Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default Toyota Corolla 2012 - Water leaking inside the car on drivers side

AOA Pakwheelers,

I have been facing this problem and have been to the mechanics on quite a few occasions without any luck. For some reason whenever I switch the AC of my Corolla 10th Generation, the mat on the right hand side (drivers side) gets completely soaked with water. If I take the mat out I can see the floor flooded with water and have to take it out manually.

The drain is working fine apparently, as it is located on the left hand side and the water is leaking on the right hand side. Furthermore, when I took it to the AC shop, the guy told me that their is a possibility that packing of the box in which the inner coil is located might have gone bad, which is causing for the water to leak from there. However, the airflow from the aircon is perfect.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by makb00 View Post
    AOA Pakwheelers,

I have been facing this problem and have been to the mechanics on quite a few occasions without any luck. For some reason whenever I switch the AC of my Corolla 10th Generation, the mat on the right hand side (drivers side) gets completely soaked with water. If I take the mat out I can see the floor flooded with water and have to take it out manually.

The drain is working fine apparently, as it is located on the left hand side and the water is leaking on the right hand side. Furthermore, when I took it to the AC shop, the guy told me that their is a possibility that packing of the box in which the inner coil is located might have gone bad, which is causing for the water to leak from there. However, the airflow from the aircon is perfect.
    Its seems that yours system is near to choke. Don't use ac otherwise you will feel huge loss.

get proper check from 3s dealership.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

My grand dad's car (GLi 2010) faced the Same issue last week. However, that was all at Passenger side so my uncle got the Carpet and all Taken out, pipe put Back Straight and issue solved.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by galant1 View Post
    Its seems that yours system is near to choke. Don't use ac otherwise you will feel huge loss.

get proper check from 3s dealership.
    Well I have stopped using the Aircon and will take it to the dealership today or tommorow but the funny thing is that the water is coming out of the drain system and at the same time its leaking inside the car as well

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No luck so far,, i was advised that I had to leave the car for a day and considering that the eid is tommorow I cannot afford to do that at present,, if anyone has any suggestions, I would be extremely grateful.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

No luck so far,, i was advised that I had to leave the car for a day and considering that the eid is tommorow I cannot afford to do that at present,, if anyone has any suggestions, I would be extremely grateful.
    Freezer is almost choked u should clean it from any ac service shop only freezer box not entire unit

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

AOA Pakwheelers,

you probably have a clogged / restricted drain pipe, you can remove it and clean / replace yourself easily
    https://www.facebook.com/OsamaAbbasPhotography

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List