Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 21228
Like Tree12199Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #5181
    PakWheeler Follow
    mustafa8228's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    428
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    drove the new GLI AUTO

    proved to be MUCH better than what i was expecting... i thought it would be having a sluggish acceleration as it was an auto , road grip like tht of the old model and less room in the cabin , but it came out to be an entirely different thing.
    .. FEELS LIKE A 'BIG' CAR ...
    a very light steering ,
    smooth acceleration and gearshifts even at high rpms ,
    remarkable grip and good gear ratios ,
    and enough room for a person as tall as 6ft10".... probably more roomy than civic or city and certainly more than the outgoing model
    a much stronger built than the previous model,, the doors , handles , interious knobs and other fittings felt solid

    .... however notably slower in acceleration as compared to city ivtec 1.3MT... (city 1.3AT is simply rubbish.. turn on the AC and aboard 3 other ppl and u're slower than a mule)


    BUT .. one thing which lets it down.. its SIZE.. damn its a huge vehicle..
    we have to drive it on roads with rikshas and taangas and crazy wagons and maniac bikers ..
    and finding places to park in places like main market and H block DHA and other over-crowded places .
    .
    its not practical AT ALL....
    Now , if i compare its drive with hondas , city and civic , honda cars have got a unique connection with the driver.. better drive , handling , braking... i was hoping it would , but the new corolla didnot give me the same feeling as 'home'


    WILL I BUY IT? hmm .. XLI , GLI , GLI auto , Altis...??..... NO

    XLI.. got no ABS , no power windows , even the interior finish is different from other variants and looks cheap ,,, on top of it , a ridiculous price tag

    GLI ( 17.5lakh ) .. competes with city 1.3 (15lakhs) , city 1.5 MT (16.60lakhs) .... come on! look at the price difference.. i doubt it would even effect city's sales .. probably increase it.. why buy a 1.3 when u can get a 1.5 and save money on that too!

    GLI AUTO (18.24lakhs) .. this is 1.3 whereas city aspire AT (18lacks) is 1.5L ... price , engine , better drive..... city all the way

    ALTIS 1.6 .... maybe yes.. if it is less than 20lakhs

    Altis 1.8 ... between this and civic , probably civic , though to me , the new corolla is WAY better lookin than the 'jetsons' civic , but at the end of the day , u'll be the one sitting on the driver's seat , and civic knocks out corolla when it comes down to the drive and thrill .. ive never come across a person selling a civic and buying a corolla
    , however i would seriously consider CVT

    ending note... , its a car i would look forward to drive again..
    For those ten seconds or less, I'm free

  3. #5182
    PakWheeler Follow
    burnoutrevenge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajjadmemon82 View Post
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1476182
    What are these?
    1) cool box
    2)corner sensor
    3) combo hood dock


    Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #5183
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Has anyone from altis owners used the Ptcl evo device with their infotainment system? I wanted to know how to make it work.
    Yes i have used evo cloud! Just connect it through wifi on the system.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #5184
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    Talk here about 11th gen which is heavier. Its not about chasing woh tou 1000cc vitz bhi karle gi aramse. I'm not trying to be biased nor I mentioned civic anywhere did I? Typical Toyota Xli fanboy you are proving to be while pushing in 8th gen here where I never mentioned it? Nevertheless, If I were to buy a new car I'll vote for Altis. And since we are replacing previous Altis sooner or later my vote will always go for the Grande rather then the new civic or new Gli. No matter what you say GLi/XLi with 2nzfe has crossed all the barriers of consumer exploitation aur bholi awam ka bhi koi haal nahin. But large number of grande sales are encouraging signs, I have seen Altis and Grande myself and the interior as well as exterior is descent but the specs are nice and give a better worth to money unlike lower trims. Its not about you driving a car at 70 to 80 but its about the car itself overall being very very overpriced.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Which car is not over priced btw?? Hatch back swift and new vitz now cost u around 15 lacs.. I own two Hondas.. One civic and one city and Alhamdolillah kept each and every model of both so far and bought corolla just 2 times so i m not a typical xli/gli fan boy.. Just dont like the way u r commenting abt xli/gli as u should care about those who have spent their hard earned money on these.. Grande has got overwhelming response no doubt but its too early to say anything abt its resale but so far resale of altis had always been disappointing.. I bought altis 1.8 brandnew in 2005 and in 2012 when i went to sale it.. It sold at even less than xli gli of same model same shape so from that day i m not a fan of altis.. In 1.8 category just Civic
    And dont say u dont mention civic.. Even in same thread u hv praised 8th gen civic too many times..


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  6. #5185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa8228 View Post
    drove the new GLI AUTO

    proved to be MUCH better than what i was expecting... i thought it would be having a sluggish acceleration as it was an auto , road grip like tht of the old model and less room in the cabin , but it came out to be an entirely different thing.
    .. FEELS LIKE A 'BIG' CAR ...
    a very light steering ,
    smooth acceleration and gearshifts even at high rpms ,
    remarkable grip and good gear ratios ,
    and enough room for a person as tall as 6ft10".... probably more roomy than civic or city and certainly more than the outgoing model
    a much stronger built than the previous model,, the doors , handles , interious knobs and other fittings felt solid

    .... however notably slower in acceleration as compared to city ivtec 1.3MT... (city 1.3AT is simply rubbish.. turn on the AC and aboard 3 other ppl and u're slower than a mule)


    BUT .. one thing which lets it down.. its SIZE.. damn its a huge vehicle..
    we have to drive it on roads with rikshas and taangas and crazy wagons and maniac bikers ..
    and finding places to park in places like main market and H block DHA and other over-crowded places .
    .
    its not practical AT ALL....
    Now , if i compare its drive with hondas , city and civic , honda cars have got a unique connection with the driver.. better drive , handling , braking... i was hoping it would , but the new corolla didnot give me the same feeling as 'home'


    WILL I BUY IT? hmm .. XLI , GLI , GLI auto , Altis...??..... NO

    XLI.. got no ABS , no power windows , even the interior finish is different from other variants and looks cheap ,,, on top of it , a ridiculous price tag

    GLI ( 17.5lakh ) .. competes with city 1.3 (15lakhs) , city 1.5 MT (16.60lakhs) .... come on! look at the price difference.. i doubt it would even effect city's sales .. probably increase it.. why buy a 1.3 when u can get a 1.5 and save money on that too!

    GLI AUTO (18.24lakhs) .. this is 1.3 whereas city aspire AT (18lacks) is 1.5L ... price , engine , better drive..... city all the way

    ALTIS 1.6 .... maybe yes.. if it is less than 20lakhs

    Altis 1.8 ... between this and civic , probably civic , though to me , the new corolla is WAY better lookin than the 'jetsons' civic , but at the end of the day , u'll be the one sitting on the driver's seat , and civic knocks out corolla when it comes down to the drive and thrill .. ive never come across a person selling a civic and buying a corolla
    , however i would seriously consider CVT

    ending note... , its a car i would look forward to drive again..
    Nice review but its a fact that despite having more features and low price as compared to xli/gli.. City has not been able to surpass or even come close to xli/gli in terms of sale .....i guess bcoz of its comparatively lighter lifafa body and hard suspension...


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  7. #5186
    PakWheeler Follow
    shaeery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Unfortunately, these aftermarket central locking motors are cheap ones, and the mechanics used to make it work with different jugaars. They are going to work for sometime and suddenly one or two or all of ur doors will stop locking or unlocking and you will again have to get the motors adjusted. Try getting them from toyota if they offer in reasonable price. Quality always have price tags on the higher side.
    I have been using china central locking in my different cars for last 15yrs and never face any complaint. Where as I have changed my original central locking motors of 2005 thai Accord and 2002 Civic coz it stopped working.
    This is an electric part. No guarantee of it.
    I admit genuine is genuine but Sometimes that also dont work.

    Muhammad Jamil

  8. #5187
    PakWheeler Follow
    amin_isb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    dear silent assassin 1,

    yes, i think altis 1.6 would have been the best option and I would've gone for it if they made it available... that was within budget too... however Toyota Indus didn't release that trim and there was no clear confirm release plan from Toyota management...

    GLi Auto was the best deal at the time, it is still the best deal right now, the own on this trim is pretty high, one can sell it any time and gain profit.. that's the secure investment.. buying something that if not liked can be sold off..

    so far i haven't felt need for power on Islamabad roads, when i leave early morning for office i'm stuck in traffic.. where would one spend 1800cc power is question i'm unable to answer which leads me to think that it's only about ego and mental emotional state of inferiority that compels for higher end..

    daily drive to/from office during rush hours.. 1.3GLi Auto is the best option... slow traffic.. or traffic jams.. auto trany helps relieve driver from pressure... clutch.. break.. accelerator.. three pedals juggling in rush increases stress level for people like me..

    enjoying my GLi ride.. it's nice for pakistan roads and traffic conditions... and if not beat i can meet 1800cc in these traffic conditions on time.. lolzz..

    Go for XLi or GLi !!



    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    You could have wait for 1.6 Altis or get base model altis. It has airbags and other features apart from 1800cc engine. Altis ki body main 15 saal purana chota 1300cc engine daal diya zalimon nai.

  9. #5188
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amin_isb View Post
    dear silent assassin 1,

    yes, i think altis 1.6 would have been the best option and I would've gone for it if they made it available... that was within budget too... however Toyota Indus didn't release that trim and there was no clear confirm release plan from Toyota management...

    GLi Auto was the best deal at the time, it is still the best deal right now, the own on this trim is pretty high, one can sell it any time and gain profit.. that's the secure investment.. buying something that if not liked can be sold off..

    so far i haven't felt need for power on Islamabad roads, when i leave early morning for office i'm stuck in traffic.. where would one spend 1800cc power is question i'm unable to answer which leads me to think that it's only about ego and mental emotional state of inferiority that compels for higher end..

    daily drive to/from office during rush hours.. 1.3GLi Auto is the best option... slow traffic.. or traffic jams.. auto trany helps relieve driver from pressure... clutch.. break.. accelerator.. three pedals juggling in rush increases stress level for people like me..

    enjoying my GLi ride.. it's nice for pakistan roads and traffic conditions... and if not beat i can meet 1800cc in these traffic conditions on time.. lolzz..

    Go for XLi or GLi !!

    Above all its ur money ur choice.. U dont need to justify ur choice.. Enjoy ur ride Allah Naseeb Kare


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  10. #5189
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imran681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Does any have info on heads up display? It's working and options?

  11. #5190
    PakWheeler Follow
    amin_isb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Above all its ur money ur choice.. U dont need to justify ur choice.. Enjoy ur ride Allah Naseeb Kare
    Exactly Sheikh sb!

    People made choices based on their circumstances... there will always be few who would inject negative criticism no matter what one decides- those are the ones who need our help and support

  12. #5191
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aliusman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    6,935
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Nice review but its a fact that despite having more features and low price as compared to xli/gli.. City has not been able to surpass or even come close to xli/gli in terms of sale .....i guess bcoz of its comparatively lighter lifafa body and hard suspension...


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Exactly! Corolla is a rough and tough car you can take anywhere, whereas Hondas are not strong enough to bear the roads outside the big cities. Never has it happened up till now that City got overbooked or is selling at a 1.5 lakh premium.
    8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

  13. #5192
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    silentassassin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gujranwala
    Posts
    4,186
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Which car is not over priced btw?? Hatch back swift and new vitz now cost u around 15 lacs.. I own two Hondas.. One civic and one city and Alhamdolillah kept each and every model of both so far and bought corolla just 2 times so i m not a typical xli/gli fan boy.. Just dont like the way u r commenting abt xli/gli as u should care about those who have spent their hard earned money on these.. Grande has got overwhelming response no doubt but its too early to say anything abt its resale but so far resale of altis had always been disappointing.. I bought altis 1.8 brandnew in 2005 and in 2012 when i went to sale it.. It sold at even less than xli gli of same model same shape so from that day i m not a fan of altis.. In 1.8 category just Civic
    And dont say u dont mention civic.. Even in same thread u hv praised 8th gen civic too many times..


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    You buy cars for resale and rushy driving? And its not like one always travel in rushy areas. And as I've mentioned as reply to other poster, Not only 1.8 engine but other features as well which Xli Gli lack.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #5193
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have heard that the deliveries of medium silver, bronze mica, falxen mica and a few other color cars are currently on hold. Does anyone has information regarding this? My car was delivered in late august in bronze mica, while trasporting, it got a minor scratch on the bonnet which the dealership tried to fix themselves but failed and made it look even more worse. Although one can not see it unless inspected closely. The dealership promised me to replace the bonnet with a new car as soon as they have that color's car in stock. And they told me about the issue once the car was ready and out of the showroom, so in all excitement, I had to take the car with me. I have been following up with them but according to them only one of the cars in bronze mica color arrived at their dealership after mine which they have to give off because it belonged to one of their CEO's relative. Today i called and threatened him that I am going to contact Indus and he said that you can verify the information provided by him from indus. Only black, white and some cars of grey colors are being dispatched by indus. He requested me not to complain to indus about the fault as they will be strict on the dealership. He is firm on his committment, just wanted to know if someone has any information regarding the color availability.

  15. #5194
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Yes i have used evo cloud! Just connect it through wifi on the system.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bro, evo cloud is gonna work because it works over wifi i guess? I am asking about the simple plug and play evo device. It would be helpful if you can provide any information about that if you have any.

  16. #5195
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
    You buy cars for resale and rushy driving? And its not like one always travel in rushy areas. And as I've mentioned as reply to other poster, Not only 1.8 engine but other features as well which Xli Gli lack.

    Sent from my GT-I9295 using PW Forums mobile app
    Resale is no doubt an important factor.. Right now i m exchanging my city with Gli so it would be a nice upgrade.. And it wud b used going and coming back from office so perfect choice for my requirement.. if i have to go out of city or enjoy drive then i have civic for that purpose.. 1.8 Civic alongwith new Gli perfect combination Alhamdolillah.. I dont need Altis/Grande...


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  17. #5196
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I have heard that the deliveries of medium silver, bronze mica, falxen mica and a few other color cars are currently on hold. Does anyone has information regarding this? My car was delivered in late august in bronze mica, while trasporting, it got a minor scratch on the bonnet which the dealership tried to fix themselves but failed and made it look even more worse. Although one can not see it unless inspected closely. The dealership promised me to replace the bonnet with a new car as soon as they have that color's car in stock. And they told me about the issue once the car was ready and out of the showroom, so in all excitement, I had to take the car with me. I have been following up with them but according to them only one of the cars in bronze mica color arrived at their dealership after mine which they have to give off because it belonged to one of their CEO's relative. Today i called and threatened him that I am going to contact Indus and he said that you can verify the information provided by him from indus. Only black, white and some cars of grey colors are being dispatched by indus. He requested me not to complain to indus about the fault as they will be strict on the dealership. He is firm on his committment, just wanted to know if someone has any information regarding the color availability.
    Sounds like a typical lame excuse dealers come up with most of the times.. Many pakwheelers are getting deliveries of these colors..


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  18. #5197
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    drtanveerali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I have heard that the deliveries of medium silver, bronze mica, falxen mica and a few other color cars are currently on hold. Does anyone has information regarding this? My car was delivered in late august in bronze mica, while trasporting, it got a minor scratch on the bonnet which the dealership tried to fix themselves but failed and made it look even more worse. Although one can not see it unless inspected closely. The dealership promised me to replace the bonnet with a new car as soon as they have that color's car in stock. And they told me about the issue once the car was ready and out of the showroom, so in all excitement, I had to take the car with me. I have been following up with them but according to them only one of the cars in bronze mica color arrived at their dealership after mine which they have to give off because it belonged to one of their CEO's relative. Today i called and threatened him that I am going to contact Indus and he said that you can verify the information provided by him from indus. Only black, white and some cars of grey colors are being dispatched by indus. He requested me not to complain to indus about the fault as they will be strict on the dealership. He is firm on his committment, just wanted to know if someone has any information regarding the color availability.
    it is strange as indus is providing these colors even before the launch of car (in previous model) how their paint finishes at once. looks fishy
    www.dr-tanveer.com

  19. #5198
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    it is strange as indus is providing these colors even before the launch of car (in previous model) how their paint finishes at once. looks fishy
    According to him, there is some issue in color matching at indus end for these colors. He has offered me to check all the deliveries done to date and verify that only one car was delivered in bronze mica color after mine. He even took me to the warehouse to check all the car available and all of them were white and black and a few silver. I just want to resolve the issue emicably with the dealership without involving indus, but I would have no other option left but to contact indus if the dealer keeps on giving the same excuse over and over again.

  20. #5199
    PakWheeler Follow
    sajjadmemon82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    34
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burnoutrevenge View Post
    What are these?
    1) cool box
    2)corner sensor
    3) combo hood dock


    Sent from my A8 using PW Forums mobile app
    I did not ask them about details accessories as the prices were a big turn off. My Understanding is cool box must be some kind of car fridge and corner sensors must be those circular spots installed on bumpers aka parking sensors. cmbo hood dock , guess from the name, is the luggauge dock which we see in taxis, not much sure about it. Can someone please enlighten us or lets google .

    Cheers!

  21. #5200
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Bro, evo cloud is gonna work because it works over wifi i guess? I am asking about the simple plug and play evo device. It would be helpful if you can provide any information about that if you have any.
    No idea about that bro


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •