Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 935 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 4358358859259339349359369379459851035 ... LastLast
Results 18,681 to 18,700 of 21255
Like Tree12212Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223

• Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.

Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by itsgumbys View Post
    Also please comment which company is offering the best value added services for Tracker like engine start alerts etc.
    That kind of a service depends on type of package you choose and pay for. Usually there are different packages like basic one doesn't have alerts or auto shut down at city exits. But premium ones have those features.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    That kind of a service depends on type of package you choose and pay for. Usually there are different packages like basic one doesn't have alerts or auto shut down at city exits. But premium ones have those features.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    Is Megatec offering the best of such value added services or their is any other company offering more features ?
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Is Megatec offering the best of such value added services or their is any other company offering more features ?
    I previously had United, not a good experience. Megatech is much better and I am pretty satisfied with theor response and services.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Why u need a tracker ? Now it has immobiliser then why cut all those two dozen wires? And above all trackers have rarely saved cars from being stolen or recovered. Thieves come with portable jammers and the first thing they kill and throw out is tracker.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
    I previously had United, not a good experience. Megatech is much better and I am pretty satisfied with theor response and services.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
    Are you just availing tracker services from them ? and what about insurance a separate deal ?
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    Why u need a tracker with a civic? First it has immobiliser, second nobody snatches it on gunpoint then why cut all those two dozen wires? And above all trackers have rarely saved cars from being stolen or recovered. Thieves come with portable jammers and the first thing they kill and throw out is tracker.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
    What about anti jammers which immobilize the car when jamer is detected ? is it all fake ?

Also when some one fiddles with battery it immobizes the car, ofcourse not true immobilize but still increases effort and time.

2 dozen wires ? i thought it take one wire to slice not cut.

Also its always good to have some thing in place as compared to nothing.

Also its good to have real time alerts and notifications on mobile.

Please correct if i am wrong.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hj2006 View Post
    Recently contacted Adamjee insurance person they are doing with either Falconeye or Vtrack tracker companies. Other than Adamjee which other reputed companies i should consider?
    Igi and they also provide you with vtrack

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Are you just availing tracker services from them ? and what about insurance a separate deal ?
    Yes insurance is a separate deal.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

The tracker I have is on a Prius. I have the car financed from Bank Alfalah and they have taken insurance from Alfalah insurance and tracker is from Megatech which is a totally different company. Now being the electrical system on a Prius too complicated they dis not wire it with anything to shut engine. So it only can give a location of the vehicle.

If it was not financed, I would only get it insured and no tracker. When the value is covered why spend an extra amount on getting a tracker which by the way now can be simply jammed and hi end thieves bring their jammers along. In one case I heard a New Corolla stolen from Cavalry Ground having tracker: the tracker was found, dismantled and left where the car was parked as a souvenir.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker View Post
    Mine has never touched on any speed bump so far Alhumdulillah.
    Stability is also good imo. You should get your alignment and wheel balancing checked.
    Assalamualikum. Brother(Sir) maybe you did not read the entire post I made completely. The car breakers I mentioned can easily hurt the lower regions of nearly all cars ... not targeting you in anyway, please read my earlier post again. Secondly as I said on high speeds and stock size and brand are unstable at high speeds (115km/h+) not normal speeds and secondly I mentioned when rashly driven. The wheels I have are not unstable and have their alignment and balancing complete. These are my experiences on the car and not meant to offend anyone. Drive Safe and Safe Journeys. Peace Out !! Jazakallah.
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Divide and Conquer!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

** BOYCOTT ALL THE CRAPPY AND OVERPRICED CARS AND JOIN THE BOYCOTTING GANG, for a better and improved Pakistan!! **

There is only Democracy - Demo and Crazy ... what do you want ??

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1racer View Post
    Assalamualikum. Brother(Sir) maybe you did not read the entire post I made completely. The car breakers I mentioned can easily hurt the lower regions of nearly all cars ... not targeting you in anyway, please read my earlier post again. Secondly as I said on high speeds and stock size and brand are unstable at high speeds (115km/h+) not normal speeds and secondly I mentioned when rashly driven. The wheels I have are not unstable and have their alignment and balancing complete. These are my experiences on the car and not meant to offend anyone. Drive Safe and Safe Journeys. Peace Out !! Jazakallah.
    Dear Brother no offence was took. I was just sharing my experience.
    As far as car breakers as concerned, you are right they are deliberately made to touch the car but passing the car through them in a tilted way helps in most cases.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

For all who thinks immobilizer is a theft proof , It gets even more easy. May God keep every one safe

Car hacking: Thieves armed with laptops are stealing cars | Network World

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Just talked with Megatech person. He is charging 32 k for one time tracker installation charges plus 9k after one year as their annual fee. They offer two different tracker devices one was Teltonika other was some us brand i forgot its name. According to this megatech person Best three car insurance companies are 1- Adamjee 2- EFU 3- New Jublee

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Urgent help required

I inquired about the token from my agent, and he said token tax is 23,300rs for 1797cc
    (Lahore registered)
    Is it true?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider66 View Post
    On may i was really excited that my fully optioned grande will be arriving. And it arrived on 3 week of june. I was away so i told my cousin to take delivery of it and park it at my house. So on 8 of july i came back and i went straight to my car and took it out for a drive. It was mindblowing.so i came back and i parked it. And on 9 of july i took it out at midnight so my car needed petrol so i decided to go to the petrol station and there i noticed 2 motorcycles behind me. I thought might be some people on bikes but after a minute. They stopped the bike infront of my car and the other bike was covering them they took my car, wallet,phone, laptop, and credit card.
    Sad indeed....which city u from?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
    Guys i need some adv ..
    I recently sold my Gli AT 2014 August model after using it for 35k kms .. i was using Shell's HX-7 fully synthetic 5W30 after the car did first 5k kms and i was satisfied ..
    Now i have another Gli AT and its 1st oil change is due now .. the car is giving really bad fuel avg figures around 7 to 7.5 max so should I go for the same shell 5w30 or Shell's 5W40 ( Black packing ) or some other oil ?
    I dont want to get toyota's poor 20w50 thick mineral oil !
    My previous gli AT even before 1st oil change was giving better fuel avg than this new one

Assalamualaikum Doctor Sahab, I honestly can say and advise the 5W-30 Shell Helix Plus to be better but short life span in oild changes than the 5W-40 Shell Helix Ultra which runs longer. The Fuel Average in my experience and fuel economy on both is the same so its totally upto you what you use. I vote for Ultra for longer intervals between oil changes and the Karachi weather and dusty rusty environment of DHA (SEA VIEW)
    Jazakallah. Your Friendly Neighborhood Pakwheeler. Peace Out !!
    I Came, I Saw, I Conquered!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Divide and Conquer!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

** BOYCOTT ALL THE CRAPPY AND OVERPRICED CARS AND JOIN THE BOYCOTTING GANG, for a better and improved Pakistan!! **

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

On may i was really excited that my fully optioned grande will be arriving. And it arrived on 3 week of june. I was away so i told my cousin to take delivery of it and park it at my house. So on 8 of july i came back and i went straight to my car and took it out for a drive. It was mindblowing.so i came back and i parked it. And on 9 of july i took it out at midnight so my car needed petrol so i decided to go to the petrol station and there i noticed 2 motorcycles behind me. I thought might be some people on bikes but after a minute. They stopped the bike infront of my car and the other bike was covering them they took my car, wallet,phone, laptop, and credit card.
    Saddened for us loss, May Allah help you recover ur vehicle. Which city did it happen?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Exclamation Sorry for your loss

Guy's please Pray for me My newly Delivered Grande Got stolen from me yesterday.. It was Applied for. the one I mentioned earlier in the post's..
    Assalamualaikum Brother. Firstly Sir, I would say that its good that you did not resist as jaan bachee tu lakhoon payeah and secondly, I am truly saddened for your loss and hope your car can be recovered soon inshallah. I hope this is not islamabad or karachi though as the snatching is famous there. Jazakallah. Peace Out !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by haseeb.basharat View Post
    Urgent help required

I inquired about the token from my agent, and he said token tax is 23,300rs for 1797cc
    (Lahore registered)
    Is it true?

It used to be Rs.23,300 for non filer till last year but in this years budget they have increased it. My friend went to Walton office today to ask for his new token charges, and the guy said we have not yet received exact charges so cannot tell the exact figure re check after few days

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Corolla Axio ?50 Limited? commemorates half a century of Corolla history

Toyota Corolla Axio ?50 Limited? commemorates half a century of Corolla history ? limited to 500 units

11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1697006

The Corolla nameplate is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, and Toyota is commemorating the occasion with a special edition Toyota Corolla Axio Hybrid G ?50 Limited? that will go on sale in Japan on September 1. Confusingly, this is different from the other commemorative special edition models announced earlier this year, being a throwback model that specifically harkens back to the original Corolla.

Limited to just 500 units, the car is differentiated from regular Axio models through standard-fit bi-beam LED headlights, a dotted-effect lower grille, side skirts, 16-inch alloy wheels, smoked LED tail lights, sports seats and piano black interior trim. These were all included on the earlier ?W x B? commemorative model, so what is so special about this particular model?

Well, the ?50 Limited? gains unique badging at the rear of the car that is reminiscent of the one found on the first-generation Corolla ? depicting three flowers over the letter ?C?. This is a direct representation of the origin of the Corolla name, which means ?crown of flowers? in Latin. The rear badge is repeated through the special embroidery on the seat backs.

Speaking of which, the interior is decked out in red leather upholstery and trim panels, another throwback to the original ? the colour was reproduced through modern technology at the company?s Design Division, using a sample from the first Corolla.
    As with regular Axio Hybrid models, the ?50 Limited? is powered by a 1.5 litre Atkinson-cycle engine, mated to an electric motor and an electric continuously variable transmission (eCVT) ? outputs are rated at 74 PS and 111 Nm of torque. Available in either White Pearl Crystal Shine or Black Mica, it is offered in a sole two-wheel drive variant, priced at 2,400,000 yen (RM93,945).

Toyota Corolla Axio "50 Limited" commemorates half a century of Corolla history – limited to 500 units
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List