Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 775 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 275675725765773774775776777785825875 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,500 of 21246
Like Tree12210Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
    Do you travel in dusty environment, roads with small stones? or parking place in office or night is to be looked into.
    No. Covered parking in office and home. And travel within islamabad. Monthly travel to gujar khan. And these are not stone impacts. I would have heard a stone impact.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by makhdoom123 View Post
    Booked Altis 1.6 that will be replacing my daily driven Gli 2013 manual , will be receiving in April in Shaa Allah
    Did you checked the instant delivery charges? How much it is.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    Did you checked the instant delivery charges? How much it is.
    Instant delivery ? You mean Own / premium , yes i didnt checked it , they said it was 1 lac +
    The car invioce is on someonle elses name if you buy on own and have to pay income tax again while registration. Thats why i booked myself.
    Booked from Toyota Royal Motors Rahim Yar Khan
    Toyota Belta 2007 1.0 ~~Toyota Corolla Gli 2013 1.3 ~~Toyota Corolla Grande 2016 1.8

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by omerawan View Post
    One on the bonnet
    Have never seen anything like this. Even if a stone hit the car, the paint doesn't come off like this. It would get a scratch or be irregular not round. Seems to me like defective paint. You said that the company's Gli is also having similar spots. Show them that your car is not the only piece having this problem. Take both cars to the showroom. Obviously, they would try to avoid it.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just a quick question guys. Has anybody noticed paint chipping off on the bonnets of new corollas? In small spots of 2-3 mm width. I had this problem with my grande in April last year and now there are 4 more spots. Surprisingly saw the same issue with our company's gli which is only 6 months old. In both the cases the white undercoat is intact.
    I would request you to make a separate thread so that more people can see this. In here your comment would eventually get lost somewhere.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

This on the front left pillar. Also appeared 4 months after i bought the car.
    Fourth on which TCM did a patch work. This was he 1st spot to appear 4 months after i bought the car.
    These are the exact spots I observed in my paying guest's Altis 1.6. This isn't some thing peculiar to your Corolla as the problem does persist in other cars as well. IMC won't ever accept this fault as paint job isn't covered under warranty, irony!
    Third on the bonnet appearing now.
    Second on the bonnet
    One on the bonnet
    Here are a few images. There's one on which i did a patch thinking that it stone impact. But now a lot of other spots are appearing on the bonnet.
    Been fighting with TCM and Indus but they are not treating it as defective paint. If anyone else has this problem then do take it up with indus. They say my car is the only one with such a problem and therefore could not be a factory problem!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default how can confirm production year on the toyota engine swap

AOA,DEAR PAKWHEELERS :
    I am planning to purchase the swap of Toyota 1NZ-FE 1.5L (Model 2014) kindly tell me how I confirm the production year of swap which im purchasing where the production year written on engine? please help me in this matter

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I am amazed and most importantly disappointed at the Quality check procedures at Indus. Got a brand new GLI Manual in Jan 2016. The car has only been driven 1100 km. Last Tuesday after the car stood idle for two days I tried starting the car but it didn't start. So I started towing that car to Toyota Islamabad Motors but on my way i tried starting it and it started. Nevertheless I took the car to Toyota Islamabad Motors told them what had happened and after an hour (as they had no clue what went wrong with the car) the senior most service manager came up with the weirdest explanation. He told me that the Petrol I filled in my car was not of high quality and because it has been very cold in Islamabad the impurities in petrol has frozen the petrol inside the car that is why car was having trouble starting. He told me to fill a full tank of Hi Octane in the car as a remedy to my problem. I told him that I fill this car's tank full and from the same Petrol station where I get my 9th gen Civic filled and previously owned 10th gen GLi filled but those two cars had never given me this problem. but he had no answer to that and kept on insisting on filling high octane in my car. In the end I left disappointed.

What's the point of buying a brand new car when it will start troubling you after a month? Very disappointed with the
    11th gen quality.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bought New Grande in Jan 15 & after driving 5500km disposed of, Grande is top of the line but it's quality is not up to mark only plus point of corolla is it's resale value, IMC believes in quantity & premium not quality , at the moment they don't have competition let the New Civic come they will loose many customers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cshahn View Post
    I am amazed and most importantly disappointed at the Quality check procedures at Indus. Got a brand new GLI Manual in Jan 2015. The car has only been driven 1100 km. Last Tuesday after the car stood idle for two days I tried starting the car but it didn't start. So I started towing that car to Toyota Islamabad Motors but on my way i tried starting it and it started. Nevertheless I took the car to Toyota Islamabad Motors told them what had happened and after an hour (as they had no clue what went wrong with the car) the senior most service manager came up with the weirdest explanation. He told me that the Petrol I filled in my car was not of high quality and because it has been very cold in Islamabad the impurities in petrol has frozen the petrol inside the car that is why car was having trouble starting. He told me to fill a full tank of Hi Octane in the car as a remedy to my problem. I told him that I fill this car's tank full and from the same Petrol station where I get my 9th gen Civic filled and previously owned 10th gen GLi filled but those two cars had never given me this problem. but he had no answer to that and kept on insisting on filling high octane in my car. In the end I left disappointed.

What's the point of buying a brand new car when it will start troubling you after a month? Very disappointed with the
    11th gen quality.
    Does your car have a tracker?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

fso
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Here's mine usdm Corolla

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780096.036448.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  166.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780113.493652.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  178.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780134.220434.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  140.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780162.469130.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  154.7 KB

I've wanted to get seat covers from Pakistan so you guys think they fit this ?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    r3act

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fso View Post
    Here's mine usdm Corolla

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780096.036448.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  166.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780113.493652.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  178.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780134.220434.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  140.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1454780162.469130.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  154.7 KB

I've wanted to get seat covers from Pakistan so you guys think they fit this ?

You serious bro?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cshahn View Post
    I am amazed and most importantly disappointed at the Quality check procedures at Indus. Got a brand new GLI Manual in Jan 2015. The car has only been driven 1100 km. Last Tuesday after the car stood idle for two days I tried starting the car but it didn't start. So I started towing that car to Toyota Islamabad Motors but on my way i tried starting it and it started. Nevertheless I took the car to Toyota Islamabad Motors told them what had happened and after an hour (as they had no clue what went wrong with the car) the senior most service manager came up with the weirdest explanation. He told me that the Petrol I filled in my car was not of high quality and because it has been very cold in Islamabad the impurities in petrol has frozen the petrol inside the car that is why car was having trouble starting. He told me to fill a full tank of Hi Octane in the car as a remedy to my problem. I told him that I fill this car's tank full and from the same Petrol station where I get my 9th gen Civic filled and previously owned 10th gen GLi filled but those two cars had never given me this problem. but he had no answer to that and kept on insisting on filling high octane in my car. In the end I left disappointed.

11th gen quality.
    hmm recently my 6k bought brand new gli MT also failed to start, the starter motor would spin with a weird noise but engine wont fire, battery voltage was measured and found to be 12.4V so it wasnt the battery. car had no tracker, after a bit of investigation i found that the battery terminals were not tightened properly from the factory and were loose thus not making sufficient contact to provide proper current to start. simply tightening them properly fixed the issue for me. however really dissapointed at poor quality control of IMC and moreover the terminals themsevles dont feel upto par in quality either.
    If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    I bought New Grande in Jan 15 & after driving 5500km disposed of, Grande is top of the line but it's quality is not up to mark only plus point of corolla is it's resale value, IMC believes in quantity & premium not quality , at the moment they don't have competition let the New Civic come they will loose many customers.
    Grande is not their main product. They will continue to dominate with Gli. And there is no competition between Atlas and IMC.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Dear all brothers I'm requesting to you please don't drive your rides in high speed which you can't control and please avoid reckless driving, I lost my brother on friday morning...he died in an accident because of high speed.
    You can't imagine that what type of loss you're giving to your family which can never be filled.
    Please drive safely...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muneebjaved71 View Post
    Dear all brothers I'm requesting to you please don't drive your rides in high speed which you can't control and please avoid reckless driving, I lost my brother on friday morning...he died in an accident because of high speed.
    You can't imagine that what type of loss you're giving to your family which can never be filled.
    Please drive safely...
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1659677

May Allaah forgive your brother for his sins, and grant blissful patience to your family members. Aameen. A few months ago, took my Altis 1.6 to 180+ Kmph speed, but quickly slowed it down despite facing less traffic on highway. Majority of the accidents take place only because of the drivers being over confident with their driving skills. May Allaah keep us all sound and safe.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please drive safely...
    So sorry over your loss.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

Please drive safely...
    May Allah give patience to you and your family. And your brother gets higher place in jannah
    Ameen.
    i agree with you to bits.
    never drive fast

FeeL YoUng DriVE YoUnG......

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Very sad learn the loss. May Allah give your brother place in Jannah and patience to the family.

this is the exact reason that i requested from.mods that all those posts with high speed pics or writeups are to be deleted

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Please drive safely...
    Really sorry for your loss bro. May Allah swt give your brother a place in paradise ameen.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List