Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,620 of 21236
Like Tree12207Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Also add me in whatsapp group

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Plz suggest me good speakers for corolla under 10k?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leo_ali View Post
    Kenwood 718

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

if you are installing in the front doors go for components, would enhance your listening experience many folds.

for rear speakers choose something nominal since wen u are asking for full on staging experience rear speakers are not of much use.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    if you are installing in the front doors go for components, would enhance your listening experience many folds.

for rear speakers choose something nominal since wen u are asking for full on staging experience rear speakers are not of much use.
    Bro factory fitted speakers already installed in front doors and at rear.
    I want some good speakers because sound quality of oem speakers is not good.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro factory fitted speakers already installed in front doors and at rear.
    I want some good speakers because sound quality of oem speakers is not good.
    leave the rear door speakers as they are. just install a 2 channel amp and pioneer 1720 component set in front doors. would be worth it. u can just start off without amp too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
    leave the rear door speakers as they are. just install a 2 channel amp and pioneer 1720 component set in front doors. would be worth it. u can just start off without amp too.
    Bro what would be cost for this setup?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I sold my 2014 Corolla Grande Altis Manual in Bronze Mica color which I bought in August 2014. The thing that was haunting me from the day I bought the car was the feedbacks from previous model Altis owners about its very bad resale and on the top of it, I bought a manual Grande.

I must say that I enjoyed the ride during this 1.5 years, it drove too smoothly and the suspension was as usual top notch. No local made cars can even come closer to Corolla's suspension. But as well all know, Corolla had quality issues from the 1st day of its launch.

My car was in genuine condition, no touch up, no re-paint. However, there were a few hairline scratches here and there and some minor deep scratches (Small ones) which took the paint off from the bumpers. About the hairline scratches, I don't know how were they able to get there on the car. I used the car only for long drives when i had to go out of Lahore and the rest of the time, it was in my home garage. But after every once in a while when i inspected the car, a new hairline scratch showed up.

After using the car for one and a half year and seeing the new honda civic model in hindsight, the shape of corolla looked boring to me (Especially from the back) when i compared it with the 10th generation civic. Moreover, i thought about the effect of resale the new civic might have on altis when it gets launched and mine was a manual one which was another negative.

So one day, i posted an ad on pakwheels with a price tag of 21.50 just to know what kind of offers i get. Got a few calls, not much from the prospective buyers, someone offering 20, others 20.50 but I was not willing to let it go below 21. I was in no hurry.

Just a few days ago, got a call from a buyer and he came to see the car from out of lahore, was much satisfied with the condition and started his offer from 20. Told him point blank that my last point of negotiation is 21.25. I judged from his looks that he has liked the car and he will buy it. After a brief discussion and a few more offers, we settled for an amount a in the middle of 21 and 21.25 lacs.

Delivered the car today after receiving the payment in my account, with all genuine things, extras were only the yoko db tires. So this was my brief stay with my Altis Grande Manual. Now I am going to wait for Civic to get launched before buying myself a new car. In the meanwhile, Vitz and City zindabad.

Any comments on the price I sold the vehicle, are welcome? any other suggestions or inputs about buying a new car are also welcome.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
    I sold my 2014 Corolla Grande Altis Manual in Bronze Mica color which I bought in August 2014. The thing that was haunting me from the day I bought the car was the feedbacks from previous model Altis owners about its very bad resale and on the top of it, I bought a manual Grande.

I must say that I enjoyed the ride during this 1.5 years, it drove too smoothly and the suspension was as usual top notch. No local made cars can even come closer to Corolla's suspension. But as well all know, Corolla had quality issues from the 1st day of its launch.

My car was in genuine condition, no touch up, no re-paint. However, there were a few hairline scratches here and there and some minor deep scratches (Small ones) which took the paint off from the bumpers. About the hairline scratches, I don't know how were they able to get there on the car. I used the car only for long drives when i had to go out of Lahore and the rest of the time, it was in my home garage. But after every once in a while when i inspected the car, a new hairline scratch showed up.

After using the car for one and a half year and seeing the new honda civic model in hindsight, the shape of corolla looked boring to me (Especially from the back) when i compared it with the 10th generation civic. Moreover, i thought about the effect of resale the new civic might have on altis when it gets launched and mine was a manual one which was another negative.

So one day, i posted an ad on pakwheels with a price tag of 21.50 just to know what kind of offers i get. Got a few calls, not much from the prospective buyers, someone offering 20, others 20.50 but I was not willing to let it go below 21. I was in no hurry.

Just a few days ago, got a call from a buyer and he came to see the car from out of lahore, was much satisfied with the condition and started his offer from 20. Told him point blank that my last point of negotiation is 21.25. I judged from his looks that he has liked the car and he will buy it. After a brief discussion and a few more offers, we settled for an amount a in the middle of 21 and 21.25 lacs.

Delivered the car today after receiving the payment in my account, with all genuine things, extras were only the yoko db tires. So this was my brief stay with my Altis Grande Manual. Now I am going to wait for Civic to get launched before buying myself a new car. In the meanwhile, Vitz and City zindabad.

Any comments on the price I sold the vehicle, are welcome? any other suggestions or inputs about buying a new car are also welcome.
    How much the car costed u?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rabeel_fariq View Post
    How much the car costed u?
    Well, you can safely minus the Withholding tax from your calculation as I got that adjusted in my salary, the enitre amount.

It wont be fair to push the registration amount on the new buyer as I used the car when it was fresh and crisp and kept it using for 1.5 years. When i bought it, it was 21,70,500 including the freight.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well, you can safely minus the Withholding tax from your calculation as I got that adjusted in my salary, the enitre amount.

It wont be fair to push the registration amount on the new buyer as I used the car when it was fresh and crisp and kept it using for 1.5 years. When i bought it, it was 21,70,500 including the freight.
    If i was at your place my demand for the car would be 22.25
    And would be happy selling around 21.75 to 22
    Because u ajdusted the Withholding tax in your salary but still its your expense
    However i agree that seller losses the amount of money on registration and extra accessories
    Few months back i posted an add for my altis1.6 and demand was 21.45 anf tbh i had an offer of 21.15

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

If i was at your place my demand for the car would be 22.25
    And would be happy selling around 21.75 to 22
    Because u ajdusted the Withholding tax in your salary but still its your expense
    However i agree that seller losses the amount of money on registration and extra accessories
    Few months back i posted an add for my altis1.6 and demand was 21.45 anf tbh i had an offer of 21.15
    Rabeel bhai I think he sold at a good price. 1.8 variants are hard to sell plus wo bhi manual. In the range you are mentioning one can find clean civic oriel prosmatic.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Rabeel bhai I think he sold at a good price. 1.8 variants are hard to sell plus wo bhi manual. In the range you are mentioning one can find clean civic oriel prosmatic.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    Hmmm...but still i think he sold 50k less (he sold the car at dealer price)....grande is around 23 to 23.50 max
    2013 civic top of the line is around 20.50 to 21.50 max

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

@rabeel_fariq bhai

How did you get this deep scratch?

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1663317

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    @rabeel_fariq bhai

How did you get this deep scratch?

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1663317
    There are plenty of stupid bikers around :-(

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro what would be cost for this setup?
    component prices start from 5K. i think minimum is JVC base model components for 5.5K. u can get a 2 channel orignal sony or kenwood amp for around 6K.

go for it and u gonna like the sound for sure. keep rear speakers working without amp from pre directly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

There are plenty of stupid bikers around :-(
    I also feel afraid of bikers more than any thing else while driving my Altis 1.6. Some times, they come so close to car that you literally have your heart in your mouth. Any plans to rectify it?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

has anyone tried installing multimedia sterring controls in altis or gli etc ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You have sold your car in good price.
    I will also sale my car but after new civic's launch because I will buy new civic.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mohummed.ahmed View Post
    I also feel afraid of bikers more than any thing else while driving my Altis 1.6. Some times, they come so close to car that you literally have your heart in your mouth. Any plans to rectify it?
    You cant do much...just resite ayat-ul-qursi and 4-Qul for your safety...baki ye choti choti cheezain to hoti rehti hain

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List