Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,340 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sjehsan View Post
    Tested my Grande on Sunday!!! Wallaahaaa its one awesome ride!!! Pretty good Pick and good response to driving style!!!!! crosses 100 Km/Hr quite soon and Triptonic Transmission on Steering Wheel is just pure love!!!!

I was enjoying all the above, when i though to use the break!!! and there it goes!!!! Sab cheezon pay paani phir gaya!!! car shaked like hell!!! Actually i am used to 9th Gen Brakes, so no match to 9th Gen Brakes!!!!

In the end i can say, Grande needs brake upgradation as soon as possible, otherwise, it is risk to so many lifes!!!!
    even 9th gen brakes are also not that good as 8th gen.. i hv owned both

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Tested my Grande on Sunday!!! Wallaahaaa its one awesome ride!!! Pretty good Pick and good response to driving style!!!!! crosses 100 Km/Hr quite soon and Triptonic Transmission on Steering Wheel is just pure love!!!!

I was enjoying all the above, when i though to use the break!!! and there it goes!!!! Sab cheezon pay paani phir gaya!!! car shaked like hell!!! Actually i am used to 9th Gen Brakes, so no match to 9th Gen Brakes!!!!

In the end i can say, Grande needs brake upgradation as soon as possible, otherwise, it is risk to so many lifes!!!!
    May be the culprut is local Tyres. Change them, u wont feel any braking issue at all.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    even 9th gen brakes are also not that good as 8th gen.. i hv owned both

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Hmmm cant comment, as i have driven 8th Gen many time but for short spam of time, i didnt owned it!!! but i owned 9th Gen..... but Grande is not match to it!
    Sent from my own Desktop Computer using my own Keyboard !!!

5. 16-12-2014, 03:58 PM

Senior PakWheeler

6. 16-12-2014, 04:03 PM

Senior PakWheeler

7. 16-12-2014, 04:05 PM

Senior PakWheeler

8. 16-12-2014, 04:20 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quit driving on these eurostars, altis won't get you killed, this crappy rubber will. After changing tyres, get balancing done, my car's brakes are perfect. It felt **** on eurostars which I realized after shifting to Yokohama Advan dB v551. Cost me only 15k Rs over euros but drive improvement is worth 150k. Trust me, I know you keep all ur cars on eurostars which is a VERY bad habit. Don't curse the brakes when the only contact of urs with the tarmac is bullsh!t.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys i have to collect my corolla from dealership where its arriving in a day. I need info regarding what items are given along with the car. Does Indus Toyota provide a user manual with their cars? What other items to check during this delivery process?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    Guys i have to collect my corolla from dealership where its arriving in a day. I need info regarding what items are given along with the car. Does Indus Toyota provide a user manual with their cars? What other items to check during this delivery process?
    3keys
    owner manual and pre manual with remote
    spare tyre + kit
    toyota mats
    warranty book with battery book
    in the end they will ask u to match the chassic number from boot and engine number from front

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi All.. Have a query here. Amongst us, there may be many including myself who have Sygic installed with cracked version on their smartphones. Is it possible to buy an aftermarket Android based entertainment system for GLI and install the cracked version of Sygic to an SD card for onward installation on the system? Toyota dealership charging arm & leg for an upgrade whereas you can get something similar or better for half the price elsewhere. Pl comment if anyone has a clue what I am talking about. Thanks.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Brakes are fine IMO never felt any vibration, been driving it for a while now. Uprade to some branded tyres

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

14. 16-12-2014, 07:20 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
    not needed

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

New color is out for public now

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1518145

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

And the manager at Toyota Capital tried to fool me... I asked him about these two colors and he said "What colors?!"

I showed him the pictures from Pakwheels and then "HEHE... GEE SIR YEH TOH ABHI AYE HE NAHE HAIN... HEHEHE... KAHA SE LI PICS..."
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    =============
    Everyone has right to express his/her opinion. It can be negitive or positive. Nothing is perfect. I like something or post my opinion is solely mine. It's not binding or judgment . Same should go here in this thread. Please don't target any one on basis of his own opinion.

You can share your ideas and opinion within the respectable manner. If you have problems doing so; Moderator will have no problem issuing infractions. Please share and help others here, or this thread will be closed for Good. Decision lies in members hands now. This thread was closed many times in the past due to childish behavior of grown up members . But I got numerous requests to open it. I will appreciate everyone's input on this. If you can't help out, please stay away from this thread.

Thanks
    =============
    finally you realised that closing or cleaning thread is not the solution, if someone is not swearing then he/she has all the rights to express
    his/her opinion. whether someone like it or not.
    wrote the above statement cause yesterday i saw you closed the the thread for cleaning purposes, I thought, you did it cause of
    "ali.archilounge"s detailed review.
    Anyways glad you wrote above post.
    thanks.
    peace.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    finally you realised that closing or cleaning thread is not the solution, if someone is not swearing then he/she has all the rights to express
    his/her opinion. whether someone like it or not.
    wrote the above statement cause yesterday i saw you closed the the thread for cleaning purposes, I thought, you did it cause of
    "ali.archilounge"s detailed review.
    Anyways glad you wrote above post.
    thanks.
    peace.
    All off topic replies and chit chat will be removed. Also opinion is welcomed in respectable manner. And Mods have full right to close the thread temporary or permanently. Repeated violation of rules will bring infraction.

Thanks
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hmmm cant comment, as i have driven 8th Gen many time but for short spam of time, i didnt owned it!!! but i owned 9th Gen..... but Grande is not match to it!
    i totally agree with you.
    I felt the same when i drove it first time, currently i own 9th generation Gli, Which is only driven 32000 KMs till now. so basically its still new in condition.
    I was about to book "Gli Auto", after reading the review of "innocent Devil" but i had my doubts, I went for test drive and felt the same as you have mentioned and one more thing, after crossing 100-120. one stars feeling that car has started to float
    on the road just like my 9th generatin Gli does.
    I used to wonder, how come 11th generation has good grip on road when it has the same suspension as its predecessor has and toyota indus raised its height a bit more for the sake of ground clearence. It is bound to float.
    Anyways dropped the idea and now looking to get 9th generation civic in march 2015 inshallah.

My point of writing above experience is not to shake corolla's buyers confidence, just wanna to clear that one cant compare civic 9th generation with corolla, both has different suspensions and driving experience.

thanks.

peace.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@sjehsan & @gitts070

Relatively poor Braking, This is exactly what i was trying to convey too. The floating effect, loseness and no connection to tarmac. Corolla Indus (1993-2001) was the last Corolla with a good competitive drive in its time. I seriously wish Toyota could make a better effort with Grip, Braking & Comfort (slightly softer seats) of Corolla. If they can provide all that in a Prius, why not Corolla?

That will give this car more stars as nothing beats it if you compare its work-horse capabilities in its category. That rough drive feel is exactly what couldn't attract me. I could maybe digest the interior which might sink in with time BUT "driving feel" is still a question mark.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Quit driving on these eurostars, altis won't get you killed, this crappy rubber will. After changing tyres, get balancing done, my car's brakes are perfect. It felt **** on eurostars which I realized after shifting to Yokohama Advan dB v551. Cost me only 15k Rs over euros but drive improvement is worth 150k. Trust me, I know you keep all ur cars on eurostars which is a VERY bad habit. Don't curse the brakes when the only contact of urs with the tarmac is bullsh!t.
    Euro Star is utter crap of a tyre. Its a disgrace to call it a tyre.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear all, talking about Eurostar tyres: a good tyre on Corolla as opposed to the same tyre put on another car like for e.g Prius will improve it too? My Prius came with Eco tyres from Japan which are supposed to be more slippery for their low rolling resistance but it still felt good to brake. Not to mention those tyres are usually not in such a good condition. So the difference will still remain constant. Comparison is about having one standard item on both. Apart from Eurostar tyres the braking system and a higher centre of gravity also hold great responsibilty in grip. I would hold the cost cutting quality systems of Indus Motors equally responsible if not less than Eurostars.

Yes as far as tyres making the Corolla better issue is concerned: yes agreed it will make a pretty good difference and get better.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ali.archilounge View Post
    Dear all, talking about Eurostar tyres: a good tyre on Corolla as opposed to the same tyre put on another car like for e.g Prius will improve it too? My Prius came with Eco tyres from Japan which are supposed to be more slippery for their low rolling resistance but it still felt good to brake. Not to mention those tyres are usually not in such a good condition. So the difference will still remain constant. Comparison is about having one standard item on both. Apart from Eurostar tyres the braking system and a higher centre of gravity also hold great responsibilty in grip. I would hold the cost cutting quality systems of Indus Motors equally responsible if not less than Eurostars.

Yes as far as tyres making the Corolla better issue is concerned: yes agreed it will make a pretty good difference and get better.

My Prius came with almost new Pirelli Dragons 215/45/17 from Japan, I wonder if they'll be available here once mine wear out after some years, in almost one year the car has been driven more than 10,000 km.
    As for Corolla, thinking of getting Continental, not taking it on any long journey before changing the pathetic EuroStars.

8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This forum is beginning to sound more like prius vs 11th gen corolla! Someone here is trying his level best to convince himself that his prius is superior than 11th gen corolla!

My piece of advise; STOP! Please only those should comment on the vehicle who has truly tested and drove/own the car. Loads of people are just floating useless comments based on "chachi ki tayyi k beti k bete ne khareedi aur yeh kaha".

11th gen corolla is here to rule the market, whether someone likes it or not. The reason is simple: the combination of the car is perfect for a Pakistani consumer. Durable suspension, cheaper spare parts and most importantly; excellent resale! The rest is history!
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abdulkarim View Post
    This forum is beginning to sound more like prius vs 11th gen corolla! Someone here is trying his level best to convince himself that his prius is superior than 11th gen corolla!

My piece of advise; STOP! Please only those should comment on the vehicle who has truly tested and drove/own the car. Loads of people are just floating useless comments based on "chachi ki tayyi k beti k bete ne khareedi aur yeh kaha".

11th gen corolla is here to rule the market, whether someone likes it or not. The reason is simple: the combination of the car is perfect for a Pakistani consumer. Durable suspension, cheaper spare parts and most importantly; excellent resale! The rest is history!
    Not to forget, it doesn't scrape on speed-bumps no matter how much load you put in the car!

8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

I fail to understand why people get so senti and emotional about some ones opinion about a car, without reading the threads or backgrounds with peace ignoring all the stuff and just hi-lighting the negative things said, taking them at heart and personal. There's more depth to it than just jumping after reading only the part they don't like.

Opinions differ and shouldn't affect anyone else's thinking

Its not a Sultan Rahi Punjabi movie friends, its a discussion forum.
    My advice: live for yourself and ignore others. Also please consider that its usually Pros & Cons, not just Cons & Cons or Pros & Pros.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List