Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 486 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586986 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,720 of 21270
Like Tree12215Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552467

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GLI damaged. Looks like something fell on top of it.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552472

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bull_092 View Post
    I took my Grande M/T for 1000 check-up today at ODO 1009 km. The dealership refused to perform the check-up because they said that it had been more than 45 days since the car delivery date. After telling them that I never knew about this 45 day rule and only knew that I had to come at 1000 km and quite a lot of arguing, the guy on the service counter said I should talk to the customer relations department. I left the service department to make by way to customer relation department, but when I took a glance at my car, the check-up was already taking place. My car had been raised and they were tightening the nuts on the suspension and making sure everything was normal.

While the 1000 km check-up was performed, customer relations department told me that they cannot stamp on my warranty book because indus will not accept the service coupon in the warranty book.

I am concerned if my cars warranty is still intact though. I mean, if something were to go wrong in the coming two years, if I went to the toyota dealership and complained, is there is a chance they would refuse to look at my car because I did not go for the 1000 km check-up? I asked customer relations department and they said that they are not 100% sure, but they thought I will be fine as long as I keep up with periodic maintenance. Does anyone have any thoughts? And has everyone been aware on this 45 day rule?

Also I had a complaint of some scratches on the vertical door handle in the interior of the driver side door. The scratches are deep and were there since the first day. It is my fault for not inspecting every inch of the car at dealership. I thought that when buying a brand new car, one will be given a quality product. I was WRONG. I have read many worse stories on this thread about defected cars. Dealership took pictures and said they will send to IMC and get back to me. Unfortunately, I am not very hopeful of anything to come out of it.
    Which dealership you went to. Toyota Rawal? Well you should write to Indus about the issue. Dealership will come on line. They are just acting like a government office where clerk badshah imposes frivolous objections.

Check every cm not inch is customer's responsibility. Don't assume that someone in Pakistan will not con you. Right form multinationals to govt offices wherever there are Pakistanis working they leave the hallmark of Pakistan i.e. negligence.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I took my Grande M/T for 1000 check-up today at ODO 1009 km. The dealership refused to perform the check-up because they said that it had been more than 45 days since the car delivery date. After telling them that I never knew about this 45 day rule and only knew that I had to come at 1000 km and quite a lot of arguing, the guy on the service counter said I should talk to the customer relations department. I left the service department to make by way to customer relation department, but when I took a glance at my car, the check-up was already taking place. My car had been raised and they were tightening the nuts on the suspension and making sure everything was normal.

While the 1000 km check-up was performed, customer relations department told me that they cannot stamp on my warranty book because indus will not accept the service coupon in the warranty book.

I am concerned if my cars warranty is still intact though. I mean, if something were to go wrong in the coming two years, if I went to the toyota dealership and complained, is there is a chance they would refuse to look at my car because I did not go for the 1000 km check-up? I asked customer relations department and they said that they are not 100% sure, but they thought I will be fine as long as I keep up with periodic maintenance. Does anyone have any thoughts? And has everyone been aware on this 45 day rule?

Also I had a complaint of some scratches on the vertical door handle in the interior of the driver side door. The scratches are deep and were there since the first day. It is my fault for not inspecting every inch of the car at dealership. I thought that when buying a brand new car, one will be given a quality product. I was WRONG. I have read many worse stories on this thread about defected cars. Dealership took pictures and said they will send to IMC and get back to me. Unfortunately, I am not very hopeful of anything to come out of it.
    Write an email to Indus motors and they should deal with the dealership the way they should bloody money minters! Cars sold outside dealership also get entertained for the 1000 km service. Sometimes they are sold after a month. How do they expect their services to be done
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1426786765.184307.jpg
Views: 1140
Size:  146.1 KB
    Grande 2014 and aspire 2015! Both in white. MashaAllah

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

they can always stamp the warranty back in back date and thats normal.... if u have good relations with any 3s dealer u can get it done... otherwise write to IMC

Sent from iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoinIqbal View Post
    Is there some sort of a checklist for inspecting the car when receiving it?
    Anyone?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dont worry bro. my gli check up was done after almost 2 months .and they didnt mention any days limit or warranty issue.even they contacted us 3-4 times to bring my car for 1st 1000 free check up

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MoinIqbal View Post
    Anyone?
    What we brothers did.

check

- Tools kit
    - doors inside out with more detail at the door edges inside around the lock and the window frame, also the door rubbers to be properly intact.
    - rear light alignment.
    - side view mirrors motors functional.
    - inside lamps.
    - (if Gli or above) arm rest at back seat make sure it comes out and it is properly functional and the cup holder area too.
    - if manual shift check the lever skirt properly intact down to the plastic lock on the surface.
    - front pillars plastic covers properly intact.
    - trunk opening and close should be smooth, so does the bonnet.
    - fuel lid smooth to function.
    - remove the rear tyre from the trunk and check all the surrounding areas - for any sign of repair or ding.
    - check the wheel arches closely for any ding around or below where the foot-board starts or end.

and before leaving tell them in strong words for any small hook-up, with my hard earned money, I will not let it go easily.

All the best

BTW: which dealership ?
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

What kind of mods can void the warranty, do changing of tyres also comes under the ambit of 'wrong doing/criminal breach'!
    Proud to be Pakistani

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post

All the best

BTW: which dealership ?
    Thank you sir!
    It's actually for a friend who is picking up his Grande tomorrow. Not entirely sure about showroom but most probably it's Eastern.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    14 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    What kind of mods can void the warranty, do changing of tyres also comes under the ambit of 'wrong doing/criminal breach'!
    -It depends, If you get a security system installed and your cars suspension makes noise, Your warranty is obviously valid. Because getting a security system has nothing to do with the suspension.

-Similarly if their is a short circuit in the car due to wrong wiring of the audio system or the security system, Your warranty cannot take care of that,

- You install rims tires, secuirty, audio, but your cars engine oil starts leaking your warranty doesnt gets void.,

If they make a fuss about it, Shove it up their back, and they become insaan ke bachei. Or else they only want you to use Toyota engine oil, and nothing else.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

GLI damaged. Looks like something fell on top of it.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552472
    Nothing fell on it. It went under a truck or a bus most probably. Look at the hood damage.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I was duly informed about this by salesperson at Toyota Central and that it has been illustrated all over the showroom as well. HONDA has a 30 days or 1000kms whichever comes first. Toyota seems better.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AAA accessories at Badar Commercial.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552645

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552646

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552647

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1552648

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Paint has chipped off from two spots on my five month old grande; chipped off in circles around the size of a sesame seed. One spot on bonnet and one on pillar. Should I do patch work or apply neutral nail polish to avoid widening of area. Waisay hud ha quality control **** up ki #IMC.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List