Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 860 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
Results 17,181 to 17,200 of 21267
Like Tree12214Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #17181
    PakWheeler Follow
    ibbz87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    guys,
    going to detail my new grande to protect its paint.
    i have a question though, as you all know we have dust issue in pakistan. once you are done with one panel and moving to another one dust is already setting on the car. what is my best bet to avoid the dust while i am detailing the car?
    obviously most of us dont have fully covered garages, only a car porch exposed from one or 2 sides so dust seems inevitable. any suggestions?
    e.g wait for a rainy day and detail soon after it rained so there is not dust for at least sometime.

  3. #17182
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammdasim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Autophile sir what you think would be current market for gli and 1.6 altis without immobiliser? Should the owner worried for resale or wait till the facelift version and bear the maximum loss!

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  4. #17183
    PakWheeler Follow
    rim333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    My altis cvti is due next month. Can you guys recommend replacement tires and their cost.
    Yokohama
    Pirelli
    Michelin

    Also what size is best suited keeping in mind rear body / tire gap. I want it reduced. All this on original rims

  5. #17184
    PakWheeler Follow
    FaisalAzeem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Any body noticed the short head room in grande as compared to GLI. I think in Grande its too narrow and a person's head touches the roof even after adjusting the height of seat.

  6. #17185
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,578
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by muhammdasim View Post
    Autophile sir what you think would be current market for gli and 1.6 altis without immobiliser? Should the owner worried for resale or wait till the facelift version and bear the maximum loss!

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app
    I do not think there will be any major affect on resale, may be a little bit as the latest one would cost more and waiting period is also four-five months. Personally I do not think one should be worried too much about it.
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  7. #17186
    PakWheeler Follow
    muhammdasim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

    Default

    Yes I agree with you and i have the same thought. Immobiliser will only protect the car if parked unattended and cannot help in snatching and people taking it about like some miracle happened. I heard stories where theif drag the car without starting it for hiding and do the rest after words. Anyway God is the only one to protect all of us from any mishaps.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using PW Forums mobile app

  8. #17187
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rim333 View Post
    My altis cvti is due next month. Can you guys recommend replacement tires and their cost.
    Yokohama
    Pirelli
    Michelin

    Also what size is best suited keeping in mind rear body / tire gap. I want it reduced. All this on original rims

    In this order

    michellin
    yokohama advance db
    pirelli P1
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  9. #17188
    PakWheeler Follow
    agecoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    711
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Sir personal experience buy advan db yokohama.
    People recomends many becoz they didnt try yokohama.
    U will love
    So quiet tyres

  10. #17189
    PakWheeler Follow
    rim333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    any idea about price or a good dealer in karachi?

  11. #17190
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rim333 View Post
    any idea about price or a good dealer in karachi?
    If you're asking about price of tyre than sheikh brothers at Karachi are the only one who import Yokohama in Pakistan and supply them all over Pakistan

  12. #17191
    PakWheeler Follow
    asharab.butt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    19
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    My father is planning to get a new corolla and he wants to get a gli at as it is 'better' value for money but i am trying to persuade him for getting a 1.6 altis as i heard it has better mileage. Now can anyone confirm this, My father went to a dealership and was told that the gli will give around 11-12 kmpl whereas altis will give 8-9 kmpl in city with ac.


    Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

  13. #17192
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    salmanrasheedpsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Peshawar
    Posts
    1,709
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FaisalAzeem View Post
    Any body noticed the short head room in grande as compared to GLI. I think in Grande its too narrow and a person's head touches the roof even after adjusting the height of seat.
    Yes n datz due to sunroof , the roof lining is comparaTively lower

    Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

  14. #17193
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asharab.butt View Post
    My father is planning to get a new corolla and he wants to get a gli at as it is 'better' value for money but i am trying to persuade him for getting a 1.6 altis as i heard it has better mileage. Now can anyone confirm this, My father went to a dealership and was told that the gli will give around 11-12 kmpl whereas altis will give 8-9 kmpl in city with ac.


    Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
    The mileage he claimed is actually the opposite. 1.6 gives around 12 and 1.3 does 10.
    Get 1.6 it's more pleasurable to drive.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  15. #17194
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Naweed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,469
    Follows
    12
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    If you're asking about price of tyre than sheikh brothers at Karachi are the only one who import Yokohama in Pakistan and supply them all over Pakistan
    where in karachi is there shop .. any contact no .. thanks
    "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you."

  16. #17195
    exo
    exo is offline
    PakWheeler Follow
    exo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    I do not think there will be any major affect on resale, may be a little bit as the latest one would cost more and waiting period is also four-five months. Personally I do not think one should be worried too much about it.
    Right now, gli with immobilizer has 150k premium on it, one without immobilizer has 90-110k premium on it. Even right now there is a difference of 40-60k between the cars, this difference will only grow in the used car market. In a few years this difference might grow to one lac, but owners shouldn't be loosing sleep over it because if they intend to get rid of the car now and get a new one, they would be facing more loss because of registration,insurance,wht and other expenses involved.

  17. #17196
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,636
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naweed View Post
    where in karachi is there shop .. any contact no .. thanks

    Call Mr Kashif at 021 34526958.
    That's the official number of Yokohama Pakistan ( shaikh brothers )

  18. #17197
    PakWheeler Follow
    AffaanAlAziz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    709
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exo View Post
    Right now, gli with immobilizer has 150k premium on it, one without immobilizer has 90-110k premium on it. Even right now there is a difference of 40-60k between the cars, this difference will only grow in the used car market. In a few years this difference might grow to one lac, but owners shouldn't be loosing sleep over it because if they intend to get rid of the car now and get a new one, they would be facing more loss because of registration,insurance,wht and other expenses involved.
    There is no premium on gli without immobiliser. Ready stock (2016) is available at dealerships at invoice price. Even Altis without immobiliser is available for 9k less than the invoice price! So already this bay of more than Rs. 150k has created... which would only grow with time...

    sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
    Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
    Enzo Ferrari

  19. #17198
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Call Mr Kashif at 021 34526958.
    That's the official number of Yokohama Pakistan ( shaikh brothers )
    I'm dealing with his distributor in Lahore. If anyone has a chance there is a huge difference between the tyres from Saif and this fellow just seeing them at first sight.

  20. #17199
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Sarkaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    1
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    I'm dealing with his distributor in Lahore. If anyone has a chance there is a huge difference between the tyres from Saif and this fellow just seeing them at first sight.
    So what are you suggesting, who has better tires ?
    Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
    Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

  21. #17200
    PakWheeler Follow
    pakwheeler150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I m using euro star in my grande, since May 2015.its now 14000 on odo .I m 100% Satisfied with these.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •