Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 777 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 277677727767775776777778779787827877 ... LastLast
Results 15,521 to 15,540 of 21274
Like Tree12216Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhasan View Post
    Salam everyone! I have a query related to a unique colour which toyota is offering on 11th gen corolla. The Flaxen Mica (Golden) colour. Infact it's now available in GLi too. I have barely seen 11th gen corolla in this colour. But why? What is the reason that majority of people are not choosing flaxen mica? Although I really loved this colour. It looks ravishing on corolla! And I've noticed that the car looks much bigger and classy in this colour. It gives a class like camry *that's what I think*. And as it is really unique because everyother person buying corolla in simple white (GLi) which is really common now. So anyone has any reason or fact about the colour so please response. Because I'm very interested in this unique colour!
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 571d16e581ec968fde5a3bd7e8e2c2e9

WaalikumAsalam bro. No doubt this colour looks enchanting and beautiful but we here in Pakistan have our minds set to the fact about resale value at any moment when we go to the market for buying any stuff including automobiles the first thing on our priority list is resale value. Thinking about this fact in the market the car with the most resale value is Corolla (if i am not wrong) so people try not to take any risks to attain the maximum resale value. Choosing between Flaxen Mica and Super white in a Altis grande is a tough choice because after sometime when we plan to sell our car we would face issues like less price than the super white color. One example is me lol

Another reason according to my knowledge is that white color is like a universal color, it fits any situation shines back at you at night and is the brightest when the sun is shining on it.

Also people follow the trend like I've seen 50% of the 11 gen corollas in white color so people follow what's happening and think of buying the color which is most seen on roads.

Hope it'll help you #peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

White is the most popular color in cars world wide , but one should buy the color which one likes. You only get one life then why worry for resale?
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryanhasan View Post
    Salam everyone! I have a query related to a unique colour which toyota is offering on 11th gen corolla. The Flaxen Mica (Golden) colour. Infact it's now available in GLi too. I have barely seen 11th gen corolla in this colour. But why? What is the reason that majority of people are not choosing flaxen mica? Although I really loved this colour. It looks ravishing on corolla! And I've noticed that the car looks much bigger and classy in this colour. It gives a class like camry *that's what I think*. And as it is really unique because everyother person buying corolla in simple white (GLi) which is really common now. So anyone has any reason or fact about the colour so please response. Because I'm very interested in this unique colour!
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 571d16e581ec968fde5a3bd7e8e2c2e9
    The biggest reason for not going with this colour is RESALE. This colour doesn't enjoy as good resale as white. Now, the next question that comes in mind is why it doesn't enjoy as good resale as white, the reply is it involves several factors, including the following:

- Allaah forbid, if the car meets any accident, our desi ustads won't be able to perform as good touch-up paint job on this colour, as on white colour;
    - Being metallic colour, it is harder to maintain than white, and may well lose its shine if not maintained properly.

This, according to my humble opinion, are the two big reasons why majority of people don't prefer this colour.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Guys can any one upload the inspection sheet before taking the delievery of corolla

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fahad.bari4434 View Post
    WaalikumAsalam bro. No doubt this colour looks enchanting and beautiful but we here in Pakistan have our minds set to the fact about resale value at any moment when we go to the market for buying any stuff including automobiles the first thing on our priority list is resale value. Thinking about this fact in the market the car with the most resale value is Corolla (if i am not wrong) so people try not to take any risks to attain the maximum resale value. Choosing between Flaxen Mica and Super white in a Altis grande is a tough choice because after sometime when we plan to sell our car we would face issues like less price than the super white color. One example is me lol

Another reason according to my knowledge is that white color is like a universal color, it fits any situation shines back at you at night and is the brightest when the sun is shining on it.

Also people follow the trend like I've seen 50% of the 11 gen corollas in white color so people follow what's happening and think of buying the color which is most seen on roads.

Hope it'll help you #peace
    Totally agree with you. When I read the post the first thing that came to my mind was resale. Yes, resale isn't everything but there is nothing wrong in keeping resale in mind when choosing the car and the color. Take reborn for example, it is selling for a price much much lesser than Corolla. Not just this model but the older one too. The old shape Gli is more expensive than reborn, while there is absolutely no comparison between the two cars - reborn is obviously allot better. We all know how the price of Prius depreciated. So, to be safe buying a lighter color which would sell quickly and might just even give the owner a few more Rupees when selling the car. A lighter most common color. No need to buy white, one can choose silver. In my case, we wanted black and were aware of the hardships of keeping a black car clean and tidy. Plus, the easily visible swirls, imperfections, the smallest of dents, and all the other problems with buying a black Corolla. But, we still bought it, since we like it too much.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeelmushtaq94 View Post
    Totally agree with you. When I read the post the first thing that came to my mind was resale. Yes, resale isn't everything but there is nothing wrong in keeping resale in mind when choosing the car and the color. Take reborn for example, it is selling for a price much much lesser than Corolla. Not just this model but the older one too. The old shape Gli is more expensive than reborn, while there is absolutely no comparison between the two cars - reborn is obviously allot better. We all know how the price of Prius depreciated. So, to be safe buying a lighter color which would sell quickly and might just even give the owner a few more Rupees when selling the car. A lighter most common color. No need to buy white, one can choose silver. In my case, we wanted black and were aware of the hardships of keeping a black car clean and tidy. Plus, the easily visible swirls, imperfections, the smallest of dents, and all the other problems with buying a black Corolla. But, we still bought it, since we like it too much.

Yes bro you are absolutely right. The example you mentioned about reborn and gli are true and one should buy what he likes. And the black color part I feel you bro I've witnessed the hardships . Polished, detailed and waxed this thing with the best available (at home) but after a week or so all went in vain
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
    Asad sb, did you get it checked by some authorized 3S center? I am unable to understand what is causing this sound as the wheels seem fine. On my next visit, would get the rear wheels inspected in detail as well.
    yes went to the Toyota 3s first,they said u can drive safely with this sound,theres nothing to worry but if u like the brake needs service and will cost 1500rs,i then went to a road side mechanic,he removed the brake pads,rubbed it against the floor,put it back and the sound was gone,it just might be the quality of the brake pads Toyota giving :/
    Death is only a beginning.......................

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes bro you are absolutely right. The example you mentioned about reborn and gli are true and one should buy what he likes. And the black color part I feel you bro I've witnessed the hardships . Polished, detailed and waxed this thing with the best available (at home) but after a week or so all went in vain
    Haha I do regret buying a black Corolla. But, all that regret temporarily vanishes when I see the car after wash and wax. There are no swirls yet. That might be because it rests in the garage mostly. In a year it has done 3250 kms. Let's hope the paint doesn't get worse than this.

There are nail marks on and around the door handles, and on the interior driver's side door handle, showing once again that Toyota is least concerned about quality.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Haha I do regret buying a black Corolla. But, all that regret temporarily vanishes when I see the car after wash and wax. There are no swirls yet. That might be because it rests in the garage mostly. In a year it has done 3250 kms. Let's hope the paint doesn't get worse than this.

There are nail marks on and around the door handles, and on the interior driver's side door handle, showing once again that Toyota is least concerned about quality.

The wash and wax part is actually true it's a relief watching the car when she shines back to you. And why don't you get your car glass coated, it protects the paint for years from scratches, swirls dust etc

And as you mentioned Quality and IMC are two different stories 😂

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1659677

May Allaah forgive your brother for his sins, and grant blissful patience to your family members. Aameen. A few months ago, took my Altis 1.6 to 180+ Kmph speed, but quickly slowed it down despite facing less traffic on highway. Majority of the accidents take place only because of the drivers being over confident with their driving skills. May Allaah keep us all sound and safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLTAHIR View Post
    May Allah give patience to you and your family. And your brother gets higher place in jannah
    Ameen.
    i agree with you to bits.
    never drive fast

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
    Very sad learn the loss. May Allah give your brother place in Jannah and patience to the family.

this is the exact reason that i requested from.mods that all those posts with high speed pics or writeups are to be deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Really sorry for your loss bro. May Allah swt give your brother a place in paradise ameen.

Sorry for your loss. May Allah give you and your family patience and strength and may your brother be blessed with Jannah, ameen.
    Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
    May Allah SWT grant him jannah. Ameen
    Quote Originally Posted by hungama007 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah forgive him and grant him jannatal firdous. Ameen

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1racer View Post
    Innalillahewainaeliherajiyun. I am truly saddened by your loss brother. Allah Bless his soul and grant him JANNAH as well as forgive him. I also pray that Allah grants you and your family the courage and power to face this tragic loss. My Sincere Condolences. Allah keep everyone safe and sound. (Ameen)

Speed Thrills but Kills.
    Better Safe than Sorry.
    Drive Safe Everyone.
    There is no excuse for Speeding and Stupidity !
    Quote Originally Posted by ilyasKhan View Post
    Very sad, brother! May Allah grant him jannah, and you all sabr-jameel to bear the irreparable loss (Ameen). Vey sad, indeed.
    Ameen...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The wash and wax part is actually true it's a relief watching the car when she shines back to you. And why don't you get your car glass coated, it protects the paint for years from scratches, swirls dust etc

And as you mentioned Quality and IMC are two different stories ��
    Which model Corolla do you have? The new one? Did you get it glass coated? From where and for how much?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Difference between SUPER WHITE and WHITE

SUPER WHITE

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1660623

WHITE

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1660624

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Difference between SUPER WHITE and WHITE

SUPER WHITE

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1660623

WHITE

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1660624
    Regular white is ugliest color.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Regular white is ugliest color.

Agreed bhai. I own an Altis 1.6 in Super White Colour, Alhumdulillaah. Some respected members were criticizing white Corollas in general, so thought to share the difference between both colours. By no means is super white same like white

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Agreed bhai. I own an Altis 1.6 in Super White Colour, Alhumdulillaah. Some respected members were criticizing white Corollas in general, so thought to share the difference between both colours. By no means is super white same like white
    Super white is miles better than that creamy white. It should be discontinued :/

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is not that bad. Both look good to me. Depends on personal choice.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Super white is miles better than that creamy white. It should be discontinued :/

Bhai, IMC ko shayad creamy white paint wala dabba sasta parta hai isi liye yeh discontinue nahi hoga

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It is not that bad. Both look good to me. Depends on personal choice.
    I bet if IMC begins introducing xli/gli in super white, 99 out of 100 white Corollas booked would be super white, not the creamy white

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I bet if IMC begins introducing xli/gli in super white, 99 out of 100 white Corollas booked would be super white, not the creamy white
    You seem to be comparing white and super white. There should be no doubt whatsoever that Super white looks better than white. But I have seen people with Altis 1.6 with normal white Depends on personal preference again. Although, more people prefer Super white.

Post a few pictures of your own car. Any upgrades, bro?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List