Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 21274
Like Tree12216Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #8981
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Autophile bro when will u get ur 1.6
    Im waiting for your review
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  3. #8982
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,579
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    Autophile bro when will u get ur 1.6
    Im waiting for your review
    Sometime in March
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  4. #8983
    PakWheeler Follow
    nousher101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    I am the guy with holes in the door in new CVTI cruisetronic. After industry motor inspection, I got my car replaced by new grande
    Wao gr8 bro how this happened?
    U paid the difference or they took back ur cruisetronic and gave u the new grande I want to know was v curious pls update us.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  5. #8984
    PakWheeler Follow
    nousher101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    33
    Posts
    177
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    I am the guy with holes in the door in new CVTI cruisetronic. After industry motor inspection, I got my car replaced by new grande
    Also update us how was the dealing of indus how much pressure was required to fight with them or everything went smoothly?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  6. #8985
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fawadakbarkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    6,218
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    I am the guy with holes in the door in new CVTI cruisetronic. After industry motor inspection, I got my car replaced by new grande
    Congrats. Did u pay the difference or what? Did they take the car back as is?? Any depreciation? Details please.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  7. 20-02-2015, 02:04 AM

    Senior PakWheeler

    Reason
    not needed

  8. #8986
    PakWheeler Follow
    haroontayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I just had to pay the difference and they took the car back as it was despite it stayed at my home for 10 days. The only downside was that I have to pay 75 k WHT again for new car... Or I might had to wait more for the new car from indus..... I just decided to get over with it before they changed their mind.... Remember it was not Walton who did this for me. Walton just said that they can fix the door. But after paying 22lac for this I was not getting the door fixed when It was not my fault at all. Yar they had filled the hole with puteen.... I was lucky that the paint cracked the very next day and defect came forward. It was the indus team that came to lhr on my complaint and helped me out.... I don't know what to conclude of all this.... But thts my story

  9. #8987
    PakWheeler Follow
    jm916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    Salam i want to ask is there any advantage of chrome door side mouldings or it is only a shashka ?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Bro what could possibly be the advantage? Obviously, some things are only for aesthetics of the car. Used to be considered as a protection for door whilst you open it, but that ain't anymore


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Power wears out those who don't have it.

  10. #8988
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superspider2266 View Post
    I booked Altis in Bronze Mica color but now not sure whether to stick with it or change to super white. If you have got delivery of your Grande, then please post some pictures.
    without any offence to Bronze Mica owners...
    i dont see much bronze mica altis's on road so i once asked a Toyota sales person.. he said that bronze mica alonngwith wine red, strong blue and flaxen mica are not liked by customers.. hv very low demand and will hard to resale too


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  11. #8989
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can any one tell me is new corolla driver friendly
    Means is it easy to drive like previous gens
    Sorry for a silly question btw
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  12. #8990
    PakWheeler Follow
    talhaj_shk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    without any offence to Bronze Mica owners...
    i dont see much bronze mica altis's on road so i once asked a Toyota sales person.. he said that bronze mica alonngwith wine red, strong blue and flaxen mica are not liked by customers.. hv very low demand and will hard to resale too


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    i had just one thing in my mind wen i booked bronze mica..'paise bi lgao aur phr bi clr aap ki choice ka na ho to kya faida'

  13. #8991
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    shk_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by talhaj_shk View Post
    i had just one thing in my mind wen i booked bronze mica..'paise bi lgao aur phr bi clr aap ki choice ka na ho to kya faida'
    lolz.. well in that case u shud not hv asked anyone else..; if decided then go for it


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

  14. #8992
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    934
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    As far as 1.8 is concerned it's a very good drive & it's only version which got new engine , rest of the engines are of 10th generation.
    I also have 2012 cruise Tronic that's also a good drive.

  15. #8993
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    saboor73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    10,554
    Follows
    25
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    6
    Best Answers
    2
    Good Answers
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haroontayyab View Post
    I just had to pay the difference and they took the car back as it was despite it stayed at my home for 10 days. The only downside was that I have to pay 75 k WHT again for new car... Or I might had to wait more for the new car from indus..... I just decided to get over with it before they changed their mind.... Remember it was not Walton who did this for me. Walton just said that they can fix the door. But after paying 22lac for this I was not getting the door fixed when It was not my fault at all. Yar they had filled the hole with puteen.... I was lucky that the paint cracked the very next day and defect came forward. It was the indus team that came to lhr on my complaint and helped me out.... I don't know what to conclude of all this.... But thts my story
    what why did you paid the difference?????

  16. #8994
    PakWheeler Follow
    talhaj_shk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    lolz.. well in that case u shud not hv asked anyone else..; if decided then go for it


    Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    i booked super white at the first place then saw almost every grande on road in the same clr..at that point i decided to go for something different. This bronze mica i saw on pakwheels and finalized it the very next day..

  17. #8995
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Vajih102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    32
    Posts
    14,339
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    It's good to be unique.

    Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk 2

  18. #8996
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Bronze mica is very beautiful color pictures dont do justice with this color i am simply loving mine and glad that i made the right choice as i was very confused when i booked my grande in bronze mica but now i am satisfied


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  19. #8997
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,660
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    Bronze mica is very beautiful color pictures dont do justice with this color i am simply loving mine and glad that i made the right choice as i was very confused when i booked my grande in bronze mica but now i am satisfied


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Agreed. Bronze Mica looks good in real. And it's very unique color. Superwhite becoming very common in grande.

    Even 1.6 Altis looks good in Bronze Mica with Partial chrome front grill.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  20. #8998
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Agreed. Bronze Mica looks good in real. And it's very unique color. Superwhite becoming very common in grande.

    Even 1.6 Altis looks good in Bronze Mica with Partial chrome front grill.


    Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Yup and from little far difference no one can tell if it is super white or normal white


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  21. #8999
    PakWheeler Follow
    jshafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can someone tell me how much it cost to register the car at islamabad through toyota dealer? It's roughly 65k at peshawar .

  22. #9000
    PakWheeler Follow
    jm916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    1
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jshafi View Post
    Can someone tell me how much it cost to register the car at islamabad through toyota dealer? It's roughly 65k at peshawar .
    Call him and he will give you exact price. 0332 5371302. He is an agent who deals with all Kp customers in ISB. 65K is almost reasonable


    Power wears out those who don't have it !
    Power wears out those who don't have it.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •