Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,500 of 21271
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #8481
    PakWheeler Follow
    MrIce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    35
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    @farhannawaz90 Brother these guys are just giving their opinion although not being very humble or gentle about it...That's what you should
    Expect when you post in forums for others opinion....Its your car if you like it ,its all that matters not what other people think...Drive safe and enjoy your ride.... @syed_zeeshan and @umair2203 bhaiyo thora haath hoola ....everyone has their own taste.

  3. #8482
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,734
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I agree that chrome every where doesnt look decent
    And esp cheap chrome accessories ruin the decency and overall look of the car

    But these are genuine OEM chrome parts
    with top notch quality chrome and i believe they must be quite expensive too ..

    From where did you purchase all these chrome parts ?
    I saw these on ebay , i also saw CF wrapped with chrome automatic gear lever with outclass finish
    i need that gear knob for my gli auto ...
    Is it available here in Pak ?
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

  4. #8483
    PakWheeler Follow
    thrill-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default EFi Vs SFi

    Experts please shed some light on this.
    I have noticed that 10th generation Corolla's 1ZR-FE is an EFi with dual VVTi engine whereas 11th generation Corolla's 1ZR-FE is a SFi with dual VVTi engine.
    Is it really true as I know for sure that sequential fuel injection is much more efficient engine than electronic fuel injection. Your opinions are much appreciated. Thanks

  5. #8484
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Honda is good at making generators and lawn mowers only
    wish could say the same about toyota but toyota doesn't make lawn mowers toyota is the worst manufacturer even their JDM car have quilty issue like AXIO,PRADO,MARK x,SURF have dashboard cracking issue their diesel engine like 1k and 2l which were considered the best off road engine by toyota have head cracking issue 11 gen corolla have misaligned tail issue all over the world as reported my rollonbigmama that he have seen misaligned tail light of corolla in Dubai as well their upper class sedan like mark x doesn't have traction control toyota once had to re call all their corolla becoz of break issue in ae101 and corolla isn't even best seller in world
    1)pakistan best seller is mehran
    2)japan is a kei car daihatsu tanto most car sold in japan
    3)best selling car in india is datsun go most car sold in india
    4)best selling car in china is LCV most sold car in china
    5)best selling car in south africa is toyota hiluxmost sold car in south africa
    6)best seller in saudi arab is Chevrolet Tahoe most sold car in saudi arab
    I have named so many contry which best seller is not toyota corolla so this just a myths

  6. #8485
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farhannawaz90 View Post
    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    Around the air vents... NOT so cool. Rest is okayish I guess.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  7. #8486
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    wish could say the same about toyota but toyota doesn't make lawn mowers toyota is the worst manufacturer even their JDM car have quilty issue like AXIO,PRADO,MARK x,SURF have dashboard cracking issue their diesel engine like 1k and 2l which were considered the best off road engine by toyota have head cracking issue 11 gen corolla have misaligned tail issue all over the world as reported my rollonbigmama that he have seen misaligned tail light of corolla in Dubai as well their upper class sedan like mark x doesn't have traction control toyota once had to re call all their corolla becoz of break issue in ae101 and corolla isn't even best seller in world
    1)pakistan best seller is mehran
    2)japan is a kei car daihatsu tanto most car sold in japan
    3)best selling car in india is datsun go most car sold in india
    4)best selling car in china is LCV most sold car in china
    5)best selling car in south africa is toyota hiluxmost sold car in south africa
    6)best seller in saudi arab is Chevrolet Tahoe most sold car in saudi arab
    I have named so many contry which best seller is not toyota corolla so this just a myths
    Chor den sarkar. Corolla sucks. Lekin masla yeh hai k civic k showrooms par sirf makhiyan hain. Jab k altis 1.6 aur altis grande 3,3 months baad deliver ho rhi

    You can not stop people from buying Corolla no matter what you say. Immobiliser, premium meters, misaligned tail lights... lol... kaam ki baat sirf ek hai... immobiliser. Aur kuch b nahe.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  8. #8487
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Chor den sarkar. Corolla sucks. Lekin masla yeh hai k civic k showrooms par sirf makhiyan hain. Jab k altis 1.6 aur altis grande 3,3 months baad deliver ho rhi

    You can not stop people from buying Corolla no matter what you say. Immobiliser, premium meters, misaligned tail lights... lol... kaam ki baat sirf ek hai... immobiliser. Aur kuch b nahe.
    bro I don't like to get into arguement ok he bought corolla good for him but whats the point of passing fazul comment about other manufacturer

  9. #8488
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Chor den sarkar. Corolla sucks. Lekin masla yeh hai k civic k showrooms par sirf makhiyan hain. Jab k altis 1.6 aur altis grande 3,3 months baad deliver ho rhi

    You can not stop people from buying Corolla no matter what you say. Immobiliser, premium meters, misaligned tail lights... lol... kaam ki baat sirf ek hai... immobiliser. Aur kuch b nahe.
    Booking time is around 5 months in Lahore now

  10. #8489
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thrill-seeker View Post
    Experts please shed some light on this.
    I have noticed that 10th generation Corolla's 1ZR-FE is an EFi with dual VVTi engine whereas 11th generation Corolla's 1ZR-FE is a SFi with dual VVTi engine.
    Is it really true as I know for sure that sequential fuel injection is much more efficient engine than electronic fuel injection. Your opinions are much appreciated. Thanks

    How a Sequential Fuel Injection Works: Pros and Cons - CarsDirect
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  11. #8490
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
    wish could say the same about toyota but toyota doesn't make lawn mowers toyota is the worst manufacturer even their JDM car have quilty issue like AXIO,PRADO,MARK x,SURF have dashboard cracking issue their diesel engine like 1k and 2l which were considered the best off road engine by toyota have head cracking issue 11 gen corolla have misaligned tail issue all over the world as reported my rollonbigmama that he have seen misaligned tail light of corolla in Dubai as well their upper class sedan like mark x doesn't have traction control toyota once had to re call all their corolla becoz of break issue in ae101 and corolla isn't even best seller in world
    1)pakistan best seller is mehran
    2)japan is a kei car daihatsu tanto most car sold in japan
    3)best selling car in india is datsun go most car sold in india
    4)best selling car in china is LCV most sold car in china
    5)best selling car in south africa is toyota hiluxmost sold car in south africa
    6)best seller in saudi arab is Chevrolet Tahoe most sold car in saudi arab
    I have named so many contry which best seller is not toyota corolla so this just a myths




    even their JDM car have quilty issue like AXIO,PRADO,MARK x,SURF have dashboard cracking issue.


    These cars are already scarpped in Japan and they are used so obviously they will have issues that's why Japanese dumped them.




    Their diesel engine like 1k and 2l which were considered the best off road engine by toyota have head cracking issue.


    Any crackhead can crack head of any car, not an issue




    11 gen corolla have misaligned tail issue all over the world.




    So far I have not seen any misaligned light issue at any showroom I have visited here. Today I saw the back of about dozen new Corollas their lights were perfectly alighed.


    Even if some cars have misalighed light, it is not an issue which cannot be fixed in 20 minutes for free.


    Toyota once had to re call all their corolla becoz of break issue


    Oh! you meant to say other car manufacturers don't have any recalls? Honda has the huge recall lately due to faulty airbag issue across the globe.


    1)pakistan best seller is mehran


    wrong check official data of cars sales at PAMA - Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association where Corolla is over selling Mehran for many years.


    Also according to Forbes magazine Toyota is at number one in the world while Honda is at number 7.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  12. #8491
    PakWheeler Follow
    mzkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    So Finally my car get invoiced - Alhamdolillah.
    Hope to get it soon now.

  13. #8492
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,553
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    even their JDM car have quilty issue like AXIO,PRADO,MARK x,SURF have dashboard cracking issue.


    These cars are already scarpped in Japan and they are used so obviously they will have issues that's why Japanese dumped them.
    who told you that old car have quality issue man we have had car from 70 era till 2005 just becoz we are RWD fan and those car never had any issue I have kept a 10 gen xli and I don't wana say anything about it as I am posting this a corolla thread


    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Their diesel engine like 1k and 2l which were considered the best off road engine by toyota have head cracking issue.


    Any crackhead can crack head of any car, not an issue
    any car can have crack head???? wow how many car you have seen with cracked head on the other hand it a know fact that 1k 2l have head cracking issue

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    11 gen corolla have misaligned tail issue all over the world.

    So far I have not seen any misaligned light issue at any showroom I have visited here. Today I saw the back of about dozen new Corollas their lights were perfectly alighed.


    Even if some cars have misalighed light, it is not an issue which cannot be fixed in 20 minutes for free.
    LOL bro I didn't say all of them have this issue but it show the poor quality control and who said it can be fixed I know a person who tried to get them fixed but the dealer ship never got it fixed and made excuses like "sir is se kuch nahi hota" "sir pura boot kulega ka sahi hone ki jaga kharab na ho jai" "sir zara sa toh fark hai itna tou chalta hai"
    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Toyota once had to re call all their corolla becoz of break issue


    Oh! you meant to say other car manufacturers don't have any recalls? Honda has the huge recall lately due to faulty airbag issue across the globe.
    totally agree with you on this point


    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    1)pakistan best seller is mehran


    wrong check official data of cars sales at PAMA - Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association where Corolla is over selling Mehran for many years.


    Also according to Forbes magazine Toyota is at number one in the world while Honda is at number 7.
    just checked and yes corolla is best seller in pak

  14. #8493
    PakWheeler Follow
    nousher101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Autophile and Saboor73 ab mashAllah itefaaq e raii ho gya hai ab further kia behas kerni


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  15. #8494
    PakWheeler Follow
    thrill-seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Thanks. But my major concern is that, is it true that 10th gen is Efi and 11th gen is Sfi ?

  16. #8495
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thrill-seeker View Post
    Thanks. But my major concern is that, is it true that 10th gen is Efi and 11th gen is Sfi ?
    Yes it's true
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  17. #8496
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,001
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Anyone looking to buy Grande Cvti (Top of the Line) on ready delivery can contact... Color: SuperWhite
    Lahore and around...


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  18. #8497
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Anyone looking to buy Grande Cvti (Top of the Line) on ready delivery can contact... Color: SuperWhite
    Lahore and around...


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    How much premium you'll get
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  19. #8498
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    How much premium you'll get
    Mmm 10 hazar sahi rhenge is ke lye lol
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  20. #8499
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    Anyone looking to buy Grande Cvti (Top of the Line) on ready delivery can contact... Color: SuperWhite
    Lahore and around...


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Why are you selling the beauty :/

  21. #8500
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,001
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Why are you selling the beauty :/
    yes it is a beauty
    i dont want to but i have to sell it for some reason....


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •