Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1405498333.503090.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  26.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1405498343.768923.jpg
Views: 2563
Size:  88.2 KB

This body kit is now avalible in pakistan n the price told by my friend is 33000/- :/ isnt it expensive? Will toyota indus also have this body kit or not?? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

In the pictures at least, quite an ugly car.

The North American version is much better looking than this.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - C4QPfhMwVkLl8MldA4glJfGsSIIXQBlCDIrAhC2yM4LClCm1p1nY0azuGSMwQ2TNE9kwbSbshckPGFsu4YjnPXsGTKHgSBVei4EmVXKkSbM8DjKfQcEymdOAotVyVlqty5KkRdrSvakPA4WKjczWBAyDD1rjUDZjExUuKIMNX7urbThA3X7m7v5Edpigpwg61b6jaD9SShmsCIrUIO6LH9uTdisfhB9XAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

most corolla's launched abroad (euro+thailand etc) top models come with DRLs installed in the main headlights and not in the fog lights. i have seen the new one live and its looks fantastic with the DRLs
    I was talking about the PKDM Corolla. International corollas aLos get a lot of other stuff that we don't. :p
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just got this msg from Toyota Official
    TOYOTA The GLi/XLi order taking will begin from 2nd August and delivery will be made in late August. The price and variants of the GLi/XLi are:
    XLI 1.3: 1,624,000
    GLI 1.3: 1,749,000
    GLI AUTO 1.3: 1,824,000
    Thankyou for connecting with us!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

People 3 altis on display at centeral motors karachi!! Checked it out today and they said the car will be delivered in august

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I just got back from Toyota Society where the car is displayed. Most probably getting the Grande version of the vehicle and delivery was promised in August.

There was no heads up display or day light running lights in the grande version.

I did not understand the system of navigation as I was told it had android installed but it wasn't clarified how will Internet work on the system I did not see any sim slot or anything.

I was also told that engine the grande version is same as toyota premio. Or sure how much of that is true.

There are no new colors but some changes to usual black and white are made.

The car did not seem extra spacious to me.

Interior or the vehicle was of good quality atleast the grande had several new features such as lamps under sun visors both sides and rear aswell. Also the leather stitched steering felt smooth and decent. The speedometer was beautifully glowing and paddle shifts were very elegantly located. The leather interior was value for money and class of it's own.

I have had all previous models of Corolla in my garage from 1986 to last Indus model. This new corolla seemed very much improved and a something new to drive and experience. Although there is significant price difference the grande and other versions such as Gli I would recommend The Altis Grande so that the new features can be enjoyed.

I hope this review is valuable to this online community and I am very open to discussion and criticism(except comparing the car to Civic Ofcourse haha). Also I don't care if the car has immobiliser or not as I believe It doesn't matter when your car is snatched insurance is something I would rely on but well personal differences of thought exist and I wouldn't mind if someone else here thinks otherwise.
    'One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.' -Gerard Way.My Chemical Romance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arsy96 View Post
    I just got back from Toyota Society where the car is displayed. Most probably getting the Grande version of the vehicle and delivery was promised in August.

There was no heads up display or day light running lights in the grande version.

I did not understand the system of navigation as I was told it had android installed but it wasn't clarified how will Internet work on the system I did not see any sim slot or anything.

I was also told that engine the grande version is same as toyota premio. Or sure how much of that is true.

Interior or the vehicle was of good quality atleast the grande had several new features such as lamps under sun visors both sides and rear aswell. Also the leather stitched steering felt smooth and decent. The speedometer was beautifully glowing and paddle shifts were very elegantly located. The leather interior was value for money and class of it's own.

I have had all previous models of Corolla in my garage from 1986 to last Indus model. This new corolla seemed very much improved and a something new to drive and experience. Although there is significant price difference the grande and other versions such as Gli I would recommend The Altis Grande so that the new features can be enjoyed.

I hope this review is valuable to this online community and I am very open to discussion and criticism(except comparing the car to Civic Ofcourse haha). Also I don't care if the car has immobiliser or not as I believe It doesn't matter when your car is snatched insurance is something I would rely on but well personal differences of thought exist and I wouldn't mind if someone else here thinks otherwise.
    Nice review

The Internet usb slot is most probably in the glove box (like in civic). You can access the net by attaching an Internet usb (like ptcl evo) to it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1405498333.503090.jpg
Views: 1861
Size:  26.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1405498343.768923.jpg
Views: 2563
Size:  88.2 KB

This body kit is now avalible in pakistan n the price told by my friend is 33000/- :/ isnt it expensive? Will toyota indus also have this body kit or not?? Anyone?

From where u got the rates for bodykit ?
    and if it's for 33 k then it's quite reasonable
    it's a new model and plastic bodykits are always expensive
    civic is in market for almost 2 years now , still the rates are 24k for kit 4 k for trunk spoiler
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Going to see the car finally
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looks like Batman commissioned the design and pulled the plug on funding, midway...

Pretty, but not worth the money as usual.
    *** Its a SATISFACTION thing. Only DIY guys will understand! ***
    DIYs require Space, Money, Time, Skill & Knowledge....or.......the absence of them

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is still confusion abt 1.6 Altis.. The spec sheet shows only one variant of 1.6 so is it manual or auto/cvti??

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    From where u got the rates for bodykit ?
    and if it's for 33 k then it's quite reasonable
    it's a new model and plastic bodykits are always expensive
    civic is in market for almost 2 years now , still the rates are 24k for kit 4 k for trunk spoiler
    Hi i just saw the kit here on this fb page but just wanted to ask will the body kit b avalible frm toyota indus or not ?

https://m.facebook.com/Lyallpur.Modifyers

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arsy96 View Post

Grande does not have leather interior or leather stitched steering. It's "Leatherette" which is of very low quality. The price you are paying for, and the equipment you are getting, is laughable.

But why would car companies lower prices when people like us will flock on the very first day to pay a premium of 50k plus to own their third-class offerings.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Lightbulb Everybody please beware of IMC fraudsters on this thread!

Dear all,
    I have reasons to believe that there are some IMC (Indus Motor Company) sales representatives on this thread crowing about their substandard product. Please beware of them. The fact is that they have nothing to crow about. Their 2014 Corolla is a substandard product.

I went to a Toyota dealership in Islamabad yesterday afternoon and talked to a salesman there and he was trying to play up the positives of his substandard product like, 'sir jee aap road pay bohat secure hain IMC key Corolla kay sath, parts easily available hain, garee choree iss wajha say nahin hotee ky immobiliser nahin balkay iss wajha say k iss key clearance ziyada hay aur iss wajha say yay Afghanistan jatee hay choree ho kar.' Just listen to his nonsense. It was absolutely ridiculous. He further went on, 'sir jee JDMs kay parts available nahin, resale nahin unn key.' I replied with looking into his eyes, "Bhai Jaan, you have just lost a buyer and you are looking at him, I'm not going for your substandard product, you are fooling people. I've not looked at the car but I've made up my mind just because it lacks two features; an immobiliser and a passenger side airbag."

Just after that I went out of his dealership and swore that I won't visit any IMC (Indus Motor Company) dealership in the future.

Thanks for reading and watch out for the same mindset expressed by some IMC salesman masquerading as participants in this thread.

Regards and thanks.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by amin_isb View Post
    Accepted that immobilizer is a fundamental security requirement for car, now that we know Toyota is not providing so please advise how can one secure their vehicle.

PS: Sorry in advance to all those insurance agents/users because I believe it is forbidden by Allah swt.

Shukria
    See guys, I told you, not everyone relies on insurance. The only secure method is a tracker, but still it proved useless to my family members and nowadays, most of the tracker companies require insurance in order to apply their tracking devices.!
    There is nothing you can do except for locking it in garage and hiring a guard to protect it!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Daylight running lights (DLRs) only for the top model grande? do you think these will be available after market for lower variants?
    No DRL's even in the top model, you can always install a aftermarket ones, but I did saw someone posted a picture which said toyota will provide DRLs as extra accessories, though you'll have to pay for it!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    @rizwan400, @InNoCeNt_DeViL
    Bros, do you guys have fuel consumption figures for the Altis lineup and other variants?
    It was posted in previous pages!

Sent From My Smart Phone Using PW Forums Mobile App

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There should be no corolla civic war. But fair comparison should be allowed.

20. 16-07-2014, 04:10 PM

PakWheeler

21. 16-07-2014, 04:20 PM

PakWheeler

22. 16-07-2014, 04:30 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Dear all,
    I have reasons to believe that there are some IMC (Indus Motor Company) sales representatives on this thread crowing about their substandard product. Please beware of them. The fact is that they have nothing to crow about. Their 2014 Corolla is a substandard product.

I went to a Toyota dealership in Islamabad yesterday afternoon and talked to a salesman there and he was trying to play up the positives of his substandard product like, 'sir jee aap road pay bohat secure hain IMC key Corolla kay sath, parts easily available hain, garee choree iss wajha say nahin hotee ky immobiliser nahin balkay iss wajha say k iss key clearance ziyada hay aur iss wajha say yay Afghanistan jatee hay choree ho kar.' Just listen to his nonsense. It was absolutely ridiculous. He further went on, 'sir jee JDMs kay parts available nahin, resale nahin unn key.' I replied with looking into his eyes, "Bhai Jaan, you have just lost a buyer and you are looking at him, I'm not going for your substandard product, you are fooling people. I've not looked at the car but I've made up my mind just because it lacks two features; an immobiliser and a passenger side airbag."

Just after that I went out of his dealership and swore that I won't visit any IMC (Indus Motor Company) dealership in the future.

Thanks for reading and watch out for the same mindset expressed by some IMC salesman masquerading as participants in this thread.

Regards and thanks.
    He is right on these two things
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Went to see the car at toyota sgd there were two cars , grande and simple altis.
    Initial impression is good
    EXterior looks beautiful from every angle.

Interior design is good quality of interior is better than civic and city.It was no as bad as was looking in low res pics.

Navigation system is very good with good graphics and touch also sound quality was good

Speedometer is ok

Overall car is great buy except immobiliser but a better option is insaurance.

Even toyota salesman was talking bad about immobilizer thing not introduced in corolla

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List