Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366766 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 21273
Like Tree12216Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    How much are u getting xm2's for?
    Rs 8800/- 195/65 r15

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    took this pic from FB. look at the avg

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1478346
    Next time ur driving Rev it high, Just before taking the snap remove your foot from the accelerator, And youll get 99.9
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    1.6 Altis will have Gli/Xli cluster
    7" Dvd Player with resistive touchscreen May hv navigation too but not sure (Altis has 8" full multimedia and Nav system with capacitive touchscreen)
    And will have Altis alloys
    Apart from above features and a bigger engine.. Rest all features would be same as Gli auto

Why isn't it called 1.6gli auto as in the previous model. Meter cluster was the main differentiating factor between gli and altis and something that can't be easily upgraded like rims and side skirts by the owners of non altis cars.

Sent from my H30-U10 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Got the 1000 kms first checkup done today.

Somes issues: I already mentioned in the thread that my car's bonnet had a minor scratch before delivery, probably while in transit and the dealership promised to replace the bonnet. I had been hearing from them that they havent got the bronze mica car in their stock yet. So finally lost my patience today and went straight to their customer service manager and bombarded him with some "not so pleasant" sentences. He was courteous enough to hear all what I said, he called the sales manager after that who in turn called the sales agent who was dealing with me. I asked them to give me their written statement after which i will contact indus. The CS manager requested to give them a few days more and dont complain to indus as the poor sales guy can lose his job or get fined. He showed me his current stock and all the deliveries made to the customer in his system and it actually had not bronze mica in there. So that issue is still pending.

Another issue was that a tic tic noise was coming somewhere from the dashboard while on bumpy roads, they fixed the issue, something inside the dashboard was loose.

3rd issue was with the driver's seat. It was giving some noise which was probably coming from springs inside the seat. They have made a claim in warranty and probably the driver's seat is going to get replaced.

All other things were fine and its back on the road again.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Somes issues: I already mentioned in the thread that my car's bonnet had a minor scratch before delivery, probably while in transit and the dealership promised to replace the bonnet. I had been hearing from them that they havent got the bronze mica car in their stock yet. So finally lost my patience today and went straight to their customer service manager and bombarded him with some "not so pleasant" sentences. He was courteous enough to hear all what I said, he called the sales manager after that who in turn called the sales agent who was dealing with me. I asked them to give me their written statement after which i will contact indus. The CS manager requested to give them a few days more and dont complain to indus as the poor sales guy can lose his job or get fined. He showed me his current stock and all the deliveries made to the customer in his system and it actually had not bronze mica in there. So that issue is still pending.

Another issue was that a tic tic noise was coming somewhere from the dashboard while on bumpy roads, they fixed the issue, something inside the dashboard was loose.

3rd issue was with the driver's seat. It was giving some noise which was probably coming from springs inside the seat. They have made a claim in warranty and probably the driver's seat is going to get replaced.

Did u get something in written that they woud replace the bonnet later on...? I refused to take the delivery of 8th gen civic because of scratch on the fender.

They asked me to visit them the next day and gave me another car in the same specs while the scratched one stood there as is... :/

Sent from my Galaxy S5
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Did u get something in written that they woud replace the bonnet later on...? I refused to take the delivery of 8th gen civic because of scratch on the fender.

They asked me to visit them the next day and gave me another car in the same specs while the scratched one stood there as is... :/

Sent from my Galaxy S5
    Yup. But they were reluctant in the beginning as i said i will complain to indus. The sales guy requested not to do so as he might end up losing his job or get fined 50 or 60k. This softened my heart actually as I am myself doing a job and have a family.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

this news is not confirmed but two show room representatives said the same so that "after finishing the old rim stalk, the indus will provide new rims in grande in every order delivered after 15 september 14".
    Can some body confirms this with any example who got new rims delivered.
    please guys confirm the above news.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

please guys confirm the above news.
    The trailers I saw today delivering altises and xlis glis had at least three or four bronze mica so I fail to understand the showrooms claim that bronze mica is not being delivered. Moreover all the altis on those trailers had the old rims.
    One thing strange I saw. A trailer having three brand new corollas was going down country! Wrong deliveries?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omerawan View Post
    The trailers I saw today delivering altises and xlis glis had at least three or four bronze mica so I fail to understand the showrooms claim that bronze mica is not being delivered. Moreover all the altis on those trailers had the old rims.
    One thing strange I saw. A trailer having three brand new corollas was going down country! Wrong deliveries?

I can confirm about the dealership that they have delivered and recieved only one bronze mica after my car. I have seen that myself plus there are none of that color in the stock presently. They were positive that it will be resolved in this coming week so lets see.

I asked the dealership about new rims in altis and they say no plans yet, Indus has got lots of stock for old rims. Another interesting thing btw, he claimed that the leatherette interior in grande has gone out of stock. Indus may plan to discontinue the leatherette interior in grande and reduce the price a bit. So jitnay munh utni baatain. In actual, no one knows what the hell is going on at Indus's end.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I can confirm about the dealership that they have delivered and recieved only one bronze mica after my car. I have seen that myself plus there are none of that color in the stock presently. They were positive that it will be resolved in this coming week so lets see.

I asked the dealership about new rims in altis and they say no plans yet, Indus has got lots of stock for old rims. Another interesting thing btw, he claimed that the leatherette interior in grande has gone out of stock. Indus may plan to discontinue the leatherette interior in grande and reduce the price a bit. So jitnay munh utni baatain. In actual, no one knows what the hell is going on at Indus's end.
    By the looks of it; its a circus going on there.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bonnet and Driver seat being replaced in first month Rest all fine Lolz.. Aise hi nhi kehte bhai Honda Honda hai

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Bonnet and Driver seat being replaced in first month Rest all fine Lolz.. Aise hi nhi kehte bhai Honda Honda hai

Sir samajh nahi aai ap kia kahna chah rahay hain. Yes, i know honda sirf honda he hai, ferrari nahi hai

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Could some one please shed some information on head on display? It's the third time I'm asking

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imran681 View Post
    Could some one please shed some information on head on display? It's the third time I'm asking
    What kind of information? I saw it today in the accessories section at toyota garden, they are giving it for 18k rupees.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Imran681 View Post
    Dont waste ur money on this!
    simply install sygic or DigiHUD apps. From playstore if u r android user..these app r same and excellent working.
    Uploads some pictures of digiHUD and sygic apps pics!

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using PW Forums mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images      

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Good car

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hud is head up display its just a device reflects the digits to wind screen!
    for Hud display dont waste ur money,just install an app if u have a android phone with gps
    DigiHUD or sygic
    These app working same as hud device....install them and save money!

Attached Images Attached Images      

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

any news about diesel variant ? 1.4 or 2.0 because in india they are giving 1.4 L diesel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

As far as I know there is no 1.4 D4D or 2L version on cards.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
    any news about diesel variant ? 1.4 or 2.0 because in india they are giving 1.4 L diesel
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir samajh nahi aai ap kia kahna chah rahay hain. Yes, i know honda sirf honda he hai, ferrari nahi hai
    25 lakh spend kar k bhi tension mein ho iss liye mein ne aisa kaha lekin agar samajh nhi aayi to good for u Dont wanna start honda corolla war

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List