Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 637 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 137537587627635636637638639647687737 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,740 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Seat height adjustment feature is available in Civic. And this feature is also available in 2004-2009 Lancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    civic is also a luxury sedan same as corolla grande.
    lancer is out of question
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    I've driven 10th Gen 1.3 Gli with 205/65/R15, acceleration was almost the same as stock size. Not too much difference. A stock 195/65/R15 may beat 205/65/R15 in a drag race, though it's not that much of an issue as its very rare that you'll find yourself in such scenario. Furthermore, yours is 1.6 so difference would be hardly noticeable in terms of acceleration.

I was also tilted towards Advan dB, but after few members saying that Euro stars were much better on bumps, cat eyes and potholes I'm in serious confusion.

Do confirm about this issue of Advan dB before going for it.
    Sir i am using Adven dB in my civic 9 generation. I am not facing such kind of issue. I have used Eurostars in my previous 10 generation Corolla too. Sold my car when ODO was 40,000 km. At that time, one of the tyre was out of shape, Side wall was not so good, tyres was very hard, loud road noise but they are serving the purpose well. Few punctures too. while on civic only one tyre punctured once considering the condition that i have drove civic only 14000 km till now.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Sir i am using Adven dB in my civic 9 generation. I am not facing such kind of issue. I have used Eurostars in my previous 10 generation Corolla too. Sold my car when ODO was 40,000 km. At that time, one of the tyre was out of shape, Side wall was not so good, tyres was very hard, loud road noise but they are serving the purpose well. Few punctures too. while on civic only one tyre punctured once considering the condition that i have drove civic only 14000 km till now.
    Now that's strange, totally different kind of experience as compared to few other members. Kindly share the response of Advan dB on unpaved and bumpy roads as compared to euro stars.
    Mostly tyres become hard when ride isn't frequently used, how is the behavior of Advan dB in this case?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    look bro you are paying that much money then why not 1.5 lac more on top of the line variant grande ?
    you will get sunroof which is usefull most of the times and make the car looks more hot.
    you will get rear reclined seats
    you will get front seats which you can adjust length, height etc etc this feature is only found in bigger cars like mercedes audi lc prado etc etc
    not to forget you will get multimedia steering too which is very useful and makes the interior looks very good.
    paddle shifters
    now every one will ask you about paddle shidters when he/she will sat in car As these are very rare to find in cars.
    now its upto you
    in my opinion you should gofor grande
    best value for money
    Bro, seriously speaking, I am not at all interested in sun roof, multimedia steering, seat height adjuster etc. Yes, rear reclining seats is a good feature which is also present in Altis 1.8 CVTi Non-Grande as well. I mostly drive on city roads, so, would rarely be able to use the paddle shifters. As per my preferences, Altis 1.8 CVTi Non-Grande variant is the best value for money. Nevertheless, Thank you very much for your valuable input

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Going to change euro-stars tires with Yokohama adven db 551 tomorrow. I will go for either 195/65/R15 size or 205/65/R15 . Any suggestions ??
    Ive installed Dunlop V Euro 205/65/15 on my 2013 Altis 1.6. Looks great, corners better, smooth as silk on bumpy roads and overall very happy with them. once they wear out, im gonna buy the same set again and install them again.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No comments on Advan DB lol, only one suggestion. You might not like Advan DB in 195 profile, due to the arch gap. They look (Ganjey Ganjey) low profile kind of, the reason as you know its side walls are very flat kind of. So if you really wanna to go for them then i would suggest you to put 205 on one wheel and then 195 on second wheel of the same side, then see the difference.
    obviously 205 has its downsides, which you know very well but still look wise 205 is better.
    I would suggest you to stay put, give yourself some time. you have plenty of time for decision making.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
    kuch bhi hai am at LOSS & am in serious fix - what else i can get NEW in that price, a lawn mower is NO.

may be i ask @Haroon_Tarar for a c-class in the price of new corolla, agar I have to live under the same roof as 2 seriously powerful ministers and integral part of my being.
    A friend was looking for a registered manual GLi 2015. After having a test drive, he changed his plans.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Those who wants to install front cam in their Altis 1.6 non android infotainment System. This is the pin number of AV In 1 port (Please see attached Picture). i am using AV In 1 port for Camera signal and AV in 2 port by default for Aux cable.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

dear sirs @autophile @Moderator .. @fazalwahab11375 can you start a poll asking people if they have faced problems in their newly delivered Corollas ... dashboard rattling , paint malfunction or Godforbid some major issue ... In Yes and No

second question should go it : was it resolved , again in Yes/No

many people are facing problems in their new cars , couple of blog articles and threads are on pakwheels as well PLUS It will be a great insight to the quality control of Toyota Indus , and their after sales support ..
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys I have an aftermarket dvd player installed in my ride ..Thinking to get a front cam also installed... Earlier read some guys review and I was sure to go to Disco Music .. but I just read @nido747 's review and I dont want to go there ...
    Some guys here speak highly of Sound Valley , I called him a guy named Shahreyar runs the shop he quoted 3500-4000 rs for the job..
    Now i can see paying 2500 rs 2k for camera 500 for install but 3500-4000 it seems this guy is a thag...
    so my question remains any good or reputable shop?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    The good thing is Non Grande Altis also have CVTi engine. So it's also worth buying.
    Baaten aap aisi aisi karte hain k jaise toyota ko mashwra he aap ne dia tha ke gaariyan banana shuru kar de aur baad me toyota walon ne ghatiya kaam kar ke ye corolla bana di.... Jo ke aapko sakht na pasand hai.

CVTi ENGINE? WOW LMFAO
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RollOnBigMaMa View Post
    Baaten aap aisi aisi karte hain k jaise toyota ko mashwra he aap ne dia tha ke gaariyan banana shuru kar de aur baad me toyota walon ne ghatiya kaam kar ke ye corolla bana di.... Jo ke aapko sakht na pasand hai.

CVTi ENGINE? WOW LMFAO
    Edited

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If one has the budget he should go for grande afterall top of the line variant has a certain charm to it.You get name of grande also better resale than other altis variants

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Buy Altis 1.8 CVTi (Non-Grande) with closed eyes. Why? Because it is new engine and latest Toyota transmission introduced in Pakistan. The latest engines are transmission are good a both power and economy and driving pleasure.

I would suggest you to go for Grande, because you will get pedal shifters. I am watching Top Gears these days and noticed that most of the cars that they have on show for review have pedal shifters and it is fun to downshift or upshift whenever one feels the need for it and rest of the time drive it as an automatic car.

If you have budget always go for top the line variant.
    the manual shift you get on a cvt - is a true joke, you only hold the variator in one place nothing more, it also has a great potential for overheating the gearbox if used a lot.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    the manual shift you get on a cvt - is a true joke, you only hold the variator in one place nothing more, it also has a great potential for overheating the gearbox if used a lot.
    I don't know anything about pedal shifters, but still would like to have them when budget will allow me to go for up variant
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The car changes the gear itself, no cut off aswell.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Come on Xulfiqar aap kis ko aur kia bata rahay hain.

Do you know that Michelin energy tyres have a great impact over the energy released in the combustion of CNG fuel during the power stroke of the internal combustion engine making the rude smooth and filling the potholes/cracks/missing sewer caps etc

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    94 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    Come on Xulfiqar aap kis ko aur kia bata rahay hain.

Do you know that Michelin energy tyres have a great impact over the energy released in the combustion of CNG fuel during the power stroke of the internal combustion engine making the rude smooth and filling the potholes/cracks/missing sewer caps etc
    you owe me a PC monitor - I just spat my chai on it laughing
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Changed Altis 1.6 tires from Eurostars to Yokohama Adven dB v551 made in Japan. Opt 205/65/R15 size by compromising little bit fuel Economy (i will try to cover up this fuel economy by other things). I am having 1.6 L engine so 205/65/R15 will not create much load on engine and suspension. Sold my old Eurostar tires 7500 km driven for Rs 14000/- . I managed to sell it for Rs 15000/- but rubber on front tires deteriorate more then the rear tires. So we both agreed on Rs 14000/-.

Outcome is pretty Satisfied.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers