Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 124124625025105115125135145225626121012 ... LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 21266
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khizar.313 View Post
    Bro always get imported tyre.
    There is only one yokohama importer in pakistan and there name is Al sheikh brothers in karachi. They quoted me wholesale rate of 195/65 is 9200rs. Manufacturing dec 2014.
    i get tyres from there authorised dealer in faisalabad.
    They told me Summgled tyres ko press karky band kar dyty hain takay space kam lagy or ziyada sy ziyada tyres aa jayen container may or duty free hoty hain. Tyre ko press karny ya ekhata karny sy uski wires tot jati hain..But imported tyre original packing may ata ha or duty pay ki hoi hoti ha..
    so i preferred imported one.
    Yes you're right and thats exactly the reason why we chose Ecos over Advan db, in that shop there were several advan dbs (smuggled probably) but those were deformed and seemed to be damaged due to the tight packing during shipping as you said. But these Ecos were in excellent shape, no unevenness. The reason according to the shopkeeper was that manufacturing of advan dbs have been stopped in early 2014 (don't know if that's true) so they were older tyres and that the Ecos were not steel-belted but something different, so it doesn't get much damaged.
    Now I just hope that these tyres prove themselves, and InShaAllah they will.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by big_T View Post
    Freebies??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using PW Forums mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    I suppose the only free thing we get is that the dealership gives a free wash to our car, probably that too with a bonus tristar saban say bhi sasti dhulai......:p
    Quote Originally Posted by khizar.313 View Post
    Yes, 4 paper matt on delivery. Roughly it will cost not more than 2 rupees each. Total 8rs a gift
    :@ what u can expect from them? Nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Global_Player_77 View Post
    guys did you get any "freebies" when you picked up your new corolla?
    This is what I got some days ago from IMC. A slow speed USB 1.1 type, paper weight, 8GB USB flash drive

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1563512

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Does anyone know for how much should i sell my deck that came with my gli?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
    This is what I got some days ago from IMC. A slow speed USB 1.1 type, paper weight, 8GB USB flash drive

that's not bad - did you get this with the delivery of your new car? i'm going to demand this also in Karachi now! hehe

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dreamwalker101 View Post
    Yes you're right and thats exactly the reason why we chose Ecos over Advan db, in that shop there were several advan dbs (smuggled probably) but those were deformed and seemed to be damaged due to the tight packing during shipping as you said. But these Ecos were in excellent shape, no unevenness. The reason according to the shopkeeper was that manufacturing of advan dbs have been stopped in early 2014 (don't know if that's true) so they were older tyres and that the Ecos were not steel-belted but something different, so it doesn't get much damaged.
    Now I just hope that these tyres prove themselves, and InShaAllah they will.
    Shop wala will always tell you to go for the stuff in which he has maximum profit.

I have september and october produced advan db v551 on my altis.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post

Rizwan Bhai.. Lucky you

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Going to Share my Experience..!! Though it is not about 11 generation Corolla but it is a useful experience. May be it will be helpful to someone else.

I have a Toyota Vitz 2005, import in 2008 and registered in 2008. In 2010, i had a problem that AC air flow became very less though its cooling was still great. I went to a mechanic and showed him my problem that My Car AC airflow is very less.He checked and told me that your whole AC system needs full servicing and in servicing your factory fitted AC gas will be leaked and we need to refill your AC gas again . He told me a roughly bill of Rs 6000/-.

I was not in a favor of leaking AC gas and then refilling it with China made low quality Gas. I said NO to mechanic and went away. From that time onward, i always use AC on full power so that the person sitting on front seats can have ease in Summer.

Yesterday My friend who was facing the same problem in its car AC (having less airflow), asked me to go with him to Toyota Workshop. I went with him and a Guy at Toyota Workshop check his car AC , removed its Car AC filter which was full of dust in it, removed that dust by blowing air and put it back and its Car AC airflow become superb.

I came back to home and straight away check my Vitz AC air filter and it was too blocked with Dust. I replaced it with new one and my Car AC airflow is now as superb as nothing before. I am regretting that why i spend five years with very less AC airflow serving the purpose of cooling to only Front seated persons. :/

Moral: Always go to some Good mechanic who knows your car better. Do check your car AC filters and remove dust on regular basis. All toyota dealers are offering free AC checkup. Do avail that offer if your Toyota car is older then a year or Two (Atleast they will blow air on your AC filter and remove dust in it).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Going to Share my Experience..!! Though it is not about 11 generation Corolla but it is a useful experience. May be it will be helpful to someone else.

I have a Toyota Vitz 2005, import in 2008 and registered in 2008. In 2010, i had a problem that AC air flow became very less though its cooling was still great. I went to a mechanic and showed him my problem that My Car AC airflow is very less.He checked and told me that your whole AC system needs full servicing and in servicing your factory fitted AC gas will be leaked and we need to refill your AC gas again . He told me a roughly bill of Rs 6000/-.

I was not in a favor of leaking AC gas and then refilling it with China made low quality Gas. I said NO to mechanic and went away. From that time onward, i always use AC on full power so that the person sitting on front seats can have ease in Summer.

Yesterday My friend who was facing the same problem in its car AC (having less airflow), asked me to go with him to Toyota Workshop. I went with him and a Guy at Toyota Workshop check his car AC , removed its Car AC filter which was full of dust in it, removed that dust by blowing air and put it back and its Car AC airflow become superb.

I came back to home and straight away check my Vitz AC air filter and it was too blocked with Dust. I replaced it with new one and my Car AC airflow is now as superb as nothing before. I am regretting that why i spend five years with very less AC airflow serving the purpose of cooling to only Front seated persons. :/

Moral: Always go to some Good mechanic who knows your car better. Do check your car AC filters and remove dust on regular basis. All toyota dealers are offering free AC checkup. Do avail that offer if your Toyota car is older then a year or Two (Atleast they will blow air on your AC filter and remove dust in it).

Moral + . Always research the problem first on Google too . Always go to 3S workshop for quality care and original parts, tools and diagnostics software.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Shop wala will always tell you to go for the stuff in which he has maximum profit.

I have september and october produced advan db v551 on my altis.
    right but the condition of advan dbs in that shop was not acceptable, so I had to go for Ecos Es31. Btw very satisfied with the tyres, comfortable and noiseless and good grip as well.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Salam,
    My corolla (Altis Grande) got invoiced on 14th apr which was booked on 18 march. i just want to know how much time will it take to reach the dealership?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rameez1123 View Post
    Salam,
    My corolla (Altis Grande) got invoiced on 14th apr which was booked on 18 march. i just want to know how much time will it take to reach the dealership?
    after how much time invoice was done?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hey Guys .. Need your Suggestion..

I am going to change Tyres of Altis 1.6. Please suggest me whether i should go to yokohama Adven db 551 or Continental CC5. I stick to stock size which is 195/65/R15 . Tell me which tyre will be soft, noiseless and pleasure to drive. Waiting for your replies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

e

bhai your information is good for japan's cars but here in Pakistan these companies don't use filters with AC , the dust get stuck in blower or other places , not in filter, at-least it's not present in my Liana top of the line Eminent 1.6 Auto ,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    e

bhai your information is good for japan's cars but here in Pakistan these companies don't use filters with AC , the dust get stuck in blower or other places , not in filter, at-least it's not present in my Liana top of the line Eminent 1.6 Auto ,
    I don't know about liana, but it was present in my corolla. It wasn't present in my honda city, when I asked about it at the dealership, they said you have to buy it seperately for Rs.2200. But I think they provide it in the civic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by han94 View Post
    I don't know about liana, but it was present in my corolla. It wasn't present in my honda city, when I asked about it at the dealership, they said you have to buy it seperately for Rs.2200. But I think they provide it in the civic.
    It was in my swift but not in my corolla
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

sm1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am going to change Tyres of Altis 1.6. Please suggest me whether i should go to yokohama Adven db 551 or Continental CC5. I stick to stock size which is 195/65/R15 . Tell me which tyre will be soft, noiseless and pleasure to drive. Waiting for your replies.
    Go for advin db,I myself using it and very pleased with its performance

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by travelinghell View Post
    e

Bhai Car AC filter is present in My Civic 2013. I get it cleaned after that incident. I dont know whether it is present in Altis 1.6, 2015 or not but if it is not present, then i will install in it for sure as Ac filter place is present in every car. Trust me it is worth to install, will not cost you 1000 bucks or more but if you will not install that then all dust will stuck to your AC coil and other parts and when your car AC stop working then you need to get it service and during coil servicing your original factory fitted AC gas will be leaked.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sm1 View Post
    Go for advin db,I myself using it and very pleased with its performance

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
    Did you use Continental CC5 made in Germany too ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Do u plan to sell out the euro star tires? What is ur location?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Einstein View Post
    Do u plan to sell out the euro star tires? What is ur location?
    Yes .. Please inbox your number

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List