Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 21236
Like Tree12207Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Questions

1. Any idea about thr launch of Altis 1.6

2. Has IMC changed the alloy rim style in Altis ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    Questions

1. Any idea about thr launch of Altis 1.6

2. Has IMC changed the alloy rim style in Altis ???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1.6 is expected in October so hopefully after Eid...
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    1.6 is expected in October so hopefully after Eid...
    No 1.6 this year.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I have heard that the deliveries of medium silver, bronze mica, falxen mica and a few other color cars are currently on hold. Does anyone has information regarding this? My car was delivered in late august in bronze mica, while trasporting, it got a minor scratch on the bonnet which the dealership tried to fix themselves but failed and made it look even more worse. Although one can not see it unless inspected closely. The dealership promised me to replace the bonnet with a new car as soon as they have that color's car in stock. And they told me about the issue once the car was ready and out of the showroom, so in all excitement, I had to take the car with me. I have been following up with them but according to them only one of the cars in bronze mica color arrived at their dealership after mine which they have to give off because it belonged to one of their CEO's relative. Today i called and threatened him that I am going to contact Indus and he said that you can verify the information provided by him from indus. Only black, white and some cars of grey colors are being dispatched by indus. He requested me not to complain to indus about the fault as they will be strict on the dealership. He is firm on his committment, just wanted to know if someone has any information regarding the color availability.
    Very Unethical .... What will you feel if same thing happened to you ....
    Do not wait for someone's Car .... All the deliveries are insured Pressurize the dealership and even involve Indus Motor and demand replacement but NOT from some other car

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No 1.6 this year.
    This is from Toyota official11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 2aeab1e575c6beddc162901b3b10f637

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kamranlaeeq View Post
    Very Unethical .... What will you feel if same thing happened to you ....
    Do not wait for someone's Car .... All the deliveries are insured Pressurize the dealership and even involve Indus Motor and demand replacement but NOT from some other car
    Not my concern how the dealership fixes it. Whether they replace the part with one of the customer's booking or from their own stock. If they do it from some customer booking, than it would be unethical on their part not mine.

I dont want to become a thaikaydaar of anyone else and expect you not to become a thaikaydaar too. Dealership is handling it and how they handle it is none of my business. Let me scratch your brand new 2.4 million car before handing it to you, and than ask whats unethical.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aoa,

Has anyone researched the upgrade of xli/gli rear seats to altis 60/40 split and adjustable seats.....And now please don't get angry and say buy Altis ☺

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrIce View Post
    Aoa,

Has anyone researched the upgrade of xli/gli rear seats to altis 60/40 split and adjustable seats.....And now please don't get angry and say buy Altis ☺
    U can buy altis lol 😁

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello... I am interested in Gli 1.3 auto but heard that fuel consumption is lesser than manual. Actually I am more concerned with fuel economy as I have to drive the care @ 100km/day therefore I need your advise about installation of cng in auto gli, what would be the impact on drive, fuel economy and after sales concern...???

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any info in head up display ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A good review i must say. But, what if we have to compare the price of Toyota Corolla 2014 GLI 1.3 A/T or M/T with an upcoming model Honda City 2015 1.3 A/T M/T. Honda will release a new model in January, 2015 most probably. So we never know if the Honda also raise the prices in same way as Toyota did this year?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Not my concern how the dealership fixes it. Whether they replace the part with one of the customer's booking or from their own stock. If they do it from some customer booking, than it would be unethical on their part not mine.

I dont want to become a thaikaydaar of anyone else and expect you not to become a thaikaydaar too. Dealership is handling it and how they handle it is none of my business. Let me scratch your brand new 2.4 million car before handing it to you, and than ask whats unethical.
    The dealer cannot replace any part from some other car. All cars have transit insurance and damages usually occur during transportation but these are fixed before delivery at expense of insurance company.. In ur case the particular defect was overlooked by ur dealer and urself.. so practically once the customer takes delivery dealer is no more responsible.. the fact is he cannot say you NO right away thats why he is saying such all nonsense....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The dealer cannot replace any part from some other car. All cars have transit insurance and damages usually occur during transportation but these are fixed before delivery at expense of insurance company.. In ur case the particular defect was overlooked by ur dealer and urself.. so practically once the customer takes delivery dealer is no more responsible.. the fact is he cannot say you NO right away thats why he is saying such all nonsense....
    Sir is mulk main konsa kaam hai jo nahi ho sakta. Rest assured, I am not going to let it go this easily as the famous saying goes "they dont know who they are dealing with". Btw he offered that the dealership can give me 10k as the token or security, i refused and told him point blank that I dont need any money, i want replacement.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Nice review but its a fact that despite having more features and low price as compared to xli/gli.. City has not been able to surpass or even come close to xli/gli in terms of sale .....i guess bcoz of its comparatively lighter lifafa body and hard suspension...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

one thing i forgot to mention that they have stiffened the suspension of new corolla , but not as hard as city..... yes , the build of the new corolla is much tougher than city , but for a person who changes his car every 6-8 years , there's no problem in keeping a honda ,... it will certainly not crack open any time.... previous rola's quality was much cheaper than this one.. i did drive 2012 xli for a couple of months and 2008 Altis now and then .. 2008 altis is much better than 2012 xli...

on a scale of 1-10 , 10 being the new corolla , i would rate civic a 9 , city a 7 and 2012 xli a 7 aswell , in terms of built quality

Anyways , did drive it again today - GLI Auto , now a longer route ,, driving on ring road aswell.... and it impressed me even more , apart from the engine , of course

noticed the following gear rpms and speed combos..
    1st___3000rpm___30km/h
    1st___4000rpm___40km/h
    2nd___3000rpm___50km/h
    ........ at speed 130 , i think it was at around 3200rpm

1.6L should be the minimum engine for this body....
    it would just not accelerate , even a bit after 135km/h , even at around 4000rpm which would be , i guess , in 4th gear

now if i imagine it running on a 1.8L engine CVT , it would be a very difficult decision to choose between it and civic AT .. Altis being a 100,000 cheaper aswell

and one more thing , it did not 'feel' like a toyota... its an entirely different thing now
    For those ten seconds or less, I'm free

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^it is around 150k cheaper than civic as civic price excludes navigation and leather

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have heard that the deliveries of medium silver, bronze mica, falxen mica and a few other color cars are currently on hold. Does anyone has information regarding this? My car was delivered in late august in bronze mica, while trasporting, it got a minor scratch on the bonnet which the dealership tried to fix themselves but failed and made it look even more worse. Although one can not see it unless inspected closely. The dealership promised me to replace the bonnet with a new car as soon as they have that color's car in stock. And they told me about the issue once the car was ready and out of the showroom, so in all excitement, I had to take the car with me. I have been following up with them but according to them only one of the cars in bronze mica color arrived at their dealership after mine which they have to give off because it belonged to one of their CEO's relative. Today i called and threatened him that I am going to contact Indus and he said that you can verify the information provided by him from indus. Only black, white and some cars of grey colors are being dispatched by indus. He requested me not to complain to indus about the fault as they will be strict on the dealership. He is firm on his committment, just wanted to know if someone has any information regarding the color availability.
    Deliveries of Medium Silver are normal. I saw 3 Corollas at Toyota Capital Yesterday.
    Flexin Mica is an uncommon colour. It was available in previous models as well, but was never a hit and you hardly see it.
    It had shade issues. The colour tends to go towards Yellowish shade after some time. You can see two cars having the same Flexin Mica colour with different shades.
    And this problem is even severe in Bronze Mica. IMC was very reluctant to offer it in the first place due to shade and colour matching issues but it had to introduce some new colour so they launched it. It was launched at the end of 10th Gen Corolla. A friend bought a Gli in this colour. Although Gli has very good resale but it took him 4 months to sale it. That colour had a very bad resale.
    IMC is planning to discontinue that colour soon. Imagine if IMC is facing issues with this colour, how the other painters will match it.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1477081

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Seen this on cavalry bridge
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

[QUOTE=nousher101;4530884]Seen this on cavalry bridge[/QUOTE

Dealership will repair this and will be delivered as brand new zero meter ....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ussi View Post
    Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1410726400842.jpg
Views: 2987
Size:  123.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1410726405548.jpg
Views: 2491
Size:  135.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1410726412915.jpg
Views: 2927
Size:  105.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1410726400842.jpg
Views: 2987
Size:  123.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1410726412915.jpg
Views: 2927
Size:  105.3 KB

So what say guys?
    its good thats this car isn't urz but frankly im speechless!!! two thumbs down for this!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

saw super white again ...and again not impressed....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List