Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686736 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,720 of 21238
Like Tree12208Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Can somebody tell me how to remove this Elfi spot on Corolla chrome monogram.?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You can buy a new emblem to get rid of that mark.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Dear all, this forum has proved to be very helpful in giving each and every minute detail about Corolla. I have now made up my mind to buy the very first Corolla in my life, In shaa Allaah, as I have always been using Suzuki Cars before. I am a bit confused whether to go for Altis 1.6 or Altis 1.8 CVTi (Non-Grande), and would like to ask some questions on this:

1. Is it true that 1.8 variants have better built / better quality material used in them as compared to 1.3 and 1.6 with regard to paint and interior especially?

2. Before taking delivery, is it allowed to drive the car for some distance within dealership premises to look for any potential issues?

3. Are 1.8 variants really more fuel efficient than 1.3 and 1.6 variants?

Thanks in advance.
    Buy Altis 1.8 CVTi (Non-Grande) with closed eyes. Why? Because it is new engine and latest Toyota transmission introduced in Pakistan. The latest engines are transmission are good a both power and economy and driving pleasure.

I would suggest you to go for Grande, because you will get pedal shifters. I am watching Top Gears these days and noticed that most of the cars that they have on show for review have pedal shifters and it is fun to downshift or upshift whenever one feels the need for it and rest of the time drive it as an automatic car.

If you have budget always go for top the line variant.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Buy Altis 1.8 CVTi (Non-Grande) with closed eyes. Why? Because it is new engine and latest Toyota transmission introduced in Pakistan. The latest engines are transmission are good a both power and economy and driving pleasure.

I would suggest you to go for Grande, because you will get pedal shifters. I am watching Top Gears these days and noticed that most of the cars that they have on show for review have pedal shifters and it is fun to downshift or upshift whenever one feels the need for it and rest of the time drive it as an automatic car.

Thanks a lot sir. The reason why I opted Non-Grande over Grande was the fact that the additional features offered in Grande aren't worth the extra cost of 1.5 lac in my sight. People may have their own perception, but 1.8 CVTi Non-Grande would still serve the purpose well for me. Apart from it, I feel Grande won't fit in my budget as well as I have literally stretched my budget hard to go from 1.6 to 1.8 Non Grande

Sir, would you be kind enough to throw some light upon the fact if it is allowed or not to drive the car before taking delivery in order to look for potential issues. Did you drive your Altis 1.6 before taking delivery?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post

You will never ever use those paddle shifters unless you are driving up or down a slope. I have never used them on my ride in all the years I have kept it and neither do any of the guys I know. They are mainly for enthusiasts with sporty rides.

Grande's biggest plus point is its engine and transmission rest just gimmicks.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leroy_jenkins View Post
    You will never ever use those paddle shifters unless you are driving up or down a slope. I have never used them on my ride in all the years I have kept it and neither do any of the guys I know. They are mainly for enthusiasts with sporty rides.

Grande's biggest plus point is its engine and transmission rest just gimmicks.
    Bro, then is it worth going for Altis 1.8 CVTi Non Grande as one would get the same engine and transmission as that of Grande, besides saving 1.5 lac? Need your valuable input on this.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro, then is it worth going for Altis 1.8 CVTi Non Grande as one would get the same engine and transmission as that of Grande, besides saving 1.5 lac? Need your valuable input on this.
    It's all depend on your usages. In my case, i'm happy with Altis 1.6. So decide yourself what do you need. All the versions have their own worth.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The good thing is Non Grande Altis also have CVTi engine. So it's also worth buying.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    The good thing is Non Grande Altis also have CVTi engine. So it's also worth buying.
    Thank you for the kind advice.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Going to change euro-stars tires with Yokohama adven db 551 tomorrow. I will go for either 195/65/R15 size or 205/65/R15 . Any suggestions ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

A lot of it depends on the user, I dont care about bells & whistles on a ride but they do add value in terms of comfort. Look at your budget and then see if you are going to keep the car for a long time. If you invest in an expensive trim you better hold on to it for a few years otherwise you'll lose a lot of money on it.

I personally think Altis gives you the best compromise between money invested and value gained. But if you have the money and you're going to keep it for a while go for the 1.8 CVT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot sir. The reason why I opted Non-Grande over Grande was the fact that the additional features offered in Grande aren't worth the extra cost of 1.5 lac in my sight. People may have their own perception, but 1.8 CVTi Non-Grande would still serve the purpose well for me. Apart from it, I feel Grande won't fit in my budget as well as I have literally stretched my budget hard to go from 1.6 to 1.8 Non Grande

Sir, would you be kind enough to throw some light upon the fact if it is allowed or not to drive the car before taking delivery in order to look for potential issues. Did you drive your Altis 1.6 before taking delivery?
    No I never driven any car before taking delivery. If you face any issues in driving, take a U turn and tell the dealership about it, if it is a minor one and doable within workshop timing on that particular day, they will try to resolve the issue there and then or give you an appointment.

Your choice of the variant is excellent. I was just saying if budget allows, anyone should go for top of the line variant in any car.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Going to change euro-stars tires with Yokohama adven db 551 tomorrow. I will go for either 195/65/R15 size or 205/65/R15 . Any suggestions ??
    This is advan db
    205/65/15
    You can have an idea11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - ffcaf6b0e6fa180f2c263f68d84251f1

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Ministry of MAFIA!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ussi View Post
    This is advan db
    205/65/15
    You can have an idea11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - ffcaf6b0e6fa180f2c263f68d84251f1

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Do 205/65/R15 create load on suspension.? i know i have to give up 0.5 km per liter fuel economy but car look will be enhanced plus gap will reduce a bit. Grip will increase but steering might get hard a bit. How do you rate these things?

I got the same price for Adven db 551 for 195/65/R15 and 205/65/R15 somehow. i am tilting more toward 205/65/R15 but i do not want to loose softness of ride in any case.. Suggest me please.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Stick to the stock size. or else Ur cars warranty will be void.
    Boyz will b boyz..only thing that changes is the price of their Toyz!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hassan_sheikh View Post
    Stick to the stock size. or else Ur cars warranty will be void.
    I am not concerned with warranty . Please Shade some light on other aspects too.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leroy_jenkins View Post
    A lot of it depends on the user, I dont care about bells & whistles on a ride but they do add value in terms of comfort. Look at your budget and then see if you are going to keep the car for a long time. If you invest in an expensive trim you better hold on to it for a few years otherwise you'll lose a lot of money on it.

I personally think Altis gives you the best compromise between money invested and value gained. But if you have the money and you're going to keep it for a while go for the 1.8 CVT.
    Thanks a lot bro. Yes, I will keep the car for atleast 5 years In shaa Allaah unless I am compelled to sell it because of some unforeseen contingency, Allaah forbid. Thank you once again for explaining the things so well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Thanks a lot bro. Yes, I will keep the car for atleast 5 years In shaa Allaah unless I am compelled to sell it because of some unforeseen contingency, Allaah forbid. Thank you once again for explaining the things so well.
    look bro you are paying that much money then why not 1.5 lac more on top of the line variant grande ?
    you will get sunroof which is usefull most of the times and make the car looks more hot.
    you will get rear reclined seats
    you will get front seats which you can adjust length, height etc etc this feature is only found in bigger cars like mercedes audi lc prado etc etc
    not to forget you will get multimedia steering too which is very useful and makes the interior looks very good.
    paddle shifters
    now every one will ask you about paddle shidters when he/she will sat in car As these are very rare to find in cars.
    now its upto you
    in my opinion you should gofor grande
    best value for money
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I've driven 10th Gen 1.3 Gli with 205/65/R15, acceleration was almost the same as stock size. Not too much difference. A stock 195/65/R15 may beat 205/65/R15 in a drag race, though it's not that much of an issue as its very rare that you'll find yourself in such scenario. Furthermore, yours is 1.6 so difference would be hardly noticeable in terms of acceleration.

I was also tilted towards Advan dB, but after few members saying that Euro stars were much better on bumps, cat eyes and potholes I'm in serious confusion.

Do confirm about this issue of Advan dB before going for it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    look bro you are paying that much money then why not 1.5 lac more on top of the line variant grande ?
    you will get sunroof which is usefull most of the times and make the car looks more hot.
    you will get rear reclined seats
    you will get front seats which you can adjust length, height etc etc this feature is only found in bigger cars like mercedes audi lc prado etc etc
    not to forget you will get multimedia steering too which is very useful and makes the interior looks very good.
    paddle shifters
    now every one will ask you about paddle shidters when he/she will sat in car As these are very rare to find in cars.
    now its upto you
    in my opinion you should gofor grande
    best value for money
    Seat height adjustment feature is available in Civic. And this feature is also available in 2004-2009 Lancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List