Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,320 of 21271
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Dear all, I want to buy Grande in December (IA), what's the delivery time + own situation in Lahore these days? Which 3S to opt for (Lahore)
    You should call the bigger dealers in your city first and try to find some connections or links as you can save $$'s due to that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arhum1994 View Post
    Isn't premium banned?? As far as I remember I heard Toyota saying to strictly say no to premium.
    Quote Originally Posted by changwani54 View Post
    And you believe them..!!!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
    +1

I have a choice 80K before Christmas or delivery in feb

I choosed Feb
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    You should call the bigger dealers in your city first and try to find some connections or links as you can save $$'s due to that.
    Btw I have shifted to Lahore.
    Proud to be Pakistani

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Any idea about the price of this body kit for new corolla

This is a proper body kit with better fitting surface area esp the rear lip which is one piece and not like the e sport version with three piece rear lip ..

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1517846

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Btw I have shifted to Lahore.
    Check with Toyota dealerships in smaller cities they can offer you faster delivery time or lesser charge for ON wali deals.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Any idea about the price of this body kit for new corolla

This is a proper body kit with better fitting surface area esp the rear lip which is one piece and not like the e sport version with three piece rear lip ..

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1517846
    Mashallah , where'd you get this ? And for how much ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by affananwar200 View Post
    Dude he is also asking for the price and availability about this body kit.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No offence to all you guys who can go on with endless debates about how good the new Corolla is, i would just like to share my opinion here after i drove one with absolute detail and peace for a long time today. You have the right to differ from my thinking, so once again don't take anything personal in defense of your beloved car please. My comparison is mostly based on a 1.8 Prius 2012 & 1.8 Civic Prosmatec 2013 as the two mentioned are my most recent used cars.

The version was a 1.8 A/T Grande

1. First of all, as soon as i got behind the steering wheel and onto the driving seat, their was this feeling of hardness in the seats and an extremely uncomfortable sitting posture. Despite trying lots of seat height and steering column adjustment it still felt very stiff. Sorry but the steering height adjustment is just a formality with extremely less variation.

2. I took the first turn and the steering felt extra loose like toyota gave a too much feathery effect and it is slightly overdone. Rather feels too lose like the wheels are not much connected to the road. And a tiny overdone turn or an underdone turn may be giving unexpected results. No standard feeling of the steering at different instances. Its a wild guess

3. The acceleration as i had put my foot down felt like its having a serious lag and the car is trying to really pull itself asking for more air to breathe

4. The brake system seems to be working on slippery butter than brake oil as the brake pedal has to be put a lot further down and initial pressing gives no much feedback.

5. On the roads of phase 6 and 8 DHA Lahore, i had never really felt and realised the bumps ever before as much as i discovered them today in the bouncy Corolla.

6. At above 100 it felt like its rather lifting in the air than trying to hug the tarmac.

7. A slightly high speed right angled turn around 50-60 kph made me feel like the car is just going to spin around and lose control. (Please dont argue that its not a performance coupe as im just describing the feeling which i dont get from other cars in comparison)

Overall in a short summary: the design is a much better effort than what toyota was offering as Corolla in previous 2 gens, the last good Corolla was Indus (1993-2001). The dashboard and interior is crappy to be honest. Does feel like a typical rough use car designed for masses. Specially rent a car business purely so nothing to go wrong much. Unless and untill i drive it i was expecting i might fall for it and actually buy this one after i saw the dissapointment of buying a Gli in 2003 after selling my indus and resulted in immediately getting rid of that 2003 Gli after not even an year. I really thought this new Corolla will change that but i am seriously dissapointed after driving it.
    PS: ther is no use in mentioning the tiny little stuffs, goodies and accessories such as Climate Control, Immobilizer & Passenger etc so lets not even talk about it.

Gustaakhi muaaf dosto but these were my un-attached and un-emotional realistic feelings about the car. Not ignoring all such stuff that is usually ignored in love and not realised. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

10. 15-12-2014, 11:00 PM

PakWheeler

11. 15-12-2014, 11:10 PM

Senior PakWheeler

12. 15-12-2014, 11:27 PM

PakWheeler

13. 15-12-2014, 11:30 PM

PakWheeler

14. 15-12-2014, 11:53 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    No offence to all you guys who can go on with endless debates about how good the new Corolla is, i would just like to share my opinion here after i drove one with absolute detail and peace for a long time today. You have the right to differ from my thinking, so once again don't take anything personal in defense of your beloved car please. My comparison is mostly based on a 1.8 Prius 2012 & 1.8 Civic Prosmatec 2013 as the two mentioned are my most recent used cars.The version was a 1.8 A/T Grande1. First of all, as soon as i got behind the steering wheel and onto the driving seat, their was this feeling of hardness in the seats and an extremely uncomfortable sitting posture. Despite trying lots of seat height and steering column adjustment it still felt very stiff. Sorry but the steering height adjustment is just a formality with extremely less variation. ( agreed vs Civic 9th gen )2. I took the first turn and the steering felt extra loose like toyota gave a too much feathery effect and it is slightly overdone. Rather feels too lose like the wheels are not much connected to the road. And a tiny overdone turn or an underdone turn may be giving unexpected results. No standard feeling of the steering at different instances. Its a wild guess3. The acceleration as i had put my foot down felt like its having a serious lag and the car is trying to really pull itself asking for more air to breathe ( the car is fast has slightly better acceleration than even 9th gen civic but conventional A/T in civic gives a better feel and fun factor gives you a feeling that you are going really fast and faster than other cars in same category but I checked 0 to 100 timings of my Sabre 9th gen Civic few weeks back myself it did in 11.5 seconds with full throttle / accelerator so nothing that impressive )4. The brake system seems to be working on slippery butter than brake oil as the brake pedal has to be put a lot further down and initial pressing gives no much feedback. ( sorry nothing like that driving 2 new corollas these days daily ) 5. On the roads of phase 6 and 8 DHA Lahore, i had never really felt and realised the bumps ever before as much as i discovered them today in the bouncy Corolla.( no offence bro BUT you are the first one to say that , not at pakwheels but may be in the whole world , but that's okay , what ever you have experienced after taking test drive is best for you but please don't misguide people here thanks )6. At above 100 it felt like its rather lifting in the air than trying to hug the tarmac.( this corolla has the best road grip ever even at 140 as compared to all previous gens of locally assembled corollas and has a much better road grip than 9th gen Civic much better !Saying this from experience as have kept both cars , to be honest even XLi with euro star tyres has a better road grip than fully loaded new civic at above 130 )7. A slightly high speed right angled turn around 50-60 kph made me feel like the car is just going to spin around and lose control. (Please dont argue that its not a performance coupe as im just describing the feeling which i dont get from other cars in comparison)Overall in a short summary: the design is a much better effort than what toyota was offering as Corolla in previous 2 gens, the last good Corolla was Indus (1993-2001) . The dashboard and interior is crappy to be honest. Does feel like a typical rough use car designed for masses. Specially rent a car business purely so nothing to go wrong much. Unless and untill i drive it i was expecting i might fall for it and actually buy this one after i saw the dissapointment of buying a Gli in 2003 after selling my indus and resulted in immediately getting rid of that 2003 Gli after not even an year. I really thought this new Corolla will change that but i am seriously dissapointed after driving it.PS: ther is no use in mentioning the tiny little stuffs, goodies and accessories such as Climate Control, Immobilizer & Passenger etc so lets not even talk about it.Gustaakhi muaaf dosto but these were my un-attached and un-emotional realistic feelings about the car. Not ignoring all such stuff that is usually ignored in love and not realised. PeaceAs for the interior the interior looks nice cabin is quite roomier and spacious but yes Civic is a clear winner and has the best Interior ever in all locally assembled cars but looses badly if you compare the exterior and styling of both Furthermore Reborn was a great car but we have to move on and initially we were criticising new civic badly but now most of us including me just love new civic and no doubt it has improved in many aspects except for a few like road grip and some features of Reborn similarly move on Indus was a good car but even 9th gen corolla was a major improvement except for road grip Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

What ever I said in reply is based on my personal experience
    After driving both cars daily 9th gen civic and 11th gen corolla
    Both are equally good with some positive and some negatives in both
    But at the end of the day
    For Pakistan
    This New corolla is a perfect car
    Excellent suspension
    Good road grip
    Outstanding gorgeous shape
    Huge and spacious inside
    Capable of taking all the beating of harsh weather and bad roads of Pakistan for next 15 years with style this time
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by affananwar200 View Post
    I got this pic from Facebook
    Lol
    It's not my car

I am asking if someone has any idea about its price and availability
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

17. 16-12-2014, 12:03 AM

Senior PakWheeler

18. 16-12-2014, 12:08 AM

PakWheeler

19. 16-12-2014, 12:12 AM

PakWheeler

20. 16-12-2014, 12:17 AM

Senior PakWheeler

21. 16-12-2014, 12:26 AM

PakWheeler

22. 16-12-2014, 12:52 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    No offence to all you guys who can go on with endless debates about how good the new Corolla is, i would just like to share my opinion here after i drove one with absolute detail and peace for a long time today. You have the right to differ from my thinking, so once again don't take anything personal in defense of your beloved car please. My comparison is mostly based on a 1.8 Prius 2012 & 1.8 Civic Prosmatec 2013 as the two mentioned are my most recent used cars.

The version was a 1.8 A/T Grande

1. First of all, as soon as i got behind the steering wheel and onto the driving seat, their was this feeling of hardness in the seats and an extremely uncomfortable sitting posture. Despite trying lots of seat height and steering column adjustment it still felt very stiff. Sorry but the steering height adjustment is just a formality with extremely less variation.

2. I took the first turn and the steering felt extra loose like toyota gave a too much feathery effect and it is slightly overdone. Rather feels too lose like the wheels are not much connected to the road. And a tiny overdone turn or an underdone turn may be giving unexpected results. No standard feeling of the steering at different instances. Its a wild guess

3. The acceleration as i had put my foot down felt like its having a serious lag and the car is trying to really pull itself asking for more air to breathe

4. The brake system seems to be working on slippery butter than brake oil as the brake pedal has to be put a lot further down and initial pressing gives no much feedback.

5. On the roads of phase 6 and 8 DHA Lahore, i had never really felt and realised the bumps ever before as much as i discovered them today in the bouncy Corolla.

6. At above 100 it felt like its rather lifting in the air than trying to hug the tarmac.

7. A slightly high speed right angled turn around 50-60 kph made me feel like the car is just going to spin around and lose control. (Please dont argue that its not a performance coupe as im just describing the feeling which i dont get from other cars in comparison)

Overall in a short summary: the design is a much better effort than what toyota was offering as Corolla in previous 2 gens, the last good Corolla was Indus (1993-2001). The dashboard and interior is crappy to be honest. Does feel like a typical rough use car designed for masses. Specially rent a car business purely so nothing to go wrong much. Unless and untill i drive it i was expecting i might fall for it and actually buy this one after i saw the dissapointment of buying a Gli in 2003 after selling my indus and resulted in immediately getting rid of that 2003 Gli after not even an year. I really thought this new Corolla will change that but i am seriously dissapointed after driving it.
    PS: ther is no use in mentioning the tiny little stuffs, goodies and accessories such as Climate Control, Immobilizer & Passenger etc so lets not even talk about it.

Gustaakhi muaaf dosto but these were my un-attached and un-emotional realistic feelings about the car. Not ignoring all such stuff that is usually ignored in love and not realised. Peace

Appreciate ur effort and input, but wish to know one thing. If u don't like it at all why share ur experience and spoil the happiness of all those who booked or Wana buy it. Gustakhi muaf it's also called sadism. Peace !
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

=============
    Everyone has right to express his/her opinion. It can be negitive or positive. Nothing is perfect. I like something or post my opinion is solely mine. It's not binding or judgment . Same should go here in this thread. Please don't target any one on basis of his own opinion.

You can share your ideas and opinion within the respectable manner. If you have problems doing so; Moderator will have no problem issuing infractions. Please share and help others here, or this thread will be closed for Good. Decision lies in members hands now. This thread was closed many times in the past due to childish behavior of grown up members . But I got numerous requests to open it. I will appreciate everyone's input on this. If you can't help out, please stay away from this thread.

Thanks
    =============
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by majedkhan View Post
    Appreciate ur effort and input, but wish to know one thing. If u don't like it at all why share ur experience and spoil the happiness of all those who booked or Wana buy it. Gustakhi muaf it's also called sadism. Peace !
    Its not at all that i don't like it. I really do like it and its a far superior car in terms of appearance than its outgoing model. The shape is good and thats the reason why i tried it. Because i heard lots of praises about the drive too. All i am trying to say is: the drive was not my type. For e.g i did not like the upright and stiff driving position which on the other hand maybe something you like and prefer.

If i like a slightly non rigid laid back and sunken driving position, the same maybe and surely is not liked by many at all. Same goes for a lot of other factors i shared. Like some people may not be liking the immediate brake response of a car and like a softer feel instead of abrupt stopping motions.

Some people may like the way it drives on the other hand. Criticism is supposed to improve an idea not to fail it altogether. I drive my car, no one else drives it, no car sharing in family and no run arounds or rough usage at all, and let me tell you one thing for sure: As a rigid dutiful working and obeying car, there is no such thing better than Corolla which can take real rough beatings and still keep itself intact like the way it does. But for a better driving pleasure in the same price forgetting its to be used as a worker, that wont be something i would get. At the end of the day your usage and personal prefference should decide what you get. Something has to be sacrificed to get the other.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    2 civics to protect the 2 corollas MashAllah congrats
    no bro 2 Corolla to protect 3 Civics
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Gen Corolla:

When I drove it for the first time, I thought I am driving my old 10th Gen Gli except that the smell was of new car. The drive, sound, comfort is just like the previous model. Felt no difference at all.

The shape is where they have put all the efforts but just look at it from a side and you would want to fit your head in the rear tyre-fender gap. Just looks pathetic.

Now coming to main thing; quality...

As expected, Toyota has done it again. Just 5 days out of the showroom and m car had a metallic "tak" sound from the front right side of the suspension. Got it checked and found out some part broke that is connected to the right shock. Well, it was a shock in itself. Got it repaired.

A few days back, the car was hit due to ABS malfunction. Younger brother was driving at 100-110 kmph on Kashmir highway and just when he pressed the brake the paddle didn't return. Front right wheel got jammed; yes jammed and the car skidded towards the green belt. there was a huge tyre mark of the right wheel only on the road and on the green belt. As far as I know, ABS prevents from locking the wheels but the wheel was locked so bad that it was dug in the greenbelt taking the grass with it and leaving a 1 tyre mark on it.

Coming to the paint quality. Thinnest possible layer that would go off with a couple of detailing sessions.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1517975
    The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog!

www.alishbatours.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sjehsan View Post
    no bro 2 Corolla to protect 3 Civics
    but it looks like corollas are towards wall and civics are behind them towards gate so technically civics are protecting the corollas

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HellsGuardian View Post
    but it looks like corollas are towards wall and civics are behind them towards gate so technically civics are protecting the corollas
    also corolla are more prone to theft so they need to be protected..

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

30. 16-12-2014, 02:43 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    also corolla are more prone to theft so they need to be protected..

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    yes that's what i wanted to imply

32. 16-12-2014, 02:48 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Recently switched from Altis 2007 Auto to Xli 2014 New shape,
    No doubt its very nice car, what every anybody says most of peoples goes with majority
    11th Generation Corolla Indus motor has upgraded their cars factory provided Mats two in front and 1 for rear side,
    Indash CD/MP# player with USB / Aux and Sd Card support along with lots of other changes, so within this price and considering its resale its perfect combination

Peoples downgrading their CC ( 1800 to 1300) might fell pick up issues as I am facing now a days and I am trying to sync myself with this 1300 CC car but good thing is
    It?s pretty fuel economical, another is Indus Motor should upgrade the one long pending Power windows issue J in their XLI's.
    Thanks
    I Told You That I Am Different

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tested my Grande on Sunday!!! Wallaahaaa its one awesome ride!!! Pretty good Pick and good response to driving style!!!!! crosses 100 Km/Hr quite soon and Triptonic Transmission on Steering Wheel is just pure love!!!!

I was enjoying all the above, when i though to use the break!!! and there it goes!!!! Sab cheezon pay paani phir gaya!!! car shaked like hell!!! Actually i am used to 9th Gen Brakes, so no match to 9th Gen Brakes!!!!

In the end i can say, Grande needs brake upgradation as soon as possible, otherwise, it is risk to so many lifes!!!!
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List