Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 220620670710718719720721722730770820 ... LastLast
Results 14,381 to 14,400 of 21270
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys, another thing....
    In the company fitted android system in grande, I am trying to connect my smartphone (Samsung note 4) through the provided software called "elinkmobile" but somehow am unable to connect it properly. With this I mean, it does get connected after a couple of tries but then disconnects immediately after let's say half a minute and then getting it connected back again is the same hassle.
    Is there any walkaround to this or any other app that would do it - my best guess is that due to the software on the car system being android 2.3 and on my smartphone 5.1, there might be some compatibility issues perhaps.
    Any suggestions/ help would be appreciated

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    Brother i strongly disagree in this regard, atleast front seats are are hard and very uncomfortable as compared to its predecessor, if you compare it with civics then you might feel okay but keeping in view the corollas comfortness. seats should have some more cushioning.
    I think to increase the leg room in the back seats they have reduced the seat size of the front seats. That plus the increased wheel base have resulted in a more spacious back seats space.

Now to get used to the manual I have opted not to use the foot rest at all and instead rest my left foot on the mat like in a car without a foot rest. Seems to be working for now. It seems impossible to achieve smoother gear shifts due to the imperfect seating position and the placement of the clutch inclined towards the right. But that is similar to all sedans so can't blame Toyota for that. Still not ergonomic though. I guess this car is going to take some getting used to.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeelmushtaq94 View Post
    I think to increase the leg room in the back seats they have reduced the seat size of the front seats. That plus the increased wheel base have resulted in a more spacious back seats space.

Now to get used to the manual I have opted not to use the foot rest at all and instead rest my left foot on the mat like in a car without a foot rest. Seems to be working for now. It seems impossible to achieve smoother gear shifts due to the imperfect seating position and the placement of the clutch inclined towards the right. But that is similar to all sedans so can't blame Toyota for that. Still not ergonomic though. I guess this car is going to take some getting used to.
    Once you get used to it, it is fun. I have an AT and I drive it like I am sitting on a couch in my tv lounge. Can drink hot and cold beverages and even eat a boiled corn on the cob. Feel total in control and it steers just with a finger and thumb.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hello friends, I was thinking to feed my Gli with some hi-octane. Will it be ok in 60-40 ratio? (60% normal petrol, 40% hi-octane)
    Secondly, the car is below 3k on the odo, is it ok to use hi-octane in early stage?

Is hi-octane available at Shell near convention centre or the shell at Rawal chowk?

Thanks in advance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    Hello friends, I was thinking to feed my Gli with some hi-octane. Will it be ok in 60-40 ratio? (60% normal petrol, 40% hi-octane)
    Secondly, the car is below 3k on the odo, is it ok to use hi-octane in early stage?

Is hi-octane available at Shell near convention centre or the shell at Rawal chowk?

Thanks in advance.
    2NZE-FE works flawlessly on SGP, no need for Hi-Octane. Agar dil chah raha hay koi harj naheen. I tried that on my 1.6 tried various mix ratios, even two full tanks of pure Hi-Octane, did not feel much difference. Back to SGP.

PS: On normal petrol also it pushes me back into the seat, when I floor the gas pedal
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    2NZE-FE works flawlessly on SGP, no need for Hi-Octane. Agar dil chah raha hay koi harj naheen. I tried that on my 1.6 tried various mix ratios, even two full tanks of pure Hi-Octane, did not feel much difference. Back to SGP.

PS: On normal petrol also it pushes me back into the seat, when I floor the gas pedal
    Thank you sir. I guess I'll stick to SGP then.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post

Thanks in advance.
    No is no need for Hi-Octane for Corolla. Regarding availability of high octane, visit Shell Pakistan - Shell Pakistan
    There is a pdf file on this website which mention price and availability of different fuels all over Pakistan.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Dear experts, need some advice:

My Altis 1.6 is due in November as mentioned in PBO. When I contacted IMC helpline, I was told to contact dealership to know about the expected delivery date, and when I contacted dealership, I was told that the car would be delivered in November, but they could not give any specific date? It seems after taking 100% payment in advance, both IMC and dealership are playing with customer like a ping pong ball. It's still 10th November, and 20 more days are there in this month? What should I do? Thanks and regards.
    Need valuable advice of other learned members, please?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1636819

GLI M/T available for December 2015 delivery in Hyderabad. I seriously doubt the authenticity of the information propagated on IMC website.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1636819

GLI M/T available for December 2015 delivery in Hyderabad. I seriously doubt the authenticity of the information propagated on IMC website.
    In December cars are easily available without OWN as buyers stay away and wait for January manufactured units.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    In December cars are easily available without OWN as buyers stay away and wait for January manufactured units.
    Sir, I am saying this because while booking my Altis 1.6 at this very same dealership, some one called the sales person on phone, asking about the delivery month for GLI M/T if booked in October 2015, and the sales guy replied him saying that he could give him delivery of GLI M/T for February 2016 if booked in October 2015? Don't know who is spreading wrong information then, IMC or dealership?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, I am saying this because while booking my Altis 1.6 at this very same dealership, some one called the sales person on phone, asking about the delivery month for GLI M/T if booked in October 2015, and the sales guy replied him saying that he could give him delivery of GLI M/T for February 2016 if booked in October 2015? Don't know who is spreading wrong information then, IMC or dealership?
    honestly speaking i never impressed by toyota hyd.
    they only see ur pocket
    these guys are only honnest to their special customers which buys cars from them every month and bribe them heavily.
    being only one toyota 3s in hyd all the people of sindh incl sukkur ,khairpur, nferoz, etc etc have no other option otther than this.
    i went there 2 3 times for my previous corolla.
    my father being dr and having limited in knowledge about cars.
    they took 40k for just minor works like a dent removal a new light and some engine tunings and they didnt gave him the bill.
    while after a year i went again for tuneups i asked them bill previous bill itt was 23k.
    so in short if u bribe them 5k they will give car in shortest time possible.
    you should also ask them everyday about car.
    as they may give it to some other buyer who pays them own
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    honestly speaking i never impressed by toyota hyd.
    they only see ur pocket
    these guys are only honnest to their special customers which buys cars from them every month and bribe them heavily.
    being only one toyota 3s in hyd all the people of sindh incl sukkur ,khairpur, nferoz, etc etc have no other option otther than this.
    i went there 2 3 times for my previous corolla.
    my father being dr and having limited in knowledge about cars.
    they took 40k for just minor works like a dent removal a new light and some engine tunings and they didnt gave him the bill.
    while after a year i went again for tuneups i asked them bill previous bill itt was 23k.
    so in short if u bribe them 5k they will give car in shortest time possible.
    you should also ask them everyday about car.
    as they may give it to some other buyer who pays them own
    If what you have said is true, then it indeed is shocking. Since they don't face any competition in Hyderabad & interior Sindh (being sole IMC dealer), they do what ever they like. On the part of being heavy on pocket, let's agree that all authorized dealerships are ripping customers of their hard earned money, Toyota Hyderabad is no exception.

Just to give you an example that they quoted me 10 thousand rupees for the front chrome strips like that in Grande, where as the same thing with little bit quality compromise could be done from outside market in merely 2.5-3 thousand rupees. A price difference of more than 300% :O

Nevertheless, PBO clearly says if the customer isn't given delivery in the month mentioned on PBO, then he becomes entitled to get 100% refund without any deductions. If this is so, I would better claim refund and get the car booked from Karachi, but still it would be premature to draw any plausible conclusion at this point in time.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@COOLTAHIR bhai

I didn't understand one thing: How is it possible to give one customer's car to another, when there isn't any thing like OWN at IMC (as far as I know), as they deliver cars in ascending order of PBO number? Does car invoice not contain any reference of PBO? Confused :?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Altis 1.6 Super white k under Chunna thora kam dala gia hai as compare to Grande Super white (said by @autophile Sir, proven by pics). What do you say guys
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Altis 1.6 Super white k under Chunna thora kam dala gia hai as compare to Grande Super white (said by @autophile Sir, proven by pics). What you say guys
    Yes there is a visible difference. That's awful. Now colors are also reserved for top of the line products lol. Go to hell IMC.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Altis 1.6 Super white k under Chunna thora kam dala gia hai as compare to Grande Super white (said by @autophile Sir, proven by pics). What do you say guys
    yours is a bit fade infront of grande.
    maybe paint finishing of you car is not good.
    get it fully detailed by a professional detailer.
    or buy autoscrub it will be back to superwhite
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well as you know we did discuss about this issue.. Obviously their is a slight difference.. It's IMC anything is expected.. 🤔🤔🤔

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, for how many hours in a day do you keep your car under sun light without any top cover? Paint may begin fading if exposed to sun light for prolonged hours. Also your car seems to be older than Grande (DE versus EE serial), so most probably Grande will ultimately see the same fate as yours once it is exposed more and more to sun light

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

One factor here is sunlight angle. Second is your car being older than this grande. DE and EE.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List