Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    different transmission than the 1.8 altis? i am looking to buy 1.6 altis. does it not come with CVT and Gate Type Shifters and triptronic?
    no buddy Altis 1.6 had the old 4 speed transmission ..same as outgoing Altis

tough luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    @ hashsohail

The seats were hard , definitely better than City / aspire but still hard
    I am talking about the grande here
    Due to fabric altis at might have soft seats , but I find seats of my vti oriel prosmatec more softer and much more comfortable than new corolla
    it doesn't have steering audio switches either
    If ur spending this much and like corolla more than Civic then go for Grande !
    Differences between the both versions are on the 1st page

mate, i went to see this car today, only the top of the line Grande seemed to be well sorted car with proper options and specs. (With no sunroof ofcourse because corolla sunroofs are crap)

build car of the car is really good and everythings fine, just that immobilizer bit is incomplete. i have already lost 2012 brand new 2 weeks old altis in islamabad to thieves and i dont want another heart attack. i am really confused. i liked the car but with no immobilizer its again headache for me. if anyone tells me i coudl get after market immobilizer ill get this car tomorrow.

otherwise i might buy the new civic

how is the new civic on bumpy roads i.e Islamabads road as all the roads are ripped apart now. city has really hard suspension and hard seats. do you say new civics seats and suspension is soft and good enough for my parents?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umair2203 View Post
    no buddy Altis 1.6 had the old 4 speed transmission ..same as outgoing Altis

tough luck

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What the hell in the world is Indus Motor corporation thinking? why not Toyota the company itself take notice of all of these shambolic bits IMC is putting the end user in.

I will be writing to Toyota Japan to take notice of not providing immobilizer along with FIR report of my car stolen along with 1700 cars stolen in islamabad in year 2013/2014

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hats off to @InNoCeNt_DeViL for giving detailed pics and unbiased comments.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    i went to see this car today to capital motors, build quality is really really good, surprisingly good for a local manufactured car.

I want to buy this car. only thing i am scared about is IMMOBILIZER. i dont want to lose another corolla any suggestions?
    Tracker and Insurance is the only option!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kick_in

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1447433
    What's legroom illumination? Are these any kind of lights in the legroom?
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Up so far @InNoCeNt_DeViL came up with unbiased reviews

Sent from my GT-I9500 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

XLi and gli will have black front grill
    Black door handles

Kya rear garnish bhi black hogy ?
    Garnish would be in body color probably.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

hi guyz...!! I went to Toyota rawal today... First of all the saw some shabbily dressed, over aged, fed up from life type of uncles as sales men .... secondly no car was on display but out of curiosity went to the huge yard jux beside the main showroom where ususally I had seen their vehicles parked/stored and to my luck spotted a black New Altis A/T.... Surely it was looking kool in black... My Observations.... 1. There is a huge gap between the rear tyre and the rear fender... approx. 6-7 inches... I mean seriously it was like a whole football can stick in it 2. I have gone thru the entire thread I don't knw whether anyone has noticed or not but if you see the car from back at about 6-7 meters away it looks like a cube shape... seriously its like the width n the height of the car are same from back and it looked awful....(if you remember Liana...) a luxury sedan should never be like this... apart from bad looks it would surley be unstable on road with those titly bitly tyres.... (A cow with goat hoofs ) 3... Again I saw the rear lights were not properly aligned at lower border.... 4.... THE CAR REALLY LOOKS KOOOL IN PICS but when you see it in real you love the first look but after the initial climax you surley get dis-appointed and it sinks in... 5.... ADVICE: Honestly those who are planning to buy I would suggest/advice that don't book the car right away...or only looking at car once... take two or three separate visits then decide as once u hav gone thru the climax only then you would b able to decide about the looks and quality and whats best... Baki Allah Mubarik karay Ameen.
    Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So many mixed up bogus replies and details., Im not sure what were people expecting from a IMC assembled Corolla, Maybe a space ship.

What is everyone actualy expecting the "GRANDE" to be ? Its simply a rebadged SR or in simple words laymans language ORIEL

The Altis with paddles, SR, Rain sensors, Leather trims is an GRANDE and thats about it.

LED, DRL, Chromes are optionaly offered for all cars, Like the packaged Wagon R and packaged Honda Civic, I hope it clears alot, The cars at display and pictures are whats Indus offering standard.

The trims are
    XLi
    GLi
    GLi AT
    Altis AT (rebadged GLI AT same engine and Tranny with Altis goodies this time).
    Altis 1.8
    Altis 1.8 AT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL MT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL AT ( i hope making it oriel clarifies alot)

Coming to the stupid imobilizer, When Suzuki offered it in Baleno the entire world would blame Suzuki for making money out of it and recoding keys and that 1 key costs around rs.9000 bla bla.

Insurance is a must to have in security situations in Pakistan, Every one has a difference of opinion but an immobilizer is easily decodable no hanky panky just google Key programmers and you'll know what am i talking about., By this i really dont mean that indus shouldnt offer it, an immobilizer should be as standard as the tires or the engine is in a car. But not having a immobillizer is not a "NOT SELLING" point for any car.

Just to let you guys know the Corolla AXIO is now a new target for car thieves.

Now the airbag issue, Indus is offering a single airbag since the Indus Corolla ever since, anyways the thing is were bragging about the 2 or 1 airbag in the car that the masses are least in trusted in lets see what do we get in the car for masses GLI/XLI and the ALTIS AT

The car looks gorgeous, excellent, About INdus not offering this and that, They have hands cut, They are only offering what they have received from Toyota Thailand and what Toyota Japan have let them have.

The car is purely thai spec, Just that the grande still misses alot of features that should be made optional, But i guess things would come in with time.

Lets welcome the new car, We don't have much options in brand new cars here.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
    hi guyz...!! I went to Toyota rawal today... First of all the saw some shabbily dressed, over aged, fed up from life type of uncles as sales men .... secondly no car was on display but out of curiosity went to the huge yard jux beside the main showroom where ususally I had seen their vehicles parked/stored and to my luck spotted a black Altis A/T.... Surely it was My Observations.... 1. There is a huge gap between the rear tyre and the rear fender... approx. 6-7 inches... I mean seriously it was like a whole football can stick in it 2. I have gone thru the entire thread I don't knw whether anyone has noticed or not but if you see the car from back at about 6-7 meters away it looks like a cube shape... seriously its like the width n the height of the car are same from back and it looked awful....(if you remember Liana...) a luxury sedan should never be like this... apart from bad looks it would surley be unstable on road with those titly bitly tyres.... (A cow with goat hoofs ) 3... Again I saw the rear lights were not properly aligned at lower border.... 4.... THE CAR REALLY LOOKS KOOOL IN PICS but when you see it in real you love the first look but after the initial climax you surley get dis-appointed and it sinks in... 5.... ADVICE: Honestly those who are planning to buy I would suggest/advice that don't book the car right away...or only looking at car once... take two or three separate visits then decide as once u hav gone thru the climax only then you would b able to decide about the looks and quality and whats best... Baki Allah Mubarik karay Ameen.
    I had a similar experience at Toyota Rawal yesterday - there was an uncle type salesman and no car was on display. The salesman told that cars for display would arrive in a couple of days, but when I came out I saw a strong blue colored Grande in their premises. The shape was not impressive at all - looked much better in pics.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So which trims have the cruise control. Does 1.6 at have cruise control.

And is grande cvt available without Sun Roof

Also what about leather seats
    If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Diesel. Because Compressed Natural Gas Can't Drive.
    "Member ANTI-CNG Club"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Looking at the quality of the finish around the sun roof and the plastic used in the interior, I am like "Lol, what 'Toyota's Global Quality Standard'".

Anyone have any info regarding Toyota Rawal Motors? Is the car on display there?

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1405622794.416911.jpg
Views: 1443
Size:  622.8 KB

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    So many mixed up bogus replies and details., Im not sure what were people expecting from a IMC assembled Corolla, Maybe a space ship.

What is everyone actualy expecting the "GRANDE" to be ? Its simply a rebadged SR or in simple words laymans language ORIEL

The Altis with paddles, SR, Rain sensors, Leather trims is an GRANDE and thats about it.

LED, DRL, Chromes are optionaly offered for all cars, Like the packaged Wagon R and packaged Honda Civic, I hope it clears alot, The cars at display and pictures are whats Indus offering standard.

The trims are
    XLi
    GLi
    GLi AT
    Altis 1.8
    Altis 1.8 AT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL MT

Coming to the stupid imobilizer, When Suzuki offered it in Baleno the entire world would blame Suzuki for making money out of it and recoding keys and that 1 key costs around rs.9000 bla bla.

Insurance is a must to have in security situations in Pakistan, Every one has a difference of opinion but an immobilizer is easily decodable no hanky panky just google Key programmers and you'll know what am i talking about., By this i really dont mean that indus shouldnt offer it, an immobilizer should be as standard as the tires or the engine is in a car. But not having a immobillizer is not a "NOT SELLING" point for any car.

Now the airbag issue, Indus is offering a single airbag since the Indus Corolla ever since, anyways the thing is were bragging about the 2 or 1 airbag in the car that the masses are least in trusted in lets see what do we get in the car for masses GLI/XLI and the ALTIS AT

The car looks gorgeous, excellent, About INdus not offering this and that, They have hands cut, They are only offering what they have received from Toyota Thailand and what Toyota Japan have let them have.

The car is purely thai spec, Just that the grande still misses alot of features that should be made optional, But i guess things would come in with time.

good response to our "international desi gurus"

while developing a product, business doesn't care about niche opinions, they rather follow over all society/culture trends/demands

in pakistan where majority is illetrate and doesn't know about techies they simply want cool looking new shiny car which will impress people as soon as they see it!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post

The trims are
    XLi
    GLi
    GLi AT
    Altis 1.8
    Altis 1.8 AT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL MT

I totally agree with you. Is there an immobilizer in axio?

I am confused which Altis should i buy, the 1.8 base model or grande manual or wait for 1.6 automatic if there's any. To me 1.6 seems a reasonable option but it seems nobody has nay information for its release date yet. I went to toyota ravi and the salesman their half-heartedly said that they are taking bookings for 1.6 too. But from his body language, it looked like he didnt know what he was talking about.

Indus motors should have educated their dealers first before getting this model out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I totally agree with you. Is there an immobilizer in axio?
    Yes, but in top of the line model not in base trims (X and G).
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The pictures of sun roof shared by @InNoCeNt_DeViL is indeed a very poor finish. I wonder it its the case with every car or a fault related to that specific one. And yes, body kit/side skirts should have been standard in all altis variants. It is just too high from the back.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
    Yes, but in top of the line model not in base trims (X and G).
    So the ones that are getting stolen must be base models? Or are they cracking the so much talked about immobilizer too nowadays. When I bought my Altis back in 2010, Tracker from CTrack was considered as a deterrent to car theft and there were so many success stories. But after a year or two news started coming in that the trackers are being diffused as well now. So i stopped paying my tracking company, it is still installed in my car but is not functional.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

So the ones that are getting stolen must be base models? Or are they cracking the so much talked about immobilizer too nowadays. When I bought my Altis back in 2010, Tracker from CTrack was considered as a deterrent to car theft and there were so many success stories. But after a year or two news started coming in that the trackers are being diffused as well now. So i stopped paying my tracking company, it is still installed in my car but is not functional.
    Probably, at least the ones I've seen mentioned stolen on PW have been without immobilizers.
    ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The pictures of sun roof shared by @InNoCeNt_DeViL is indeed a very poor finish. I wonder it its the case with every car or a fault related to that specific one. And yes, body kit/side skirts should have been standard in all altis variants. It is just too high from the back.
    The car I saw had good finishing not like the on in the pics.Maybe the car innocent devil tested may have some manufacturing fauly

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List