Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 376426466474475476477478486526576976 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,520 of 21238
Like Tree12208Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

my 9th gen civic is two years old now.. for the first time i had to use the jack and it was impossible.... had to take it to the puncture shop and after some hard tries and some greasing it worked... so i think its not about Honda or Corolla.. all local assemblers are providing sub standard jacks....

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Curious to know from all the guys that already got their cars delivered. Did you use the dealership for the registration or went to ETO yourselves and got it done? I don't see anyone mentioning "luxury tax".

Also, did anyone pay "administration charges" of Rs. 4,000 added onto the registration total? This is again Toyota Central sales, who after I told to quit being silly, agreed that I didn't have to get insurance from them and not to give them ADVANCE post-dated cheques for registration and insurance (which they're charging much more than what I will get it at).

Told them "aisi harkatain keen to poori online community mai budnaam hojaoge". Morons, just that they're giving me a better delivery month compared to the rest. Tight tow karna parta hai, to get things done, unfortunately.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shk_54 View Post
    its your car your choice
    no one can force you to get insurance from any company
    its u to decide which company u want or whether u dont neeed Insurance at all...
    so ask that oversmart salesperson to shut the f**k up or get car from any other dealership...

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    I know. Had a long speech prepared to fool me. But that poor fellow didn't know I belong to PW community

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BilalShowkat View Post
    I know. Had a long speech prepared to fool me. But that poor fellow didn't know I belong to PW community
    Now a days booking time is 6months if we insurance at the time of bookings .its mean 6 months waisted.
    the insurance guys are smart now.
    is insurance wale ko bejo Faisalabad perfume laga k.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Global_Player_77 View Post
    Curious to know from all the guys that already got their cars delivered. Did you use the dealership for the registration or went to ETO yourselves and got it done? I don't see anyone mentioning "luxury tax".

Also, did anyone pay "administration charges" of Rs. 4,000 added onto the registration total? This is again Toyota Central sales, who after I told to quit being silly, agreed that I didn't have to get insurance from them and not to give them ADVANCE post-dated cheques for registration and insurance (which they're charging much more than what I will get it at).

Told them "aisi harkatain keen to poori online community mai budnaam hojaoge". Morons, just that they're giving me a better delivery month compared to the rest. Tight tow karna parta hai, to get things done, unfortunately.
    Dealerships charge hefty amounts for registration. You can get your car register yourself and save money. If you don't know how to go about in a government office to get some job done, you can contact the same guys who do job for the dealership and they are called agents.

If you are willing to dish out a grand for your comfort, then use dealership services.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

7. 09-03-2015, 10:56 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

8. 09-03-2015, 11:00 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

9. 09-03-2015, 11:07 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
    irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Now a days booking time is 6months if we insurance at the time of bookings .its mean 6 months waisted.
    the insurance guys are smart now.
    is insurance wale ko bejo Faisalabad perfume laga k.
    Bhai chowk may laita ky chitarr pherain gey dobara phr wo apni insurance karwaye ga logon ki cars ki nai ;-) stealerships :@

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Dealerships charge hefty amounts for registration. You can get your car register yourself and save money. If you don't know how to go about in a government office to get some job done, you can contact the same guys who do job for the dealership and they are called agents.

If you are willing to dish out a grand for your comfort, then use dealership services.
    Agreed. Just that I wanted to compare how much I can actually save by doing it myself, and the ratio that get it done by the dealership.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone please tell that how much will be difference in fuel consumption of Altis 1.6 and 8thgen Prosmatec in City driving with AC?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can someone please tell that how much will be difference in fuel consumption of Altis 1.6 and 8thgen Prosmatec in City driving with AC?
    8th Gen PT would do about 8 in city, 1.6 can do 13-16 depending on driving style
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

8th Gen PT would do about 8 in city, 1.6 can do 13-16 depending on driving style
    That would be great. Because my 8thgen does between 8-9kmpl so I'll be happy even if it does between 11-12kmpl...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For all discussing about best Insurance company to avail, let me just share with you the perfect example of great customer care with Tracker Direct Insurance.

Last night at a dinner party, my GLI 2015 right mirror was stolen. Called the company at 12:30 in the night to notify them about this and in 10 minutes I was given a claim number alongwith document requisites.

At 10 am this morning, received a call from TDI offering to send a technician from Toyota Society Motors in Karachi at my residence to replace the mirror on site. Appointment was set for 2 pm today and received a Toyota uniformed technican at home who did the survey part and replaced the mirror in 15 mins with absolute precision and quality care.

Gave me his personal number to call him anytime for any petty issues whether insurance related repairs or any upgrade I wish to get done professionally with very nominal charges and that too at home.

TDI & TSM .. Keep it

P. S. For all Karachittes, save this number. (Rashid 03222218082 @ Toyota Society Motors)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aamirshahnawaz View Post
    For all discussing about best Insurance company to avail, let me just share with you the perfect example of great customer care with Tracker Direct Insurance.

Last night at a dinner party, my GLI 2015 right mirror was stolen. Called the company at 12:30 in the night to notify them about this and in 10 minutes I was given a claim number alongwith document requisites.

At 10 am this morning, received a call from TDI offering to send a technician from Toyota Society Motors in Karachi at my residence to replace the mirror on site. Appointment was set for 2 pm today and received a Toyota uniformed technican at home who did the survey part and replaced the mirror in 15 mins with absolute precision and quality care.

Gave me his personal number to call him anytime for any petty issues whether insurance related repairs or any upgrade I wish to get done professionally with very nominal charges and that too at home.

TDI & TSM .. Keep it

P. S. For all Karachittes, save this number. (Rashid 03222218082 @ Toyota Society Motors)
    NICE!! thumbs UP!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TDI & TSM .. Keep it

+1
    I've also had good experiences with Tdi/Tpl insurance claims since 2009 claimed 5 times.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But TPL are damn expensive at 4 percent (3.99). For my Altis 1.6 they quoted 78,700 rupees per annum with tracker.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

But TPL are damn expensive at 4 percent (3.99). For my Altis 1.6 they quoted 78,700 rupees per annum with tracker.
    Rate should not be higher than 3.6 u can get even lower than that if u r lucky. Bargain as hard as possible.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas has quoted me 2.51 percent

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same here. But their car for car offer is very attractive. I am also confused atm.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Atlas has quoted me 2.51 percent
    Are they good with claims? Any personal experiences?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

TDI & TSM .. Keep it

Did you have to pay anything? What rate did you get? I am assuming you got the car and insurance from TSM

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Same here. But their car for car offer is very attractive. I am also confused atm.
    Say if I keep the car for five years it will cost me 400,000 rupees just for insurance. Still too high.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List