Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451851 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    So is it really necessary that i also keep my car without mud flaps :/
    Lol i was just giving my opnion

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    MUD FLAPS

I have seen many new corollas on roads with mud flaps most of them are not with matching paint and in black plastic ..
    From where can I get mud flaps for it ?
    Can we use previous gens mud flaps in 11th gen ?
    I also need them as well, if you get authentic news, do share.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtanveerali View Post
    It is not plug and play process, there are many sensors has to be installed inside and outside canin.
    For
    I understand that, but has it been done successfully here in Pakistan yet?
    Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today

5. 29-11-2014, 06:30 PM

PakWheeler

6. 29-11-2014, 06:43 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Please go for quality and raise your voice for allowing quality car imports.

Originally Posted by aghazi 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - viewpost right so the story goes like this?

Grande Bronze Mica - Booked on Aug 17 - Toyota Township
    PBO - Nov
    Got call yesterday to get delivery on Friday
    Went to get delivery - got back empty handed!

Car was being washed. After washing they parked the car in one of their area which was under low light?.only few tubes lights. My uncle and elder son was with me and I asked them to check the car specially body and looks for any scratches. During the final stages of documentation, I decided to check the car myself on parallel to save some time. I excused the gentleman who was working on documentation and went to check it. My uncle and son said that it?s absolutely scratchless. Awesome!

Car was looking stunning I must say. I turned on led on my phone and decided to give a round myself. All was looking good until I reached passenger side fender, 5 white dots at random places. What the hell, must be some imperfection while painting which will go away with compound. When I touched the surface on dots, it was smooth. The dots were inside paint. I instantly knew that these will not go away whatever they do. After this I found 8-10 more dots on same side, doors, pillars and top. I also found light scratches and one brushed painted scratch on driver side.

- I told them to stop the documentation immediately. At no cost, I will accept it
    - They asked me to give them 30 mins to fix this. I said ok. I knew they won?t be able to fix it though.
    - They compound the affected parts, as expected this made dots a bit bigger!
    - They polished it, even used zero sand paper. Utterly useless!
    - Then they took photos and said that they will contact IMC. They took me to warranty department.
    - I told them, why warranty? That car is not mine. I did not accept it so there is no question of warranty. They understood what I was walking about and accepted my stance.
    - I told them that I can give them only few days to replace it or fix it fully. I know they can not fix it. Door and fender can be replaced but not pillars and top.
    - If not, them I want my money back with 3.5 months of interest on that.
    - Now they will contact IMC and will resolve this.

Some observations, during this ordeal, no one from manager to lower staff tried to force me to accept the car except that warranty trick. They were cordial and said they If I don?t accept it then be it is.

Lesson: Check the car thoroughly, try to get it in day light. Check if with flash light if under dark.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <waveIfXMLInvalid>false</waveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <woNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <wnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> <wplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <wontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <wontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <wontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Mohtaram @aghazi Sahib,
    That's exactly what I've been writing about again and again. The quality of locally assembled cars, particularly from IMC (Indus Motor Company) and Pak Suzuki. Honda has a better quality but still not at par with international standards. The government should take a note of it and force these substandard car assemblers to close their business and allow better quality cars to be imported from Toyota Thailand. Toyota Australia is closing in 2017 and will import cars from Thailand. Pakistan can do the same. This will allow the end-user to have better quality. I don't know when our end-user will teach IMC its lesson. I went to a Toyota dealership in Islamabad to inspect their new 11th generation Corolla and dressed the management down. My focus was on the pathetic quality of the car. Now whenever I go there, I scare the pants off of everyone. They see me and the management vanishes. Whenever I get the chance I give them a good dressing-down. They deserve it. The very first day the 11th generation Corolla was launched, I went to the management and told them that I wanted a new car very badly and after going over the car with a detailed walk-around, I had come to the conclusion that their 11th generation Corolla was a big-time piece of garbage and that I would never waste a single rupee on it let alone a humungous amount of 2.3 million.

In to gari nahi bananee atee, nahi atee, nahi atee, nahi atee, nahi atee aur jo in kay kartoot hain, in ko gari bananee kabhi nahin ayee gee. Yay lotairay hain aur pichlay kai saloon say sarfeen ko loot rahay hain. I won't pay them a single rupee for any of their cars because I don't have illicit money, mairay pass haraam ka paisa nahin. I won't even accept their car for free because I don't like driving garbage.

We should raise our voice for a change in our government's auto policy. We should ask the government to allow the import of quality cars from abroad so that the end-users get to drive good cars. We are not animals but humans and want value for our money. Local car assemblers, wrongly called as manufacturers are churning out garbage. Just say no to them.

No offence please and regards.
    <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size; mso-tstyle-colband-size; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-altin 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-topin; mso-para-margin-rightin; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-leftin; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wittycranium View Post
    I understand that, but has it been done successfully here in Pakistan yet?
    It is done by one member Aasim in his previous gen corolla. He replaced almost whole car with Axio parts. But now Axio interior is different from current gen corolla moreover it has not a popular shape. So if you want climate control you have to need whole uncut wiring harness for it with sensors and climate controller, you can get these from dubai corolla parts. Rest it is a risk to do overall.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    IMC is assembling at high speed to cover demand and these glitches will pop up - all new purchasers beware for the deliveries and inspections.
    Mohtaram @KamranAslam Sahib,
    When one speeds up production, he has to change quality procedures and overrule inspector (opps, IMC doesn't have any) so that we end up with a substandard product. As I've already pointed out that IMC is working hard on the GIGO phenomenon: Garbage in, garbage out.

Can't agree with you more that before taking delivery, inspect your car thoroughly. If ones does that, believe you me, no one will accept delivery. That's how pathetic IMC's quality is, absolutely unacceptable.

Regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1417270570.898037.jpg
Views: 3292
Size:  161.3 KB
    Installed front and both sides of kit but rear part of kit does not fit nut to nut, i guess some new holes have to be made in rear bumper for fixing that part.

Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Power wears out those who don't have it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If you can please guide me I have corolla 2014 gli manual
    I already paired my mobile phone with my company fitted audio player which comes in gli and all my songs are perfectly running on my stereo system but when I received call through my audio system neither my I receive any voice nor my voice goes
    So is there any other option which need to be checked have you sync your cell phone with your audio system

Also let me know that have you received you number plate it's too long for me I got my car delivered on 5 sept and toyota central motors Pbo saI'd that there some issue going in excise I got my number started from BCC

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

toyota khyber (new) can deliver grande in December. Anyone who is interested can phone them to confirm.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    When one speeds up production, he has to change quality procedures and overrule inspector (opps, IMC doesn't have any) so that we end up with a substandard product. As I've already pointed out that IMC is working hard on the GIGO phenomenon: Garbage in, garbage out.

Can't agree with you more that before taking delivery, inspect your car thoroughly. If ones does that, believe you me, no one will accept delivery. That's how pathetic IMC's quality is, absolutely unacceptable.

Regards.
    Janab, you are very right at each and every point, but do we have any second best option ?

Currect imported ones are twice repaired in the streets of Khalid-bin-Waleed Road and transfered to other cities, plus a used car from other country I don't know for who was the last owner with which disease or for which activity done in that used car - Yes I want to know the history of the person for the used car.

Buying a Brand new Imported, a Middle class like me can hardly hit that.

We should raise our voice for a change in our government's auto policy.
    Raise our voice, com'on do you like under a Rock --- Its Pakistan buddy.

The day you will have 10 ppl to raise your voice --- that day will be remembered.

There is a english saying: --- Go with the Flow.

Atleast Me and correcting the current system as a whole - no way. I can only make the corrections at my home, following the "charity begins athome" principal.
    @supereagle : I find you angry at some posts, -- don't be that angry thou I find you correct to the objection, but there is no one to listen and reply you.

However: Me Booked a Gli Manual 2days back --- Please wish me Luck

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1510476

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1510477

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1510478

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1510480

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1510481
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jm916 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1417270570.898037.jpg
Views: 3292
Size:  161.3 KB
    Installed front and both sides of kit but rear part of kit does not fit nut to nut, i guess some new holes have to be made in rear bumper for fixing that part.

from where you fixed that kit........ i made it fixed by Alsheikhs F-10 they are much professional in fixing the kit , first they start from back spoiler then at last they fixed front panel with out any problem .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    from where you fixed that kit........ i made it fixed by Alsheikhs F-10 they are much professional in fixing the kit , first they start from back spoiler then at last they fixed front panel with out any problem .
    Ya i am gonna try them to fix the rear piece. But even if you look under your rear bumper they must have done "Joogarh" by putting new holes as this kit is designed for thai and taiwan corolla and there rear bumpers might be slightly different from beneath. All other parts fixed nut to nut without extra holes

16. 29-11-2014, 08:20 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Ya i am gonna try them to fix the rear piece. But even if you look under your rear bumper they must have done "Joogarh" by putting new holes as this kit is designed for thai and taiwan corolla and there rear bumpers might be slightly different from beneath. All other parts fixed nut to nut without extra holes

they might have some holes but the kit is same for our model ... thai bumpers are same , only difference is of some internal functions.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regards.
    I understand those members who are saying that I should accept that unit. I myself know that few compound-able scratches are ok, but I am sure if they had looked at that particular unit, they would have gone crazy. No one wants 2+ million zero meter dark color car with 15-20 white polka dots on one side visible even from 20 feet away.
    AG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aghazi View Post
    I understand those members who are saying that I should accept that unit. I myself know that few compound-able scratches are ok, but I am sure if they had looked at that particular unit, they would have gone crazy. No one wants 2+ million zero meter dark color car with 15-20 white polka dots on one side visible even from 20 feet away.
    You did the right thing. Now i seriously think one should take few experienced car players with them for delivery time inspection at Toyota dealership. Quality issue will stay like this unless these problem issues are taken from Pakwheels forums into the main stream media.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aghazi View Post
    so the story goes like this?

Grande Bronze Mica - Booked on Aug 17 - Toyota Township
    PBO - Nov
    Got call yesterday to get delivery on Friday
    Went to get delivery - got back empty handed!

Car was being washed. After washing they parked the car in one of their area which was under low light?.only few tubes lights. My uncle and elder son was with me and I asked them to check the car specially body and looks for any scratches. During the final stages of documentation, I decided to check the car myself on parallel to save some time. I excused the gentleman who was working on documentation and went to check it. My uncle and son said that it?s absolutely scratchless. Awesome!

Car was looking stunning I must say. I turned on led on my phone and decided to give a round myself. All was looking good until I reached passenger side fender, 5 white dots at random places. What the hell, must be some imperfection while painting which will go away with compound. When I touched the surface on dots, it was smooth. The dots were inside paint. I instantly knew that these will not go away whatever they do. After this I found 8-10 more dots on same side, doors, pillars and top. I also found light scratches and one brushed painted scratch on driver side.

- I told them to stop the documentation immediately. At no cost, I will accept it
    - They asked me to give them 30 mins to fix this. I said ok. I knew they won?t be able to fix it though.
    - They compound the affected parts, as expected this made dots a bit bigger!
    - They polished it, even used zero sand paper. Utterly useless!
    - Then they took photos and said that they will contact IMC. They took me to warranty department.
    - I told them, why warranty? That car is not mine. I did not accept it so there is no question of warranty. They understood what I was walking about and accepted my stance.
    - I told them that I can give them only few days to replace it or fix it fully. I know they can not fix it. Door and fender can be replaced but not pillars and top.
    - If not, them I want my money back with 3.5 months of interest on that.
    - Now they will contact IMC and will resolve this.

Some observations, during this ordeal, no one from manager to lower staff tried to force me to accept the car except that warranty trick. They were cordial and said they If I don?t accept it then be it is.

Lesson: Check the car thoroughly, try to get it in day light. Check if with flash light if under dark.
    Mohtaram @aghazi Sahib,
    That's exactly what I've been writing about again and again. The quality of locally assembled cars, particularly from IMC (Indus Motor Company) and Pak Suzuki. Honda has a better quality but still not at par with international standards. The government should take a note of it and force these substandard car assemblers to close their business and allow better quality cars to be imported from Toyota Thailand. Toyota Australia is closing in 2017 and will import cars from Thailand. Pakistan can do the same. This will allow the end-user to have better quality. I don't know when our end-user will teach IMC its lesson. I went to a Toyota dealership in Islamabad to inspect their new 11th generation Corolla and dressed the management down. My focus was on the pathetic quality of the car. Now whenever I go there, I scare the pants off of everyone. They see me and the management vanishes. Whenever I get the chance I give them a good dressing-down. They deserve it. The very first day the 11th generation Corolla was launched, I went to the management and told them that I wanted a new car very badly and after going over the car with a detailed walk-around, I had come to the conclusion that their 11th generation Corolla was a big-time piece of garbage and that I would never waste a single rupee on it let alone a humungous amount of 2.3 million.

In to gari nahi bananee atee, nahi atee, nahi atee, nahi atee, nahi atee aur jo in kay kartoot hain, in ko gari bananee kabhi nahin ayee gee. Yay lotairay hain aur pichlay kai saloon say sarfeen ko loot rahay hain. I won't pay them a single rupee for any of their cars because I don't have illicit money, mairay pass haraam ka paisa nahin. I won't even accept their car for free because I don't like driving garbage.

We should raise our voice for a change in our government's auto policy. We should ask the government to allow the import of quality cars from abroad so that the end-users get to drive good cars. We are not animals but humans and want value for our money. Local car assemblers, wrongly called as manufacturers are churning out garbage. Just say no to them.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mohtaram @aghazi Sahib,

Bhai ab aesy bat bhi nahi key 11th gen cow lene ke layiq nahi.
    Infact its the most beatiful corolla and quality is alot better than crappy pak suzuki and some how honda,
    these issues in imc productions are due to highly increased demand of corolla they have to increase the production by thrice thats why some imperfections in paint.
    And nothing big in it
    It can be easily fixed as car is in under warranty
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Mohtaram @aghazi Sahib,

You r right sir. This was a golden chance for people to discourage the poor quality product supplied by imc. But instead a very warm welcome was given to ripped off version with pathetic quality. I believe in this case, imc is not at fault but infact the consumers. Imc is supplying what their customers buy happily.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Changed stock tyres of Eurostars to Advan DB 205/15. Couldn't get any decent rim in 17" so didn't change original grande rims.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Changed stock tyres of Eurostars to Advan DB 205/15. Couldn't get any decent rim in 17" so didn't change original grande rims.

how did u feel the drive after getting advan db?

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List