Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 594595095495575585595605615696096591059 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,180 of 21238
Like Tree12208Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #11161
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    Immobiliser will be installed in August 2015
    Please confirm the source of news and authentication thanks.

  3. #11162
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Source is associated with IMC

  4. #11163
    PakWheeler Follow
    ptvgrind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    Source is associated with IMC
    Immobiliser will be introduced in all variants? Kindly break the detailed news if u can so that all corolla fans can benifit from this.

  5. #11164
    PakWheeler Follow
    zwk641's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Grande is definitely getting immobiliser, 1.6 is not yet confirm

  6. #11165
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post


    Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    laden weight 1635 kgs
    front axle 870 kgs
    rear axle 765 kgs
    Avg 14-17


    Altis 1.6 AT
    laden weight 1625 kgs
    front axle 865 kgs
    rear axle 760 kgs
    Avg. 11-12


    Gli 1.3 AT
    laden weight 1600 kgs
    front axle 860 kgs
    rear axle 740 kgs
    Average 14-17
    wow.... just look at 1.8 with fuel ave figure of 1.3 -- Thumbs-up.
    @suneelmunj : is among the first one to get hands on 1.8 Grande Manual --- will ask him to review the reading.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  7. #11166
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    AOA Fellows
    sorry for bothering but i just wanted all corolla fans to sign a petition for implementing immobilizer n other basic features! 31 signatures left out of 500 only and it was created by Vajih 2-3 years ago!

    https://www.change.org/p/toyota-moto...VcDRNape%3Dpce

    or if you all have signed it then forward it to your friends and families :-)

    hope I m not breaking any rules,

    I want to see if this is an effective way to
    Bump! 26 left!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

  8. #11167
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    My Corolla's Fair & Lovely kit on the way

    Quote Originally Posted by hash4u View Post
    Your stuff is on its way bro(shld b with u 3/4 days)
    11th generation toyota corolla pakistan -1581425
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  9. #11168
    PakWheeler Follow
    syed_zeeshan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed_zeeshan View Post
    Confirm price of Toyota Genuine Motor Oil Tin Pack (Imported) 10W30. ?
    Anyone plz confirm
    ?????????

  10. #11169
    PakWheeler Follow
    mzkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    36
    Posts
    155
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    wow.... just look at 1.8 with fuel ave figure of 1.3 -- Thumbs-up.
    @suneelmunj : is among the first one to get hands on 1.8 Grande Manual --- will ask him to review the reading.
    I think these figure are for Isb.
    In Karachi, i m getting 10km/l on GLI AT, based on refill, about 3000km driven.
    driven on Sharah e Faisal with 100% ac.


    Sent from my A900 using PW Forums mobile app

  11. #11170
    PakWheeler Follow
    jklodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    41
    Posts
    438
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by syed_zeeshan View Post
    ?????????
    it is around 3600

  12. #11171
    PakWheeler Follow
    supereagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    52
    Posts
    599
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Thumbs down Just boycott Indus' Corolla.

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    AOA Fellows
    sorry for bothering but i just wanted all corolla fans to sign a petition for implementing immobilizer n other basic features! 31 signatures left out of 500 only and it was created by Vajih 2-3 years ago!

    https://www.change.org/p/toyota-moto...VcDRNape%3Dpce

    or if you all have signed it then forward it to your friends and families :-)

    hope I m not breaking any rules,

    I want to see if this is an effective way to
    Mohtaram @geforce911 Sahib,
    I don't quite understand why you have to file a petition in the first place because all you need is to boycott their substandard product and petition to the government for a better auto policy which is our constitutional right. The government is at fault too by not having any legislation governing the local manufacturers who have been looting us ever since the first car rolled off the assembly line in Pakistan in December 1982. The government should ban Toyota Indus in particular because they have not done their job by providing a quality product.

    Just boycott them and go for a JDM or a German car. Audi is doing a wonderful job in Pakistan by introducing their A3 and A4 at a very attractive price. Mark my words, you will have Audi as a good market car in the years to come.

    I won't sign any petition, what I've done is kick them. I told Toyota by looking them in the eye, "I'm not buying this car from you buddy because I'm not stupid." Things became so weird when I thrashed Toyota guys after I had my first look at their Toyota Corolla that whenever I went to their dealership after that, all the sales staff would vanish from the display station after seeing me coming. They have such a guilty conscience.

    Regards.

    P.S.: I'm on a task of looking for a good car for my loved one. I've spotted a 2003 Mercedes C200, mint condition and it will cost us well under 1.8 million. Grande will eat its dust, big time. I took it for a test drive and loved it. Very well maintained. I just want to tell you the point: Just go out there and look for some quality used cars and you will spot some beautiful girls, I've just found a wonderful C200.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

  13. #11172
    PakWheeler Follow
    zesi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    my corolla
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158147211th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158147711th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158147911th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158148111th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158148311th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -158148511th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1581486

  14. #11173
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,575
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram @geforce911 Sahib,
    I don't quite understand why you have to file a petition in the first place because all you need is to boycott their substandard product and petition to the government for a better auto policy which is our constitutional right. The government is at fault too by not having any legislation governing the local manufacturers who have been looting us ever since the first car rolled off the assembly line in Pakistan in December 1982. The government should ban Toyota Indus in particular because they have not done their job by providing a quality product.

    Just boycott them and go for a JDM or a German car. Audi is doing a wonderful job in Pakistan by introducing their A3 and A4 at a very attractive price. Mark my words, you will have Audi as a good market car in the years to come.

    I won't sign any petition, what I've done is kick them. I told Toyota by looking them in the eye, "I'm not buying this car from you buddy because I'm not stupid." Things became so weird when I thrashed Toyota guys after I had my first look at their Toyota Corolla that whenever I went to their dealership after that, all the sales staff would vanish from the display station after seeing me coming. They have such a guilty conscience.

    Regards.

    P.S.: I'm on a task of looking for a good car for my loved one. I've spotted a 2003 Mercedes C200, mint condition and it will cost us well under 1.8 million. Grande will eat its dust, big time. I took it for a test drive and loved it. Very well maintained. I just want to tell you the point: Just go out there and look for some quality used cars and you will spot some beautiful girls, I've just found a wonderful C200.
    Do you like to wear used clothes? Then why used cars. What's wrong with Toyotas? that these car run hundreds of thousands of kms without any trouble and denting your pocket.

    Secondly carefully choose your words as you get carried away and your post is rude to most of the people in this forum.

    You hate Corolla and you come here to vent it. But you have no right to ridicule others.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  15. #11174
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    KamranAslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    14,245
    Follows
    3
    Following
    7
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    9
    Best Answers
    3
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    The Chrome in the air-press going full match with window chromes --- Looking Superb!.


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 1581472d1433185107 11th generation toyota corolla pakistan img 20150601 wa0032
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

  16. #11175
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    c123pk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    12,622
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    If you can afford to maintain an old Mercedes then go ahead otherwise only New, please check the worth of old cars around the world, 10+ year old cars have no value, its only Pakistan and a few other car-starved countries, check old Merc C200 prices in the UK here:

    c200 kompressor in United Kingdom | Used Mercedes-Benz for sale - Gumtree

  17. #11176
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram @geforce911 Sahib,
    I don't quite understand why you have to file a petition in the first place because all you need is to boycott their substandard product and petition to the government for a better auto policy which is our constitutional right. The government is at fault too by not having any legislation governing the local manufacturers who have been looting us ever since the first car rolled off the assembly line in Pakistan in December 1982. The government should ban Toyota Indus in particular because they have not done their job by providing a quality product.

    Just boycott them and go for a JDM or a German car. Audi is doing a wonderful job in Pakistan by introducing their A3 and A4 at a very attractive price. Mark my words, you will have Audi as a good market car in the years to come.

    I won't sign any petition, what I've done is kick them. I told Toyota by looking them in the eye, "I'm not buying this car from you buddy because I'm not stupid." Things became so weird when I thrashed Toyota guys after I had my first look at their Toyota Corolla that whenever I went to their dealership after that, all the sales staff would vanish from the display station after seeing me coming. They have such a guilty conscience.

    Regards.

    P.S.: I'm on a task of looking for a good car for my loved one. I've spotted a 2003 Mercedes C200, mint condition and it will cost us well under 1.8 million. Grande will eat its dust, big time. I took it for a test drive and loved it. Very well maintained. I just want to tell you the point: Just go out there and look for some quality used cars and you will spot some beautiful girls, I've just found a wonderful C200.
    Respected Sir,
    Thank u for your response. the only reason I m doing this is because of fear of being stolen and ease of mind! your right to some point that I should switch to JDM or German cars but how can we be sure that the JDM available in Pakistan is not tampered (fake auction reports)
    as for German car, I simply cannot afford yet or able to maintain it! but In Sha Allah I dream of owning it someday!

    This will be our first sedan in 10 years and First sedan in Pakistan since moving from DXB! soo thats why I m acting strange that this car must have an Immobilizer before getting delivery! lol This is the only car which is in our Budget as its a new shape and ZERO meter, its ok everyone has their opinion on signing a petition but dont you think if IMC implements the safety feature how will it effect the people's mentality! I bet most of the people will be relieved when they park there car in commercial areas, park etc etc!

    As far as getting attention from girls, I cant because I m engaged so hopefully I will be taking her and her family for long drive! and girls who are interested in Men's expensive cars, alligator stitched Wallet and High tech Gadgets have no compassion or knows what love is! they know the language of Debit/Credit cards, clothes shopping n balance share!! (no offense, Sorry) why wasting time and hard earned money!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

  18. #11177
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    speedster_101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    3,447
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geforce911 View Post
    Respected Sir,
    Thank u for your response. the only reason I m doing this is because of fear of being stolen and ease of mind! your right to some point that I should switch to JDM or German cars but how can we be sure that the JDM available in Pakistan is not tampered (fake auction reports)
    as for German car, I simply cannot afford yet or able to maintain it! but In Sha Allah I dream of owning it someday!

    This will be our first sedan in 10 years and First sedan in Pakistan since moving from DXB! soo thats why I m acting strange that this car must have an Immobilizer before getting delivery! lol This is the only car which is in our Budget as its a new shape and ZERO meter, its ok everyone has their opinion on signing a petition but dont you think if IMC implements the safety feature how will it effect the people's mentality! I bet most of the people will be relieved when they park there car in commercial areas, park etc etc!

    As far as getting attention from girls, I cant because I m engaged so hopefully I will be taking her and her family for long drive! and girls who are interested in Men's expensive cars, alligator stitched Wallet and High tech Gadgets have no compassion or knows what love is! they know the language of Debit/Credit cards, clothes shopping n balance share!! (no offense, Sorry) why wasting time and hard earned money!
    LOL @ your last paragraph.
    By beautiful girl, he meant his Merc C200.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

  19. #11178
    PakWheeler Follow
    geforce911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    31
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    LOL @ your last paragraph.
    By beautiful girl, he meant his Merc C200.
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!! lol! stupid brain of mine!!!!
    http://earn4youth.com/?ref=120093 <-------------Click or copy! want to if its real or not! lol

  20. #11179
    PakWheeler Follow
    leroy_jenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zesi View Post
    my corolla
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1581472

    Nice car brother mashallah ! I'm really glad I joined this forum you guys are giving me some cool ideas about individual preppiness to make the car stand out. I'm gonna steal the chrome sun shade idea for sure, were these available at the dealership if you dont mind me asking ?

  21. #11180
    PakWheeler Follow
    leroy_jenkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    2003 ? What on earth will make you buy a 13 year old car when you can get a brand new one in that budget. Even if the owners used to lick the car a 13 year old frame is..well pretty damn old.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •