Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 16,161 to 16,180 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    Sell it and buy city to be honest it has way better build quality and that's an awful truth for corolla lovers.
    Sir, City ke apnai masail hain. I choose Corolla over City for some reasons. Did the proper research. But, up till now, I am honestly totally disappointed. And it is the initial years where the car is actually supposed to appeal more.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RL589 View Post
    what we can expect from local industry!!!!!!!! these type of mistakes ....car industry dont know about the exact cc (displacement).....im sure there are hundreds of errors in whole car even in engines!!!!! fu dem!!!!!!!!!
    Haha I did expect allot. That is because of the price of the car. Such an expensive car and such crap quality.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adeelmushtaq94 View Post
    Haha I did expect allot. That is because of the price of the car. Such an expensive car and such crap quality.
    Mein na bhi bht kuch expect kiya tha cuz top of the line variant hai grande tou obviously kuch tou better quality hogi hi

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Well ab jo kuch bhi hai, shukarr hi karrna chahiyeh. Maslay tou har cheez mein hi nikal ahtay hain.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hbokhari99 View Post
    Mein na bhi bht kuch expect kiya tha cuz top of the line variant hai grande tou obviously kuch tou better quality hogi hi

Well ab jo kuch bhi hai, shukarr hi karrna chahiyeh. Maslay tou har cheez mein hi nikal ahtay hain.

Aglai saal nikal aatai ya usse aglai saal Pehla saal pura nhn hoa gari ka and masail. And all that sound proofing now means that we are insulated from outside noise, but they have gladly left the inside noises there to keep us entertained. I will wait it out. If the issue becomes too hard to bear then I will surely go for repair as suggested by @itsgumbys.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Aglai saal nikal aatai ya usse aglai saal Pehla saal pura nhn hoa gari ka and masail. And all that sound proofing now means that we are insulated from outside noise, but they have gladly left the inside noises there to keep us entertained. I will wait it out. If the issue becomes too hard to bear then I will surely go for repair as suggested by @itsgumbys.
    Yeah sure bro. Khair sometimes glasses holder mein rayban wali glasses rakho tou os mein se irritating si tick tick ahti rehti ha.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Yeah sure bro. Khair sometimes glasses holder mein rayban wali glasses rakho tou os mein se irritating si tick tick ahti rehti ha.

So what you are saying is ke main sab bottle holders in doors main bottles rakh doon and cup holders main cups main marbles waghera daal doon takke beshumaar or awazain aain or ye awaaz na sunai de?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sir, City ke apnai masail hain. I choose Corolla over City for some reasons. Did the proper research. But, up till now, I am honestly totally disappointed. And it is the initial years where the car is actually supposed to appeal more.
    You know what, I agree with you somehow, in the end bus phr sabar shukar karain and hope that the new incoming companies will bring us better quality.

I have the same issue with my 2010 Altis, whenever its under the sun for prolonged periods I get that chik chik sound from the back where the speakers are located jesi apkay dashboard say ari hai. So this is a "Khandaani" problem in corolla. I would say maybe avoid sunlight or just listen to music to ignore it which is what I do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Sell it and buy city to be honest it has way better build quality and that's an awful truth for corolla lovers.
    Not true.
    Bought brand new City in 2011. Sold it in 2015 and bought Corolla.
    Interior build quality is same. Metal wise Corolla is far better.
    Just open the trunk of both the cars and feel the difference. City's trunk lid is very light. Very thin metal sheet.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Did you try anything to fix this? I can't bear such a sound. What good is all that sound proofing when you get to enjoy repetitive continuous sounds coming from inside the car.
    Dear i had same issue last year, i have driven my Gli 1.3 MT 2700km and started hearing this tick tick sound. I went to 3s dealership they did try and end with nothing. I was also very disappointed just like you lolzzzz what i have done i hav sold out after driven 4500 and went for City Aspire.

My office city is 200,000 km driven 2009 model no noise from it, i was very impressed so i have chosen city aspire. I have driven 1500km my city and parked in sun and started getting sounds from sunvisors hahahaha front ac vents grill plastic became deshape ...... and bla bla what i told u

Endless conclusion local variants do have these faults in any variants weather city, civic or toyota..so go for that product whose resale is good. One thing more current owner of my both cards which i have sold they are satisfied they are not bother about such sounds and even never noticed i think....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Bro i had same exp with both toyota and honda city started at 1400km and toyota started at 1700km ..... believe me just ignore it and live with it atleast your machine got good resale value...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    I have civic 9th gen. And to be honest it has the same bad build quality as corolla. The seats make terrible squeaky sounds and the plastic layer on door side panels has peeled off. The car is only 18k driven in 3 years.

If quality is the concern only then JDMS fulfill this aspect.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    bro same here .....mine leather seats especially front seat of my civic make noises chu chu ...chu chu ....when i adjust my back ......sometimes i think to open the seats and grease them .....them not enough time and brain...lol....mine also peeling off door handles ......one side i have remove all bt scratching ...looking bettter ....
    vtec roxx!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aamirshahnawaz View Post
    Calling all car experts as I am a noob in understanding the situation I am in. I have bought GLI in Jan 2015 from Toyota Central Karachi and assigned their excise agent to register my car. That went smoothly when in Dec 2015, I went to pay the yearly tax and found out that there is some check in system which is set to "Not OK" and reason being that FBR hasn't received the WHT tax and stuff. Upon asking TCM, they provided me with a challan from Indust Motors mentioning the tax has been forwarded on my behalf.

Now to get this sorted, the person at excise office is demaning Rs. 5000 under the table money to remove the check and set it to "OK" followed by yearly tax submission which I have been told is Rs 10,750 per year for non tax filed (such as myself).

I need to know if there is any other way I can get the job done without spending a dime against something I do not deserve to do. Also if the tax amount is legit as per current regime.

A quick help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
    I can only help you out for the second part of your question, I assume you to possess Sindh Excise registered car, in which case you need to pay 6,500 rupees against 1-year token fee payment for a 1299 cc car:

Motor Vehicle Tax: 1,500*
    WHT u/s 234B (Non-Filer): 5,000

* The rate of Motor Vehicle Tax may have been increased, but the difference would hardly be 400-500 rupees.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Hi, I've had my Grande since May and from the last 3 months I've noticed that all four doors, especially the two at the front have started vibrating and squeaking. At first this only happened while passing over potholes but now the doors vibrate even while passing over slight imperfections. Although I agree that local cars do not have the best build quality, this constant vibration really ruins the ambience of an other wise sound less cabin. Has anyone faced a similar problem?
    Is there any tested solution?
    Any help will be appreciated!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by navidhashmi View Post
    Dear i had same issue last year, i have driven my Gli 1.3 MT 2700km and started hearing this tick tick sound. I went to 3s dealership they did try and end with nothing. I was also very disappointed just like you lolzzzz what i have done i hav sold out after driven 4500 and went for City Aspire.

My office city is 200,000 km driven 2009 model no noise from it, i was very impressed so i have chosen city aspire. I have driven 1500km my city and parked in sun and started getting sounds from sunvisors hahahaha front ac vents grill plastic became deshape ...... and bla bla what i told u

Endless conclusion local variants do have these faults in any variants weather city, civic or toyota..so go for that product whose resale is good. One thing more current owner of my both cards which i have sold they are satisfied they are not bother about such sounds and even never noticed i think....
    I was actually thinking of selling the Corolla and buying an Aspire, 1.5, for the same money. Thank you for your comments. Will try to get used to the tick tick sounds. Disappointed, heartbroken, but will get used to it I think that it is due to the newer soft material on top which doesn't blend well at the joints of hard and soft material thereby producing continuous irritating sounds after being parked in the sun for too long. And this clearly can't be fixed. If it was a problem of a nut or bolt at one place then why would the whole dashboard make this sound. Will park the car outside today to see if it does only happen when the car is parked in direct sunlight.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by the129man View Post
    Hi, I've had my Grande since May and from the last 3 months I've noticed that all four doors, especially the two at the front have started vibrating and squeaking. At first this only happened while passing over potholes but now the doors vibrate even while passing over slight imperfections. Although I agree that local cars do not have the best build quality, this constant vibration really ruins the ambience of an other wise sound less cabin. Has anyone faced a similar problem?
    Is there any tested solution?
    Any help will be appreciated!

Same here. You will be facing more surprises soon I am guessing Yes, the exact same sound coming from the front doors' windows area. I have either stopped noticing it or it has gone away but it was very prominent before. Mine used to make that sound only on bad roads. Try to keep the windows closed - enjoy the AC. It helps lower the sounds.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

You know what, I agree with you somehow, in the end bus phr sabar shukar karain and hope that the new incoming companies will bring us better quality.

I have the same issue with my 2010 Altis, whenever its under the sun for prolonged periods I get that chik chik sound from the back where the speakers are located jesi apkay dashboard say ari hai. So this is a "Khandaani" problem in corolla. I would say maybe avoid sunlight or just listen to music to ignore it which is what I do.
    Sir Allah khair kare. Ab or masail na aa jain, iska dar hai. Corolla is totally unpredictable. Both cars have their own plus points. It depends on preference in the end.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Strange to hear this. Indus apparently has decreased the quality a lot. We own a 9th gen 2003 corolla and over these years and with over 300k km on the clock, the car still is as silent as it used to be when it rolled out of the showroom Alhamdulillah.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

I have booked a Grande with the changes coming up. Expecting delivery in End May / Early June.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
    Not true.
    Bought brand new City in 2011. Sold it in 2015 and bought Corolla.
    Interior build quality is same. Metal wise Corolla is far better.
    Just open the trunk of both the cars and feel the difference. City's trunk lid is very light. Very thin metal sheet.
    This is something I felt while sitting in both 2016 city aspire and corolla, maybe I am wrong

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List