Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
Stay away from personal attacks.
Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.
A quick review from my side of Altis 1.6 auto after 500 kms
1. Very smooth gear shifting if you keep it light on pedal... much better shifting than city auto
2. Interior quality is not that bad, i find it good, however power windows plastic feels cheap and rough.
3. Suspension win my heart, sail through broken roads without dhug sound
4. Now comes with immobilizer, mud flaps and underneath cover for hood and trunk .
5. Navigation and camera are very usable and with 6 speaker setup there is no need to upgrade for average user.
6. Fuel average on meter 9.5 km/liter with 100% AC in congested traffic, pretty good for initial run, I am sure it can do 11 km/l with the route which i take, where PKDM WR used to give me 14-14.5km/l with 100% ac.
7. Sound less cabin and General tires seems reasonable, I am not a rash driver nor travel to highway often.
1. Slight body roll on steep curve without backseat passenger
2. Headlight Low beam is not sufficient
3. Front camera is must if you want to keep the front save
4. 2 Air bags should be mandatory!
Thank you pakwheels and this forum, I find all the information very useful and really set my expectations which are not so different than my experience so far.
Bro please drive safe. It's not the speed that's the problem, its the sudden manoeuvre, braking or tyre issue at such a speed that can be dangerous. These normal family cars can't tackle such situations.