Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369769 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 21228
Like Tree12199Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #5361
    PakWheeler Follow
    amin_isb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    used to be a good thread before people purchased their cars, after purchase ego started dominating and members started to belittle each other.

    material superiority isn't a medicine for mental inferiority- be happy and be content with what Allah swt has given.

  3. #5362
    PakWheeler Follow
    tariqazama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    where can I get these mud flaps in islamabad and Rawalpindi
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1479694

  4. #5363
    PakWheeler Follow
    umarpal7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    28
    Posts
    632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I have noticed people here have started to degrade each other but the thing is, I am not a corolla owner but I would like our people to have is the Grande. Not to show off, but to have the real taste of what Corolla has best to offer. What I have seen in civic's is that 90% of them are fully loaded (top of the line) and automatic.
    Then why cant people go for Altis Grande, eventhough as educated as we are, we will all agree that a 1.8 grande will give an equal mileage or at times better mileage than the 1.3, but then again we go for 1.3?

    Do we depend so much on resale that we are willing to sacrifice a better deal (Grande) just becase 1.3 has a great resale???

    And please dont say that 1.3 is cheaper than Grande and this is the other major reason for buying it, I know most lads here can easily afford a Grande.

    Please Xli/ GLi are for Rent a car business or company owned vehicles, you guys deserve the best and shouldn't hold back on Grande for the sake of resale.

  5. #5364
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,721
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umarpal7 View Post
    I have noticed people here have started to degrade each other but the thing is, I am not a corolla owner but I would like our people to have is the Grande. Not to show off, but to have the real taste of what Corolla has best to offer. What I have seen in civic's is that 90% of them are fully loaded (top of the line) and automatic.
    Then why cant people go for Altis Grande, eventhough as educated as we are, we will all agree that a 1.8 grande will give an equal mileage or at times better mileage than the 1.3, but then again we go for 1.3. (Due to technologically advanced engine)

    Do we depend so much on resale that we are willing to sacrifice a better deal (Grande) just becase 1.3 has a great resale???

    And please dont say that 1.3 is cheaper than Grande and this is the other major reason for buying it, I know most lads here can easily afford a Grande.

    Please Xli/ GLi are for Rent a car business or company owned vehicles, you guys deserve the best and shouldn't hold back on Grande for the sake of resale.

    Don't want to start again
    Grande is no doubt the best variant and the best Indus has to offer
    But ..
    Really had bad experience with Top of the line variant corolla 10th gen twice
    Once in 2010 when I sold 2008 model
    Hardly 22 k kms driven 10 out of 10 condition corolla for 1350 ! Bought it for 1799 plus registration and tyres almost 1925 !
    It got sold at the price of 0 meter Gli control price

    Then 2011 Altis Cruisetronic Sr
    Almost purchased it for around 20
    Sold after so much effort for 1560
    Again the price of zero meter Gli control price only ( not on road price even )
    And yes it was only 15500 kms driven and in excellent condition with bodykit yoko ADvan DB tyres etc

    That's why AL HAMDULILLAH went for Gli automatic this time and satisfied !
    Those who can afford the price of almost 25 and then a loss of atleast 5 lacs in 1 or 2 years, must go for top of the line variant corolla in Pakistan !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  6. #5365
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Don't want to start again
    Grande is no doubt the best variant and the best Indus has to offer
    But ..
    Really had bad experience with Top of the line variant corolla 10th gen twice
    Once in 2010 when I sold 2008 model
    Hardly 22 k kms driven 10 out of 10 condition corolla for 1350 ! Bought it for 1799 plus registration and tyres almost 1925 !
    It got sold at the price of 0 meter Gli control price

    Then 2011 Altis Cruisetronic Sr
    Almost purchased it for around 20
    Sold after so much effort for 1560
    Again the price of zero meter Gli control price only ( not on road price even )
    And yes it was only 15500 kms driven and in excellent condition with bodykit yoko ADvan DB tyres etc

    That's why AL HAMDULILLAH went for Gli automatic this time and satisfied !
    Those who can afford the price of almost 25 and then a loss of atleast 5 lacs in 1 or 2 years, must go for top of the line variant corolla in Pakistan !

    I purchased Zero Meter GLi 2012 Model back in 2012 year @ Rs 1626000/- and sold it on Sep 2014 @ Rs 1630000/- .Just need to bear the loss of Registration Charges.

  7. #5366
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,721
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    I purchased Zero Meter GLi 2012 Model back in 2012 year @ Rs 1626000/- and sold it on Sep 2014 @ Rs 1630000/- .Just need to bear the loss of Registration Charges.

    Karachi mein rates are not that high
    I think you can get same car for 1450 to 15 max here in Karachi ..
    And @ 1630
    Was that customer normal ?
    I mean when you can get new corolla booked @ 1624
    Y some one in his senses will prefer 2 year used corolla instead of new shape
    Yes I know we have to add reg plus tax on top and a wait of 1 month but still it will be under 17 lac mark ! And a much better option then used corolla old shape
    However , it's really nice that you got such a nice price
    Good luck !
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  8. #5367
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Karachi mein rates are not that high
    I think you can get same car for 1450 to 15 max here in Karachi ..
    And @ 1630
    Was that customer normal ?
    I mean when you can get new corolla booked @ 1624
    Y some one in his senses will prefer 2 year used corolla instead of new shape
    Yes I know we have to add reg plus tax on top and a wait of 1 month but still it will be under 17 lac mark ! And a much better option then used corolla old shape
    However , it's really nice that you got such a nice price
    Good luck !
    Sir here in islamabad, if you have a well maintained car then you need not to worry about its resale plus may be i was lucky enough to have this trim which has less depreciation then the other trims. Anyhow i am going to book GLi A/T with an expected delivery of Jan 2015. not a fond of Altis or Grande gadgets with a cost of over 400k as i need a car for my family which is reliable and tension free (Brand new) and can go to my villages which has very bumpy roads and if i need to change it anytime then it will not give me much loss to buy another one.

  9. #5368
    PakWheeler Follow
    wrangler79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    452
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Karachi mein rates are not that high
    I think you can get same car for 1450 to 15 max here in Karachi ..
    And @ 1630
    Was that customer normal ?
    I mean when you can get new corolla booked @ 1624
    Y some one in his senses will prefer 2 year used corolla instead of new shape
    Yes I know we have to add reg plus tax on top and a wait of 1 month but still it will be under 17 lac mark ! And a much better option then used corolla old shape
    However , it's really nice that you got such a nice price
    Good luck !
    He sold Gli, whereas 1624K is the price of Xli.

  10. #5369
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohtashim2242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Grande's production has stopped..

    Sent from my A900i using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #5370
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    MoinIqbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    1,110
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    What I've learned is that now is the best time to get a top of the line 10th gen Corolla for an absolute bargain. Agreed?

  12. #5371
    PakWheeler Follow
    irfananwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    797
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohtashim2242 View Post
    Grande's production has stopped..

    Sent from my A900i using PW Forums mobile app
    Source? I heard the same last week and the reason quoted was shortage of transmission parts.

  13. #5372
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,721
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I was enjoying a deep sleep after a tiring day , suddenly I heard some crazy drifting sounds and screeches of tyres , suddenly woke up , went in the terrace and witnessed
    " Garam Andayyyy Ubal rahay thay "

    To be more precise , A crazy formula 1 driver was doing stunts on his super white Grande with stock tyres most probably eurostars
    He tried his best to ruin such a nice front wheel drive family sedan.
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  14. #5373
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohtashim2242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    Source? I heard the same last week and the reason quoted was shortage of transmission parts.
    Yes that's true.
    The production will be started in December!
    There's a relative working in Indus can't disclose the name he informed us about it.

  15. #5374
    PakWheeler Follow
    Mohtashim2242's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bahawalpur
    Posts
    831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I booked my car in august and still will have to wait till January

  16. #5375
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imran681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohtashim2242 View Post
    I booked my car in august and still will have to wait till January
    I booked mine in August. The PBO (provisional booking order) States November as delivery date. What month is in your PBO?

  17. #5376
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohtashim2242 View Post
    I booked my car in august and still will have to wait till January
    I booked in august first week with PBO delivery in October.

    If God forbid this is true, then what are the alternatives keeping in mind that the biggest reason for buying a grande was top of line car with enough ground clearance to survive village trips.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  18. #5377
    PakWheeler Follow
    hammads3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/2014/...shes-motorway/


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  19. #5378
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/2014/...shes-motorway/


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    OMG.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  20. #5379
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,654
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammads3 View Post
    Now, these cars will be sold as new after fix.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  21. #5380
    PakWheeler Follow
    omerawan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Now, these cars will be sold as new after fix.
    No I think they will go into the spares mkt.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •