Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 968 of 1065 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018 ... LastLast
Results 19,341 to 19,360 of 21287
Like Tree12220Likes

Thread: 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    Moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    13
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    3
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446056
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1446871

    Official pamphlet Altis http://tinyurl.com/k3as7w6

    Update: August 3, 2014 XLI/GLI Details: Post# 2746

    Below XLI/GLI Details As per Pakwheel member @shk_54

    Registration cost 1.8, Islamabad

    Registration cost 1.6, Islamabad

    Registration cost of 1.3 Gli in Islamabad

    Fuel averages of Gli 1.3 AT, Altis 1.6 AT and Grande 1.8 CVT-i

    Gli 1.3 AT vs Altis 1.6 AT a fair analysis by @nido747


    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455222
    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1455223



    • Please be specific to the topic which is 11th Generation Corolla.
    • Share your opinion & thoughts in decent manner.
    • Please stay away from HONDA-TOYOTA war. Don't spam the thread with useless Civic -Corolla arguments.
    • Any abusive language, any political comments will be treated as violation of PW already set rules and will result in infraction.
    • Stay away from personal attacks.
    • Members are requested to share information as accurate as possible. Spamming the thread with off topic replies is NOT allowed.
    • The opening post will be updated when official IMC statement/ release is made.


    Disclaimer:
    The information provided on this thread is intended to provide general information to the members and is by members. The contents of this thread should not be construed as official statement/ information.



  2. #19341
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    What is the difference between an Xli limited edition and Gli, other than the colour options?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Power windows and abs brakes


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  3. #19342
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Power windows and abs brakes


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    So doesn't that almost make it a Gli?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19343
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    So doesn't that almost make it a Gli?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    XLI don't have these features bro


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  5. #19344
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    No, only comparing Xli limited edition with Gli


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #19345
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    No, only comparing Xli limited edition with Gli


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    XLI limited edition only have more color options than regular XLI model


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  7. #19346
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    XLI limited edition only have more color options than regular XLI model


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Oh okay, I misunderstood your earlier post, thought you were saying that the Xli limited edition has power windows and abs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #19347
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    Oh okay, I misunderstood your earlier post, thought you were saying that the Xli limited edition has power windows and abs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You asked the difference bro!


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  9. #19348
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    You asked the difference bro!


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    That's what I'm saying, I misunderstood what you were trying to convey.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #19349
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default 11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    That's what I'm saying, I misunderstood what you were trying to convey.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They usually do such things to clear the stocks


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  11. #19350
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Anyway, I don't think that Indus have such plans. They usually do such things to clear the stocks


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    So one might expect this to happen towards the end of this generation of the Corolla. Btw is the price the same of an ordinary Xli and the limited edition?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #19351
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    So one might expect this to happen towards the end of this generation of the Corolla. Btw is the price the same of an ordinary Xli and the limited edition?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, i'm not sure about it but i think limited edition is more expensive than the regular one.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  13. #19352
    PakWheeler Follow
    khizar44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    Well, i'm not sure about it but i think limited edition is more expensive than the regular one.


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    If it's that way, then isn't it dumb to buy that over a Gli?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #19353
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
    If it's that way, then isn't it dumb to buy that over a Gli?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously it is!


    Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  15. #19354
    PakWheeler Follow
    jklodhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Wah cantt
    Age
    41
    Posts
    448
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    I think it might be to clear the stocks for possible two reasons

    A. Discontinuation of Xli and launch of new car in place of Xli

    B. Launch of facelift

    What do you guys say?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app

  16. #19355
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    autophile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    13,581
    Follows
    20
    Following
    6
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    There are no results for Xli LE. However, this is the availability for Grande Cvti for Islamabad

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1704805
    Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

  17. #19356
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
    I think it might be to clear the stocks for possible two reasons

    A. Discontinuation of Xli and launch of new car in place of Xli

    B. Launch of facelift

    What do you guys say?

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using PW Forums mobile app
    Well, there are some rumors that IMC will discontinue XLI by end of this year.
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  18. #19357
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
    There are no results for Xli LE. However, this is the availability for Grande Cvti for Islamabad

    11th Generation Toyota Corolla Pakistan -1704805
    You're hinting at a facelift coming?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19358
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    zuhaibafzal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    5,661
    Follows
    4
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    2
    Problems Solved
    1
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    You're hinting at a facelift coming?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is a current model bro. No facelift before summer 2017
    Eat Well ~ Travel Often

  20. #19359
    PakWheeler Follow
    dragoninja94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
    This is a current model bro. No facelift before summer 2017
    I know, but why so much delay in delivery? Because they're introducing a new model?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #19360
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    40
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmaslam View Post
    I know, but why so much delay in delivery? Because they're introducing a new model?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grande has had a waiting time of > 2 months since late March. Orders taken in early May were given a August delivery period.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •