This is purely a rolla thread so better keep it clean !
    Yes it's not a big deal if someone is paying 3 lacs own on altis today , you were not here on pakwheels when previous Altis was launched I was among the first 10 to get the car , even in 2002 when 9th gen was launched my se saloon auto was the 3rd car of pakistan and paid massive own of 265 /- this is 2014, 3 lacs is not a big deal dear
    But it's useless paying this much for a Corolla !
    World cup phir say apki civic ka hua. You are the one who is comparing civic with altis in all the corolla threads. Comparing the top of the line prices and thinking you have bought a civic which makes you richest of them all. Bhai bohat he choti duniya main rahtay hain ap. From all your replies, I can freely assume the lack of maturity.

    Do not present yourself as the most knowledgeable/richest/experienced people pakwheels ever came to know of. Owning a civic doesnt make you one. Try to be a bit more mature.

  9. #3608
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    You were not here on pakwheels when previous Altis was launched I was among the first 10 to get the car , even in 2002 when 9th gen was launched my se saloon auto was the 3rd car of pakistan and paid massive own of 265 /- this is 2014, 3 lacs is not a big deal dear
    But it's useless paying this much for a Corolla !
    I am sure us waqt apka ID card bhi nahi bana hona in both the instances and tall claims you have presented here which are un-verifiable

  10. #3609
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Admit it or not, people are buying it by paying 3 lacs own. I myself know people who have done that. People here on PW are demanding 26+ lacs for their 2013 oriel prosmatics (yup, no gold plated engines either) and they are waiting for the buyers since more than a month. Even the ones who are asking reasonable prices like 2400 or 2425 are also waiting for the buyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by emokid View Post
    @ irfananwar +1 I've seen loads of adds of people even asking 27 lacks for civic with no buyers lol.
    Logon ko hazam nae ho rahe ye bat a guy just booked his grande today and he got the date of 3rd week December. As the earliest one and others are giving time of January.
    That shows how good the response is.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by emokid View Post
    People are finding it hard to digest :p

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

    So you can see it with your own eyes
    Die hard Altis Fans are bringing Civic again and again in this thread
    I didn't start it !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  11. #3610
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Admit it or not, people are buying it by paying 3 lacs own. I myself know people who have done that. People here on PW are demanding 26+ lacs for their 2013 oriel prosmatics (yup, no gold plated engines either) and they are waiting for the buyers since more than a month. Even the ones who are asking reasonable prices like 2400 or 2425 are also waiting for the buyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by emokid View Post
    @ irfananwar +1 I've seen loads of adds of people even asking 27 lacks for civic with no buyers lol.
    Logon ko hazam nae ho rahe ye bat a guy just booked his grande today and he got the date of 3rd week December. As the earliest one and others are giving time of January.
    That shows how good the response is.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by emokid View Post
    People are finding it hard to digest :p

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I am sure us waqt apka ID card bhi nahi bana hona in both the instances and tall claims you have presented here which are un-verifiable

    Better Go and Read the rules
    Personal attacks are not allowed
    And I never said anything like that , your just setting an example of unique inferiority complex ever seen here on pakwheels
    Go get a life !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  12. #3611
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Better Go and Read the rules
    Personal attacks are not allowed
    And I never said anything like that , your just setting an example of unique inferiority complex ever seen here on pakwheels
    Go get a life !
    Lol... that seems to be a joke of the century dude. You are the one who looks to be badly struck with inferiority complex. How did you know that your car was 3rd all over pakistan in 2002 when you were only 12?

  13. #3612
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,729
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Lol... that seems to be a joke of the century dude. You are the one who looks to be badly struck with inferiority complex. How did you know that your car was 3rd all over pakistan in 2002 when you were only 12?

    Thumbs up for a great discussion !
    The Display was at Avari tower karachi in march 2002
    Mr Wahab owner of Toyota University brother of Iqbal Sahab the owner of eastern motors karachi gave us our car in the 1st week
    I don't remember exactly the chassis no but have it in my records somewhere will try to share it
    It was the third car on the road and was a head Turner I still remember but nothing to be proud of and I never presented myself as the richest / most knowledgeable person of pakwheels so pls stop targeting me again and again
    Peace
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  14. #3613
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Tracker is a must by toyota as i hav booked my car through a bank its compulsery :/ but i think its useless now a days.. Many of my friends toyota have been stolen frm isb with tracker installed


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Every time the mobile services are disrupted due to security or other reasons your tracker will stop the car wherever you are.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  15. #3614
    PakWheeler Follow
    emokid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Qingdao
    Posts
    624
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    MA SHA ALLAH
    I am impressed
    You have so much time to check the ad list of used 9th gen civics
    and really are they demanding 27 LACKS
    I was having a look at them 2 months ago before corolla launched. And try for yourself. Check the islamabad rates.
    No buyers what so ever.
    Peace now please (:

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    jdm <3

  16. #3615
    PakWheeler Follow
    SaadMehboob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Im also applied through bank for my car. They said they will put gprs chip Tracker.
    Does gprs tracker mean they are gonna put the gsm tracker?
    Whats the difference between gsm and gps travker?
    Speed Costs Money... How Fast Can U Afford To Drive...???

  17. #3616
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    HellsGuardian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,201
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaadMehboob View Post
    Im also applied through bank for my car. They said they will put gprs chip
    Tracker.
    Does gprs tracker mean they are gonna put the gsm tracker?
    Whats the difference between gsm and gps travker?
    Are both available separately?
    Afaik, gps is used to get lat long and coordinates are sent to server using gsm (gprs)
    I doubt you can get real time tracking without using both

  18. #3617
    PakWheeler Follow
    SaadMehboob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    288
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    Are both available separately?
    Afaik, gps is used to get lat long and coordinates are sent to server using gsm (gprs)
    I doubt you can get real time tracking without using both
    Hmm well can ask some expert maybe.
    Speed Costs Money... How Fast Can U Afford To Drive...???

  19. #3618
    PakWheeler Follow
    taha1210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Called Toyota Western Motors today to ask about the prices of a few parts

    altis grande's android based navigation system is available for 60 k rupees as compared to Hondas navigation system which came in 2013 models and 2014 earlier models it is much much better at 60 k
    Those who want to upgrade their xli and gli should go for this
    I myself am confused what to choose
    This android system or bigger alloys and tyres
    Have a budget of 80 k max for the upgrades
    At one side I have an option of getting this mouth watering in dash android system on the other hand that ugly arch gap just kills me !
    i would say go for the navigation. khud tou ander beth ker gari chalani hai naa..

  20. #3619
    PakWheeler Follow
    fadi_x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    30
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Bro I am a GSM Radio Engineer and believe me there is no way that the exact location of any mobile device can be known. All we can know is which BTS (Tower) the mobile is currently being served by. Reason is that all mobiles do not support GPS and even if they do the GSM system does not support sending of GPS coordinates. And then a small portable jammer can be used to disable any mobile reception within a short distance

    Quote Originally Posted by shaeery View Post
    For tracking the best and cheapest way is to keep an ordinary mobile phone hidden in the car.
    Now a days Punjab Police has such software in their laptops that they can track pin point location of any activated mobile.

    JS ENTERPRISES

  21. #3620
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Haroon_Tarar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,213
    Follows
    6
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi_x View Post
    Bro I am a GSM Radio Engineer and believe me there is no way that the exact location of any mobile device can be known. All we can know is which BTS (Tower) the mobile is currently being served by. Reason is that all mobiles do not support GPS and even if they do the GSM system does not support sending of GPS coordinates. And then a small portable jammer can be used to disable any mobile reception within a short distance
    This is very off topic. I needed to trace a guy in Lahore. Only had his number with me. No known whereabouts. Messaged that number to a friend for the location. Got the coordinates within minutes. Put them in googlemaps and the address took me straight to his house.

    Maybe it helps

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •