Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 316 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,320 of 21271
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    @tahirwajeeh

Gli auto will remain the best selling variant of 11th gen corolla till the end which will be 2020
    Currently has a great resale value and even after 5 years it will have the best resale

But Altis 1.6 obviously is a better car
    I would have gone for it but unfortunately they didnt launch it in July/August
    Even i can sell my Gli Auto for 21 easily and get it booked but i am not going to do that
    Reason being This time I really want to enjoy the legendary resale of Gli after horrible experience with Altis previous shape twice ..
    I would happily touch 100 km/hr at 16th second as compared to 12 seconds for 1.6
    I am not in a hurry lol

But except for the resale Altis is a better car just like cruisetronic is better than 1.6 and grande better than cruisetronic
    I agree. But i think this time Altis 1.6 will do the business because Altis 1.6 is not a top of the line model.

If we take the example of last corolla 1.6 GLi toh i think it had better resale than Altis.

Altis 1.6 is the only varient in 1.6 category. So, i don't think so it will have bad resale in future.

I agree, GLI Auto is selling for 21 lac but this would not be the case in future. The reason is, it's a new model right now and people who want to buy GLI Auto have to wait 5-6 months after booking. So, they are ready to pay extra premium on GLI Auto.

In my point of view, GLI Auto and Altis 1.6 both will have good resale in future.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirwajeeh View Post
    Is anyone here planning to book the new 1.6 Altis. I was initially planning to get the gli Auto but 1.6 is better with auto transmission. As it is going to have the same engine and transmission from the old Altis, can someone who owns it shed some light on the performance. Thanks
    Bro, go for Altis 1.6 and it's a better car.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually there are a few things that are making me tilt more towards 1.6 Altis. First is that my current ride is an 8th gen civic auto. So I'm used to 140 Hp. GLI only has 84 horses. But 1.6 Altis is 120 Hp so I think I will get used to it easily.

Also, the 1.6 Altis is excellent value for money, it offers better engine, navigation and alloys in just 125k price difference as well as option of super white color.

As @zuhaibafzal said, both Gli Auto and 1.6 Altis may enjoy similar resale in the coming years.

@tahirwajeeh

Gli auto will remain the best selling variant of 11th gen corolla till the end which will be 2020
    Currently has a great resale value and even after 5 years it will have the best resale

But Altis 1.6 obviously is a better car
    I would have gone for it but unfortunately they didnt launch it in July/August
    Even i can sell my Gli Auto for 21 easily and get it booked but i am not going to do that
    Reason being This time I really want to enjoy the legendary resale of Gli after horrible experience with Altis previous shape twice ..
    I would happily touch 100 km/hr at 16th second as compared to 12 seconds for 1.6
    I am not in a hurry lol

But except for the resale Altis is a better car just like cruisetronic is better than 1.6 and grande better than cruisetronic
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I agree. But i think this time Altis 1.6 will do the business because Altis 1.6 is not a top of the line model.

If we take the example of last corolla 1.6 GLi toh i think it had better resale than Altis.

Altis 1.6 is the only varient in 1.6 category. So, i don't think so it will have bad resale in future.

I agree, GLI Auto is selling for 21 lac but this would not be the case in future. The reason is, it's a new model right now and people who want to buy GLI Auto have to wait 5-6 months after booking. So, they are ready to pay extra premium on GLI Auto.

In my point of view, GLI Auto and Altis 1.6 both will have good resale in future.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
    overhauling 2c after 75k km price minimum cost 50,000rs
    what the heck is this? My 2001 corolla has done 140k and we bought it very slightly used back in 2003. The only thing that its engine required after 100,000km was the change in 'timing belt'. Don't know what you've been doing to require 75k worth overhauling.

Oh and did I mention no need for 'tuning' and that crap?

Between my iVtec 1.3L City (which is sold now) and my 2.OD, the 2.OD gave much, much better fuel economy on the motorway. City was just a pain in the *** in this department. You had to keep it at a certain speed, at a certain RPM and drive it in a certain manner to get the most fuel economy out of it. Nothing like that with the 2.OD and we used to reach Lahore well before using half the tank.

The reason why people didn't buy diesel Corolla is because it had a noisy engine and the vibration that came with it. Both legitimate complaints but have nothing to do with economy and maintenance.
    Respect others opinions and they'll respect yours.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
    what the heck is this? My 2001 corolla has done 140k and we bought it very slightly used back in 2003. The only thing that its engine required after 100,000km was the change in 'timing belt'. Don't know what you've been doing to require 75k worth overhauling.

Between my iVtec 1.3L City (which is sold now) and my 2.OD, the 2.OD gave much, much better fuel economy on the motorway. City was just a pain in the *** in this department. You had to keep it at a certain speed, at a certain RPM and drive it in a certain manner to get the most fuel economy out of it. Nothing like that with the 2.OD and we used to reach Lahore well before using half the tank.

The reason why people didn't buy diesel Corolla is because it had a noisy engine and the vibration that came with it. Both legitimate complaints but have nothing to do with economy and maintenance.

i agree, have known 2.0d saloons in my family clocking above 3lac km with stock engine.... overhaul wo kraty hn jo highway pr constant 4k pr chalaty hn, pick nikalti koi ne ha aesy drivers sy or pistons melt kr lety torque curve ka koi idea ne hota...... own a 2003 2.0d with 60k on clock which gives 650-700 km on 50l tank, my dad had another which clocked 250k with us.... and yes batteries last 4-5 years agr 80-90 amp ki dalwao tw because diesel needs higher CCA which smaller batteries lose at the end of their lives......
    Bella, You give me everything just by REVing - NEONLIGHT SAGA: NEWTUBE

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, you are right. I had a plan to get Altis 1.6 but i think that i should stay away from it. Man 2.0 is not a small amount. And you are not getting basic features in it.

Mohtaram @zohaibafzal Sahib,
    Thanks for your valued response. You are right! 2.0 million is not a small amount, it's a heck of a money and what do you get in return? Trash. I don't quite understand that if the local assemblers were going to give such a quality then why were they allowed to assemble cars in the first place? Maybe to rip us off particularly the unwary.

The good news is that the word is out and people have become more educated when it comes to cars. The local Mafia of assemblers has been exposed. People know that they (the local assemblers) are dishonest and unrighteous. Just look at the price of locally assembled Honda Civic. It is over 2.6 million which is a lot. It doesn't look like a 2.6 million car and the government is imposing new taxes everyday. Just say no to such auto policy by the government.

Thanks and regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Thanks for your valued response. You are right! 2.0 million is not a small amount, it's a heck of a money and what do you get in return? Trash. I don't quite understand that if the local assemblers were going to give such a quality then why were they allowed to assemble cars in the first place? Maybe to rip us off particularly the unwary.

The good news is that the word is out and people have become more educated when it comes to cars. The local Mafia of assemblers has been exposed. People know that they (the local assemblers) are dishonest and unrighteous. Just look at the price of locally assembled Honda Civic. It is over 2.6 million which is a lot. It doesn't look like a 2.6 million car and the government is imposing new taxes everyday. Just say no to such auto policy by the government.

Thanks and regards.
    Bro, i agree with you. And that time is not far when XLI will touch 2.0 million. Mark my words.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Actually there are a few things that are making me tilt more towards 1.6 Altis. First is that my current ride is an 8th gen civic auto. So I'm used to 140 Hp. GLI only has 84 horses. But 1.6 Altis is 120 Hp so I think I will get used to it easily.

Also, the 1.6 Altis is excellent value for money, it offers better engine, navigation and alloys in just 125k price difference as well as option of super white color.

As @zuhaibafzal said, both Gli Auto and 1.6 Altis may enjoy similar resale in the coming years.
    Bro, we have City Aspire 1.5 which we bought in May this year. It's a good fuel efficient car but i have to compromise on comfort. So, we have a plan to exchange it with 1.6 Altis or upcoming facelift of Civic.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post

Thanks and regards.

Kaman se nikla hua teer
    Mu se nikli hui baat
    Aur
    Guzra hua waqt kabhi wapas nahi atay ..

" Corolla Aik dulhan hai shehzadi hai xli cha jaegy "

Lol pls dont kill me now
    Kafi sanjeedgi hogai thi thora mazak banta tha
    No offense
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also kept 8th gen civic prosmatec for around 2 years then later upgraded to 9th gen civic
    After driving Gli Auto for almost 2 months now and after test driving 1.8 new Altis Cvti

Heres my sincere and honest adv
    If you really want to enjoy your ride and need something better than the ride you have at present 9th gen Civic is the car for you

I agree 20 hp is not a big deal but its about 5 speed AT vs 4 speed AT
    Both cars drive differently
    And Civic gives more driving pleasure
    Our member @umair2203
    Kept both altis 1.6 and 8th n 9th gen Civic
    And according to him too

9th gen civic > 8th > altis 1.6

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, i agree with you. And that time is not far when XLI will touch 2.0 million. Mark my words.
    Exactly
    So thats y i said Gli Auto will maintain this price
    Even after 2 years it will fetch 2 million easily
    Obv prices will increase ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exactly
    So thats y i said Gli Auto will maintain this price
    Even after 2 years it will fetch 2 million easily
    Obv prices will increase ..
    Agreed. But these cars not deserve this price tag. Harsh reality
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post

engine overhaul was told by Toyota Indus but i never had engine overhaul in my 2.0D 2008 model although it was clocking over 80k km before i sold last year.....only overhaul was done on my other 2.0d 2004 home car as it was usually driven by drivers plus it wasnt taken care properly n went into flooded water as for tht it went for overhauling the engine btw i never said 2.0D was bad in fuel econimical in fact it was doing 550-600km within city drive only......i gave my 2.0d saloon to my wife as a home car wen 2004 2.0d corolla gt sold.....the lists i wrote is comparing with Gli corolla maintenance cost but wat i used to love of 2.0D corolla is fuel economical than any 1.3 car i had or have but only the sound of engine was loud not even vibration only sound was headache for me...currently we have 2009 ivtec city give around 450-470km in 45L tank.....yes city is pain to drive to keep it moving u have to constantly press more than half accelerator to keep in response.......keep in mind tht our 2.0d was never driven on highway like motorway only driven within city mostly short drive
    My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the price of gli auto

Sent from my SM-G900H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What is the rational choice; 1.6 vs 1.8 cvti?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Anybody know what is the delivery time of corolla xli and gli? And whats the advance payment? i ll be highly obliged...kindly reply ASAP. Regards.

Sent from my LG-F160 SKL using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I also kept 8th gen civic prosmatec for around 2 years then later upgraded to 9th gen civic
    After driving Gli Auto for almost 2 months now and after test driving 1.8 new Altis Cvti

Heres my sincere and honest adv
    If you really want to enjoy your ride and need something better than the ride you have at present 9th gen Civic is the car for you

I agree 20 hp is not a big deal but its about 5 speed AT vs 4 speed AT
    Both cars drive differently
    And Civic gives more driving pleasure
    Our member @umair2203
    Kept both altis 1.6 and 8th n 9th gen Civic
    And according to him too

9th gen civic > 8th > altis 1.6

I second that .. Drive of 5 AT prosmatec Civic and 4 AT Corolla is miles apart .... Corolla's 4 speed is 25 years old technology while Civic 5AT is only 10 years old transmission

Ahmed Bhai Civic 5AT is replaced by CVT in USA and asian model is also bound to get CVT in near future ... .. reviews of Honda CVT is much better as compared to Corolla's CVT
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk 2

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Planning to replace Eurostars with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 215/50 R17. Any suggestions plz. And where to find OEM 17" rims as show here

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1497585

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

^^^ Very good choice. Best of luck. But rims may be hard to find. Also consider Michelin Pilot Exalto available in your choice of profile. Very superior tyre.
    https://www.facebook.com/hidefcars

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List