Page 301 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

133 Post(s)

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Sheikh View Post
    Yeah i saw that but pata nahi kyun dil nahi manta ke imc will provide 1.6 engine, 7"player and alloys for a difference of 125k as compared to 1.3 auto
    Lol, bhai woh official broucher hai kisi arey gerey nahi thori banaya hai. The mentioned features will be in 1.6 engine. Btw this will be competitor of Aspire 1.5 so Altis mein yeh features zaror hon ***.

Yes grande means cvt automatic

Quote Originally Posted by juni71 View Post
    Yes grande means cvt automatic
    But there are two versions..One with and without paddle shifters.Which one you bought?

I have booked a GLi MT and while doing so, they handed me a list of accessories from which I have opted for fog lamps and keyless entry. Can somebody tell me if these accessories are factory pre-installed or they will be installed once the car is delivered? Want to know because whatever is installed during manufacturing process is more convenient than having to get it done after with risks of damaging housing, clip ons and stuff. Thanks..

Also, does anybody know of any after market in-dash system which supports Sygic maps other than the one TPL is offering?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirshahnawaz View Post
    I have booked a GLi MT and while doing so, they handed me a list of accessories from which I have opted for fog lamps and keyless entry. Can somebody tell me if these accessories are factory pre-installed or they will be installed once the car is delivered? Want to know because whatever is installed during manufacturing process is more convenient than having to get it done after with risks of damaging housing, clip ons and stuff. Thanks..

Also, does anybody know of any after market in-dash system which supports Sygic maps other than the one TPL is offering?
    why didn't you ask the dealer when you were booking ??

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    why didn't you ask the dealer when you were booking ??

Bro, it'll be factory fitted.

^^ No sir, there's no concept of custom made cars here, it wont be factory fitted, once the car arrives at the dealership, the add-ons will be added only than by the dealership. It will be a standard GLI when it comes out of the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    ^^ No sir, there's no concept of custom made cars here, it wont be factory fitted, once the car arrives at the dealership, the add-ons will be added only than by the dealership. It will be a standard GLI when it comes out of the factory.
    And what about for Navigation etc? Don't you think it's factory fitted?

if they fit it at dealer, doent that means that they have provided wires and connection for the lot, as tampering with electricals voids the warranty, and if they have provided with the wiring, why not get the tiwanese or some other parts from market then be looted by the dealer

I still think that it will be factory fitted goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad.hamza.shahid View Post
    if they fit it at dealer, doent that means that they have provided wires and connection for the lot, as tampering with electricals voids the warranty, and if they have provided with the wiring, why not get the tiwanese or some other parts from market then be looted by the dealer
    You see when the dealers were offering CNG kits and installation for the cars (not talking about ecomatic, those came factory fitted), they were installed at the dealerships at a much higher price than the local dealers, and that didnt void the warranty too. There must be some provision which keeps the warranty intact if something is installed from the dealers.

CNG is something else. Even you are saying dealer were offering CNG kits. And these keyless entry and fog lights are not offering dealers. They are offered by IMC. So, how can a dealer install such goodies?

We booked our 9th Gen civic with Navi etc. And it was factory fitted.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

CNG is something else. Even you are saying dealer were offering CNG kits. And these keyless entry and fog lights are not offering dealers. They are offered by IMC. So, how can a dealer install such goodies?

We booked our 9th Gen civic with Navi etc. And it was factory fitted.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Bhai sahab, kaisi baatain kartay hain ap, how can CNG installation be a different thing? You are playing with the engine and car's life. Do you see the OEM car accessories at the dealership? Yes. So, do you think that the dealership sends the vehicle back to the factory in order to get the installed?

As for as honda civic or city is concerned, they are offering factory fitted navigations and leather seating as an option, you can see that on their website. I myself got a 9th gen civic this month with ff navigation. Do you see any such thing offered by IMC anywhere?

When the ecomatic or whatever it was named version was offered by indus, it was marketed as FF installation that came directly from the factory. Hope you understand.

Bhai sahab, kaisi baatain kartay hain ap, how can CNG installation be a different thing? You are playing with the engine and car's life. Do you see the OEM car accessories at the dealership? Yes. So, do you think that the dealership sends the vehicle back to the factory in order to get the installed?

As for as honda civic or city is concerned, they are offering factory fitted navigations and leather seating as an option, you can see that on their website. I myself got a 9th gen civic this month with ff navigation. Do you see any such thing offered by IMC anywhere?

When the ecomatic or whatever it was named version was offered by indus, it was marketed as FF installation that came directly from the factory. Hope you understand.
    IMC are offering Navi for XLI and Gli. At one point you are saying the dealers were offering CNG Kits so it wont be factory fitted.

My point is if dealers are offering any thing that's not be factory fitted but if anything offered by a company than a dealer can't install it.

If keyless entry and fog lights are offered by a dealer then obviously, it would not be ff.

every goodies are factory fitted as the owner of gli is saying

"as i booked my gli the sales person handed me a list of accessories to be installed in gli like fog lamps etc."

and why would dealership waste alot of money stocking these list of accessories considering the fact that after market accessories are
    also available in different qualities and prices so i think imc installs all of these list of accessories instead of the dealership.

CNG thing was a gamble, dealers were making money on cng, and ofcourse they know nothing would happen to a new car before 3 years atleast, so dosent matters if they say warranty is still valid

IMC are offering Navi for XLI and Gli. At one point you are saying the dealers were offering CNG Kits so it was not be factory fitted.

My point is if dealers are offering any thing that's not be factory fitted but if anything offered by a company than a dealer can't install it.

If keyless entry and fog lights are offered by a dealer then obviously, it would not be ff.
    The easiest thing would be to call IMC and ask. We can sit here all day and argue. And remember, FF means the stuff fitted at IMC factory, not the OEM stuff installed at the dealerships.

BTW, how would you justify prices varying from dealership to dealership? Have you heard the navigation cost for cars booked at honda gateway different from honda canal?

The easiest thing would be to call IMC and ask. We can sit here all day and argue. And remember, FF means the stuff fitted at IMC factory, not the OEM stuff installed at the dealerships.

BTW, how would you justify prices varying from dealership to dealership? Have you heard the navigation cost for cars booked at honda gateway different from honda canal?
    You are not getting my point. I'm simply saying if anything offered by a company that thing would be factory fitted like navigation etc. But if a thing is offered by a dealer that won't be factory fitted like CNG installation which you quoted.

I asked same question from Toyota dealers in Lahore. After asking 3 different dealers the same question i got the same answer that GLI or any other model accessories will be added at the dealer after the car is arrived there from factory. There is no fog lamp or any other customization addition taking place at their factory. So stop wasting time on this discussion.

Below are two internet links i searched for optional android based entertainment and navigation system kits for Corolla 2014.

Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 Auto Radio Car GPS Navigation System with Pure Android 4.2 OS 9'' Capacitive Touch Screen Wi Fi Canbus-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

HD 2 din 9 "Pure Android 4.02 Car PC DVD GPS for Toyota Corolla 2014 With 3G/WIFI BT IPOD CPU: ARM Cortex A10 1GHz RAM: 1GB DDR3-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

You are not getting my point. I'm simply saying if anything offered by a company that thing would be factory fitted like navigation etc. But if a thing is offered by a dealer that won't be factory fitted like CNG installation which you quoted.
    Bhai Sahab, let me try to explain it again. All OEM add ons are provided to the dealers by Indus, there's no such thing as FF Power windows for xli, FF fog lamps for GLI, FF android system for xli, FF chrome door mouldings for Altis. They can be original toyota accessories but not FF. The cars that come out of the factory to the dealerships are standard ones according to the specs available on Indus website. No alterations whatsoever. Once the car arrives at dealership, they install the OEM accessories that the customer request at their dealership. So if they are giving FF navigation in Altis, it will come FF in Altis only. If they are giving leatherette seating in Grande as standard FF, it will only come in Grande. You cant ask Indus to put Grande seats in xli, however your dealership can replace those seats with Grande ones from their OEM parts stock.

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    I asked same question from Toyota dealers in Lahore. After asking 3 different dealers the same question i got the same answer that GLI or any other model accessories will be added at the dealer after the car is arrived there from factory. There is no fog lamp or any other customization addition taking place at their factory. So stop wasting time on this discussion.

Below are two internet links i searched for optional android based entertainment and navigation system kits for Corolla 2014.

Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 Auto Radio Car GPS Navigation System with Pure Android 4.2 OS 9'' Capacitive Touch Screen Wi Fi Canbus-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

HD 2 din 9 "Pure Android 4.02 Car PC DVD GPS for Toyota Corolla 2014 With 3G/WIFI BT IPOD CPU: ARM Cortex A10 1GHz RAM: 1GB DDR3-in Car DVD from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
    Bhai pichlay 2 hours say yahi samnjhanay ki koshish kar raha hu.