Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #10001
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Tabish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    3,068
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    Complete name and type ?
    MEGUIAR ULTIMATE WAX PASTE Price in Pakistan - Buy Online|MEGUIAR: Tcsconnect.com
    Pakistan <3

  3. #10002
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Beri much poseeeeeeeble
    Iwill inquire about poseeeeebilities from dealership guy tomorrow and share with you friends .. ta k snnad rhay or ba waqt e zaroort kaam aaye
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

  4. #10003
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,248
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Thanks.

    I saw one at Imtiaz - price lower than this one - will buy one in next visit.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  5. #10004
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,596
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    @kamranaslam since you got the car You have disappeared, i wonder where is that treat you promised to few of us. ??
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  6. #10005
    PakWheeler Follow
    ausbii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Iwill inquire about poseeeeebilities from dealership guy tomorrow and share with you friends .. ta k snnad rhay or ba waqt e zaroort kaam aaye
    It's very much possible. When i booked mine there was some problem in the dealership system. It was showing me as non filer whereas I am a filer. The dealership guy made my PBO as non filer. my tax lawyer talked to FBR. They said fault is at toyota's end and sent them a letter. At time of full payment they checked again. status was changed to filer in there system and drat was made accordingly. So if you become a filer before July, as your car is due in august, status will update automatically. no need to change PBO.

  7. #10006
    PakWheeler Follow
    Global_Player_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If I want a customized number plate, where can I check for information? Also to see what numbers (sequence etc.) I can get?

  8. #10007
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I got it from @ahmad_yar bhai at Rs.2400/- and since he import the stuff himself, there are no chances of fake products.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  9. #10008
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,248
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    @kamranaslam since you got the car You have disappeared, i wonder where is that treat you promised to few of us. ??
    Baba jee: Its a banks car, me busy paying installments, treat after 5years.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  10. #10009
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,248
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Global_Player_77 View Post
    If I want a customized number plate, where can I check for information? Also to see what numbers (sequence etc.) I can get?
    Regal Choke - Saddar.

    Small shop next to wall of Pak Suzuki 3S Dealer on the street of Preddy Police Station. will cost PKR 1400 front and back.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  11. #10010
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Iwill inquire about poseeeeebilities from dealership guy tomorrow and share with you friends .. ta k snnad rhay or ba waqt e zaroort kaam aaye
    It is better to ask from indus motor directly from their helpline.. your dealer may avoid extra documentation that they has to do if you change filer from non filer to filer or variant change so they wont tell you the right information.

  12. #10011
    PakWheeler Follow
    rabeel_fariq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    17
    Posts
    378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can anyone plz tell me that how much is the token of altis 1.6 and 1.8


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  13. #10012
    PakWheeler Follow
    Global_Player_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    163
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    Regal Choke - Saddar.

    Small shop next to wall of Pak Suzuki 3S Dealer on the street of Preddy Police Station. will cost PKR 1400 front and back.
    Thanks Kamran, but I wanted to know the price for the ones issued by motor vehicle registration (legal), which I will have to let the dealership know about. Think the ones you mentioned are the "fancy" plates

  14. #10013
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Help me to give me the helpline of Toyota .. and you are right thay(dealership) are reluctant to pass on right information .

  15. #10014
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Help me to give me the helpline of Toyota .. and you are right thay(dealership) are reluctant to pass on right information .
    Told you .Toyota Customer Relation Helpline 0800 111 23 and 021 3472 1400

  16. #10015
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,248
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Global_Player_77 View Post
    If I want a customized number plate, where can I check for information? Also to see what numbers (sequence etc.) I can get?

    Your agent who is assisting for registration, ask him he will get it done.

    I my case I ask Toyota Central officer for the digits sequence I want, he got it for me with out any extra fee, but I had to wait 4-5 days more to get close to that sequence.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  17. #10016
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fireblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,452
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Can we upgrade android software to 3.1 or up
    For grande oem olayer

  18. #10017
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Beri much poseeeeeeeble
    Quote Originally Posted by ausbii View Post
    It's very much possible. When i booked mine there was some problem in the dealership system. It was showing me as non filer whereas I am a filer. The dealership guy made my PBO as non filer. my tax lawyer talked to FBR. They said fault is at toyota's end and sent them a letter. At time of full payment they checked again. status was changed to filer in there system and drat was made accordingly. So if you become a filer before July, as your car is due in august, status will update automatically. no need to change PBO.
    Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    It is better to ask from indus motor directly from their helpline.. your dealer may avoid extra documentation that they has to do if you change filer from non filer to filer or variant change so they wont tell you the right information.
    Ok guys thank you very much for your help and guidance .The help line said that both maters can be resolved .. at the time of preparing of Invoice they will check my filer status but I have to inform either concerned dealership or I can directly call help line .. secondly variant can be changed at this stage but for this I have to contact my concern dealership ... Sadly the dealership told me that I can get ALTIS in SEPT now, for my GLI, delivery month is August .. so this change will cost me one extra month wait time
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

  19. #10018
    PakWheeler Follow
    nido747's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    5
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Ok guys thank you very much for your help and guidance .The help line said that both maters can be resolved .. at the time of preparing of Invoice they will check my filer status but I have to inform either concerned dealership or I can directly call help line .. secondly variant can be changed at this stage but for this I have to contact my concern dealership ... Sadly the dealership told me that I can get ALTIS in SEPT now, for my GLI, delivery month is August .. so this change will cost me one extra month wait time
    For September delivery, may be they were misguiding you so that you wont change your mind and ask them to do documentation .. Make a call like a new customer to your dealership and ask for the delivery of your said variant that you want to book a car for yourself. May be this will help.

  20. #10019
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    capsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    10
    Posts
    12,596
    Follows
    31
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    5
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    Baba jee: Its a banks car, me busy paying installments, treat after 5years.
    Theek hai ! next time u make noise i will have a better excuse
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

  21. #10020
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    For September delivery, may be they were misguiding you so that you wont change your mind and ask them to do documentation .. Make a call like a new customer to your dealership and ask for the delivery of your said variant that you want to book a car for yourself. May be this will help.
    I did the same
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •