Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    So many mixed up bogus replies and details., Im not sure what were people expecting from a IMC assembled Corolla, Maybe a space ship.

What is everyone actualy expecting the "GRANDE" to be ? Its simply a rebadged SR or in simple words laymans language ORIEL

The Altis with paddles, SR, Rain sensors, Leather trims is an GRANDE and thats about it.

LED, DRL, Chromes are optionaly offered for all cars, Like the packaged Wagon R and packaged Honda Civic, I hope it clears alot, The cars at display and pictures are whats Indus offering standard.

The trims are
    XLi
    GLi
    GLi AT
    Altis AT (rebadged GLI AT same engine and Tranny with Altis goodies this time).
    Altis 1.8
    Altis 1.8 AT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL MT
    Altis 1.8 ORIEL AT ( i hope making it oriel clarifies alot)

Coming to the stupid imobilizer, When Suzuki offered it in Baleno the entire world would blame Suzuki for making money out of it and recoding keys and that 1 key costs around rs.9000 bla bla.

Insurance is a must to have in security situations in Pakistan, Every one has a difference of opinion but an immobilizer is easily decodable no hanky panky just google Key programmers and you'll know what am i talking about., By this i really dont mean that indus shouldnt offer it, an immobilizer should be as standard as the tires or the engine is in a car. But not having a immobillizer is not a "NOT SELLING" point for any car.

Just to let you guys know the Corolla AXIO is now a new target for car thieves.

Now the airbag issue, Indus is offering a single airbag since the Indus Corolla ever since, anyways the thing is were bragging about the 2 or 1 airbag in the car that the masses are least in trusted in lets see what do we get in the car for masses GLI/XLI and the ALTIS AT

The car looks gorgeous, excellent, About INdus not offering this and that, They have hands cut, They are only offering what they have received from Toyota Thailand and what Toyota Japan have let them have.

The car is purely thai spec, Just that the grande still misses alot of features that should be made optional, But i guess things would come in with time.

Lets welcome the new car, We don't have much options in brand new cars here.
    They expect grande to be somesort of s class special.there are some things missing in car but overall a good value even over civic atleast the car looks good out and inside.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kick_in

Legroom illumination

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1447483

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
    Hats off to @InNoCeNt_DeViL for giving detailed pics and unbiased comments.

Thank you so much sir
    Really appreciate that
    PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
    Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Thank you so much sir
    Really appreciate that
    innocent devil you seem to know a lot about cars , can u help me , i just bought a white xli i need some nice and economical guy or shop for its altis side skirts , moldings and paints , also white bulbs for all 4 lamps not hid , can u help , sorry a off topic post but i need help urgently

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hashsohail View Post
    mate, i went to see this car today, only the top of the line Grande seemed to be well sorted car with proper options and specs. (With no sunroof ofcourse because corolla sunroofs are crap)

build car of the car is really good and everythings fine, just that immobilizer bit is incomplete. i have already lost 2012 brand new 2 weeks old altis in islamabad to thieves and i dont want another heart attack. i am really confused. i liked the car but with no immobilizer its again headache for me. if anyone tells me i coudl get after market immobilizer ill get this car tomorrow.

otherwise i might buy the new civic

how is the new civic on bumpy roads i.e Islamabads road as all the roads are ripped apart now. city has really hard suspension and hard seats. do you say new civics seats and suspension is soft and good enough for my parents?

Bro
    After checking the car in detail today here is my adv
    the seats of civic are really soft and comfortable much more comfortable than new corollas seats ( here I am comparing grande with leather seats and my civic with fabric / velvet original seats
    front seats are better and rear seats are better too in civic
    U don't have to forcefully touch the headrest with ur head , otherwise what's the use of headrest ? The cabin of civic even with so called hard plastic dashboard is still better in quality finish and looks even from the back seat u will love the view of I mid display speedometer , changing lights etc

corolla will be more easy to drive
    like if ur getting it for ur dad and he drives the car himself , then corolla has better visibility from the drivers seat ( Front view , rear view and sides too ) it is more practical to drive esp in our environment
    about suspension
    I am using Michelin 16s with normal profile in my civic and I find it really comfortable better than City , reborn , and previous Altis
    but corolla always has a better softer suspension for our bad roads and always beats civic in comfort level on bad bumpy roads so I have a feeling with same tyres Corolla will perform better but civic is comfortable too

any one who is upgrading from city or 8th gen civic or 10th gen corolla
    Will take the decision most likely on the basis of looks
    in which I agree Corolla has new and really gorgeous shape esp from front
    but this is the way ppl will look at both cars and take decision
    even though corolla looks gorgeous I find civics exterior better in finishing and quality
    I don't see any bad step taken by Honda Atlas for cutting the cost of the car
    civics shape is not liked by many ppl not only in pakistan But all over the world that's y they launched facelift so soon
    Honda Atlas can't make a new shape for civic and they were bound to bring this shape here
    but the workmanship and quality is better than Indus for sure

Hope that helps
    good luck

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2559922 View Post
    innocent devil you seem to know a lot about cars , can u help me , i just bought a white xli i need some nice and economical guy or shop for its altis side skirts , moldings and paints , also white bulbs for all 4 lamps not hid , can u help , sorry a off topic post but i need help urgently

U can get the full bodykit with the side skirts in fiber for around 6k from fahad bhai ( a pakwheel member )
    Quality will be just Ok not impressive u will need a good painter for it , if ur in karachi then I can give u the contact details of my painter who paints the bodykits of my cars

If u need the skirts only in plastic
    Then visit zamzama ( top gear motor sports / farhan ) near arizona grill

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    The car I saw had good finishing not like the on in the pics.Maybe the car innocent devil tested may have some manufacturing fauly

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

even manufacturing fault at such an early stage and that too in a car which was at display and was supposed to be the centre of attention for all interested buyers and corolla fans !

9. 18-07-2014, 01:48 AM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@kick_in

Legroom illumination

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1447483
    Thanks sir jee!
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I totally agree with you. Is there an immobilizer in axio?

I am confused which Altis should i buy, the 1.8 base model or grande manual or wait for 1.6 automatic if there's any. To me 1.6 seems a reasonable option but it seems nobody has nay information for its release date yet. I went to toyota ravi and the salesman their half-heartedly said that they are taking bookings for 1.6 too. But from his body language, it looked like he didnt know what he was talking about.

Indus motors should have educated their dealers first before getting this model out.
    Educated Salesman, Dont tell me, I went to get the delivery of a Suzuki Cultus with my uncle, He driving a Alto noticed the engine to be very big in size and was like "Engine to bohat bara hai iska Alto ke muqable mein" The sales man says "Hanji actually Alto Carburator thee, yeh EURO II hai, Pointing on the injectors yei iska EFI system hai aur pointing at the air intake manifold yeh EURO II ka filter hai i couldnt stop laughing. So uski to baati na kerin na ap
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I visited Toyota Abbot motors yesterday and saw the car . Previously I owned civic 2013 which I sold a few months back in anticipation of this beauty and believe me I did the right decision . The car is fabulous and the Price is also very reasonable. I was thinking of spending 2.6 million but imc saved me 300 k. Its much better in outlook than the present honda civic . Interior is good too with an excellent audio quality. The only thing lacking is climate control. I have read this thread throughly and I think the people who are giving adverse openions are the honda owners many of whom have spent more than 2.6 million and would do a great loss if they sell their cars now after the arrival of much technically advanced cvt . Last thing I have booked one grande and have been promised august delivery.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Other than what feature IMC provided comparing Euro , Thai or US models...
    Up in the thread there was discussion about height/suspension. Coincidence. Just saw a Corolla.. these are stock 17" on Premium S trim level with leather and moon roof. Looks like similar height. Yes with 15 there will be larger gap between fender and tire . Anyways just sharing.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - aqude9uj

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - tebyqevy

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 6ybama9y
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@ fazalwahab11375

Sir can u pls upload the pics of xli and gli specifications and the 2 din players that will come in xli and gli
    Rizwan bhai shared the pics and mods added them in the 1st main post
    I need to see the pics kindly upload them if u can
    Thanks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My cousin came to our home at iftaari, he just came back from toyota dealership.
    He said car really looks awesome from front, simply mind blowing when you see it in real life, back is okayish but that height kills the looks. Even he said the same thing about the tail lights not aligned properly plus interior quality was pretty bad, the stitching on the leather seats was not okay, steering seemed dull plus the sunroof area was looking pretty cheap. Though he really liked the interior.
    When he asked the salesman about the tail lights not aligned and interior not done properly guess what was salesman reply. "Sir jee ye display unit ha isi liay ismay ye issue ha, jab ap ki gaari ayegi wo ek dum theek hogi" -_-
    Then he asked about the immobiliser and salesman said "sir gaari ab choro ka beech famous hogaye to ab hum kya kar saktay ha?" XD
    And my told him about his car stolen from his bungalow due to immobiliser not being provided and salesman said "Sir MashAllah sa apka bungla ha, guard to apko rakhna chaye tha" -_-
    Then my cousin said leave it, issay behter to meri reborn ha and the salesman came with some paper that was comparing performance between new civic and corolla and the salesman said "Sir ap ye dekhe, hamari naye corolla ki performance kitni achi hogaye ha" And my cousin got angry and said performance achi hui hogi lakin behter nae, compare karna choro kam sa kam jo civic ma ha wo to do tum log and left!
    Literally when my cousin was telling this to me, I bursted into laughter. Illiterate and idiot salesman they have -_- seriously, was that salesman high on drugs?
    Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
    Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by juni71 View Post
    I visited Toyota Abbot motors yesterday and saw the car . Previously I owned civic 2013 which I sold a few months back in anticipation of this beauty and believe me I did the right decision . The car is fabulous and the Price is also very reasonable. I was thinking of spending 2.6 million but imc saved me 300 k. Its much better in outlook than the present honda civic . Interior is good too with an excellent audio quality. The only thing lacking is climate control. I have read this thread throughly and I think the people who are giving adverse openions are the honda owners many of whom have spent more than 2.6 million and would do a great loss if they sell their cars now after the arrival of much technically advanced cvt . Last thing I have booked one grande and have been promised august delivery.

Do u really think Honda Owners will sell their civics now ?
    U should really see the pics I shared on page 47 onwards esp the sunroof and start praying that u don't get a similar one God forbid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The opening post was with too many pictures and it was taking long to load. Keeping in mind with members with lower bandwidth and for quick loading of pages Its removed it but It's still available. You need to follow certain post numbers given in opening post.

@ fazalwahab11375

Sir can u pls upload the pics of xli and gli specifications and the 2 din players that will come in xli and gli
    Rizwan bhai shared the pics and mods added them in the 1st main post
    I need to see the pics kindly upload them if u can
    Thanks
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

We are uneducated nation so, IMC design this for us. No blame to IMC.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There is not a single state of the art feature in this so called " Grande".. all old lame and very basic features. Atleast they should have done justice to the word ....Altis Grandayyy...huh

Sent from my GT-I9505 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Soft seats, Better closing doors in your older cars, LOL, You people are just used to your cars simple. Go to any dealer ship Toyota/Suzuki/Honda, etc etc open close doors, Now goto to ur friends cars check them out and youll know how soft is what.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
    The opening post was with too many pictures and it was taking long to load. Keeping in mind with members with lower bandwidth and for quick loading of pages Its removed it but It's still available. You need to follow certain post numbers given in opening post.
    Sir can you upload the picx again? Bcz i cnt find the picx of gli or xli ?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List