Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #8201
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,000
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR View Post
    Loving my stunning 1.6 altis. Who else has good interior shots? Please share!
    is this unit android based??


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  3. #8202
    PakWheeler Follow
    hsajid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Abbotabad
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
    Any pakwheeler has a strong blue grande? Wud appreciate some pics from different angles. Thinking of purchasing one in strong blue. Too many super whites out there now. Cheers..
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421422908.535172.jpg
Views: 2549
Size:  198.5 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421422934.787494.jpg
Views: 1870
Size:  187.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421422957.413736.jpg
Views: 1101
Size:  181.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421422983.238556.jpg
Views: 3887
Size:  201.6 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1421423004.978544.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  202.2 KB


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #8203
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
    Okay guys we are going to Lahore early morning In Shaa Allah by Motorway from Islamabad.
    We are taking the GLi AT, it is still running on the stock EuroStars, odo currently at 800 km.
    Are these tires safe to travel on the Motorway at speeds of 110-120 km/h?
    Euros are absolutely safe and strong enough to survive any road conditions (even worst in the world) both wet and dry. Personal experience, plus many of friends and relatives whom I asked to stick with stock Euros on their cars.

    We have rented Xlis in office and they are always on the move in the nooks, corners, villages, dirt and mountain roads across Pakistan for the past 15 years. Never a tire issue our fleet has faced.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  5. #8204
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    hj2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,104
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Guys ! I am looking for brand new Advanti or HRS Alloy rims dealer or importer preferably in Lahore or rest of Punjab but even if anyone knows in Karachi etc. Do let me know their contacts. Thanks

  6. #8205
    PakWheeler Follow
    guy_alone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Anyone know about the recent price reduction , As per indus webpage GLI 1.3 Manual price is 1749,000/- whereas Toyota Capital Islamabad is still booking for same old price 1772,000/-.

  7. #8206
    PakWheeler Follow
    kikibaig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    N/A
    Age
    1
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I agree euro star tyres are strong and durable. I had the same in my previous Gli and it lasted for 60,000 kilometres. When I sold my car they had no issues even at that time. Even new civic has the same euro star tyres and they give no problem even you drive it on motorway with the speed of 150 plus.

  8. #8207
    PakWheeler Follow
    RatedR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Did your navigation working?
    did you got SD card from IMC?
    Yep. SYGIC working with external SD card bought from toyota dealetship
    JDM Toyota Premio 2008, JDM civic 2006 2.0L i-vtec, JDM corolla X 1.3L vvt-i.

  9. #8208
    PakWheeler Follow
    RatedR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    596
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    is this unit android based??


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Noops. It's windows CE based.
    JDM Toyota Premio 2008, JDM civic 2006 2.0L i-vtec, JDM corolla X 1.3L vvt-i.

  10. #8209
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy_alone1 View Post
    Anyone know about the recent price reduction , As per indus webpage GLI 1.3 Manual price is 1749,000/- whereas Toyota Capital Islamabad is still booking for same old price 1772,000/-.
    That includes freight and insurance for Rawalpindi
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  11. #8210
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,955
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Euros are absolutely safe and strong enough to survive any road conditions (even worst in the world) both wet and dry. Personal experience, plus many of friends and relatives whom I asked to stick with stock Euros on their cars.

    We have rented Xlis in office and they are always on the move in the nooks, corners, villages, dirt and mountain roads across Pakistan for the past 15 years. Never a tire issue our fleet has faced.
    The only problem with them is when u remove the tire for a single puntute it turns out 3-4 extra ply punctures out of no where. Rest the tire is good. Xp2000 was a better long lasting tire then euro star.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  12. #8211
    PakWheeler Follow
    ali_bin_farman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    The only problem with them is when u remove the tire for a single puntute it turns out 3-4 extra ply punctures out of no where. Rest the tire is good. Xp2000 was a better long lasting tire then euro star.
    But they dont have that much grip! My honda 7th gen slipped in her euro shoes and banged into a dumper


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #8212
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Cars with imported tires skid too
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  14. #8213
    PakWheeler Follow
    guy_alone1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @autophileT hanks, That I am not sure will check again

  15. #8214
    PakWheeler Follow
    thrill-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RatedR View Post
    Yep. SYGIC working with external SD card bought from toyota dealetship
    Price of Navigation SD card, please.
    I booked mine (Altis 1.6L) on 20th November with a PBO of January 2015. Car has not been invoiced as yet. Anxiously waiting. Also waiting for your review and if you do make a separate thread for Altis 1.6L, please post the link on this thread too. Thanks.

  16. #8215
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,576
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thrill-seeker View Post
    Price of Navigation SD card, please.
    I booked mine (Altis 1.6L) on 20th November with a PBO of January 2015. Car has not been invoiced as yet. Anxiously waiting. Also waiting for your review and if you do make a separate thread for Altis 1.6L, please post the link on this thread too. Thanks.
    9,600 rupees which is a rip off
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  17. #8216
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imran681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jm916 View Post
    Arch gap can be reduced by 2 to 3 inches by replacing pakistani coils with used japanese ones, preferably of Axio. Original springs can be stored at home. They cost 4000 for the set. Ride gets softer and car looks great. I did my grande yesterday. Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1420809499.969927.jpg
Views: 7317
Size:  193.9 KB


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    I have 215/55/17 wheels. I was thinking of getting maxspeed lowering springs that lowers the car by 1.7inches (according to the guy at the shop). These are made in Taiwan. Any input ? Does your wheels hit the arc with four passengers in the car?

  18. #8217
    PakWheeler Follow
    jm916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imran681 View Post
    I have 215/55/17 wheels. I was thinking of getting maxspeed lowering springs that lowers the car by 1.7inches (according to the guy at the shop). These are made in Taiwan. Any input ? Does your wheels hit the arc with four passengers in the car?
    Bro i would suggest to go for JDM springs of japanese corolla or premio. You can ask the mechanic to open your OEM springs and then u can match the size and diameter of JDM coils to yours. It would cost 4000 for full set and are much better and softer then Taiwanese Max springs which are for 14000 at Alsheikh and others at F10. You cant go wrong with Japanese stuff. Mine doesn't touch the arch with 3 people but my profile is 50. In your case of 55, there might be little risk but depends on your rims if they are hollow or straight. But i am sure they will not touch with 3 avg. people. Seating 4 at rear seat would be an abnormal practice


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Power wears out those who don't have it.

  19. #8218
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imran681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jm916 View Post
    Bro i would suggest to go for JDM springs of japanese corolla or premio. You can ask the mechanic to open your OEM springs and then u can match the size and diameter of JDM coils to yours. It would cost 4000 for full set and are much better and softer then Taiwanese Max springs which are for 14000 at Alsheikh and others at F10. You cant go wrong with Japanese stuff. Mine doesn't touch the arch with 3 people but my profile is 50. In your case of 55, there might be little risk but depends on your rims if they are hollow or straight. But i am sure they will not touch with 3 avg. people. Seating 4 at rear seat would be an abnormal practice


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Thanks bro. But my concern is that you can't get new JDM springs... can you? It is difficult to assess the age of the springs in case of JDM

  20. #8219
    PakWheeler Follow
    jm916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imran681 View Post
    Thanks bro. But my concern is that you can't get new JDM springs... can you? It is difficult to assess the age of the springs in case of JDM
    Bro japanese coils dont get old unless rusty. As an expert stated; "While coil springs support the weight of the vehicle, it's the shocks' or struts' job to prevent the bouncing. Coil springs are much more durable than shocks and struts. They normally last life time of a vehicle."


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Power wears out those who don't have it.

  21. #8220
    PakWheeler Follow
    Imran681's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jm916 View Post
    Bro japanese coils dont get old unless rusty. As an expert stated; "While coil springs support the weight of the vehicle, it's the shocks' or struts' job to prevent the bouncing. Coil springs are much more durable than shocks and struts. They normally last life time of a vehicle."


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Thanks bro will reflect on that.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •