Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 808 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 308708758798806807808809810818858908 ... LastLast
Results 16,141 to 16,160 of 21236
Like Tree12207Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Taxation issues

Calling all car experts as I am a noob in understanding the situation I am in. I have bought GLI in Jan 2015 from Toyota Central Karachi and assigned their excise agent to register my car. That went smoothly when in Dec 2015, I went to pay the yearly tax and found out that there is some check in system which is set to "Not OK" and reason being that FBR hasn't received the WHT tax and stuff. Upon asking TCM, they provided me with a challan from Indust Motors mentioning the tax has been forwarded on my behalf.

Now to get this sorted, the person at excise office is demaning Rs. 5000 under the table money to remove the check and set it to "OK" followed by yearly tax submission which I have been told is Rs 10,750 per year for non tax filed (such as myself).

I need to know if there is any other way I can get the job done without spending a dime against something I do not deserve to do. Also if the tax amount is legit as per current regime.

A quick help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Baleno1300 View Post
    Has anyone installed these switches in their corolla.?
    The control switches next to the power side mirrors switch.
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673159

These USB sockets
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673160

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673161

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -167316411th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673165
    Not in corolla but I have installed this usb socket in my baleno and its working perfect
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Diary Of A Heartbreak Kid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -167316411th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673165
    I have installed this 2-port USB charger in Toyota Passo
    jiyo aur jeenay do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Today I parked my Corolla in the sun for two hours. Came back and immediately turned on the AC. On the way the dashboard started producing continuous tick tick sounds which won't stop until the car was driven on a perfectly smooth road. After all this when I parked the car I pushed the top of the dashboard to see if it was actually the dashboard that was producing this sound. Upon little pressure press the dashboard would start producing the same sound - upon pressing and releasing. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

This car is driving me crazy from day one. There were sounds coming from the front side windows and now this. It has many small interior imperfections. The car has done only 4000 kms. This is absolutely crap quality product from Toyota. I am totally shocked. How can a brand new car turn out to be this bad.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeelmushtaq94 View Post
    Today I parked my Corolla in the sun for two hours. Came back and immediately turned on the AC. On the way the dashboard started producing continuous tick tick sounds which won't stop until the car was driven on a perfectly smooth road. After all this when I parked the car I pushed the top of the dashboard to see if it was actually the dashboard that was producing this sound. Upon little pressure press the dashboard would start producing the same sound - upon pressing and releasing. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

This car is driving me crazy from day one. There were sounds coming from the front side windows and now this. It has many small interior imperfections. The car has done only 4000 kms. This is absolutely crap quality product from Toyota. I am totally shocked. How can a brand new car turn out to be this bad.
    Bro, i have sympathies, few days back ma na bhi apni grande ka yehi issue yahan bataya. I tried alot to check lakin kuch samajh nae ahta k kis exact place se ahti lakin jab gari chalata tou ahti rehti hai.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bad news for Corolla Altis 1.8 owners.

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan - 11703102 965354423518516 3284164290774850608 n?ohe6a10a29cfc22b68cc09167ece3e4b12
    Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hbokhari99 View Post
    Bro, i have sympathies, few days back ma na bhi apni grande ka yehi issue yahan bataya. I tried alot to check lakin kuch samajh nae ahta k kis exact place se ahti lakin jab gari chalata tou ahti rehti hai.

It's a click click sound. Lagataar aati hai, thori si bhi kharab road ho to. Rear view mirror se nhn aati, I am sure of that. It is coming from around the dashboard near the defogging vents for side mirrors. And can be easily heard when one presses the soft top of the dashboard. Weirdly, the dashboard can be pressed and moves quite easily. I think it is due to the whole joint of the soft top material (which can be deformed, rubbery) and the hard plastic of the defogging vents to the front AC vents and again till the other defogging vent.

Seriously, mera to dil hi ur gaya hai is gari se. Sirf 4000 chali hai or azaab main dala hoa hai. Kabhi aik masla kabhi dosra. All interior faults though.

Does your car still make that sound?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673159

These USB sockets
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673160

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1673161

I bought one online but they are big for corolla socket. Till yet old modle corolla's switches are selling online that are bigger in dimensions.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

what we can expect from local industry!!!!!!!! these type of mistakes ....car industry dont know about the exact cc (displacement).....im sure there are hundreds of errors in whole car even in engines!!!!! fu dem!!!!!!!!!
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

It's a click click sound. Lagataar aati hai, thori si bhi kharab road ho to. Rear view mirror se nhn aati, I am sure of that. It is coming from around the dashboard near the defogging vents for side mirrors. And can be easily heard when one presses the soft top of the dashboard. Weirdly, the dashboard can be pressed and moves quite easily. I think it is due to the whole joint of the soft top material (which can be deformed, rubbery) and the hard plastic of the defogging vents to the front AC vents and again till the other defogging vent.

Seriously, mera to dil hi ur gaya hai is gari se. Sirf 4000 chali hai or azaab main dala hoa hai. Kabhi aik masla kabhi dosra. All interior faults though.

bro ...dont be dis heart !!!! these petty things happens .....i bought my brand new civic 14 ......and some weird sound also coming from hand brake console after driving 15k it vanished away.....road conditions are worst here in our country we have to accept some noises
    vtec roxx!!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yes meri yeh 3500 se shuro huien thien aur same aap ki wali situation, duup mein parked thi aur phir os k baad se shuro. Ahbi 5500 hogayi and still. Ma tou ab music laga leta hun tou ignore these type of sounds but still. Mujhe lagta k koi dashboard k andarr koi cheez khuli pari or maybe defogger vents k through andarr chala gaya hai :'/ ab banda ignore karnay k ilawa kuch nae kar sakta yaar.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Where to buy these USB Sockets ?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

FOR MISTERIOUS SOUNDS:

These sounds are generated from hinges of front doors but dueto plastic insulations echo on edges of dash and roof corners. Solution is to apply greese at hinges and door stoper. After applying open / shut the door many times and repeat if needed. All sounds will get disappear InshaAllah.
    www.dr-tanveer.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by talhabinomar View Post
    Where to buy these USB Sockets ?
    Search pakwheel accesoories section
    www.dr-tanveer.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Wink

Sell it and buy city to be honest it has way better build quality and that's an awful truth for corolla lovers.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have the Same issue. There is one tick tick sound which u have mentioned coming from somewhere in dashboard. I faced this issue when my car was 2000 km driven. Now it's 28k driven. Btw my back seat somewhere from left also produce some khar khar sound. But when some sitting there then no sound.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    Sell it and buy cityto be honest it has way better build quality and that's an awful truth for corolla lovers.
    I have civic 9th gen. And to be honest it has the same bad build quality as corolla. The seats make terrible squeaky sounds and the plastic layer on door side panels has peeled off. The car is only 18k driven in 3 years.

If quality is the concern only then JDMS fulfill this aspect.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Instead of bearing this daily agony get your dashboard opened through 3s nd get the lose part fixed, removing the dash top is no brainer it's plug nd play job.
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
    I have the Same issue. There is one tick tick sound which u have mentioned coming from somewhere in dashboard. I faced this issue when my car was 2000 km driven. Now it's 28k driven. Btw my back seat somewhere from left also produce some khar khar sound. But when some sitting there then no sound.

Quote Originally Posted by hbokhari99 View Post
    Yes meri yeh 3500 se shuro huien thien aur same aap ki wali situation, duup mein parked thi aur phir os k baad se shuro. Ahbi 5500 hogayi and still. Ma tou ab music laga leta hun tou ignore these type of sounds but still. Mujhe lagta k koi dashboard k andarr koi cheez khuli pari or maybe defogger vents k through andarr chala gaya hai :'/ ab banda ignore karnay k ilawa kuch nae kar sakta yaar.

Did you try anything to fix this? I can't bear such a sound. What good is all that sound proofing when you get to enjoy repetitive continuous sounds coming from inside the car.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you try anything to fix this? I can't bear such a sound. What good is all that sound proofing when you get to enjoy repetitive continuous sounds coming from inside the car.
    Once i tried the dealership but unoy na kaha k aisay nae bata saktay kuch, dashboard khol kar foam rakh k dekh letay hain or else any manufacturing fault. New car and dashboard kholna, like seriously? :'/ khair dont worry, kuch time tak yeh sounds khudi hi minimum hojaani

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List