Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 727 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729737777827 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,540 of 21228
Like Tree12199Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #14521
    PakWheeler Follow
    gitts070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nido747 View Post
    Finally Convinced . i knew that you will not be satisfied to any other tire after using yokohama advan Db but i never stopped you before just to remove your doubts about yokohama advan db
    Lol.. 😁Yeah finally.. After wasting 8000.. But I think it's worth it..
    At least now I have first hand experience and have no doubts..
    Thx for the support though..

  3. #14522
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gitts070 View Post
    One suggestion from my side, if you plan to change tyres than only choose "Yokohama Advan DB".. It's pure love..
    Initially I wasn't satisfied, switched to Pirelli.. Used Pirelli for three days.. Couldn't digest the stiffeness..
    It's like you are driving on EuroStars.. Switched back Advan Db.. Now after wasting my hard earned 8000.. I know the real value and comfort of Advan DB..
    I told you already. DB is one of a kind.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  4. #14523
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Alhumdulillaah, got delivery of Altis 1.6 in Super White today (got it within 24 days). Dealership guy wanted me to sign the delivery papers before inspecting the car, to which I plainly refused saying how could I accept some thing without even inspecting it first. There were 14 Corollas that came in a batch to dealership, of which 2 were ready for delivery, mine Altis 1.6 and a silver GLI 1.3

    Nevertheless, inspected most of the things given in pre-delivery inspection Checklist and found them operative. Took a 4-litre can of petrol with myself and asked them to fill it inside the car, to which the dealership guy chuckled saying, Sir aap to poori tayyari kay sath aye hain .

    Since, it is an upgrade from Suzuki to Toyota, my first impression about the car may seem exaggerated to some respected members, but I would simply say Woh about this variant. While driving it back to home, the car went to 80KM/hour without any effort, while I thought I was driving at 40 KM/hour. The speed increases smoothly with out letting the driver realize. The brakes are super responsive as ABS kicks in well. I would like to thank all respected members, for their valuable help and support. May Allaah reward all of you with the best. Best regards
    MashAllah. I hope your car serves you to the fullest.
    It is indeed a beast.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  5. #14524
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Alhumdulillaah, got delivery of Altis 1.6 in Super White today (got it within 24 days). Dealership guy wanted me to sign the delivery papers before inspecting the car, to which I plainly refused saying how could I accept some thing without even inspecting it first. There were 14 Corollas that came in a batch to dealership, of which 2 were ready for delivery, mine Altis 1.6 and a silver GLI 1.3

    Nevertheless, inspected most of the things given in pre-delivery inspection Checklist and found them operative. Took a 4-litre can of petrol with myself and asked them to fill it inside the car, to which the dealership guy chuckled saying, Sir aap to poori tayyari kay sath aye hain .

    Since, it is an upgrade from Suzuki to Toyota, my first impression about the car may seem exaggerated to some respected members, but I would simply say Woh about this variant. While driving it back to home, the car went to 80KM/hour without any effort, while I thought I was driving at 40 KM/hour. The speed increases smoothly with out letting the driver realize. The brakes are super responsive as ABS kicks in well. I would like to thank all respected members, for their valuable help and support. May Allaah reward all of you with the best. Best regards
    congratulations brother.
    Allah naseeb kare
    get tires changed asap
    do share pics
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  6. #14525
    PakWheeler Follow
    mirpk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Alhumdulillaah, got delivery of Altis 1.6 in Super White today (got it within 24 days)
    Many Congratulations
    "Your time on this Earth is limited, don't live someone Else's life, live by your own vision''.

  7. #14526
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,654
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Allah naseeb karay. Indeed, corolla looks better in super white.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  8. #14527
    PakWheeler Follow
    gitts070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    36
    Posts
    510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I told you already. DB is one of a kind.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Fully convinced sir jee fully convinced.. very much satisfied. even though at 38psi, it doesn't give you that much hardness, Which i have experienced in "Pirelli" and "EuroStar" on 30psi.
    Now a days am using them on 32psi, loving it.
    They are marvelous, totally different from others.
    Highly recommendable.

  9. #14528
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    MashAllah. I hope your car serves you to the fullest.
    It is indeed a beast.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Thanks a lot bhai

  10. #14529
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    congratulations brother.
    Allah naseeb kare
    get tires changed asap
    do share pics
    Thanks a lot bhai. Aameen to your prayers and I wish the same for your Corolla as well So far, I am very tight on budget, so may change tyres after some time, In shaa Allaah. Though, I had a brief conversation with sir @autophile on this issue, and he advised me to keep Euros Stars, based on his more than 10 years of vast *** pleasant experience with them.

  11. #14530
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirpk1 View Post
    Many Congratulations
    Thank you bhai

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Allah naseeb karay. Indeed, corolla looks better in super white.

    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    It indeed looks elegant and is also the easiest colour to maintain.

  12. #14531
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Thanks a lot bhai. Aameen to your prayers and I wish the same for your Corolla as well So far, I am very tight on budget, so may change tyres after some time, In shaa Allaah. Though, I had a brief conversation with sir @autophile on this issue, and he advised me to keep Euros Stars, based on his more than 10 years of vast *** pleasant experience with them.
    his experience is based on roads of isl and pindi.
    i appriciate his experience but things are changed here.
    here in hyd and other areas roads are not upto mark.
    and im sure u wont use it only in hyd.
    and even if u see khi hyd highway its in ridiculous condition.
    in this condition atm ur tires will fetch 18.5 to 19k less than (500kms used)
    so you will have to add 15 to 18k for even premium high quality tires.
    my gli is too smooth with advan dbs .
    braking is increased too.
    think for that again.
    i have experience i drove my black xli for 50k kms on general (stock tires) after that installed dunlop but my bad.
    car's suspension almost gave up at 90k kms.
    our roads are worse.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  13. #14532
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Dear experts, one thing that I noticed before taking delivery was the fact that the car had only run 2 KM. Is this normal or not because as far as I know, the cars are driven for some KMs back in factory for testing purpose, where as mine was showing 2 KM only on ODO?

    Another thing which I noticed was as soon as I drove the car from show room, it started giving a beep alarm and the seat belt indication light was ON, but after driving for some distance, the beep alarm went off (I wasn't wearing seat belts though). Is this normal?

  14. #14533
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    his experience is based on roads of isl and pindi.
    i appriciate his experience but things are changed here.
    here in hyd and other areas roads are not upto mark.
    and im sure u wont use it only in hyd.
    and even if u see khi hyd highway its in ridiculous condition.
    in this condition atm ur tires will fetch 18.5 to 19k less than (500kms used)
    so you will have to add 15 to 18k for even premium high quality tires.
    my gli is too smooth with advan dbs .
    braking is increased too.
    think for that again.
    i have experience i drove my black xli for 50k kms on general (stock tires) after that installed dunlop but my bad.
    car's suspension almost gave up at 90k kms.
    our roads are worse.
    This is alarming bhai, but sir @autophile told me he took his official Corolla to some of the roughest roads in Pakistan, and Euro Stars never disappointed him. I didn't understand your last statement, you mean to say that the XLI's suspension gave up as soon as you changed the tyres from Euro Stars to Dunlop? Why did this happen bhai?

  15. #14534
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    This is alarming bhai, but sir @autophile told me he took his official Corolla to some of the roughest roads in Pakistan, and Euro Stars never disappointed him. I didn't understand your last statement, you mean to say that the XLI's suspension gave up as soon as you changed the tyres from Euro Stars to Dunlop? Why did this happen bhai?
    nop.
    i mean that 50k kms which i drove on stock tires.
    punished the suspension.
    and after that i used dunlops but if i had used high quality tires from start it would be running like new even after 1 lac kms.
    btw that beep sound is normal.
    as soon as u wear seat belt it will go away.
    but if u dont it will irritate you for 5 10 mins and then it will be off automaticaly.
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  16. #14535
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    nop.
    i mean that 50k kms which i drove on stock tires.
    punished the suspension.
    and after that i used dunlops but if i had used high quality tires from start it would be running like new even after 1 lac kms.
    btw that beep sound is normal.
    as soon as u wear seat belt it will go away.
    but if u dont it will irritate you for 5 10 mins and then it will be off automaticaly.
    Thanks a lot for this beautiful reply and I appreciate this seat belt feature. For how much did you trade-off your Euro Stars for Yokos? Also, can you shed some light upon the 2 KM running issue?

  17. #14536
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    biloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,279
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Thanks a lot bhai. Aameen to your prayers and I wish the same for your Corolla as well So far, I am very tight on budget, so may change tyres after some time, In shaa Allaah. Though, I had a brief conversation with sir @autophile on this issue, and he advised me to keep Euros Stars, based on his more than 10 years of vast *** pleasant experience with them.
    I have a corolla 2012 with eurostars clocking 53k kms and a city 2014 with eurostars surpassing 20k kms. I havent faced any issues with eurostars whatsoever . Yes, their are better tyres in the market but i dnt thnk one needs to waste money on tyres , just drive mate and get em changed at 50k.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

  18. #14537
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
    I have a corolla 2012 with eurostars clocking 53k kms and a city 2014 with eurostars surpassing 20k kms. I havent faced any issues with eurostars whatsoever . Yes, their are better tyres in the market but i dnt thnk one needs to waste money on tyres , just drive mate and get em changed at 50k.

    Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Your valuable advice has been noted down

  19. #14538
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Thanks a lot for this beautiful reply and I appreciate this seat belt feature. For how much did you trade-off your Euro Stars for Yokos? Also, can you shed some light upon the 2 KM running issue?
    my rear tire got a small less than 1 inch cut from a sharp stone.
    thats why i sold them at 17k other wise he told standard rate is 18k.
    and i sold them when my car's odo was 600+kms.
    but if u sold them at less than 200kms on odo they will fetch 18+
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  20. #14539
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    COOLTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    19
    Posts
    4,702
    Follows
    9
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    Thanks a lot for this beautiful reply and I appreciate this seat belt feature. For how much did you trade-off your Euro Stars for Yokos? Also, can you shed some light upon the 2 KM running issue?
    my rear tire got a small less than 1 inch cut from a sharp stone.
    thats why i sold them at 17k other wise he told standard rate is 18k.
    and i sold them when my car's odo was 600+kms.
    but if u sold them at less than 200kms on odo they will fetch 18+.
    when i visited toyota hyd all cars there standing at showroom were 30+ kms driven.
    urs is 2km.
    maybe they drove cars few kms when it arrives at showroom.
    yr is absolutely new and in break in period so drive it carefully.
    avoid high acceleration
    FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

  21. #14540
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    mohummed.ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    my rear tire got a small less than 1 inch cut from a sharp stone.
    thats why i sold them at 17k other wise he told standard rate is 18k.
    and i sold them when my car's odo was 600+kms.
    but if u sold them at less than 200kms on odo they will fetch 18+.
    when i visited toyota hyd all cars there standing at showroom were 30+ kms driven.
    urs is 2km.
    maybe they drove cars few kms when it arrives at showroom.
    yr is absolutely new and in break in period so drive it carefully.
    avoid high acceleration
    Thanks a lot for the advice. Literally speaking, my feet were trembling when I was driving my way back to home. Its a great challenge to drive a car with such huge body amidst bunch of dangerous motor cyclists without causing any damage to car body. The auto gives you some piece of mind while driving, but manual is a bigger challenge

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •