Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 912 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 4128128629029109119129139149229621012 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,240 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #18221
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Yeah, 1.8 with old school 2 generation and 10years old R18 engine. Also, our normal fuel of PSO has an octane rate of 87 and total is mantaining the octane rate at 88-89.
    It needs high octane for the proper working of turbo. A great number of 1.5 turbo has been booked. I don't know how people gonna find high octane. Even in Lahore, sometimes it is available sometimes not


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Janab I have mentioned this again...2ZR-FE is not new...it's a decade old engine that Toyota Indus did not give in 10th gen corolla.
    R18 has no replacement in 1.8 category so it's still new where as 2ZR-FE has a replacement which is 2ZR-FAE and pity is that 11th gen corolla still doesn't have it.
    And R18 doesn't need hi octane that is the requirement of 1.5 Turbo.

    Bringing in engine debate is useless...both R18 and 2ZR are very good engines; powerful, reliable and fuel efficient.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  3. #18222
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    Janab I have mentioned this again...2ZR-FE is not new...it's a decade old engine that Toyota Indus did not give in 10th gen corolla.
    R18 has no replacement in 1.8 category so it's still new where as 2ZR-FE has a replacement which is 2ZR-FAE and pity is that 11th gen corolla still doesn't have it.
    And R18 doesn't need hi octane that is the requirement of 1.5 Turbo.

    Bringing in engine debate is useless...both R18 and 2ZR are very good engines; powerful, reliable and fuel efficient.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    Bro, I qouted you and quote you again that 2zrfe is new for Pakistani market. Don't compare Pakistani market with japanese. R18 is a 10 year old engine in Pakistan.
    I never said 1.8 needs high octane.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  4. #18223
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,509
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Bro, I qouted you and quote you again that 2zrfe is new for Pakistani market. Don't compare Pakistani market with japanese. R18 is a 10 year old engine in Pakistan.
    I never said 1.8 needs high octane.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    So bro if Indus had introduced 2nzfe after 15 years...you still have called it new?
    This is the actual problem...we get decade old stuff and then we call it new.
    And engine is an engine whether it's Japan or Pakistan....it's our right to get new stuff.
    Honda atleast introduces engines with minor upgrades...reborn had R18a1 and 9th gen had R18z1.

    P.S I have no problem with R18 and 2ZR both are beasts in their own way.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

  5. #18224
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,642
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Typical honda guy
    Which varaint is making headlines?
    Which variant is top of the line?
    Argue on the basis of factual statments instead of running in a circle. Still it's a civic with old engine and new body, and stay happy in buying a car with same old engine.



    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Please quote me if I was the one who said "it's making headlines" did I say that? I was only trying to inform that Civic doesn't need hi-octane, and old or new a 1.8 engine doesn't change it's name to Cultus, it's still a Civic. Try to get the point before getting emotional and using words like "typical"
    Still your choice if you want to argue further for a useless tag you have created in your mind. I'm out of giving you explanations. Chill


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  6. #18225
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Please quote me if I was the one who said "it's making headlines" did I say that? I was only trying to inform that Civic doesn't need hi-octane, and old or new a 1.8 engine doesn't change it's name to Cultus, it's still a Civic. Try to get the point before getting emotional and using words like "typical"
    Still your choice if you want to argue further for a useless tag you have created in your mind. I'm out of giving you explanations. Chill


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
    All i can say is, "LoL"


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  7. #18226
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,642
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    All i can say is, "LoL"


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Same here


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  8. #18227
    PakWheeler Follow
    hishamkhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Peshawar
    Age
    33
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
    So bro if Indus had introduced 2nzfe after 15 years...you still have called it new?
    This is the actual problem...we get decade old stuff and then we call it new.
    And engine is an engine whether it's Japan or Pakistan....it's our right to get new stuff.
    Honda atleast introduces engines with minor upgrades...reborn had R18a1 and 9th gen had R18z1.

    P.S I have no problem with R18 and 2ZR both are beasts in their own way.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
    I agree.. the current engine in Grande may be new for us but it actually is a decade old engine internationally.. a "new" engine would have been if Indus had introduced the 1.8 Valvematic in Grande like its offered in the Premio.. that would have been sweet..

    However, what wud be interesting to see is how much horsepower Atlas churns out from that R18 in the new Civic as the new Civic looks big and needs a good powerful engine..

  9. #18228
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Price check how much grande 2015 feb bronze mica 3570 kms can fetch
    Karachi registered !
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  10. #18229
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    Price check how much grande 2015 feb bronze mica 3570 kms can fetch
    Karachi registered !
    3570km only? :O Well, the price can be 22 coz of the new and improved model have more goodies.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  11. #18230
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hishamkhan View Post
    I agree.. the current engine in Grande may be new for us but it actually is a decade old engine internationally.. a "new" engine would have been if Indus had introduced the 1.8 Valvematic in Grande like its offered in the Premio.. that would have been sweet..

    However, what wud be interesting to see is how much horsepower Atlas churns out from that R18 in the new Civic as the new Civic looks big and needs a good powerful engine..
    Same old engine, same would be the horsepower and torque :p


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  12. #18231
    PakWheeler Follow
    2B0l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    3570km only? :O Well, the price can be 22 coz of the new and improved model have more goodies.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Are u in sane .? Bhai 2014mode grande b koi 22.5-23 se kam nhe deta
    :

  13. #18232
    PakWheeler Follow
    2B0l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Other
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    Price check how much grande 2015 feb bronze mica 3570 kms can fetch
    Karachi registered !
    23.5 minimum for isb reg
    Dnt know about khir reg
    :

  14. #18233
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    3570km only? :O Well, the price can be 22 coz of the new and improved model have more goodies.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Yes 3570kms only i used it as a third car aur sir abhi roza band hua nhi k lagna shuru hogaya app ko
    22 is low sir chori ka price
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  15. #18234
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2B0l View Post
    23.5 minimum for isb reg
    Dnt know about khir reg
    I am expecting 23.50
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  16. #18235
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    I am expecting 23.50
    Well, your car is 1.5 years old.
    New and improved model is in the market now at 23.75
    Expect maximum 22.50


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #18236
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by 2B0l View Post
    Are u in sane .? Bhai 2014mode grande b koi 22.5-23 se kam nhe deta
    What do you mean by in sane?
    Am i casting a spell or making a joke out of you here?
    Toyota sure was selling black grande 2015 Lahore registered in June at the price of 22.10

    It doesn't matter what you think about the price of your car. Market price of old model is less as compare to the new one.


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #18237
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Grande old model price has decreased as compare to new and improved one

  19. #18238
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Well, your car is 1.5 years old.
    New and improved model is in the market now at 23.75
    Expect maximum 22.50


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Sir you right new is for 2370+reg+wht+own(if someone need it on urgentbasis )
    I have few offers of 22.90 from dealers and few offers around 23.15 from pakwheels as i have posted add on pw aswell
    Thats why expecting 23.50
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

  20. #18239
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,634
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aqgmbest View Post
    Sir you right new is for 2370+reg+wht+own(if someone need it on urgentbasis )
    I have few offers of 22.90 from dealers and few offers around 23.15 from pakwheels as i have posted add on pw aswell
    Thats why expecting 23.50
    My advice to you sell it out asap


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  21. #18240
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    aqgmbest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,827
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    My advice to you sell it out asap


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    I know i am getting good offers but i am confused what to do after that have 3 options
    1 grande ugraded
    2 civic x
    3 vezel
    They Hate Us Because They Aint Us !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •