Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 928 of 1062 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189269279289299309389781028 ... LastLast
Results 18,541 to 18,560 of 21236
Like Tree12207Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #18541
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hungama007 View Post
    Can you give us some suggestions.


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Well, my cousin has installed in his City. I think, every aftermarket lock system has this feature


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  3. #18542
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,635
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Well, my cousin has installed in his City. I think, every aftermarket lock system has this feature


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most aftermarket lock systems have a feature of locking with brake pedal


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  4. #18543
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Most aftermarket lock systems have a feature of locking with brake pedal


    Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    You are right but top of the line cars should come with this feature from the company.

  5. #18544
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Most aftermarket lock systems have a feature of locking with brake pedal


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
    AFAIK, its locked by speed or gets auto locked after sometime


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  6. #18545
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,635
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
    You are right but top of the line cars should come with this feature from the company.
    Yes they should. It's a very good feature and I realised it's importance even more after being a father and kids growing up. The Child lock can't be remembered every single time.
    Car companies here follow each other. Like Honda followed Toyota with Cruise as Corolla was the first PKDM to offer it. Honda has just given the AUTOLOCK feature in the new Civic 10th Generation. Hopefully soon enough it's coming into Corolla as well. Maybe with the mid cycle facelift as they just did some features addition.

    *dear fan boys: being a car enthusiast I have only shared an example and a piece of information. Please don't compare this fact as a comparison purpose. Kindly do not come to conclusions.


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  7. #18546
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,635
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    AFAIK, its locked by speed or gets auto locked after sometime


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It locks when press the brake pedal, not with speed. The ones with speed are linked to ECU and only found in if its an original feature

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  8. #18547
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    It locks when press the brake pedal, not with speed. The ones with speed are linked to ECU and only found in if its an original feature

    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
    I don't exactly recall it. Will notice now

    Btw, does it make any difference if it locks with brake pedal?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  9. #18548
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,657
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    The purpose is auto lock and i think, both the systems fulfill this purpose.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  10. #18549
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    arkhitekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,635
    Follows
    10
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    I don't exactly recall it. Will notice now

    Btw, does it make any difference if it locks with brake pedal?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes as long as the purpose is served.


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

  11. #18550
    PakWheeler Follow
    hungama007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    582
    Follows
    1
    Following
    10
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Yes as long as the purpose is served.


    https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
    You can plug in a device into the OBD port which will auto lock doors once the car picks up speed. However if you utilities that port than you can't use it for anything else


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Always wear seat belts, better safe than sorry

  12. #18551
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hungama007 View Post
    You can plug in a device into the OBD port which will auto lock doors once the car picks up speed. However if you utilities that port than you can't use it for anything else


    Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
    Is that a safe device to use? I think i saw an ad about this device on OLX where they mentioned just plug and play and no wires need to be connected or altered.

  13. #18552
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    AFAIK, its locked by speed or gets auto locked after sometime


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even if the car is in parking mode just press the pedal and all doors are locked after 5 seconds

  14. #18553
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    Yes they should. It's a very good feature and I realised it's importance even more after being a father and kids growing up. The Child lock can't be remembered every single time.
    Car companies here follow each other. Like Honda followed Toyota with Cruise as Corolla was the first PKDM to offer it. Honda has just given the AUTOLOCK feature in the new Civic 10th Generation. Hopefully soon enough it's coming into Corolla as well. Maybe with the mid cycle facelift as they just did some features addition.

    *dear fan boys: being a car enthusiast I have only shared an example and a piece of information. Please don't compare this fact as a comparison purpose. Kindly do not come to conclusions.


    Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    This is why im looking to get the feature enabled but without making any modifications in the wiring.

  15. #18554
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibhassankhan View Post
    Haseeb bhai its means cvt 1.8 still not have basic features like dual air bags and climate control ? And whats abt steering buttons ? Is that present in simple 1.8?
    It have single airbag for driver and no climate control. Yes, there are dual steering controls. Check my thread you can see all the photos there


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  16. #18555
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sohaibhassankhan View Post
    I recently sold my altis 1.8 2009 model auto and planning to go for city 1.3 prosmatic, plz suggest me i should switch or still stick to corolla for better resale:-)
    Bro, no offence, but there is no comparison of new generation of corolla with city. I would suggest you to go for 1.6 At Altis or 1.8 cvt.
    For the review of 1.8 cvt you can check my thread


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  17. #18556
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467987633.761150.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  140.8 KB
    Came to know that you can't judge corolla's mileage by worn out paddles. My car has 4000km on odo and this is the condition of rubber on paddles. It's fading faster than my tyres 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

  18. #18557
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    qwertypoiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    29,130
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    1

    Default

    Did anyone try that lock thing?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    RIP

  19. #18558
    PakWheeler Follow
    Oblivion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    40
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qwertypoiu View Post
    Did anyone try that lock thing?


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    the steps mentioned by @chinyoti you mean? waiting for an image from him

  20. #18559
    PakWheeler Follow
    PlayMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467987633.761150.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  140.8 KB
    Came to know that you can't judge corolla's mileage by worn out paddles. My car has 4000km on odo and this is the condition of rubber on paddles. It's fading faster than my tyres 😜


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
    Agreed. I've driven 11k kms and pedals tell a different story. Specially brake pedal.

  21. #18560
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    haseeb.basharat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    1,630
    Follows
    2
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    Agreed. I've driven 11k kms and pedals tell a different story. Specially brake pedal.
    I'm gonna get those metal ones by TRD. They cost only 1000rs


    Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •